Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (305770 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2008
@akyns,
Pls just be careful, don't let anyone scam or deceive you. Don't entertain any private conversation/discussion if anyone wants to help then they shld do so on this FORUM! Beware of travel/visa agents.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2008
akyns:

@ incagold, please how do I get in touch with ty4real?

So here I am? Oga werrin dey sele now?

IncaGold:

@akyns,
ty4real will soon join you, like I said he knows alot more about this travel stuff, although other members like funkybaby, pahtahkee etc can help, but they are away from the forum now.

How are you doing now? I just dey try ni oo, gurus have not been coming online to attend to peoples enquiries again,courtsey vicjustice, the guy wants to totally run down nairaland but God no gree for am at least he suceeded in closing down the visa appeal thread.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 12:34pm On May 21, 2008
akyns:

Yes Vic will come online later in the day so i can get more advice.

I really don't know what u mean by "forget about the application and save money for a better one"

l8r!

@Akyns.

Do not allow that dumbass confuse you. Always so quick to display his foolishness. He is a certified asinwin.

Yes, your in-law can successfully sponsor you to the UK. He is legally married to your sister-right? Its all about including the right set of documents in your application and knowing the proper details to state smartly in the application form.

People have been sponsored by total strangers to the UK. When i say total strangers-no family or geographical ties, etc and their application has been successful while you find cases of people sponsored by their biological parents, yet they get a refusal. 

You a fresh graduate? Nice. You do not have to 'arrange' any bank statement. Where you hear say fresh graduates no dey collect student visa? Na them dey collect pass.

As long as your sponsor has a well-run bank account, you've already crossed a major hurdle. The rest na 'bin tin'.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 21, 2008
ty4real:

So here I am? Oga werrin dey sele now?

@ ty4real

Pls refer to my earlier thread.

I'm now online and would apprec8 ur advice.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 21, 2008
IncaGold:

@akyns,
Please just be careful, don't let anyone scam or deceive you. Don't entertain any private conversation/discussion if anyone wants to help then they shld do so on this FORUM! Beware of travel/visa agents.

@Incagold

Thx, will definately do that!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 21, 2008
funkybaby:

@Akyns.

Do not allow that dumbass confuse you. Always so quick to display his foolishness. He is a certified asinwin.

Yes, your in-law can successfully sponsor you to the UK. He is legally married to your sister-right? Its all about including the right set of documents in your application and knowing the proper details to state smartly in the application form.

@ funkybaby
He's married to my aunt actually.

funkybaby:

As long as your sponsor has a well-run bank account, you've already crossed a major hurdle. The rest na 'bin tin'.

His account is well run but the thing is, he's a politician & I'm afraid the embassy may frown @ that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 1:01pm On May 21, 2008
@akyns

Is there any law barring politicians from sponsoring their dependants to study or go for vacation abroad?

No be dem children and dependants dey some of the best and most expensive schools in UK?

Seems, you've been brain washed to believe you cannot get the visa.

Honestly, i like dealing with people who have a positive attitude to life especially regarding simple issues such as yours.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 1:05pm On May 21, 2008
@akyns!
Why do you think the embassy will frown at it?Get him to write a letter of sponsorship,he should make it juicy and let him give you his statements,tax clearance and things to show what he does ie that he is a politician!I didnt get what you mean by I should refer to your other thread!

@Funkybaby!

Thanks for coming up!Leave that confirmed Odoyo,Okobo guy,hin madness don reach the level wey hin no wetin hin dey yarn again grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 21, 2008
@ funkybaby

Yeah, u can say I've been brainwashed.

But I do have a positive attitude which was why I came on this thread in the first place.

The replies u guys have given have served to bolster my confidence.

I was only trying to lay all my cards on the table so I dont get caught unprepared in any area.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 1:11pm On May 21, 2008
funkybaby:

@akyns

Is there any law barring politicians from sponsoring their dependants to study or go for vacation abroad?

No be them children and dependants dey some of the best and most expensive schools in UK?

