Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (305837 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by vvvjustice: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2008
netotse:

hi guys, i'D like ur advice on this(i feel kind of silly for posting this as its kind of trivial)
i travelled to the UK for the 1st time in 2004 (i was in year 2 then) i haven't travelled since then and i want to travel this year, thing is am graduating in like a months time my passport has expired so i have to get a new one since i would basically be an unemployed graduate do you guys think i have a chance of getting the visa. when i travelled the visa was arranged by travel people in my fathers office (NNPC but he has retired now) so all i was asked is how long i intended to stay in the UK and what year i was. i have a british birth cert.(i'm male 23) i want to know what the chances of me getting a visa are because i was thinking of travelling before NYSC but i don't want to get rejected and then have it spoil my chances of getting a visa for my M.SC a year from now

p.s. my sis is going for her LL.M in a few days time could it affect things?
it might sound silly but i've been following this thread for over a year even though i had absolutely no plans for travel of any sort!
  The number one basic requirement for an individual tourist visa is, the applicant must have a job or other suitable source of income which must reflect on his/her bank statement. So, unlike corporate tourist visas where a company or a corporate organisation can bear the responsibilities of their member's applications and subsequent travel costs, an individual tourist visa application requires that an applicant must have a satisfying job and other certain responsibilities before s/he can qualify for a tourist visa.
  In your instance, you have not fulfil the requirement for a tourist visa, therefore, except by miracle, your application is liable to a refusal.
  Mind you, it's far easier for an unemployed applicant to succeed in getting a student visa than a tourist visa; this is because it's understandable that a student is very likely to be unemployed therefore it is reasonable for a sponsor to come in. But, how many people would sponsor a tourist? It's just not logical.
  However, you might be just lucky to succeed in another tourist visa since you didn't abuse the first one, but i'm positive that you succeeded in that visa because the ECO judged that you would return to your school, but now that you're a graduate, an unemployed one, the story might be different. Think about this.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by vvvjustice: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2008
realcool:

londoncool,let say i have a 5 year visa and i have never spend a month in London, i have travel to London like 8x and i own my own company and i want to school to increase my company potentials and i intend to apply next year for a student visa.i dnt want ant tin to effect my visa application in feature because i intend to have 10year lol.guy am in a fix and really want to know.
   If i'm correct, i understand that you were born in the UK by legal resident parents, that's a perfect thing.
   Well, that aside, i think your travel history record is outstanding and it will surely satisfy the visa officer that you deserve more than just a student visa, therefore, i'D say you stand an enviable chance of success for any kind of UK visa as long as there is no discrepancies in your profile.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by yettidear(f): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2008
@Presjany,Shawamma etc

Whao! I went to the VAC like i said i will and i was disappointed oo.i was refused based on the fact that the tax clearance i submitted was fake.

Abeg make U help me ask the ECO guy how was i to know that the tax clearance that was got from the Federal Inland Revenue Service is fake oo.i was told that they checked the file number and found out that it was fake.

Omo, this people na wa o! if it is not one thing it is another.I had paid about 80% of my fees and also accommodation only for this.Anyway,i don't know what t o do next??what do u guys say?

I was given right to appeal but i don't think i would do that oo.i think i will reapply if i can get extension from the school get the 'original' tax clearance(if anything like that exists)or just get my money back from the school and invest it oo!!

what do u guys think??The only reason for the refusal was the 'fake' tax clearance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by realcool: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2008
vvvjustice:

If i'm correct, i understand that you were born in the UK by legal resident parents, that's a perfect thing.
Well, that aside, i think your travel history record is outstanding and it will surely satisfy the visa officer that you deserve more than just a student visa, therefore, i'D say you stand an enviable chance of success for any kind of UK visa as long as there is no discrepancies in your profile.

thank but i wasn't born in the UK,that question of born in the UK by a legal residence was i friend studying in the UK and she is pregnant for i 9ja guy that has never even traveled to the UK b4.she got pregnant when she came to see the family so she want to no the faith of the child.
For my own case do i stand a chance good chance.so i should apply.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by vikiviko(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2008
@Yettidear

My candid advice is for you to appeal based on the issue of tax clearance.

Re-applying is complex because the Eco might not be convinced even with a letter from FIRS.
Issues bordering on fake tax clearnce can only be settled from the tribunal, the eco's are insensitive when it comes to issues as this.
On the contrary if you have the reference number of the tax clearance then a letter from inland revenue board could be helpful.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by presjany(f): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ Yettidear,

Am shocked to the marrow shocked shocked How come fake tax clearance? I'm sure they've gone nuts.
My dear, please I understand how U feel. In fact, fear don grip me ooh! 
But don't reapply until U sort out the tax clearance issue with them. don't worry! ALL IS WELL,  I Still insist.

