Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) (27446 Views)

How Do I Identify Quality Building Iron Rods In The Market? / Now In Nigeria: International Quality Building Finishing! / Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by erico2k2(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
aglomar: We represent Aglomar SL, Monaco, Spain, makers of unique building finishing and interior decoration products that have being used globally for decades. Our unique products, which have made great buildings in several parts of Nigeria meet your buildings' need for durability, quality, protection and safety, while giving it a unique beautiful look.

One of them is a water tight dual purpose plaster paint. It is like a coloured cement which is applied directly on blocks to simultaneously plaster and paint it with the paint being stable for 7 years. They are already making great buildings in several parts of Lagos and Ogun States. They are also ideal for renovation. They come in all imaginable colours and also in three unique varieties one of which carries small beautiful pigmented stones.

We also do tiling, marbling as well as unique interior decoration such as with reflective paints etc. We use natural and pigmented stones and also supply pigments and adhesives.

Our products are now made in Nigeria, hence a drastic reduction in price.

See video at http://vimeo.com/9935159 (the only blackman therein is the head of our Nigerian operation)

Call today to get your free DVD, a catalog and a visual inspection of the projects we have done.
10% promo ongoing. We bring all our equipment to finish your building in any part of Nigeria.

We seek to partner with individuals, builders and estate developers. Marketers and business developers should also contact us.

T: 08132232989, 08188360168. M: ugorosis@gmail.com
A: 270, Herbert Macaulay Way, Sabo Yaba, Lagos.
I admire ur creativity in what U wrote,however the line where U said the only BLACK MAN is just derogative and self reducing,if everyone is black in the video so what?,everybody are equals,I employ U to live once a while in a society where evrybody comes equals.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by mystical10: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
I am a tiles dealer in owerri imo state, i will like to be a distributor my contact is kessymore10@yahoo.com.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by maronih: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
aglomar: We removed pictures of old projects with the intention of replacing it with recent ones. However, the pictures have not been successfully attached for unknown reasons.
PLEASE DROP YOUR MAIL ADDRESSES SO WE CAN FORWARD THE PICTURES TO YOU.
jsmayoornee@gmail.com
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by Error1: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Can u Please send to this email addres- santaraghe@yahoo.com? My site is in Calabar.Can u guys do Calabar?
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by maronih: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
Am Engr Mayowa From Osun State. Am into Construction buisness, i wil need the catlog to convince the clients thanks. My e-mail is jsmayoornee@gmail.com my ph is 07056253340
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by ume(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
picture or it didnt happone
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by watino: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shibarakudesu@gmail.com
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by omoajiri(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Please send me the catalogue via my email sen8or1@gmail.com
thank you.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by Salimney(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
pls send the catalogue to my mail: hola2wake@gmail.com
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by Sammiejo: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
In your experience how much will it cost for the interiors of a 3 bedroom duplex. I have client who MIGHT be interested if the price is right.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by Rufex07(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
please forward samples to rufex2013@gmail.com
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by ricki: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
pls end me catalogue here phemyfo@gmail.com. thankx
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by Teextoo(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Please, get to me at maudik283@yahoo.com.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by Kedro(m): 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
Amiablekedro@gmail.com.send project pictures.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by Ohibenemma(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by ananwune: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
Stanley.ananwune@gmail.com
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by bitingcool: 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
Sorry to say but why are Nigerians so gullible? Even if the product is the best in the whole world and universe. Una neber see am , you are already blabbing 'I just need to see the catalogue and convince my clients'. What is so hard in uploading pics on NL for both the literate and illiterate to see? For God's sake, the video I was directed to was put up 3 years ago or nobody noticed? So what happened to your most recent jobs.
Last week ago, @muyesky and @kslib posted pics on nairaland that was easy to relate to. Make this aglomar runs no be like the emperor's new clothes. You should post pics for us to see here with recommendation from your 7years plus consumers. If u direct me to view videos of satisfied users fine... Not using corner corner to get peeps e-mail addresses to send them pictures u can't send to public eye. My 2 cents on this spanish invasion.

P.S. I'm still 'waiting' to SEE the pix

1 Like

Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by bitingcool: 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
biting cool: Sorry to say but why are Nigerians so gullible? Even if the product is the best in the whole world and universe. Una neber see am , you are already blabbing 'I just need to see the catalogue and convince my clients'. What is so hard in uploading pics on NL for both the literate and illiterate to see? For God's sake, the video I was directed to was put up 3 years ago or nobody noticed? So what happened to your most recent jobs.
Last week ago, @muyesky and @kslib posted pics on nairaland that was easy to relate to. Make this aglomar runs no be like the emperor's new clothes. You should post pics for us to see here with recommendation from your 7years plus consumers. If u direct me to view videos of satisfied users fine... Not using corner corner to get peeps e-mail addresses to send them pictures u can't send to public eye. My 2 cents on this spanish invasion.

