Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) (27445 Views)

How Do I Identify Quality Building Iron Rods In The Market? / Now In Nigeria: International Quality Building Finishing! / Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 6:08am On Sep 11, 2013
Farm+, helpee and euromillion l have maild u the pix.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nothing like it!
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 12, 2013
I saw ur mail,still don't kno how durable it'll be.anyway get d quote first let's see.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2013
We give you 7 years guarantee against fading/discoloration and for cracking, at least 45 years. Other people who share your skepticism and even estate developers now believe in the product. Pls tell Chika about the samples so we simply arrange for him to see the ones in Lekki and Ajah.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nice!
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2013
You will love it!
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
Do u mean external only for dat quote?damn
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2013
Do your calculation for sand, cement, scaffolding, masons' wages, high quality paint and painters' wages! Aside the fair price, the speed, beauty, guaranteed quality and durability which we offer is unrivalled in the country for now.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
Nothing like it.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2013
We don't know why we can't upload pix of projects on Nairaland, pls drop your mail address so we can mail them to you.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
We offer superior finishing which is not available anywhere else in the country.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2013
International quality building finishing!
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
lmagine your building being adorned with plaster paints and beautiful pigmented stones.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by helpee(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
I am already getting quotations for plastering but I don't know about ur product. If only I can get a good pix of ur product in nigeria then I can make up my mind.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2013
Pls drop your mail address so we can send u pix. We wanted to replace the pix with those of recent jobs but we can't upload them successfully for unknown reasons. Our finishing is far better than plastering in all ramifications, including price. While we await your mail address, pls watch the video at http://vimeo.com/9935159.We have done jobs in the best parts of Nigeria such as Lekki and Ajah which are ocean-front communities inhabited by people who love high quality things.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by helpee(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2013
I sent u mail @ugorosis@gmail.com
So reply with the pix to my mail
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by deepwater(f): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2013
Please send your catalogues and pics of projects in nigeria to:
@gmail.com'

Emphasis on "projects in nigeria"
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Helpee: if you are Dr. Omoju then l have since mailed you our project pix about a month ago. lf no, pls drop your mail address.
We are waiting to take you to the locations of our projects.
@Deepwater: l will send you a PM first. You may hasten our communication by dropping your mail address.
Have you watched the video?
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
Please call me on (234)8132232989, (234)8188360168.
Dr Omoju l believe that you have seen the pix.

@Deepwater: the catalog is bulky. Please see the video and the pix. Where are you based?
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
lnternational quality with locally proven durability.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Beauty, class and intl quality at a good price.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nothing like it!
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by zogo(m): 1:33am On Sep 30, 2013
Do you NEED or HAVE Properties in Port Harcourt or any part in Nigeria for: LEASE; SALE BUY? Or;;;
-----------------------------------------
Do you HAVE properties: Duplex; Flats; Bungalows; Shops; Malls; Warehouses; Plots of Land etc. Do you want us take up Full Management Services of your properties/asset? We are registered professionals with verifiable office location. We offer advisory services to our clients on current market value of properties & possible investment solutions on assets; plus insurance. We document tenants database plus all correspondence on the property. We write & serve notices to tenants acording to your instructions. We Manage & Control your property according to your instructions & specifications with "Professionalism & Integrity" as our motto.
----------------------------------------------------
Serious Inquiries:

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Managers & Consultants)
#15 Ebonyi/Orazi Rd;
Port Harcourt.
07063249904; 08188573805
LIKE our page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco
--------------------
#AvoideQuacks!
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2013
Finish your building to international quality.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2013
Nothing like it.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
We will take you to our project sites.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nothing like it in Nigeria for now, make a statement with your home/office.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Great products.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 7:01am On Oct 01, 2013
Quality meets class.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 7:01am On Oct 01, 2013
Quality meets class.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 11:41am On Oct 01, 2013
Nothing like it!
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by fatherab1: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Send me d pictures : ab2day@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Plain Truth On Solar Power (shocking)!!! / Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi / Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.