Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone (3594 Views)

Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm / She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by ashmanpolo: 8:21am On May 03, 2013
You had a simple altercation with your fiance of 3+ years, she gets mad even with your assss because u used some silly words on her, so infuriated that she deleted everything about u from her phone.
She left and didn't call for like a week and then u called to apologise. You make up again with her. Now what's the implication of that 'everything' about u that's no longer in her phone?
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Nobody: 8:25am On May 03, 2013
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Nobody: 8:43am On May 03, 2013
Don't even waste ur time hanging around her. It's either something is wrong with you or something is wrong with her undecided
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Mynd44: 9:29am On May 03, 2013
In the one week which she left, believe it or not, you became her ex and what's the use of having the details of an ex on her phone? Did you think about that before letting your silly ego get in the way of your reasoning?

How would you feel if you saw that she still has the contact details of her ex?
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Princeparix(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2013
delete her from ur heart
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Mynd44: 10:01am On May 03, 2013
Princeparix: delete her from ur heart
Bad idea. There is not reason for such drastic measure
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Princeparix(m): 10:04am On May 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
Bad idea. There is not reason for such drastic measure
y?-a fiance who dnt understand dat dia isnt a marriage witout once-in-while wahala aint ready to walk down d aisle

2 Likes

Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Mynd44: 10:09am On May 03, 2013
Princeparix: y?-a fiance who dnt understand dat dia isnt a marriage witout once-in-while wahala aint ready to walk down d aisle
So deleting your details is an abomination right?
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Oohrhii(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2013
To me i think deleting everything was actually a step too far, considering the fact that you guys has actually been together for more than 3 years.

I could have passed it for just an act of aggression but 3 years? she probably is looking for a way to break up before the argument. she is fed up already from my own perspective..

i sincerely believe the only reason she accepted the apology was because she doesn't have a choice.

Now get ready for a relationship full of lies and deceit until you finally learn to read between the lines...and just..WALK AWAY. as the lady would never beg should any other argument ensue.

When a woman is fed up....*there is nothing you can do about it*
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Princeparix(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
So deleting your details is an abomination right?
yea-is deleting d details of ur Ex an abomination?
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by badoist(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2013
fiance of 3+ years, nd u neva marry her, smh! As per deleting u nd wateva, guess u deserve it, u neva tld us d kinda words u used 2 insult her, it must rily hurt her, nd naw u av d audacity 2 cum hia nd lay d blame on her, u must be irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by chronique(m): 10:23am On May 03, 2013
Just a week n she erased everything about you? Which kind vex be that? It is well o. shocked
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by BlackPeni5: 10:24am On May 03, 2013
If she deletes all your information from her phone because of a little argument, she will delete your life if she sees you with another woman... Beware of Erratic Woman. Be advised and take to your heels.
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Mynd44: 10:24am On May 03, 2013
Princeparix: yea-is deleting d details of ur Ex an abomination?
It is not an abomination
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Princeparix(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
It is not an abomination
then my suggestion isnt wrong
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by ashmanpolo: 11:05am On May 03, 2013
i have read the contributions here with an increasing interest and have reached a common frame of reference with some opinions but def conned with others.
....She deletes everything from her phone - number, pix etc
....She receives an apology
Now she's back and happy like nothing of such happened.
So will it be apt to accept her back on a surface level and monitor her or fully accept her to the in-depth as normal or completely extricate her?

This is a redefinition of the initial question.

Thanks
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Nobody: 11:07am On May 03, 2013
Which kind of words did you use in the first place?
Deleting all of your contacts on her phone is a bit childish but there's no big deal in it, since she was angry and she probably gave up on the relationship already. She probably thought you were never going to come back and anything that would make her to keep remembering you had to be deleted. If you were married, it would be a different case because she knows you're always going to come back....ceteris paribus. I wouldn't say it's a big deal if you guys have settled the main thing that led to the arguement in the first place.

1 Like

Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Nobody: 11:12am On May 03, 2013
ashmanpolo: i have read the contributions here with an increasing interest and have reached a common frame of reference with some opinions but def conned with others.
....She deletes everything from her phone - number, pix etc
....She receives an apology
Now she's back and happy like nothing of such happened.
So will it be apt to accept her back on a surface level and monitor her or fully accept her to the in-depth as normal or completely extricate her?

