Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time (40309 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 11:59pm On May 04, 2013
jntyjnty007: I have zero tolerance for all this cheating malarky. Once bitten twice shy. I will just walk away. I don't want the excuses, or explanations, I won't ask any questions. I would rather stay single than put up with all that.

Ladies this is what I am talking about, a woman with a backbone.

2 Likes

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 12:12am On May 05, 2013
Baritone: smiley.. Okay, could you be strong if not for your marriage, but for your babies,which I know are lovely?..

Hahaha, this is not about me, this is about relationships in general. My man is very good to me, if he wasn't believe me I would have been long gone, and guess what, he is nigerian, gotta love it. grin

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 12:26am On May 05, 2013
SLIDE waxie: why are u even tryoin to debate ds, are u plannin on a cheating spree?

Nooooooooooooo, not me, I would rather end the relationship than cheat.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by pleep(m): 12:27am On May 05, 2013
lol the OP is a cheater na, why would a faithfull girl ask such questions?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 12:37am On May 05, 2013
switdick:

Please, you and I know the bone of contention is not about the title being wrongly phrased or not...as you read in my post,it answers the issue which is a question to we guys why we cheat and can't stand a cheating partner..

Speaking of Culture as you say, where on earth is it different from the norms here ??

It still boils down to relativity..

Yeah ratio at which Married Women divorce Cheating Men, not Close to Married Men divorcing Cheating Women... Which begs the big Question,Why'??

You just answered your own question. You men divorce your wives more often than the women divorce their husbands. I think the women are brainwashed to stay and put up with the bullshyt because they are taught this through your culture. It is very sad how women are treated, and why does your culture allow the treatment of throwing a woman out of her home, into the streets? This is so backwards.

2 Likes

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 12:43am On May 05, 2013
pleep: lol the OP is a cheater na, why would a faithfull girl ask such questions?

Hahahahahaha, Pleep I don't know what to say about you.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 12:49am On May 05, 2013
switdick:

Sadly Study Proves Otherwise by your assertion. It is said that Women tend to be Supportive of a Cheating partner than the other way round....While Men tend to have a Masculine twist orientation of it. Men resort to hate and rage of it and avoid talking about it to their Fellow Men,in the bid to avoid been called a fool.

So they aren't easy on their cheating wife.

http://articles.familylobby.com/543-why-women-stay-with-cheating-husbands.htm

I could post other Links due to My previous assertion on the grand Scale of things or reasons why it is bourne outta an evolutionary view of biological traits in Men world wide...

http://articles.familylobby.com/560-when-she-cheats-a-male-pov.htm

Let's not engage in an argument that would bring your Mental Frailty to Fore...as I don't consider you that Smart to debate me(No Offence)..

And please Why do you join the bandwagon to say Nigeria or its Culture is devoid of Civil right Movement thus its Slavery Mentality by indigenous people...??

That's a big fallacy, actually it has even be proven that women are prone or with a vast tendency to cheat more during the first Five years of Marriage hence the divorce rate in western and Modern society eg, the USA,RUSSIA etc..

http://magazine.foxnews.com/love/cheating-statistics-do-men-cheat-more-women

It is believed that countries with high rate of divorce tend to portray the rights of Women in a Concrete View and as Such Women take the Single hood of Living instead of being Married . Places Like Spain that has about 94% of their individuals as Catholic religiously don't believe in divorce prior to its Legalization in 1981".

If women have feelings ,Men have theirs in Flying Mood by default.

I didn't even bother to read this bullshyt. Hahahahaha
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by pleep(m): 12:56am On May 05, 2013
Its the answer to your question. Stop asking dumb questions if you are unwilling to accept the scientific answer
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 1:06am On May 05, 2013
pleep: Its the answer to your question. Stop asking dumb questions if you are unwilling to accept the scientific answer

LOL, you are so silly. That is not science it is only a matter of opinions.
You know the old saying, opinions are like a.s.sholes, everybody has one. hahahaha, besides my question was would you men throw your wives out of the home or take it to God if your wife was caught cheating.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by pleep(m): 1:18am On May 05, 2013
A cheating partner a faaaaaar greater intimate turn-off for a man, its evolution. This is why many women can tolerate polygamy but almost no male can.

If you want to learn more read this article.

http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/homepage/group/busslab/pdffiles/evolution_of_human_mating_2007.pdf

"Mating is close to the engine of the evolutionary process—differential reproductive success. As descendants of
reproductively successful ancestors, modern humans have inherited the mating strategies that led to our ancestor’s
success. These strategies include long-term committed mating (e.g., marriage), short-term mating (e.g., a brief
intimate encounter), extra-pair mating (e.g., infidelity), mate poaching (luring another person’s mate), and mate
guarding (effort devoted to keeping a mate). Since men and women historically confronted different adaptive
problems in the mating domain, the sexes differ profoundly in evolved psychology of mating solutions. These
psychological sex differences include possessing distinct mate preferences, dissimilar desires for short-term
mating, and distinct triggers that evoke intimate jealousy. This article reviews empirical evidence supporting
evolution-based hypotheses about these mating strategies. The study of human mating is one of the true “success
stories” of evolutionary psychology."

This has already been proven by science, it has nothing to do with opinions...

.... or a$$holes for that matter
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 1:31am On May 05, 2013
pleep: A cheating partner a faaaaaar greater intimate turn-off for a man, its evolution. This is why many women can tolerate polygamy but almost no male can.