Thank God my elder brother is a senior inspector of taxes with FIRS, so he sure would help us check the file no, and do the verification. Then we can obtain a letter from FIRS, and U appeal their decision.

please let have ur number. kindly send it to my add 'presjany@yahoo.com' today abeg. am waiting!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by yettidear(f): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2008
@Presjany

Thanks alot dear, even I myself didnt believe the refusal,i was later told today that i shouldnt have put the tax clearance at all since i was not sure of the source.Ehn,of all the things i was thinking they could refuse me on, tax clearance was the least i expected o.

I will send my number to u now,please try to be in touch.I'm trying to forget about them for now so i can focus my energy on something more productive and i will get back to them when i have time.

P.S: my brother has taken it upon himself to appeal for me but i personally want to get busy with other things for now.

@vikoviko

Thanks a million (i guess u know what for shocked) !!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by yettidear(f): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2008
@Presjany

i just sent u a mail now.Thanks for all ur help.U have really be a darling.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by presjany(f): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2008
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Please everybody in this forum should be beware of the criminal called vikiviko

Vikiviko is a criminal! I can prove it beyond  every reasonable doubt. He is very fraudulent, and therefore should not be listened to as far as issues bothering on UK visas is concerned!!!!!! His work in this forum is to keep misleading our naive members into the use of fake documents ( Statements of accounts, sponsors, tax clearance certificates) and all that! Please beware of him!!!

@ Vikiviko

Shame on U  angry angry angry A wolf in sheep's clothing.

@ UK Visa Applicants in Nigeria!!

BEWARE! SEE DANGER AND APPLY CAUTION
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by vikiviko(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2008
@presjany

I must confess my sincerest apology to yettidear because i assisted in acquiring the tax certificate.

For the ECO to have said its fake is surprising, because its the same certificate i have helped few members to get.
I am no criminal, all i can do to salvage the situation is get the photocopy of the said certificate and lets take it up from there.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Stealthy(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2008
londoncool
Remember my issue about the visa renewal application I made since July? Well, u wont believe it, but I have just been called again to come and retake my biometrics! I can't believe these people! I've done the biometrics 3 times now, yet they (people at the VFS) keep calling me back (after 3 wks each time) to come for biometrics.

The amount of money I've spent flying to Lagos has even surpassed the amount I paid for the application. It's crazy. I keep trying to call the BHC & BDHC - their nos never go through. Has anyone ever got hto to these nos? Pls let me know what the secret to getting thro to them is.

I would prefer to be refunded so I can make a fresh application altogether, but when u can't even communicate with the embassy, how can one make progress? Pls help if u have any ideas I can work on. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by tjadeba(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2008
vikiviko:

@presjany

I must confess my sincerest apology to yettidear because i assisted in acquiring the tax certificate.

For the ECO to have said its fake is surprising, because its the same certificate i have helped few members to get.
I am no criminal, all i can do to salvage the situation is get the photocopy of the said certificate and lets take it up from there.

This sounds horrible, @ yettidear,why should someone assist you in getting that kind of docement?
am sure you would have coughed out a fortune for that, you jeopardised your chances by engaging a tout to get a forged document for you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by LondonCool(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2008
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by yettidear(f): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2008
tjadeba:

This sounds horrible, @ yettidear,why should someone assist you in getting that kind of docement?
am sure you would have coughed out a fortune for that, you jeopardised your chances by engaging a tout to get a forged document for you.

@tjadeba

if i was desperate to travel i would have understood oo. i had taken my time to prepare my application all by myself oo,until, ppl came in.

ppl misled me big time abt the stupid tax clearance.my sponsors were my parents,my Dad a civil servant and my mun a business woman.paid 80% of my fees & accommodation everything was perfect,got good bank accts from my parents, even the letters from my sponsors.

But i took little demons to tell me that my application was not perfect without my mum's tax clearance as a businees woman,so i ate the bait.i fell for it and wanted something fast for the application(not that we couldnt get one by ourselves, but i was considering the time i had left b4 resumption).

