Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (306283 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 11:34am On May 19, 2008
Some people actually believe in their own hype of their patakiness (importance)

Is this what you were looking for by any chance? I like to help my fellow beings from time to time. You can quickly cut and paste it elsewhere before the long arm of the moderator gets to it.

Mc Omo:

am sure its spelt[b] RABID [/b] not rabied . . .your teacher is prolly not doing too well on his job or AS I HAVE BEEN SAYING, You MUST BE A DULL STUDENT ! tongue grin
. . .

I no no say the thing pain you like this o, sorry biko for demoting you as my English teacher, I was only looking out for my own best interest. THE DEED HAS BEEN DONE, PROFESSOR Dnative IS MY NEW LECTURER tongue, GET OVER IT. angry

Mc Omo:

just be ready to do this sh@t for the next 6 months non-stop ! Nairaland would surely not forget this thread by the time I must have finished with u . . .abisinwin !  tongue  grin

catch u l8r  cool

You were supposed to say "Nairaland would surely not forget this thread, by the time I am finished with you", or "Nairaland would not surely forget this thread by the time I have finished with you" or "Nairaland would not surely forget this thread by the time I finish with you" or . . . Despite the multiple choice options you had, you still failed woefully shocked shocked shocked.

Haba Mr English Lecturer, grin remove the specks from your eye before you . . .    wink wink grin grin

Instead of declaring that you are gonna spend the next six months haranguing and harassing me, why don't you instead put that to good use by signing up for a six-months intensive English Language class at Professor Dnative's finishing school to get that finishing touch, before the language finishes you.      A trial would convince you. winkCan you imagine that for the past two days, I have never abused anyone? cool Mr Dnative na you biko.   

Anyway, the honourable Professor Dnative taught me never to argue with fools as people would not know the difference. So I will leave you to carry on with your cheap shots about correcting my grammatical error, sending emails, modifying, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

[size=12pt][color=#990000][i]Ma ajo lo, mo hun wo eyin e, a lu ilu gba omi eko, were dun wo loja 

I don step down wink, But then again, remember say I be woman and have to dance to the tune of my hormones and boy do I love those empowerment and tune and moves [/size] [/color]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 11:35am On May 19, 2008
IncaGold:

DEAR ADMIN/SIENA,
Dont know why you deem it fit to take off my harmless posts? I feel cheated when I see those insults by mc omo and you in your own wisdom decided to take out my response. That aint fair.
It simply shows how biased you're. Me think it'll be great if you take out the insults as well. Have a good day is you do the right thing otherwise , ?

Are you surprised? The village idiots have got what they wanted, a chance to display their idiocy and idiosyncrasies to its full glory. Why don’t you just take a back seat and enjoy the display. I have got first hand information that it is gonna last for six months.

Psst, use your tongue to count your teeth, he is not biased. How he go see front, when he does not have a mind of his own again and has surely lost his own sense of conviction. Vicjustice would email him to say “Pataki called me this . . .”, Pataki would call him to say “Vicjustice said I had a big head . . . “ He has allowed himself to be turned into a dilly dallying, tittle-tattle.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 11:37am On May 19, 2008
As for you Holy-Saint-Savoiur Mr Important, your own na abo-aba (soon come)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 12:03pm On May 19, 2008
pahtahkee:

I do not have the time to start reading the constitution of balderdash you have written, but once I got this paragraph, I decided to reply you.

Indeed, you too dey form man. Believe your hype.

pahtahkee:

Keep on with the ranting of your baloney, it pays to keep typing rubbish I suppose for you and vicjustice. Radio O-Y-O. Remember silence is golden, that was your maxim!

Kerching ! ! ! Bingo ! ! !, an eureka monent finally. I knew you were not that thick, I was nearly beginning to lose hope, glad you know the saying has maxim [máksim](plural maxims) - DEFINITION
n
1. saying: a succinct or pithy saying that has some proven truth to it
2. general rule: a general rule, principle, or truth

Well, not being one that would let a good thing go to waste, hence the modicum of commonsense and the decorum to utilise it as part of my regular mantra, try it too, it might work you are not that much of a lost cause yet, by the way I can’t take all the credit for the saying, surely . . .

pahtahkee:

You were one minute preaching Pastor Adeboye, next minute you are here 3am posting insults here and there. Did you get that from him as well?

