Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time (40124 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by maxwell530(m): 11:43pm On May 10, 2020
khia:
Read what you are typing. Those gold diging girlfriends become gold-diging wives.
I hope you are happily married to your "Nigerian man" that was good to you?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 12:08am On May 11, 2020
maxwell530:
I hope you are happily married to your "Nigerian man" that was good to you?

No, I couldn't do it.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by maxwell530(m): 12:20am On May 11, 2020
khia:

No, I couldn't do it.
alright
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Rekhina(f): 7:14am On May 11, 2020
jimyjames:

Guy how far na , just returned from a 1 month ban on this account,
Deepfeel
Mrfeel
Are both on two weeks ban each kia I done suffer for politics section

Rekhina just dey mention me upadan Rekhina what na?
Hmmm deepest ,stop politics fight
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by jimyjames(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2020
Rekhina:
Hmmm deepest ,stop politics fight

Rekhina Rekhina you want me to come and fight in romance section so that you and snatcha can drag me a married man up and down and insult my wife?

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 7:59am On May 11, 2020
jimyjames:

Hmmm when it comes to my mother I will say everyday is mothers day to me so nothing special with this lockdown I have been around making everyday mothers day for her

But about my little mother hmmm its a special secret hahahah

Aww! You are a loving son, bless your heart. kiss Take good care of the new mother in your life and that sweet bundle of joy. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by jimyjames(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2020
khia:

Aww! You are a loving son, bless your heart. kiss Take good care of the new mother in your life and that sweet bundle of joy. smiley

Hmmm thanks very much honey , bless your heart too,

Sure I will do my best me and lil mother got each others backs we will be alright God willing

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Barristter07: 9:15am On May 11, 2020
khiaa:

That is so sad, my heart breaks for the woman. Slavery still exist in Nigeria.

Well that's the sad reality which is just not okay ... I for one wont like it if my daughter is cheated on in marriage due to this I also won't to it to someone's daughter , the GOLDEN RULE

But even this ladies suffer from low self esteem to the point that when they caught their hubby cheating , its the girl he cheated with that they attack and left the man , this gave the men more boldness to continue and most ladies will just cry , never bringing up the idea of ending the relationship. If only women took action, some of this cheats will learn .

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Tweiker: 11:42am On May 11, 2020
jimyjames:

Guy how far na , just returned from a 1 month ban on this account,
Deepfeel
Mrfeel
Are both on two weeks ban each kia I done suffer for politics section

Rekhina just dey mention me upadan Rekhina what na?

I dey ooo.

This lockdown don ensure many mumu for my area no dey go work again. Was awakened at 6 am this morn by a stupid bastard of a neighbor building dog cage with hammer and nails. The fool didn't even realize the sounds were coming clean across the fence into my own compound. Can you imagine?

Can't wait for this lockdown to end so the bastard will get lost.

Seems you don';t use a very long spoon to dine with Afronja? That's risky!
All monikers banned? I would think someone is now marking you and hitting the report buttons on your comments

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by jimyjames(m): 12:07pm On May 11, 2020
Tweiker:

I dey ooo.

This lockdown don ensure many mumu for my area no dey go work again. Was awakened at 6 am this morn by a stupid bastard of a neighbor building dog cage with hammer and nails. The fool didn't even realize the sounds were coming clean across the fence into my own compound. Can you imagine?

Can't wait for this lockdown to end so the bastard will get lost.

Seems you don';t use a very long spoon to dine with Afronja? That's risky!
All monikers banned? I would think someone is now marking you and hitting the report buttons on your comments

I dey feel you my guy grin me na rural area I dey o very quiet and stress free city life no good for this lockdown

I'm telling you my brother I get too many enemies for politics section and I sure say one afonja mod dey reason my matter , him just de dash me ban Upandan I done learn my lesson sha I go re-strategize grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 11, 2020
khiaa:
Whenever a man is cheating on his wife and the wife finds out, you men always tell her not to end the marriage and to take it to God in prayer. Well I would like to ask you male hypocrites a question. If you found out your wife was cheating on you would you

I will sit her down to talk to her or I turn a blind eye because I believe karma is a bitch

If you know, you know
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Tweiker: 12:48pm On May 11, 2020
jimyjames:

I dey feel you my guy grin me na rural area I dey o very quiet and stress free city life no good for this lockdown

I'm telling you my brother I get too many enemies for politics section and I sure say one afonja mod dey reason my matter , him just de dash me ban Upandan I done learn my lesson sha I go re-strategize grin

grin

Now you know why BigCowHorn hardly breathes freely now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Tozic: 12:57pm On May 11, 2020
khiaa:

You stupid COW, I'm black and native. If you want to learn, Google and YouTube is available if you lack reading skills.

Babe, all these tantrums you guys throw at one another - can't you guys just forgive yourselves and move on
What's so big there?!
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by jimyjames(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2020
Tweiker:
[/b]

grin

Now you know why BigCowHorn hardly breathes freely now

I'm learning the hard way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Tweiker: 3:55pm On May 11, 2020
Tozic:

Babe, all these tantrums you guys throw at one another - can't you guys just forgive yourselves and move on
What's so big there?!

