Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time (40122 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by r0sy247(f): 12:50am On Jun 25, 2020
khiaa:

You stupid COW, I'm black and native. If you want to learn, Google and YouTube is available if you lack reading skills.
laIasticIaIa
rule 2
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by r0sy247(f): 12:56am On Jun 25, 2020
khiaa:

America is my nation you filthy beast. I can't do anything to Daddy KingSteve that he doesn't allow me to do. You dykes can beg, cry, harass and bully me and SWEET DADDY all you want, it only brings us closer together. grin

IalasticIaIa

rule 2
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by r0sy247(f): 12:57am On Jun 25, 2020
khiaa:

Says the funky lesbian COW with the name husbandsnatcha. Damn hypocrite.

IaIasticlaIa
rule 2
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Obierika(m): 5:33am On Jun 25, 2020
Are we still on this matter?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Obierika(m): 5:35am On Jun 25, 2020
r0sy247:
laIasticIaIa
rule 2

How many times will you report the same comment?! sad

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
r0sy247:

IaIasticlaIa
rule 2
rosy she is an idiot
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Akuruoulo(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2021
khiaa:
Whenever a man is cheating on his wife and the wife finds out, you men always tell her not to end the marriage and to take it to God in prayer. Well I would like to ask you male hypocrites a question. If you found out your wife was cheating on you would you

1. Throw her out of the house or

2. Take it to God in prayer, be honest

THE SAME WAY MEN WOULD TELL A WOMAN TO PUT THE SITUATION TO PRAYER, THATS EXACTLY WHAT WOMEN WOULD SAY . SOO THEY BOTH ARE HYPOCRITES
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
Akuruoulo:
THE SAME WAY MEN WOULD TELL A WOMAN TO PUT THE SITUATION TO PRAYER, THATS EXACTLY WHAT WOMEN WOULD SAY . SOO THEY BOTH ARE HYPOCRITES
You didn't answer the question. I said what would you men do if you were in that situation of your woman cheating on you, would you take the same advice that you gave to your woman when you are caught cheating or would you kick her out of the house?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Akuruoulo(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
khiaa:
You didn't answer the question. I said what would you men do if you were in that situation of your woman cheating on you, would you take the same advice that you gave to your woman when you are caught cheating or would you kick her out of the house?
if u stay around NIGERIA U WILL REALISE THAT MEN DOESN'T GIVE SUCH ADVICE. MAYBE U GAT TO SEE ALL THOSE NEWS HERE ONLINE. THERE IS THIS PRIDE IN MEN HERE THAT IF A WOMAN CATCHS HIM CHEATING SHE GOES, AND IF HE CATCHES HER CHEATING SHE GOES ALSO. THEY BELIEVE ITS A LOSE LOSE FOR WOMEN. THEY TRUTH REMAINS THAT EVERY ONE BEGS WHEN CAUGHT .
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
pleep:
Not only would i throw her out, but her bastard kids aswell. grin

....cuz the lord knows those kidz aren't mine
Period grin .
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
Case 1. That woman your husband is sleeping with is cheating on her own husband or he is sleeping with is a whores. In other words both of them are whores. That LovePeddler is ur mate, so pray to God to bring ur man back

Case 2. If u are a whores, u pack ur load and join your fellow whores on the streets.
Tsh... feminism nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
khiaa:

I don't need to, I already know they can't throw her out of the house. cheesy

Why are you now asking us then?? angry
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by tnerro1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
If your brother’s wife was unfaithful, will you encourage him to take her back or kick her ass out?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 1:28pm On May 15, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Why are you now asking us then?? angry

I'm in the US which is different, I was wondering how Nigeria works
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 1:29pm On May 15, 2021
tnerro1:
If your brother’s wife was unfaithful, will you encourage him to take her back or kick her ass out?

That's not my call to make, he has to decide what he can handle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza / 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have / Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.