Seems, you've been brain washed to believe you cannot get the visa.

Honestly, i like dealing with people who have a positive attitude to life especially regarding simple issues such as yours.

That was why I was really pissed off with the post of the guy called vicjustice angry angry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 21, 2008
ty4real:

@akyns!
I didnt get what you mean by I should refer to your other thread!

@ ty4real

Sorry, I meant "earlier post".
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2008
@ty4real,
what's new? have you been staying back as well?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2008
you have become an authority on visa issues on nairaland cheesy No let me down, cos i'll be sending lots of people your way (not privately, strictly on the forum). I'm very bored and the bart simpson in me wants to be unleashed. Wetin I go do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 21, 2008
@ funkybaby, ty4real, Incagold, vicjustice

Thanx a great deal.

Will check in l8r when I have more questions needing clarification.

God BLESS U ALL.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 2:17pm On May 21, 2008
@akyns

You are welcome.

While at it, get books written by Mike Munroe, Zig Ziglar and T D Jakes on the power of positive thinking. wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 3:06pm On May 21, 2008
akyns:

@. . .Incagold, vicjustice

Thanx a great deal.

Will check in l8r when I have more questions needing clarification.

God BLESS You ALL.
Cool.
So, Akyns, you're a dude, and from your correspondence, i can see you have a good sense of judgement; therefore, take everything i suggested into consideration in order to avoid the evitable, and go for the visa when you're better prepared. Remember my sayings: things are easier when done orderly
And if you need any further information or advice, feel free to lay your queries here or, (if you please), you may email me at vicjustice@hotmail.com.
Cheers
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Tegese: 4:43pm On May 21, 2008
funkybaby:

All that one na long thing.

I am desperately searching for someone that has [b]his full names and the first name of his mother. I already have his picture, so thats settled[/b].

With these info, i will show him the stunts i can pull with my Ijebu roots. Na him hand he go come here and type the calamity that has befallen him.

I know Dantecmu has commuincated with him. Dante, if you read this, please do send me a blank email.
shocked shoooo!!! na wah o! some "intelligent and educated" people have even resorted to doing juju to fight their course, there is no better way to express defeat than such grin grin grin grin grin
peep, as long as this thread is created for "General UK Visa Enquiries", please, please, please let us make it so. no need to include anyone's username in any posts especially for negative purpose. thanks all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by goodking1: 4:52pm On May 21, 2008
make you try get job first bro
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2008
IncaGold:

@ty4real,
what's new? have you been staying back as well?

IncaGold:

you have become an authority on visa issues on nairaland cheesy No let me down, because i'll be sending lots of people your way (not privately, strictly on the forum). I'm very bored and the bart simpson in me wants to be unleashed. Wetin I go do?

Thanks for all the compliments and I will really appreciate it if you dont recommend me to anybody and for real I am not an authority when it comes to visa issues,I am also learning and thats why I am addicted to this forum!Its a good place to learn and keep coming back but a fool is prowling around andis making this forum uninteresting! grin grin

Vicjustice:

Cool.
So, Akyns, you're a dude, and from your correspondence, i can see you have a good sense of judgement; therefore, take everything i suggested into consideration in order to avoid the evitable, and go for the visa when you're better prepared. Remember my sayings: things are easier when done orderly
And if you need any further information or advice, feel free to lay your queries here or, (if you please), you may email me at vicjustice@hotmail.com.
Cheers

Confirmed Ode ni ooo Vicjustice,wey the stupid suggestion you give am now wey u dey feel like one "g'",nkan ti won nse pe e ni asinwin ni yi,asiere radarada,You berra get off the internet and go and consolidate with your wife before I report you to her and she takes the pali she gave you wey dey make you con dey do empty yanga for nairaland angry angry hiiissss shior*******!Y ou can send your emissaries to me toooo, I know them and am ready,I dey kanmpe for u anu mpam grin grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 6:08pm On May 21, 2008
Kai, TY, you no go use laughter wound me. Lmao!