That war has been on for 3 years and you think you can fix it? I can tell you another fight snatcha has been into for over 25 years and it's still super active today. She brought it from Secondary school to Nairaland. I kid you not!

So you wanna fix this small one? Good luck grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Akuruoulo(m): 8:17pm On May 11, 2020
khia:
Read what you are typing. Those gold diging girlfriends become gold-diging wives.

U SIMPLY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT US . WHEN THEY BECOMES YOUR WIFE , THEY WILL WANT THE MONEY TO BE USED WISELY . THOU SOME WON'T STILL CHANGE .

U HAVE TO BE HEAR BEFORE U KNOW US BETTER
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Akuruoulo(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2020
khia:

That isn't what I meant. I meant a husband can't throw his wife out of the house without a court order.

Okay .

Right , because laws go against men the most .

And.......
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 9:27pm On May 11, 2020
Akuruoulo:

Okay .

Right , because laws go against men the most .

And.......

Well, it's the complete opposite in Nigeria.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 9:31pm On May 11, 2020
Akuruoulo:

U SIMPLY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT US . WHEN THEY BECOMES YOUR WIFE , THEY WILL WANT THE MONEY TO BE USED WISELY . THOU SOME WON'T STILL CHANGE .

U HAVE TO BE HEAR BEFORE U KNOW US BETTER

Bull, they spend the money on leisure things at their whim.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 9:42pm On May 11, 2020
Tozic:

What's so big there?!
That COW has been stalking me for years, I don't even know it. I wrote a simple post years ago and in it's sick twisted mind it thinks I am one of its dyke lovers from its past.

There isn't a day that goes by without it mentioning my name and creating lies. As long as it continues to mention my name I will continue to humiliate it.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Akuruoulo(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2020
khia:

Well, it's the complete opposite in Nigeria.

In this world , law go against men .

THERE IS THIS PLACE WE CALL WELFARE ( AT STEPPING INSIDE THE ENVIRONMENT YOU WILL START GETTING CONFUSED AS A MAN , BECAUSE ALL THEIR QUOTATIONS , AND PESTTED IMAGES GOES SOLELY AGAINST MEN VIOLATING WOMEN ).

IS IT THAT WOMEN DONT VIOLET MEN ?

WHY DONT THEY SAY AGAINST WOMEN VIOLATION. SO , IN THIS CASE IF U GO THERE , YOU START DEFEATED BECAUSE OF ALL U HAVE SEEN ABOUT MEN, AND NO SEEING ANY CONDEMINATION OF WOMEN BAD ACTS.

EVEN WITH THEIR FAKE TEARS , THEY HAVE WON THE CASE.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Akuruoulo(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2020
khia:

Bull, they spend the money on leisure things at their whim.

YOU MEAN THEY WOMEN THERE ARE MORE OF SAINTS, RIGHT ?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:35pm On May 21, 2020
khia:

Don't be jealous, you have your nasty lesbian dykes to do the same to you. Remember not to wash because husbandsnatcha and the others enjoys your dirty, funky, rotten smell as usual.
...deepfeel bigcowhorn eastornprince kingsteve( idi.ot) tweiker may thunder not strike u both for now , I was away n she calls my ass ,she mentioned me cos of my huge labia , khia wants to trib my labia

...now tell her if she wants me let her at least come to eastern Dubai bullet-train hub, I no dey hide mouth o
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 21, 2020
It is called igbeyawo (literally the carrying of the wife)
Not igbeoko.
Not igbe-arawon.

grin grin grin
khiaa:

Wrong!!! They married each other.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 21, 2020
Very funny. To think that you've gone on and on preaching to men not to cheat on their wives.... it turns out that it's you those same men cheat with.
This is why some of us never take preachers seriously. You all end up being fake and hypocrites.

khiaa:

That's a problem between her and KingSteve it's not my problem. She needs to step her game up and she can start by washing her funky ass. No man wants an unclean woman. It's not my fault he hates her. grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 21, 2020
My guy the movie sweet die!
From the holier-than-thou Khia to the sluttiest-of-all. Mad twist.

grin grin
Dollywood:
What a dwindling thread, right from the top now to the floor wriggling in dust, I know there's something about the Khiaa and nigerian guys, perhaps she got this obsession I don't just get it. I need to shrink into my Cabal and watch as things unfold. cheesy
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Dollywood(m): 7:54pm On May 21, 2020
bizme:

grin grin

You came late but you didn't miss the movie grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 21, 2020
I came too late.
It's a beautiful movie though. I thank the actresses for an exciting plot.

Dollywood:

You came late but you didn't miss the movie grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 7:51am On May 23, 2020
bizme:
I came too late.
It's a beautiful movie though. I thank the actresses for an exciting plot.

Sir, I'm still here asking for your forgiveness and mercy...fine, I misquoted your word but this shouldn't make you change your mind on my case...you alone decided to help me in the first place without knowing me, please don't forsake me, I truly need your help....I can't WhatsApp you because my #50 per week sub finished on Monday and I don't want to disturb you with calls.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Thomas333(m): 9:55am On May 23, 2020
Most Men have the ability to cheat and still take care of wife and home. But woman when they cheat they change totally.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 10:01pm On May 23, 2020
bizme:

grin grin
Who are you calling a slut?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have / Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; / Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.