Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Are You A Go Getter? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Go Getter? (14285 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 2:40am On Apr 17, 2008
Once again, does the state make you less beautiful?

A state does not make you any less beautiful but we have a higher number of preety women from Osun,Ogun,Ondo and lagos states. Oyo and Ekiti(most of them look like egbira people) ranks the lowest in preety women but that doesnt mean there are no preety ladies out there. No try Osun chics, they are yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 17, 2008
Leave all these people make them dey fight. . . . cool
Tell me how u want it to be done. . . cool
Anywhere . . . .Anyhow . . . .Holla at Ess ell. . . . . cool

I'm waiting.

no mind them na so so fight them sabi

@our date

pick any location my dear *hotel better*,anywhere far from my house,u know i dont want my husband to be aware of it wink grin grin grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Tonim(f): 2:40am On Apr 17, 2008
The Sly:

Leave all these people make them dey fight. . . . cool
Tell me how u want it to be done. . . cool
Anywhere . . . .Anyhow . . . .Holla at Ess ell. . . . . cool

I'm waiting. . . cool

Heyy 'ol boy grin Na waaa ooh

Now I know why your name is "The Sly" cheesy
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Him1(m): 2:41am On Apr 17, 2008
make una fight o. After you people saw free fight last week . .  grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 2:41am On Apr 17, 2008
How can you not understand that? You act like she's some innocent person.
He who has no sin should cast the first stone according to Jesus Christ. Nigerian men are the cause of all Nigerian woes and not preety Iyabo.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 17, 2008
make una fight o. After you people saw free fight last week . .

who and who u want make them fight grin grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Dreloaded(f): 2:44am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

A state does not make you any less beautiful but we have a higher number of preety women from Osun,Ogun,Ondo and lagos states. Oyo and Ekiti(most of them look like egbira people) ranks the lowest in preety women but that doesnt mean there are no preety ladies out there. No try Osun chics, they are yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Warning: This is from someone who thinks THIS is gorgeous. As long as Ekiti women arent considered to be pretty by this person, we thank God

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/72658_iyabo-obj-2_jpge7b81384542c9a197498c94302a5154a[/img]
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Him1(m): 2:44am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

The finest women in Nigeria rank in order - Niger Delta, igbo, fulani, Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti (small) . . . the rest na wa o.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 17, 2008
@4him
u too much wink
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Him1(m): 2:45am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

He who has no sin should cast the first stone according to Jesus Christ. Nigerian men are the cause of all Nigerian woes and not preety Iyabo.

this nebraska milk still dey worry you.
See why oyinbo talk say we shld not feed our children cows milk. Iyabo is pretty?  grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by ariblaze(m): 2:46am On Apr 17, 2008
i hope i dont catch a fist sha?

funny i have forgotten what the whole thread

was all about,nyways

why do grown ass people fight?

y'll need to chill out
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Dreloaded(f): 2:46am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

yet you are "casting stones" on Nigerian men

Are you making any sense at all?

It's ok to "cast stones" at Nigerian men but when it's "women", "thou shall not cast stone"

and you expect people to take you seriously?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 17, 2008
oops na wa oooo shocked
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 2:48am On Apr 17, 2008
Tonim:

Heyy 'ol boy grin Na waaa ooh

Now I know why your name is "The Sly" cheesy

Good. . . . . U got Game Tonyyayo. .Tonim cool

jennykadry:

no mind them na so so fight them sabi

@our date

pick any location my dear *hotel better*,anywhere far from my house,u know i don't want my husband to be aware of it wink grin grin grin

Cool. . . .Ima do it like R.Kelly. . . . .
All expense paid. . . . .5star hotel. . . . . .Presidential suite. . . . .hows that for a damsel. . .
What u feel about that Jenny? cool
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Him1(m): 2:48am On Apr 17, 2008
comot dia ariblaze, i want to see fight!  cheesy
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 2:49am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

So, in another words,the answer to your question to D-R is yes. If each states have rankings in beautiful women, then I can easily say the carribeans for the advantage in light skin have more beautiful women than Nigerians. In another word, it's being absorbed that the darker you are the uglier you are. In another word, people from Ilesha tends to have darker skin, which leads me to conclude that Funmi is a ugly@$$ ? Funmi, why na?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 17, 2008
Cool. . . .Ima do it like R.Kelly. . . . .
All expense paid. . . . .5star hotel. . . . . .Presidential suite. . . . .hows that for a damsel. . .
What u feel about that Jenny?
cool

ive always known u are a sweet thing,but never knew u could be such a honey pie kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 17, 2008
comot dia ariblaze, i want to see fight!
lol grin grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Tonim(f): 2:52am On Apr 17, 2008
I think 4Him is right, the women of the Niger Delta are Nigeria's finest women, but the others fine too sha.

Below is really how Iyabo looks.

Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 17, 2008
Ekiti people are vexing cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 2:52am On Apr 17, 2008
D-R, why upset my stomach with that pix na? undecided People like her gives Needlelady the right to say they're beautiful. shiorrr
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 17, 2008
So, in another words,the answer to your question to D-R is yes. If each states have rankings in beautiful women, then I can easily say the carribeans for the advantage in light skin have more beautiful women than Nigerians. In another word, it's being absorbed that the darker you are the uglier you are. In another word, people from Ilesha tends to have darker skin, which leads me to conclude that Funmi is a ugly@$$ ? Funmi, why na?

@4him
na ur fight be dis ,e don start cheesy cheesy

@cadet

i beg slow down naaa cheesy make u match brake small grin grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Dreloaded(f): 2:53am On Apr 17, 2008
still water, you wan make I wozz you? angry tongue

Tonim, the girl is Ogun state o. Lmao their so called pretty women be that
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 2:54am On Apr 17, 2008
The finest women in Nigeria rank in order - Niger Delta, igbo, fulani, Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti (small) . . . the rest na wa o.

I agree Ibo women and Niger Delta women are the preetiest but Osun ranks high too. Forget colour jare, black is beautiful.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Dreloaded(f): 2:55am On Apr 17, 2008
Lmao how does a person look WORSE when they get all dressed and made up?

Rofl that woman defies logic grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 17, 2008
I agree Ibo women are d prettiest

thats me grin grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by ariblaze(m): 2:55am On Apr 17, 2008
4 Him:

comot dia ariblaze, i want to see fight!  cheesy

grrrrrrrrrrrrr angry

agbaya grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 17, 2008
@ DR

I'm just a passerby and I'm innocentioooo cheesy grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 2:56am On Apr 17, 2008
the women of the Niger Delta are Nigeria's finest women
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool God bless u cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 2:56am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

Forget colour jare, black is beautiful.
Ojebi. rara o. Orange is beautiful ni. Woman, thou art craze! You still dey here? You no ride your keke to Oyb's house so you can sleep b/w him and his wife? shocked
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Him1(m): 2:57am On Apr 17, 2008
@ jenny, this one no be fight.  grin Dem never comot cloth yet.

@ tonim, the niger delta women are a knock out. Met a family friend once from Rivers and for the first time in my life i was completely tongue-tied.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 2:57am On Apr 17, 2008

You surely do possess a distorted illusion if you think that carribean women are preetier than Ibo women.  What about African americans if light skin is your thing? Don't hate please, Osun is the number one in yorubaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17)

Can you last long in bed? Enter here / 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.