If you want to learn more read this article.

http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/homepage/group/busslab/pdffiles/evolution_of_human_mating_2007.pdf

This has already been proven by science, it has nothing to do with opinions...

.... or a$$holes for that matter

Again, I repeat, would you throw your wife out of the home or take it to God? Oh I forgot you already answered the question, you would throw her out into the streets along with your children.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by pleep(m): 1:35am On May 05, 2013
^ and her cat too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by pleep(m): 1:36am On May 05, 2013
But seriously.. is that so bad? grin If God had his way he would stone her to death.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 2:16am On May 05, 2013
pleep: But seriously.. is that so bad? grin If God had his way he would stone her to death.

God always has his way, and you are wrong for this.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by pleep(m): 2:17am On May 05, 2013
read the bible then
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 2:31am On May 05, 2013
pleep: read the bible then

Read your bible. Jesus said you without sin cast the first stone.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by pleep(m): 2:32am On May 05, 2013
lol... if you take it to God. HE WILL THROW THE STONE

Stop trying to justify adultry and go to sleep.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 2:46am On May 05, 2013
pleep: lol... if you take it to God. HE WILL THROW THE STONE

Stop trying to justify adultry and go to sleep.

LOL, I am not trying to justify adultry, I am totally against it, that is why I started this thread to try and understand why some men in Nigeria (like yourself) have a double standard when it comes to cheating.
It is only 6:47pm here so no, I will not go to bed. It's not even dark yet.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by pleep(m): 2:57am On May 05, 2013
We already explained to you the scientific reasons why men are less tolerant of cheating!

You need to grow up... if you want to kick a cheating partner out of your house that is your right, but if you don't, do not complain because others do.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 3:18am On May 05, 2013
pleep: We already explained to you the scientific reasons why men are less tolerant of cheating!

You need to grow up... if you want to kick a cheating partner out of your house that is your right, but if you don't, do not complain because others do.

This is my point. I think the women should throw those sorry a.s.s cheating men out of the house and stop forgiving him time and time again, because the men would not hesitate to throw her out even if he just thought she was cheating with no proof.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by pleep(m): 3:24am On May 05, 2013
Then why are you asking men

tell that to your fellow women and leave us alone lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by sexsinners(m): 5:32am On May 05, 2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MEN DON'T WISH for polygamy on us. Polygamy is more of an advantage to women than men. because the richest men will get all the girls . While the poorest men get close to no girls at all.you would miss out on all the hot single ladies,because they would be taken by some rich fool.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by pleep(m): 5:59am On May 05, 2013
^ Very true. Societies that practiced polygamy usually had to purge the excess male population via wars and such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 6:14am On May 05, 2013
pleep: Then why are you asking men

tell that to your fellow women and leave us alone lol grin

Pleep shutup before !!!
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by pleep(m): 6:15am On May 05, 2013
.... slap me?

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 6:18am On May 05, 2013
sexsinners: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MEN DON'T WISH for polygamy on us. Polygamy is more of an advantage to women than men. because the richest men will get all the girls . While the poorest men get close to no girls at all.you would miss out on all the hot single ladies,because they would be taken by some rich fool.

Hahahahah This is some BS and you know it. Polygamy is more of an advantage to women than men, how did you even form your fingers to type that mess.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by pleep(m): 6:22am On May 05, 2013
If there was polygamy you would have bitter 40 yr old men filling the churches looking for wives, not the other way around grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 6:23am On May 05, 2013
[s][/s]
pleep: .... slap me?

No, I would never slap you, maybe a good wack on your bottom.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by switdick(m): 6:34am On May 05, 2013
khiaa:

I didn't even bother to read this bullshyt. Hahahahaha

LoL" I Wish I believed you,but who knows.? Its still possible you didn't, considering your cerebral frailty,it must be tiring..grin

Anyway,that's not the issue@hand,I think you just wanna cause a traffic on your own thread,going by how you Lack what to say and keep Quoting those you already answered to......

How Pathetic!!!!

Would think you Should have better things to do with your time..

I knew you'd turn this to the usual girl stuff throwing tantrums and all sorts...

Sorry I can't help you on that,I have done my part....Now you can Fight your self Like fury" grin

Khiaa is a Lovely name,wish I could say the same about your posts though.

...........Smh"

4 Likes

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 6:44am On May 05, 2013
kiss kiss
switdick:

LoL" I Wish I believed you,but who knows.? Its still possible you didn't, considering your cerebral frailty,it must be tiring..grin

Anyway,that's not the issue@hand,I think you just wanna cause a traffic on your own thread,going by how you Lack what to say and keep Quoting those you already answered to......

How Pathetic!!!!

Would think you Should have better things to do with your time..

I knew you'd turn this to the usual girl stuff throwing tantrums and all sorts...

Sorry I can't help you on that,I have done my part....Now you can Fight your self Like fury" grin

Khiaa is a Lovely name,wish I could say the same about your posts though.

...........Smh"
kiss Switdick

gringrin Yet you can't stay away, go figure, and stop flirting with me.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by switdick(m): 7:00am On May 05, 2013
khiaa: kiss kiss kiss

gringrin Yet you can't stay away, go figure, and stop flirting with me.

shocked Flirting?

Well,that wouldn't be a bad idea because I also have a degree@that..but only to beautifully endowed whole Like Gem"

I'm Sure you want to be one?? wink

But No, thanks!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 7:02am On May 05, 2013
I see you Switdick. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.