P.S. I'm still 'waiting' to SEE the pix

Plus on ur profile u said they last up to 10 years so what made u reduce it to 7 years on this thread?
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by Dhotseal(m): 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
And no pix to show? So we take ur word for it abi. Whatever happens to the saying, a picture is better than 1000 words.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by feezy(m): 1:55am On Nov 10, 2013
For those in support to see the picture say HIY for those against say NEY.................. The HIYS av it...... gbam.... show us current foto
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by omooloye: 2:39am On Nov 10, 2013
Send pictures to lekas1974@yahoo.com. thank you.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by domack99(m): 6:05am On Nov 10, 2013
Please post the pictures of the LEkki-Ajah project you have been hammering on.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by Remmyode(m): 6:58am On Nov 10, 2013
aglomar: We represent Aglomar SL, Monaco, Spain, makers of unique building finishing and interior decoration products that have being used globally for decades. Our unique products, which have made great buildings in several parts of Nigeria meet your buildings' need for durability, quality, protection and safety, while giving it a unique beautiful look.

One of them is a water tight dual purpose plaster paint. It is like a coloured cement which is applied directly on blocks to simultaneously plaster and paint it with the paint being stable for 7 years. They are already making great buildings in several parts of Lagos and Ogun States. They are also ideal for renovation. They come in all imaginable colours and also in three unique varieties one of which carries small beautiful pigmented stones.

We also do tiling, marbling as well as unique interior decoration such as with reflective paints etc. We use natural and pigmented stones and also supply pigments and adhesives.

Our products are now made in Nigeria, hence a drastic reduction in price.

See video at http://vimeo.com/9935159 (the only blackman therein is the head of our Nigerian operation)

Call today to get your free DVD, a catalog and a visual inspection of the projects we have done.
10% promo ongoing. We bring all our equipment to finish your building in any part of Nigeria.

We seek to partner with individuals, builders and estate developers. Marketers and business developers should also contact us.

T: 08132232989, 08188360168. M: ugorosis@gmail.com
A: 270, Herbert Macaulay Way, Sabo Yaba, Lagos.

I'm interested. Kindly forward your catalogue to my email address at remmyodewale@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by olatwo(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2013
ola_bello @ yahoo .com dats my mail address, wil like to see cause i dont have idea what u guys are saying.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by marylandcakes: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2013
Please send pics to marylandcakes@gmail.com
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by Bgino(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2013
2000 per sqmtr? thats crazy..can u imagine.. i'll have to even render my wall plumbed evenly and screeded before applying the cement paint mix.this was what dulux did when they first came in wt their range of paint products..yet wall dampness still occur in pple homes creating dark spots at the painted walls.
this is how their trick works;
4litre paint =12000naira
coverage area of 1litre=/approx 15 sqrmetr
4litres:4*15=60sqmtr.
therefore a paint of 12000 naira will cover a estimated wall area of 60sqmtr.on a well screeded smoothened wall
if u hire them to paint for u @2000 per sqmtr,u would be coughing out about 120,000 for an area of about 60sqmtr of what u would have achieved with a budget of a little below 20k...gbam. this is my calculation.u too can do urs..i'll rather buy their paint and apply myself/get a good painter and save cost.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2013
Since its plastering and paint in one, does it mean dt after 7 years, one needs to replaster?
We need proofs. A recent one and one dt has lasted 7years with location and address for confirmatn. What works in spain might not work here cos we have diff weather and hence the need for valid confirmatn.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2013
Bgino: 2000 per sqmtr? thats crazy..can u imagine.. i'll have to even render my wall plumbed evenly and screeded before applying the cement paint mix.this was what dulux did when they first came in wt their range of paint products..yet wall dampness still occur in pple homes creating dark spots at the painted walls.
this is how their trick works;
4litre paint =12000naira
coverage area of 1litre=/approx 15 sqrmetr
4litres:4*15=60sqmtr.
therefore a paint of 12000 naira will cover a estimated wall area of 60sqmtr.on a well screeded smoothened wall
if u hire them to paint for u @2000 per sqmtr,u would be coughing out about 120,000 for an area of about 60sqmtr of what u would have achieved with a budget of a little below 20k...gbam. this is my calculation.u too can do urs..i'll rather buy their paint and apply myself/get a good painter and save cost.

Sorry ooo, I tot he said its applied directly to blocks and dt it is plaster and paint. If yes, u did not include the cement dt wuld have been used in the plasterinng and labour.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by johnwell(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2013
Am much intrested.....

wellington.john@gmx.com
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by Pharyn(m): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2013
Phaim.services@gmail.com
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 2:43am On Nov 11, 2013
Sammiejo: In your experience how much will it cost for the interiors of a 3 bedroom duplex. I have client who MIGHT be interested if the price is right.
lnterior or exterior? Please get someone -painter, tiller, engineer etc to measure the area. You can even do it your self with tape rule: length X breadth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Plain Truth On Solar Power (shocking)!!! / Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi / Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.