Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,485 members, 7,865,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Are You A Go Getter? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Go Getter? (14273 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 3:14am On Apr 17, 2008
Look at this small boy, what do you know?
Stillwater. . . . .i go look ur face ooo angry angry angry
WHo be small boy angry angry angry
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 3:14am On Apr 17, 2008
If you want iyabo . . . follow needlelady. She sabi wey them dey
That woman surely does not deserve this. I don't think you'll be enjoying it if she is your sister.
Again, if not for one thing, Iyabo's behind is not bigger than Ibadan. Some chics here casting her needs to spend some time in the health section and lose some weight abeg. I think you know them.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 3:14am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

Heaven and earth knows that for every preety Ekiti woman, there are four osun women. the ratio is unarguably 1(Ekiti):4(Osun). Why are you worrying yourself comparing Ekiti with osun, Ekiti is country anyway and I think they should fight their inherent poverty first before running for beauty pegeantry.
Woman, show where you got the statistics. Cause I can easily say for every Osun woman there is atleast 50 dogs.

Ekiti is a country? Now I trully believe you're not only an idiot, but you're a h^e. am still surprise you're here, not doing it party with Oyb and his wife. grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 17, 2008
Where is ma sweet sweet Jenny!
Don't keep a vet waiting please

ooops my bad,so sorry,so where is d location,i mean d name of d h******l kiss
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 17, 2008
Jenny that boy is half Igbo, why wont he fill your head with yahooze praises and insult everyone else  

I'm trying to open Jenny's eyes but she won't see. Ekiti is last on the list, sha.  cheesy grin and Fulani leads.

Stillwater. . . . .i go look your face ooo  
WHo be small boy    

Sharrap I'm I not the one that bathe you this morning, now you are proving macho, shior cheesy tongue
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by tpia: 3:15am On Apr 17, 2008
@ sly

Tpia. . .wetin kwonsain me with Osun. . .Ogun. . .or even hausa babe
Even if shes from Russia, togo, Ivory Coast or Cuba . . .who cares
Osun girls get golding something down there or Ekiti girls get naturally bestowed cookies,peaches and creams down there
Its the same thing i beg. . . .as long as i can insert ma sim-card into their phone. . . .I'm good to go.

you no get ya own phone for ya sim card? grin cool
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 3:16am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

That woman surely does not deserve this. I don't think you'll be enjoying it if she is your sister.
Again, if not for one thing, Iyabo's behind is not bigger than Ibadan. Some chics here casting her needs to spend some time in the health section and lose some weight abeg. I think you know them.

hehehhe. Species of the same type will always fight for their kind
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 17, 2008
Jenny that boy is half Igbo, why wont he fill your head with yahooze praises and insult everyone else

@d-reloaded

him dey admire him people naaaaaaaaa grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Dreloaded(f): 3:17am On Apr 17, 2008
Funmi, be quiet. Post a pic or shut it before you end up making "NeedleWoman2"

Yes we are ugly. Thank you. Iyabo is gorgeous like the rest of you tar babies and we are ugly. Glory be to God.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 3:18am On Apr 17, 2008
Ekiti is a country? Now I trully believe you're not only an idiot, but you're a h^e
You see the kind of half educated fools I converse with here. Ekiti is country means Ekiti is a country to you?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 17, 2008

I'm trying to open Jenny's eyes but she won't see. Ekiti is last on the list, sha. and Fulani leads.

[b]STILL WATER STILL WATER STILL WATER,[/b]HOW MANY TIMES I CALL U, E BE LIKE SAY U WAN GO BACK TO UR CREATOR DIS NITE angry angry
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Him1(m): 3:19am On Apr 17, 2008
stillwater:

I'm trying to open Jenny's eyes but she won't see. Ekiti is last on the least, sha.  cheesy grin and Fulani leads.

i've lived around fulani women, there's not much to them besides the fair skin. Many of them have dirty habits anyway, drinking wara early in the morning and chasing cattle is not my idea of a beautiful woman.

Ekiti isnt last on the list, i'd put Osun there  tongue

Needlelady:

Wow . . . hope you know we too dont deserve the wussies tag eh?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 17, 2008
@EVERYBODY
dis fight never do grin grin grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by tpia: 3:20am On Apr 17, 2008
all we need now is for Hero to join this thread, then we'll really know who is ugly, who is uglier, and who is the ugliest tribe in Nigeria.