Did I tell you I go to church? O je ma gba ese. Pastor Adeboye’s at that (no offfense intended)

pahtahkee:

Why must whatever Pataki does on the forum become your object of fascination? As you usually say, speak for yourself.

Once again, keep up believing your own hype. Mr investigative journalist of the year,  haven’t you sussed out the fact that myself and vicjustice post at the same time could suggest that we alongside with figurehead, armed lion, Incagold, and who else? are all one and the same?

pahtahkee:

Vicjustice has his own mouth to talk, let him use it. He does not need an internet supervisor-[b]admin[/b]istrator, to fight his case or defend him. I have addressed him, let him speak for himself, not thanking you for speaking for him. A perfect disgrace to manhood!

Likewise the likes of Dactemu and D10 can no doubt hold there own ground too. Who appointed you saviour of the pity party?

So fr*&^%gging what? Are V*r and Lond*ncool not part of the travel coven? Did I say anything bad about them? The tittle-tattle that told you still has all the transcript. And when Ak*lawole started to slip from the high pedestal position that the two aforementioned gentlemen are, did I not gently admonish him ? Did he not use his initiative to back off? Why did he not continue like you to be a blissful idiot? Because his sense of decorum is still intact and water-tight, unlike your own water-logged brain. Can you point out any of my intervention that differs from inputs from the likes of Dnative, 4him, Tegese, Incagold, Brownbaby, and even Mc-Mcthingy to name a few? Like I said earlier, I don’t garri feed nobody and nobody garries feeds me, ogota ogo ota owo alaaru ape.

pahtahkee:

There are excellent teenagers on this forum who can adequately speak for themselves when they are addressed on this forum. Let vic take a cue from that and stop sending bovine emails and then coming on the forum acting all saintly. Pataki is not the kind of person who tolerates boor individuals.

If he comes out at you by email, deal with him by email too sikena. Take a leaf out of your own book too. All Vicjustice does in here is give/contribute his own advice or insight into travel-related stuffs (whether valid or not) as this forum dictates. He does not have to post to toe your line. It is rude to point and it is also rude to stare, so what makes you think it is morally acceptable to publicly question and make fun of people’s intelligence, or lack of?

pahtahkee:

As for your hoyden situation, why don't you expend the energy you use in typing gobbledegook to give out immigration suggestions, you do have done a lot more good with that, rather than showing you are a product of Oshodi grammar school of insults.

Between you and Itongue, you can use the word count function I taught you to sift through all the posts, and decide who actually comes up with more tripe and bile between both of us.

Why don’t you take this advice on board too? Reveling in your stupidity and abusing people is not a spectator sport. No one is interested in your boring drivel here. Go on making a twiddle-dee and twiddle-dum of yourself. I already don tell una say you don turn into abo-ara. The blissful idiot that you are. Errant miscreant.

Now run along and tell the Moderator and the Admin to ban me otherwise  angry angry angry . . . Omode ti o ba ni iya ohun ko ni fi oju kan orun.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by McOmo(m): 12:16pm On May 19, 2008
madam teacher  tongue

why do u just enjoy co-opting everyone into ur yarns ?  undecided

what has Dnative got to do with this ? what has Datecmu and D1O got to do with this ? what has Akola, VOR and Londoncool got to do with this ? stop dragging people's name into this shebang ! this exactly how u got me posting so much here !

what has Siena got to do with this ? save for the fact that peeps would always slate him for moderating . . .FORGET THE HEAT OF D MOMENT, UNEASY LIES THE HEAD THAT WEARS THE CROWN  cool

how would I know u were Pataki's teacher ? anyone that sees our posts would feel we have an history not knowing that I just came across u on NL just few days ago . . .u chose to brawl with me 1st, insinuating I wasnt straight in handling the fraternity issue . . . . embarassed

geddit . . .I dont give a f@ck what goes on here  ! I dont live on Nland, I had a word with these so-called frat people, not all that they should chill and overlook some things, and they made me understand some things that any sane person will see from their own point of view as outright derogatory and nonsensical . . .WE ARE ALL HUMANS . . .DO U EXPECT THAT THE NEXT THING I WILL DO IS SLATE THEM PUBLICLY ? u are due to see ur shrink if u think so  tongue
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by opmoore(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2008
@ SIENNA
I tried connecting you on the other site but not coming up plz what next after this message from the BHC
Dear Sir ,

RE :VISA APPLICATION

We are pleased to inform you that your appeal has been allowed.
We have been unable to contact you on the telephone numbers given on the application form.

