Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (52638 Views)

My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl / How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by spoilt(f): 1:01am On Apr 29, 2007
didnt the bible already say pack to the rooftop? grin
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 29, 2007
Kendra:

deal wit it because its your wife and u married her knowin how she was

Deal with what? How hypocritical? What if u're husband was cheating on you? will u decide to just "live with it because u married him knowing who he was?"
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by SisiHo(f): 2:16am On Apr 29, 2007
@topic,
Nag her to hell back,
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by Seun(m): 2:17am On Apr 29, 2007
What if u're husband was cheating on you? will u decide to just "live with it because u married him knowing who he was?"
Nigerian wives do that a lot, you know. They are quite good at forgiving all sorts of rubbish. wink
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by spoilt(f): 2:18am On Apr 29, 2007
one thing i know is that where there's a nag , there's a fool.
men tend to be hard of hearing till you beat them over the head with the same sentence time and time again.  grin
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by SisiHo(f): 2:20am On Apr 29, 2007
spoilt:

men tend to be hard of hearing till you beat them over the head with the same sentence time and time again. grin

WORD!!!!!!!!!
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 29, 2007
spoilt:

men tend to be hard of hearing till you beat them over the head with the same sentence time and time again. grin

word koo sentence ni! grin As if women have better sense of hearing.
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by SisiHo(f): 2:49am On Apr 29, 2007
davidylan:

word koo sentence ni! grin As if women have better sense of hearing.

What would you know about that undecided undecided
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 29, 2007
Sisi-Ho:

What would you know about that undecided undecided

what would you know about men being hard of hearing?
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by SisiHo(f): 2:53am On Apr 29, 2007
davidylan:

what would you know about men being hard of hearing?

More than you think,

"Hard of hearing" is just one of the many infirmities of men, cry cry
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 29, 2007
Sisi-Ho:

More than you think,

may medical science never find a cure for that infirmity. grin
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by SisiHo(f): 2:59am On Apr 29, 2007
davidylan:

What science refuses to alter, a .22 caliber most certainly will.
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by spoilt(f): 3:04am On Apr 29, 2007
Sisi-Ho:

More than you think,

hehehehe! grin grin
you got that right!
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by spoilt(f): 3:05am On Apr 29, 2007
davidylan:

you no well. grin

Sisi-Ho:

ha! dont mess with sisi- Ho. grin
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 29, 2007
Sisi-Ho:

shocked Can we use a .22 caliber when u nag too? grin
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by spoilt(f): 3:08am On Apr 29, 2007
no try am oh! that na spousal abuse! grin
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by sisistingy: 3:09am On Apr 29, 2007
Sisi-Ho:

22 caliber shocked shocked shocked shocked, what is that a gun
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by SisiHo(f): 3:11am On Apr 29, 2007
@Spoilt, what's up wink,

@Stingy Sisi, don't threaten me tongue tongue

@David, Ladies are excellent multi-taskers, You will be surprize at what we can do while we nag,
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 29, 2007
spoilt:

no try am oh! that na spousal abuse! grin

Spousal abuse - a term that applies only to women whose husbands refuse to pander to their every whim and caprices.

Sisi-Ho:

@David, Ladies are excellent multi-taskers, You will be surprize at what we can do while we nag,

Can women multi-task without nagging? grin

1 Like

Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by sisistingy: 3:15am On Apr 29, 2007
Sisi-Ho:

@Stingy Sisi, don't threaten me tongue tongue

am not oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by SisiHo(f): 3:26am On Apr 29, 2007
davidylan:

Can women multi-task without nagging? grin

I can!!!!

@Spoit,
you are so right, thank God the cops are just a few digits away, 911,

Well I have a .22 which I INTEND to use,
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 29, 2007
Good. A woman who doesnt nag is a cure for a man's "hard of hearing" infirmity.

You own a .22? Another Cho is on the loose. cheesy
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by SisiHo(f): 3:36am On Apr 29, 2007
davidylan:

Good. A woman who doesnt nag is a cure for a man's "hard of hearing" infirmity.