This is a redefinition of the initial question.

Thanks

The way you guys behave sometimes can make someone really scared of you, trust me! I think it's something about your ego...even though you're wrong, you just stand on the "I cannot apologise thing". I guess you must have hurt her so much that she couldn't come back to massage your ego, she needed your apologies but you were not forthcoming. So, she thinks maybe this is the end of it all and seeing your number and pictures everyday on her phone is definitely not going to help with the healing process. She deletes all of it and just hopes maybe you'll come back to your senses and if not, she might have no choice than to move on. You come back to apologise and she accepts, dt was all you needed to do in the first place. The relationship continues! What exactly is the problem here? The only blame I think she has is that she's not even supposed to let you know that she deleted all those things. She suppose subtly get all of them back without your knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by ashmanpolo: 11:19am On May 03, 2013
alutacontinua:

The way you guys behave sometimes can make someone really scared of you, trust me! I think it's something about your ego...even though you're wrong, you just stand on the "I cannot apologise thing". I guess you must have hurt her so much that she couldn't come back to massage your ego, she needed your apologies but you were not forthcoming. So, she thinks maybe this is the end of it all and seeing your number and pictures everyday on her phone is definitely not going to help with the healing process. She deletes all of it and just hopes maybe you'll come back to your senses and if not, she might have no choice than to move on. You come back to apologise and she accepts, dt was all you needed to do in the first place. The relationship continues! What exactly is the problem here? The only blame I think she has is that she's not even supposed to let you know that she deleted all those things. She suppose subtly get all of them back without your knowledge.

Your post is nice
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 03, 2013
ashmanpolo: You had a simple altercation with your fiance of 3+ years, she gets mad even with your assss because u used some silly words on her, so infuriated that she deleted everything about u from her phone.
She left and didn't call for like a week and then u called to apologise. You make up again with her. Now what's the implication of that 'everything' about u that's no longer in her phone?

She was hurting and angry that was one of the ways to express her distress. What looked small to you was a big thing to her.
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Smartiegurl(f): 2:38pm On May 03, 2013
Shiit happens......have done it before...
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Exponental(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2013
It's either she is highly tempramental by nature or fed up.
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by DigitalSignal(m): 3:26pm On May 03, 2013
ashmanpolo: You had a simple altercation with your fiance of 3+ years, she gets mad even with your assss because u used some silly words on her, so infuriated that she deleted everything about u from her phone.

I'm surprised that you even expected her to call to apologise after insulting her!!

As for deleting your info in a space of one week, I think she's already getting tired of you; perhaps because of your behavior and any time she has a better choice she might just leave you!
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Mynd44: 3:39pm On May 03, 2013
andromida:

She was hurting and angry that was one of the ways to express her distress. What looked small to you was a big thing to her.
You need to understand the ego of most men. It is so annoyingly huge, it blinds them and make them not reason properly
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 03, 2013
@Op take the advice of ladies.

If she accepted you back it's because she still loves you.

Most ladies do rash/silly/childish things when they are offended. A lot of ladies delete a guy's contact and pics so as not to be tempted to call or remember the guy. You will be shocked that she has all your contacts off heart and your pics saved somewhere. Deleting things about you is a way of paying you back for hurting her.

That's another thing about ladies; they love revenge/retaliation even if they love you die.
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by 190: 10:49pm On May 03, 2013
is she Nigerian grin grin grin grin
Re: She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2013
Black Peni5: If she deletes all your information from her phone because of a little argument, she will delete your life if she sees you with another woman... Beware of Erratic Woman. Be advised and take to your heels.
is dr not a diff btw being erratic and hot tempered? Ven being impulsive didn't make u erratic.
Erratic individuals are mentally deranged!
I think she's jes quick to temper.

I use to tell my girlie, 'swt@, ds is a relationship. Expect us to disagree, get mad, talk rubbish and talk back, it aint a biggie. We must voice our discontent, but never ever ave it in mind dt a moment of disagreement dis qualifies us.
'Be sure to wake d nxt mornin and say, 'hello swt@'!!

(1) (Reply)

Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day / Would You Do This For Your Partner (pics) / Can You Date A Lady With One Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.