Please call at this office on any weekday at 9:00 a.m. with a copy of this letter, your passport, a current and valid acceptence letter from the college and current 6 months up to date Bank Statement of your sponsor.

Yours faithfully
Customer Service
Visa Section
British Deputy High Commission
LAGOS
And plz can there be any Interview on getting there and again the school i applied through is the same i want to use now but the course is different from the one i use in my previous application b4 going on appeal.Is it relevant?As to me it is the same school, Kindly send me your reply to my mail box, ope_mor@yahoo.co.uk and not on this trend .EXPECTING
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 12:39pm On May 19, 2008
@ oopmore

Congratulations. Take along all they requested from you.

If you get called for an interview, it's prolly to take your fingerprints. Same school different course is not an issue as long as you can justify slightly the reason for the change of heart.

GOODLUCK and hope you have a safe sojourn to your destination.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 12:41pm On May 19, 2008
@ Incagold

Could you actually believe that the moderator removed my post that I just regurgitated to MC-OMO

@ Mr Moderator

Like you inferred in your "Moderating the travel section Please observe the following thread", I know you aim to treat everyone fairly, and I am fully aware of your statement regarding letting you know if we feel you are giving anyone preferential treatment, but so far so good.

So far, you are only just 99% biased towards some certain quarters wink, but I like to give people benefit of the doubt so . . . It’s all good so far, every thing is swimmingly balanced to one side tongue.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 12:50pm On May 19, 2008
opmoore:

@ SIENNA
I tried connecting you on the other site but not coming up plz what next after this message from the BHC
Dear Sir ,

RE :VISA APPLICATION

We are pleased to inform you that your appeal has been allowed.
We have been unable to contact you on the telephone numbers given on the application form.

Please call at this office on any weekday at 9:00 a.m. with a copy of this letter, your passport, a current and valid acceptence letter from the college and current 6 months up to date Bank Statement of your sponsor.

Yours faithfully
Customer Service
Visa Section
British Deputy High Commission
LAGOS
And plz can there be any Interview on getting there and again the school i applied through is the same i want to use now but the course is different from the one i use in my previous application before going on appeal.Is it relevant?As to me it is the same school, Kindly send me your reply to my mail box, ope_mor@yahoo.co.uk and not on this trend .EXPECTING
   Your long awaited appeal has been allowed, you've just been given a chance to prove your case.
Definitely, you're not just going there to pick up a visa, you ought to expect some interview or rather some form of investigation and debate in which you or your representative are/is expected to prove that your initial visa denial was a miscarriage of justice, expect some cross-examinations of your documents and credentials and be ready to defend the reason you wished to change from your original course.
Remember to put on a bold and confident assertion so you'd be able to prove yourself worthy of your purpose.
Please, if you need any further assistant, feel free to ask here.
Pardon me, i don't wish to send this into your email. . .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 1:24pm On May 19, 2008
@ Bumper,

Na wa o!

You must be a raving lunatic to come spill that amount of applesauce at me. Who do you take yourself as? Miss Voltron and defender of the defendless. . . . . How crass and profoundly stupid of you! If my words are making you pull your hair, go out and dance it naked! Bloody mooncalf!

You this ''were alaso''. I address whomever I choose to address, and if it is adding to your frustration, the better for you. I care the least and am not here to make an impression to your stupidity. I wonder when what I eat makes you shit. . . . . . .

After reading my shit here, come back with your bleatings!

Blood retarded goat!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by goodking1: 1:32pm On May 19, 2008
glad to know that people like you are not fit our conutry, you have blind mind, even with your so called education. i'm so sorry for your parent, they should have used the money spent on you for other good things, they should have known that you are not better than a dead street light in BONNY, i want you to say to yourself sorry.