You own a .22? Another Cho is on the loose. cheesy

You shouldn't worry about this "cho" being on the loose, From observations you seem to have everything in order,  Cho like moi don't meddle with saned and sanctified human beings, just nut crackers like herself,
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by BIKINI(f): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2007
THIS THE SECRET,
Tell her that anytime her husband does anything "naggable" ,she shuld just take some very clean water into her mouth . I warn, she is not under any condition, to swallow this water or spit it out ,but to keep it in there in her mouth for as long as her husband continues to annoy her.
SHE CAN ONLY CHANGE THE WATER WHEN IT BECOMES WARM.
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 30, 2007
BIKINI:

THIS THE SECRET,
Tell her that anytime her husband does anything "naggable" ,she shuld just take some very clean water into her mouth . I warn, she is not under any condition, to swallow this water or spit it out ,but to keep it in there in her mouth for as long as her husband continues to annoy her.
SHE CAN ONLY CHANGE THE WATER WHEN IT BECOMES WARM.

Having water in your mouth is uncomfortable. She won't resist more than 5 secs!
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by Akinagirl(f): 3:44am On May 02, 2007
grin grin thats funny
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by faa(f): 12:04pm On May 02, 2007
@ poster

pay attention to ur wife when she speaks. Listen to her and then reply her with love, understanding and RESPECT even if u disagree with what she's asking of u. u can lovingly say NO and give her ur reasons for answering that way without squeezing all ur facial nerves.
Men u've got to admit that a lot of times when u say NO it's usually in harsh tone. Women don't like that and in response, they'll keep on nagging.

BUT then I want to say that it is in some women's nature to nag like hell. Well for the guys that find themselves in such situation, mmm, there is nothing u can do but ask God for help. This thread is not going to help you!
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by knotty(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2007
can two walk together except they agree?

i love nagging women,for i am a nagger.

send all your nagging wives to me, i can deal with them better.
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by nurutwa(f): 9:50am On May 10, 2007
Men don't have domestic mind so they always need a woman to give them a push grin so nag his ass good,don't let him go thru that door,sex him up till he can't remember his name then feed him his favourite meal.If he gives you crap of going with another woman just calm down because there are more than ahundred ways to fry a chicken.Don't ask him a word let him sleep out as he wish then you take a very unplaned vacation in a midnight train to georgia and don't forget living him I LOVE YOU CARD on the front door.No disrespect but,men think they are in control sometimes when they are not.We love them but their mind shrink half a time and need a whip.
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by nyabinghi(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2007
the best answer for a ng of a woman is to leave the house for her until she comes to her senses. If u decide to stay don't eat her food or sleep on the same bird with her. it will change her.
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by Zandra1(f): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2007
In many cases women nag because some men don't enjoy when they are being talked to softly. He would know what to do and wouldnt do it though the wife will be 'gently' telling him to do his duties/responsibilities. But when she gets frustrated cause he didnt do the supposed duty and makes her feelings about it known (like most human beings will) he terms it nagging. Maybe if he did what he was supposed to do in the first place or did it when she was gentle about it there wouldnt have been nagging. Besides some men nag too.
Re: How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot by minniepoe(f): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2007
the starter of this thread said something that made me think twice before replying this thread. He said the couples have been married for seven years without kids. That exactly is the reason why the woman has been nagging her husband. she is scared the husband might marry someone else or impregnate another woman.

the fear of the unknown makes her nag!!!! but she is going about it the wrong away!!!! every woman nags for a reason but women should never nag as nagging gives birth to destruction.

My advice to your friend is to stop dating another one and try to focus on his marriage, dating another woman will not solve his problems but will only compound it.
let him talk to his wife and tell him the nagging is destroying their marriage. assure his wife that he will always love her come what may and they both should try and work on their relationship.

we women are very emotional, we always love it when our husbands. assure us of their love and give us more attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.