Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time (40151 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:01pm On May 07, 2020
khiaa:
LMAO grin You lonely lesbian bitches crack me up.
...Are u running after bianchi"s husband ? Yes or No... bitch
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by dianchi(f): 10:12pm On May 07, 2020
khiaa:

Go and suck on one of your dykes Filthy rotten cooch and leave me and Daddy KingSteve in peace. We have things to do.

You say what.... the Kingsteve right on his knees here is doing what with u delusional being hahaha hahaha u dream a bejeweled priceless wife is being begged right now on all fours if u may know
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 10:13pm On May 07, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Are u running after bianchi"s husband ? Yes or No... bitch
I don't know her nor her husband but I do know Big Daddy KingSteve, yesssssss he's good. Aaaaahhh the memories. grin grin Does that answer your question you big fat carpet munching COW?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 10:16pm On May 07, 2020
dianchi:

You say what.... the Kingsteve right on his knees here is doing what with u delusional being hahaha hahaha u dream a bejeweled priceless wife is being begged right now on all fours if u may know

Post the pictures lesbian. Face it Daddy doesn't want your stank ass, you eat more puna than he does.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 10:24pm On May 07, 2020
dianchi:

LMAO grin He's down on all fours and all he's doing is begging for forgiveness? grin That saids alot about your funky cooch. grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:26pm On May 07, 2020
khiaa:
I don't know her nor her husband but I do know Big Daddy KingSteve, yesssssss he's good. Aaaaahhh the memories. grin grin Does that answer your question you big fat carpet munching COW?
...The wife says that u piglet is running after her man, n he is begging shamelessly on his four,
Khiaa don't u have shame ,I am married with 4kids

...go n marry Khiaa grin
PIGLET
Lefulefu abeg come n see how Khiaa embarrares herself ,
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:28pm On May 07, 2020
dianchi:

...My dear pls broadcast it on a topic , so that she will hide her shameless self in shame

....she thinks u are joking ,I know how painful it is when a girl drags ur husband
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by dianchi(f): 10:30pm On May 07, 2020
khiaa:

LMAO grin He's down on all fours and all he's doing is begging for forgiveness? grin That saids alot about your funky cooch. grin

No honey his phone is right here with me delusional pig he can't use that phone until I permit he will never beg u he is an Igbo Man if u know the meaning grin grin grin doormat u are honey on all his fours he been begging all nite grin grin u knw want that means this nite boo boo grin grin grin grin bye bitch
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:30pm On May 07, 2020
khiaa:

Post the pictures lesbian. Face it Daddy doesn't want your stank ass, you eat more puna than he does.
...Illiterate u think ,she is me?
U know kingsteve is like a son to me ,who I insult when he misbehaves with girls...shame on u bitch
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 10:31pm On May 07, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...The fight says that u piglet is running after her man, n he is begging shamelessly on his four,
Khiaa don't u have shame ,I am married with 4kids

...go n marry Khiaa grin
PIGLET
Lefulefu abeg come n see how Khiaa embarrares herself ,

What sorry excuse for a man would marry your carpet munching ass?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 10:33pm On May 07, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
U know kingsteve is like a son to me ,who I insult when he misbehaves with girls...shame on u bitch
Dummy she's not you but she's a carpet munching dumbass like you.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 10:36pm On May 07, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

A son to you, you were the one saying KingSteve is your husband which he found disgusting.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by dianchi(f): 10:38pm On May 07, 2020
khiaa:

Dummy she's not you but she's a carpet munching dumbass like you.

No stinky I called you out for them to know exactly what u are words going around that u are also a cheap Lesbian you must have alot smellys going on In that cooch DOORMAT
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 10:44pm On May 07, 2020
dianchi:

No stinky I called you out for them to know exactly what u are words going around that u are also a cheap Lesbian you must have alot smellys going on In that cooch DOORMAT

I'm strictly dickly so all of you lesbian forever dykes can enjoy licking each other's stanky, deadly coochies. Daddy and I are happy together. One love. Thanks Daddy for last night and this morning. grin Your performance was 100% on point. tongue
KingSteve is the man.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:52pm On May 07, 2020
khiaa:

A son to you, you were the one saying KingSteve is your husband which he found disgusting.
...See how u disgrace womendom sista Khiaa , u made it look like 3women are fighting over man ...by so doing degrading womendom, shameless black American,
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:54pm On May 07, 2020
dianchi:

...Likes of sweetbuns n funmisticqueen2 that follows ur atrocious footsteps shud see how u disorganized someones home because of a leprechaundick...
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:56pm On May 07, 2020
khiaa:

I'm strictly dickly so all of you lesbian forever dykes can enjoy licking each other's stanky, deadly coochies. Daddy and I are happy together. One love. Thanks Daddy for last night and this morning. grin Your performance was 100% on point. tongue
KingSteve is the man.
...I warned u but u won't listen ,
Khiaa y are u chatting a married man on WhatsApp with ur nudes?

I despise u n ur fellow husbandsnatchers ,
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 10:58pm On May 07, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...See how u disgrace womendom sista Khiaa , u made it look like 3women are fighting over man ...by so doing degrading womendom, shameless black American,
I don't have anything to do with you sorry bitches. You sorry bitches brought your sorry asses to MY mentions and as usual when I put you in your places you want to play the victims.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:59pm On May 07, 2020
khiaa:

KingSteve is the man.
...Who has d deadly coochies ? Khiaa u are d bitch with vaginal plague
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:01pm On May 07, 2020
khiaa:

I don't have anything to do with you sorry bitches. You sorry bitches brought your sorry asses to MY mentions and as usual when I put you in your places you want to play the victims.
...u are wicked , u know at d back of ur mind ,Dianchi is right ,but ur wickedness made u liken her to black angels, leave her man alone fatbitch
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by SweetBuns(f): 11:02pm On May 07, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Likes of sweetbuns n funmisticqueen2 that follows ur atrocious footsteps shud see how u disorganized someones home because of a leprechaundick...
Excuse me, what's all this about
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:03pm On May 07, 2020
khiaa:

Says the funky lesbian COW with the name husbandsnatcha. Damn hypocrite.
...Am among d Jesus people I don't hurt people ,but u Satanists does
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 11:06pm On May 07, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...u are wicked , u know at d back of ur mind ,Dianchi is right ,but ur wickedness made u liken her to black angels, leave her man alone fatbitch
That's a problem between her and KingSteve it's not my problem. She needs to step her game up and she can start by washing her funky ass. No man wants an unclean woman. It's not my fault he hates her. grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:07pm On May 07, 2020
SweetBuns:

...the wife of kingsteve cut Khiaa sending nudes to him on Whatsapp only to come here n be watching Dem playing love affairs in various thread ,
Now the wife warns her ,but she is cursing a legally married wife Dianchi as she is so uncut n animalistic in nature ,
See how she calls d wife a lesbian ,is that fair?
Seun nids to ban Khiaa dis nite, I will see to that
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:08pm On May 07, 2020
khiaa:

That's a problem between her and KingSteve it's not my problem. She needs to step her game up and she can start by washing her funky ass. No man wants an unclean woman. It's not my fault he hates her. grin
cc sweetbuns I told u ,
grin
dey said kingsteve sends money to her in America
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 11:08pm On May 07, 2020
SweetBuns:

Some mess they created as usual.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 11:10pm On May 07, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...the wife of kingsteve cut Khiaa sending nudes to him on Whatsapp only to come here n be watching Dem playing love affairs in various thread ,
Now the wife warns her ,but she is cursing a legally married wife Dianchi as she is so uncut n animalistic in nature ,
See how she calls d wife a lesbian ,is that fair?
Seun nids to ban Khiaa dis nite, I will see to that

Your lies are so boring and repetitive, be more creative.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Rekhina(f): 11:16pm On May 07, 2020
khiaa:
Some mess they created as usual.
Stop deviating u idi.ot ,u aren't smart enough!steve d smalldick will neva chat u again,because his wife just knock him down to coma with a baseball bat grin kiss da truth
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 11:17pm On May 07, 2020
Rekhina:
Stop deviating u idi.ot ,u aren't smart enough!steve d smalldick will neva chat u again,because his wife just knock him down to coma with a baseball bat grin kiss da truth

How do you know he has a small dick, lesbian?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth / Couple Reads Bible In Pre-Wedding Photos / The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.