Good king
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 1:43pm On May 19, 2008
@ MC-OMO

Tis the season of reconciliation for real, Is all this love directed towards me only kiss. See what one night of  guidance under the exemplary Professor Dnative can do, I knew a trial would convince you. Me too I am sorry for calling you megaphone/amplifier, can I refer to you as the village town-crier, henceforth, at least it is better than village idiot grin.

Mc Omo:

madam teacher  tongue

why do u just enjoy co-opting everyone into your yarns ?  undecided

what has Dnative got to do with this ? what has Datecmu and D1O got to do with this ? what has Akola, VOR and Londoncool got to do with this ? stop dragging people's name into this shebang ! this exactly how u got me posting so much here !

The Koko (Pataki) of the matter . . . Na the person (one smart aleck) wey wear the shoe sabi wey hin dey pinch am. SH’IT HIT FAN . . . Shombo, half a word is enough for the wise. cool 

Na only one person I dey address o, na only borrow-pose I dey do with all the other names o. cool Until anyone submits their original certificate of copyright of their sole right to their username . . . 

Mc Omo:

what has Siena got to do with this ? save for the fact that peeps would always slate him for moderating . . .FORGET THE HEAT OF D MOMENT, UNEASY LIES THE HEAD THAT WEARS THE CROWN  cool

Me, slate Siena the Don, who born monkey like me? Have you forgotten you accused recently me of  curry flavour currying favour with him and having my head stuck too far up his ar’se?  wink

Mc Omo:

how would I know u were Pataki's teacher ? anyone that sees our posts would feel we have an history not knowing that I just came across u on Nairaland just few days ago . . .u chose to brawl with me 1st, insinuating I wasnt straight in handling the fraternity issue . . . . embarassed
geddit . . .I don't give a f@ck what goes on here  ! I don't live on Nland,

I have been trying to get it through that thick skull of your that we are both singing from the same hymn sheet. Bottom line is that we were both gba ran mi deleru. Wow, but your own village town-crier post get another level. grin   

I can see the quality of the travel fraternity’s team left-winger in you, submit you CV/RESUME forthwight to Ty4real. tongue

Mc Omo:

I had a word with these so-called frat people, not all that they should chill and overlook some things, and they made me understand some things that any sane person will see from their own point of view as outright derogatory and nonsensical . . .WE ARE ALL HUMANS . . .DO You EXPECT THAT THE NEXT THING I WILL DO IS SLATE THEM PUBLICLY ? u are due to see your shrink if u think so  tongue

If Vicjustice’s point of view is outright derogatory and nonsensical as claimed, HE IS HUMAN TOO, SO I DON’T EXPECT PEOPLE TO SLATE HIM PUBLICLY TOO. Why don’t you churchgoing guys pray for him tongue

I AM OUT FOR GOOD, I HATE BEING A NUISANCE AND POSTING OFF-TOPIC. SORRY SI-SI
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 1:57pm On May 19, 2008
Please, Big_Bumper
   There are many people who need your outstanding wisdom for something worthwhile, Please, don't waste them on people who derive pleasure in street fighting.
   [size=15pt]For General UK Visa Enquiries[/size]
                                                          [size=20pt]Next, Please![/size]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 2:07pm On May 19, 2008
@ Mc Omo,
Who are you calling my teacher here? I am not under anyone here and neither are my thoughts and postings subject to the approval of certified lunatics. If vicjustice or anyother of his silly defenders so decide to put their shit at my doorsteps, I give it back to them as they so deserve.

Bunch of asinwins.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2008
Great opportunity to flex and practice my english. Where i dey since when better things they happened for our village square? I've given up on the moderator, very biased guy.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by goodking1: 3:37pm On May 19, 2008
i pray that you will never lack understanding in any of your findings in life, may GOD open your eyes of your understand.

Regards,

Good king
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 3:41pm On May 19, 2008
:p :p kiss kiss
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by VOR(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2008
Damn what has been going on here? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by McOmo(m): 4:14pm On May 19, 2008
Vicjustice:

Please, Big_Bumper
There are many people who need your outstanding wisdom for something worthwhile, Please, don't waste them on hooligans who derive pleasure in street fighting.