Now i have to forfeit my admission for the course of my dreams.i blame myself,my parents blame me(my Dad even got a state clearance for my mum after i got the 'fake' one which i refused to use,thanks to the Devil).Believe me guys i was really naive, If i knew it was fake i wouldnt have used it,not at all,i dont believe in fake things and i think that was y it didnt work for me.i told God when i was praying and fasting abt the visa stuff dat i didnt use anything fake, but if i did that i should be denied and otherwise i should be granted my visa.i didnt have a clue i was wrong. embarassed

I am now in a fix at home.I will have to run back to Abj where i can hide from all of them. cry

It was all my fault cry angry cry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Pataki: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2008
yettidear:

@tjadeba

if i was desperate to travel i would have understood oo. i had taken my time to prepare my application all by myself oo,until, people came in.

people misled me big time about the stupid tax clearance.my sponsors were my parents,my Dad a civil servant and my mun a business woman.paid 80% of my fees & accommodation everything was perfect,got good bank accts from my parents, even the letters from my sponsors.

But i took little demons to tell me that my application was not perfect without my mum's tax clearance as a businees woman,so i ate the bait.i fell for it and wanted something fast for the application(not that we couldnt get one by ourselves, but i was considering the time i  had left before resumption).

Now i have to forfeit my admission for the course of my dreams.i blame myself,my parents blame me(my Dad even got a state clearance for my mum after i got the 'fake' one which i refused to use,thanks to the Devil).Believe me guys i was really naive, If i knew it was fake i wouldnt have used it,not at all,i don't believe in fake things and i think that was y it didnt work for me.i told God when i was praying and fasting about the visa stuff that i didnt use anything fake, but if i did that i should be denied and otherwise i should be granted my visa.i didnt have a clue i was wrong.  embarassed

I am now in a fix at home.I will have to run back to Abj where i can hide from all of them. cry

It was all my fault cry  angry cry
I feel so sad, when I hear stories such as this. You have learnt a bitter lesson from this and the aspect that got me was when you prayed to God that your application should be refused if there was any document that was fake in it. Be grateful that you did not get a ten years ban from this application.

This should serve as a warning to all those who patronize people on this forum for documents whether they are abroad or even there in Nigeria. I have said it times without number, got banned a couple of times in the process for saying it with all anger on this forum, yet am not deterred. Visa application these days is twisted and yet still simple if handled appropriately. The basic requirements needed for your application has been stated on the several UK Visas website, areas of further clarification as necessary can be dropped here and there are innocent minded people(VOR, Londoncool, Akolawole, funkybaby ty4real, etc) who will help out in clarifying grey areas of confusion. How in the world would patronizing an individual for an amended tax certificate help add weight to your application. Sometimes certain things are beyond my comprehension.

That said, no need to start sharing blames and blaming yourself on this matter. Trust me, I have been in your shoes, even worse than this, you need to start looking forward, plan ahead and better. Visa refusal to the UK is not the end of the world, and it is not the end of your dreams or your aspiration to be someone better than what you are now. A mistake made does not imply it is all over. The first few months may be hard on you and your parents, but you will overcome it. Look at where you are now, and be thankful. Next September is just a matter of months away, so be hopeful, stay positive and keep your head up.

Cheers.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Stealthy(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2008
LondonCool:

No idea's mate! The Biometric machine has been faulty recently.They should have confirmed that your details were accepted by the IT system before allowing you to depart the VFS office
Thanks mate. I'll have to postpone my trip yet again & hope they agree to restarting the process. I'll call the airline to reschedule my flight (yet again) to maybe early next yr, to give enuff time to sort this out.

@yettidear
I can imagine how u feel. Pele! Look at the positives: u didnt get slammed with a ban; you might just come across some wonderful opportunities u didnt expect to find in naija,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by vvvjustice: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2008
First of all, i sympathise with Yettidear for the great disappointment which must have been a big blow after much anticipation in such a period when other members in her correspondence are coming with testimonies, and i also empathise with Presjany for her rage against Vikiviko.
But however, i don't accept that Mr.Vikiviko had any fraudulent intention even though the document he provided failed to succeed this time. Let's not judge the guy by the outcome of his action, but rather by the intention of his action. It is one thing if his intention was to dupe his client, but another if he tried to assist but failed to succeed.
So, whether he was paid to provide the document is up to them, and that does not qualify him a criminal; it's the same thing as punishing a Goal-keeper for failing to save a penalty kick.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by shawamma(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2008
Yettiluv, i saw this yesterday immediately u posted it but i was shocked n couldnt write anything. Its a pity. How could you have known that it was all fake. You have just fallen a victim to scam, but all is still well; i believe the worse did not happen as regards to the ban. I guess, it not the time for self-recrimination, but, to pick up the pieces and move on. You have to again bear in mnd that your dreams and aspirations is not yet a mirage.