If it gets somehow moved to racism and tribalism section, that can surely happen. cool
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 3:20am On Apr 17, 2008
Wow . . . hope you know we too don't deserve the wussies tag eh?
Fry your balls and eat 'em, Roco Lamponi.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 3:21am On Apr 17, 2008
tpia:

@ sly

you no get ya own phone for ya sim card? grin cool
------>Tpia
Nahh bro u suppose know say phone dey old na. . . .so u go change your sim to new one
That na why sony ericsson and others dey produce new new phones everytime u dig me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 3:21am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

You see the kind of half educated fools I converse with here. Ekiti is country means Ekiti is a country to you?
Do I smell someone giving off fumes? hehe grin Ok,I guess USA is also a continent to you. Idiot, rara na, when you said Ekiti is a country, you had another meaning to it? Just like another meaning to the gibbering you've been "farting"?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Him1(m): 3:22am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

Fry your balls and eat 'em, Roco Lamponi.

u just want these balls to stroke you eh. grin Sorry mam, this yekini is reserved for better looking and better behaved women.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Dreloaded(f): 3:23am On Apr 17, 2008
jenny, are you saying it's not obvious to you that stillwater is one of you? leave her alone jare tongue

and look at this dumb cunt trying to start shit again. she runs from "girl fights" yet hide behind guys and make pathetic remarks

It's ok for you to defend a thief like Iyabo but have no problem insulting others? You make dumb threads about the state of Nigeria yet have no problem screaming for those ruining the country. Stfu.

Who the hell raised this gutter rat sef? and stop being a bloody pussy and just say who you are referring to with your snide remarks. Attention seeking harlot. Dumb coward. so much for "throwing punches"
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 3:24am On Apr 17, 2008
when you said Ekiti is a country, you had another meaning to it? Just like another meaning to the gibbering you've been "farting"?

Just accept that you never knew that country can  also mean 'bush village'  afterall, we cannot know every word in the dictionary. It's allowed only make sure next time before you point it out.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 17, 2008
Amen my sister. this Yoruba Yoruba people are jealous of our women. grin  

Who dash you?

i've lived around fulani women, there's not much to them besides the fair skin. Many of them have dirty habits anyway, drinking wara early in the morning and chasing cattle is not my idea of a beautiful woman.

Ekiti isnt last on the list, i'd put Osun there  

Ah ah dirty people are everywhere even in Igbo land tongue

STILL WATER STILL WATER STILL WATER,HOW MANY TIMES I CALL You, E BE LIKE SAY You WAN GO BACK TO UR CREATOR DIS NITE  

I've already gone before and I'm back and He says that He is waiting for you. grin cheesy
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 17, 2008
this yekini

Lmao

needle lady him say dis finidi dey reserved grin grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 3:25am On Apr 17, 2008
Stillwater is a ''Fulanian'' cheesy
No wonder. . . . . . . . I rest ma case. . . . I dont need to buy cattles again then cool
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 3:25am On Apr 17, 2008
Who the hell raised this gutter rat sef? and stop being a bloody pussy and just say who you are referring to with your snide remarks. Attention seeking harlot. Dumb coward. so much for "throwing punches"
D Reloaded II(in theatres soon).
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 17, 2008
I've already gone before and I'm back and He says that He is waiting for you.

he specifically told me to tell he wants to see u for instant judgement,so no fear i know say u no reach gate,try reach gat see if him no go seize u wink wink
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Dreloaded(f): 3:26am On Apr 17, 2008
you better go to sleep. The men you are looking for have long gone to sleep, dear.

They'll stroke your low self esteem tomorrow smiley
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 3:26am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

Just accept that you never knew that country can also mean 'bush village' afterall, we cannot know every word in the dictionary. It's allowed only make sure next time before you point it out.
hehehe. Thank God that the so called Bush village did not conceive trashy whores like you. Many thanks to Osun/whatever state you picked this time for taking the burdens off of Ekiti. ahhh, Oluwa seun! grin grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 3:27am On Apr 17, 2008
u just want these balls to stroke you eh.   Sorry mam, this yekini is reserved for better looking and better behaved women.

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me,
Don't you?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 3:28am On Apr 17, 2008
hehehe. Thank God that the so called Bush village did not conceive trashy whores like you. Many thanks to Osun/whatever state you picked this time for taking the burdens off of Ekiti
Watch it babe. Don't be mad that Osun is hip joo.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 17, 2008
@4him

where u dey fight don start

wrestlemania 1 gbammmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 17, 2008
jenny, are you saying it's not obvious to you that stillwater is one of you? leave her alone jare  

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Stillwater is a ''Fulanian''
No wonder. . . . . . . . I rest ma case. . . . I don't need to buy cattles again then

Fula kini? I'm from Ekiti grin grin cheesy
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Him1(m): 3:28am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me,
Don't you?

Too much cows milk dey disturb you.  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Help Me Decide If Am Safe From Her (photos) / Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! / Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.