@Vicjustice

how dare u rant this bunkum ?  undecided

u are the hooligan in here, nitwit, mailing threats to peeps off NLAND and coming to claim innocence here . . .do u or do u not use Vicjustice@hotmail.com ? Idiot !  angry

@Big bumper

e be like say ur craze don dey enter another dimension  tongue reconciliation ko revolution ni  tongue
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 4:35pm On May 19, 2008
@ Bumper,

Madam toju bo oro oloro (e ka ile o, ko ta mi ni idi)

You are a celebrated idiot. Pity that you have decided to see the other side of me. Bloody nuisance you are indeed. I just took time to read all the drivel you call a post to me, agglomeration of foolishness. Grow up for once and act your age. Others in the confraternity are seeing what is happening they have decided to stay on the sidelines and watch.

It is you that has decided to dance your foolishness in the open wide courts. I called you were alaso, keep dancing it out. I have been playing it cool with your insults all the while, but you think I can be silenced off with your stupidity.

Go and learn how I do my things on the forum when I am free with time. Ode ara galatia. Aja to ba sonu ko ni gbo feere ode, you are a lost case wallowing in idiocy. I don't blame you, just carry your foolishness and go display it somewhere else.

Apoda eniyan. If you are suffering from internet werepe, I am not the person to come and show it to.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2008
@ Vicjustice,
You must be a great man to be so loathed? I guess your sin(s) must have been grievious? Anyways, what's this I read about you sending mail to people threatening them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by xtianfemi: 6:30pm On May 19, 2008
Please I was denied Student Visa last week because my Bank Account does nt reflect that my Employer pays Monthly into my Account,but I have about N1m in it.And I want to Appeall.So I need help.If you can help,please call me on 08034537436 or email:sholawomoju2@yahoo.com
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2008
VOR:

Damn what has been going on here? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bros, this one pass me toooo,Is this FUJI HOUSE OF COMMOTION?,IT IS NAIRALAND HOUSE OF COMMOTION! grin grin grin grin

@Siena!
You really have work to do ooo,I will advice you set an Oputa panel to look into this issues on ground or berra still Seun creates a thread that will be just for grieviance settling smiley smiley
And please do me a favour,please don't delect any post I send to vic evilvicjustice grin grin!I dey beg ni oooo

@Vicjustice!

I have always doubted you on nairaland,you look to me lik the devil presenting himself as an angel on nairaland!Desist from whatever evils you are doing to nairalanders behind this forum ok and stop coming here acting like a saint while you go beyond the scene and spit rubbish to members!
They have a right to voice their annoyance on this forum and on this particular thread,cause this is where you met them and this is where you got their contact so stop playing a cyber serial poster/attacker but omo if na me you dey send blackmailing,threathening emails to,I go just jeje take your name go Fire City along Lagos/Ibadan expressway and from there finish you grin grin grin!You are surely a crappy fellow and make you no make me vex this evening angry angry,cause the way you ve been going on this thread,I don't need a soothsayer to tell me anything that you are doing something evil outside nairaland that is stirring this cyber fire and I hope they wont have to declare a STATE OF EMERGENCY o[/b]n nairaland courtsy of you at least you suceeded in closing down visa appeal thread,You sha wan run Seun out of business,God no go gree for you ooooo grin grin,You wan make then close nairaland down abi so that you can start something similar? you are enjoying this cyber war! You dey do Devils Advocate abi?[b]YES YOU ARE ENJOYING IT
But God pass you! angry angry

@Seun!
The prophet has spoken grin grin,this vicevil vicjustice,fe ki o ko igba wo ile ooooo! grin grin grin but he no go happen,na hin go quench no be nairaland grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 8:29pm On May 19, 2008
ty4real:

omo if na me you dey send blackmailing,threathening emails to,I go just jeje take your name go Fire City along Lagos/Ibadan expressway and from there finish you

All that one na long thing.

I am desperately searching for someone that has his full names and the first name of his mother. I already have his picture, so thats settled.

With these info, i will show him the stunts i can pull with my Ijebu roots. Na him hand he go come here and type the calamity that has befallen him.

I know Dantecmu has commuincated with him. Dante, if you read this, please do send me a blank email.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2008
funkybaby:

I am desperately searching for someone that has his full names and the first name of his mother. I already have his picture, so thats settled.

With these info, i will show him the stunts i can pull with my Ijebu roots. Na him hand he go come here and type the calamity that has befallen him.