That one get wife? Lol. She don pursue him commot. Can a mentally unstable man fulfill his conjugal obligations or be responsible to the needs of his wife (financially, emotionally and other wise)  Log on to nairaland at 2am, you will find him here, displaying his foolishness.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 6:19pm On May 21, 2008
@Tegese

You've been itching for a piece of the action - hence your posts to me.

Too bad! I am more than content with the Idiot i am dealing with at the moment. If any vacancy arises smiley or i have more free time on my hands to accommodate more Idiots, i will let you know smiley but till then - keep trying your luck - but trust me, you will be ignored.

In the meantime, go back to what you know how to do best- digging up asylum records finding out who and who are asylum seekers on nairaland and who and who is a guest at an asylum home or who and who has a child that will be used as a ploy to seek asylum or whatever you come up with that is strictly none of your business. Na for that area your ''intelligence and level of education'' dey show pass. I still cant believe Almond did not deal with you.

Shior !
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 6:25pm On May 21, 2008
@Funkybaby!

Una no go kill person with laughter for here oooo!You don begin recruitment agency work niii, grin grin!

Ow you dey now?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 6:34pm On May 21, 2008
@ty4real

Lol. You no see me see trouble. The guy sha want make i abuse him. Na by force? If i start with him now, people will say i am 'funkyijogbon', meanwhile na him poke him nose for my juju runs.

Anyway, i'm doing good and you?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 21, 2008
@funkybaby, ty4real,

U guys r just off the handle!

Not only do u know how to pan out advice, u also diss BIG TIME!

But abeg, na wetin Vicjustice do una?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 7:28pm On May 21, 2008
@akyns

Thanks for the compliments grin grin

Wetin that Idiot do me? My dear, i will fill you in later. I wan watch ball wink

I no too blame am - na my username deceive am - the 'baby' attached to it. If only he knew that i was this vicious, i am so freaking sure he would never have done what he did.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2008
akyns:

@funkybaby, ty4real,

You guys r just off the handle!

Not only do u know how to pan out advice, u also diss BIG TIME!

But abeg, na wetin Vicjustice do una?

Do me ke?Hin no offend me ooo,I just get easily irritated by his posts that 90% full of shits,!I think you should talk to him that when he posts,he should take some few minutes to sit back and put himself in the place of the reader and not the writer then he will understand whats on ground!
Just take your time an dgo through all his posts on nairaland,you will want to throw up at the response pple give!Hin no do me anything at all!No shaking!Nothing dey po my guy!How your visa runs now?he go beta grin grin

funkybaby:

@ty4real

Lol. You no see me see trouble. The guy sha want make i abuse him. Na by force? If i start with him now, people will say i am 'funkyijogbon', meanwhile na him poke him nose for my juju runs.

Anyway, i'm doing good and you?

My End dey cool oo,dey prepare for summer!thats y i get time for nairaland for now!Tak care of yourself wink wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 21, 2008
ty4real:

How your visa runs now?he go beta grin grin

Thx ty. I'm basically gathering as much info & support as I can get in order to make a formal application.

Learnt u're doing ur Acca too.

Can u give me a lowdown?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2008
akyns:

Thx ty. I'm basically gathering as much info & support as I can get in order to make a formal application.

Learnt u're doing your Acca too.

Can u give me a lowdown?

Yes ohhhh,baba na ACCA i dey take study for jand oo,it depends on what kind of infor u want,u fit post ur yahoo id here then i will mail u or somethin.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 21, 2008
ok ty, its akinadu@yahoo.com.

Just basic info on how u went abt it and how u're finding it currently.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2008
check your yahoo messenger pls grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by beebyte: 11:40pm On May 21, 2008
@ty4real
Hi Ty,can I have a word with u pls?I would have posted it on the thread but i don't want to be caught in the web of pple throwing tantrums at each other in the name of answering questions.would be very happy if i'm obliged.my e-mail addy is biodunbite@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by realcool: 12:44am On May 22, 2008
ty4real pls answer me ineed answer what are the things i need to renew my visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.