I know Dantecmu has commuincated with him. Dante, if you read this, please do send me a blank email.
funkybaby:

ESO EEEEE

No use that one for him ooooo,I am from Ijebu tooo,ko ki nsi ero e oooo,(no solution) especially ALAILALA grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2008
@Funkybaby!

Tell me you are kidding with the above cause Igbos no get am reach Ijebu ooooo and Ijebu o ki nse ero ogun kankan ooo!Madanwo ni Ogun ti ijebu nse ooooo! grin grin

@Vic*****
Vicjustice, oya tete bebe,send mail kiakia just as you do to tender your apology if your ego no go allow you come on niaraland to do a public one !Dont underestimate a womans threat ooo grin grin grin!Me i no go beg for you cause I think you deserve it grin grin sha grin grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 9:00pm On May 19, 2008
@Opmoore!

I will strongly advice you that you go with the letter from the school having the course you originally applied for,once your visa has been issued and you get here,you can chnage your course,You ve not waited for this long fo ryou to give the ECO another reason to refuse you.Just go with the letter from the school with the course you originall wanted to come in for,recent bank statements and your passport and any other documents that you think will favour you but please keep quiet about the change of course thing when you get here,you can change your school!And yes go with God grin grin!All the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 9:02pm On May 19, 2008
ty4real:

@Funkybaby!

Tell me you are kidding with the above cause

Kidding ke? Have you seen me post such here before? He has decided to ''relocate'' outside nairaland to my ''email box''. I just need to lay my hands on the info and i leave the rest to your imagination.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 9:08pm On May 19, 2008
@ Vicjustice,

You are a bloody coward! I address you on nairaland, you go off sending emails with insults and threats. Pahtahkee is an area boy, lmao!!!!! Go and call your internet mother, and tell her I have played mr nice enough. Eyin mejeji, aye fedi si yin.

As I always say, I do not go out looking for trouble, but insert your finger in my mouth, I will bite it to pieces. If you want the war out of nairaland, bring it on! Bloody drug pusher and woman harassing dolt.

Bloody dimwit!

xtianfemi:

Please I was denied Student Visa last week because my Bank Account does nt reflect that my Employer pays Monthly into my Account,but I have about N1m in it.And I want to Appeall.So I need help.If you can help,please call me on 08034537436 or email:sholawomoju2@yahoo.com
Unfortunately the UK Visa Appeal thread has been locked no thanks to that idiot called vicjustice. I do not want to talk on this matter on this thread. But I would say that there is more to the refusal than your employers payment not reflecting in your account, although I have once handled a case in the UK where this was also the case for an HSMP applicant. But what kind of help do you need exactly?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2008
pahtahkee:

@ Vicjustice,

You are a bloody coward! I address you on nairaland, you go off sending emails with insults and threats. Pahtahkee is an area boy, lmao!!!!! Go and call your internet mother, and tell her I have played mr nice enough. Eyin mejeji, aye fedi si yin.

As I always say, I do not go out looking for trouble, but insert your finger in my mouth, I will bite it to pieces. If you want the war out of nairaland, bring it on! Bloody drug pusher and woman harassing dolt.

Bloody dimwit!
Unfortunately the UK Visa Appeal thread has been locked no thanks to that idiot called vicjustice. I do not want to talk on this matter on this thread. But I would say that there is more to the refusal than your employers payment not reflecting in your account, although I have once handled a case in the UK where this was also the case for an HSMP applicant. But what kind of help do you need exactly?

Is he still sending the threat emails? Ignore the slowpoke angry angry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 1:08am On May 20, 2008
@ty4real,
how you dey? Just saying hello, cheerio!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 2:39am On May 20, 2008
xtianfemi:

Sorry about the refusal.
   Now, talking about N1m which did not reflect the transaction details in your bank account, do you mean you intend to sponsor yourself?
   Answer back so we'd know where to work on.
   Please, give more details of the contents in the letter of refusal, and feel free to ask any further question in this very thread which is designed to answer your queries, and those of us who are honourable dignitaries and eminent personnel of high reputations-dealing with immigration issues both at home and abroad and well regarded for our proven integrity and accountabilities will definitely make answers available to your queries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.