You can browse your intended school website and check if your proposed course has a january batch if so, then better.

I keep on saying that the ECO has got some mercurial habbit and its fast developing into character because i just figured that i did not submit any tax clearance alongside my application then. I again felt your prayer as God aswered what you supplicated but was merciful to you due to your sincere heart so ban was left out.

Kindly note that it might seem the "end of the world" as i know how downcast and demoralized you will be but trust me its not.

cheers!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by yettidear(f): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2008
@ everyone

Thanks, now i know i shouldnt have included the tax stuff but for all the applications most ppl on the forum said they submitted had the tax stuff.it was even an after thought.

Well,i learnt my lesson and i have to face the music from my ppl(full yawa).get back their moni and go back to my life in Abj.

@Shawamma

i feel like a failure, my parents will probably not even want to sponsor me for next yr(i have a younger bro who they plan to sponsor for nxt yr).

Wo, i have to work hard to sponsor myself now! The blame is on me.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by shawamma(m): 12:33am On Oct 04, 2008
yettidear, don't talk like that, i know your faith is diminishing but u cud still spice up ur life with the present and forget about the past. Old things are passed away and all things becomes new. I believe there cud be a way out trust me. U can listen to the house and c if u can appeal since you 've got the right to do so. But implore the assistance of the fellas funkybaby mentioned at the visa appeal thread.

It has happened be say e don happen, so girlie move on.
Look so many people have different stories to tell about the ukembassy. I have tried to listen-to different races where i am right now and they've got stories to tell so its not just perculiar to nigerians but the entire locations in its generality who wish to enter the uk.

Immagine Rapper Buster Rhymes came from his country and the UK BOARDER-immigrations at the airport refused him entry, he was detained from 7am to around 5.30pm.

"My dear, "YOU CAN IF YOU THINK YOU CAN" n i think n feel you can. don't let it border u, still believe, and keep your aspires.
Your parents should understand because no be you be british embassy.

Cheers
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by royalboy(m): 1:29am On Oct 04, 2008
OMG,
I dedicated part of my time at work on thursday morning praying for Yetti after a pre-knowledge of her intention to storm V.I for her visa package that has generated series of questions on every page of this visa appeal thread, unfortunately I wasnt forewarned of her purport to acquire a tax clearance. Suffice (it) to say that I am grieved at the outcome of her visa application, but my grieviance is not aimed at Yetti's unsolicited ignorance, but the endorsement this singular criminal act attracts from supposed Nairalnders of honour, who shower praises on vikiviki or is it faka fiki. Dear fellow Nairalanders its time we did some serious house cleaning, to accomplish that we may have to dirty our hands a bit by helping Yetti out of this mess. First, so much time and resource have been invested in hoisting this indigenous website with the intent of portraying Nigeria as a global community striving to catch up with the technological and economical pace of the world; while creating rich avenue to fertilize ideas and explore prime opportunities available in the country. Let us do away with outright exhibitions of illegality already displayed by some posts, and deny minors visiting this web activities of MR TAX CLEARANCE.
Secondly, I empathize with Yetti and strongly suggest she seeks a deferral letter from her institution till January, and do a proper re-package with much credence to her tax clearance. I have seen and heard worst cases that were later correctly re-presented and earned the visa entry clearance stamp of the E.C.O.
Vikiviki has done a great disservice to this site and ofcourse those whose posts suggest any justification. I am prepared to join the crusaders whose primary aim is to improve the public image of this prestigious web site. I stand up in recognition of londoncool, for his wealth of knowledge and I will never forgive myself without saying "Funkybaby is intelligent".
I drop my key-board to pick my broom, the cleaning starts NOOOOOOOOOW.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by n0mi89(m): 4:27am On Oct 04, 2008
My course was due to start on 22 september 2008 but i could not apply for visa on time as the British High Commission in Pakistan was temporarily closed due to security concerns.
Now I have the extension letter dated 22 october 2008.If I apply now,I will surely get late.
If I get the visa,will it cause any problems during the interogation by the uk airport officials,as I wont be able to join classes on time?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by realcool: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2008
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by yettidear(f): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2008
royalboy:

OMG,
I dedicated part of my time at work on thursday morning praying for Yetti after a pre-knowledge of her intention to storm V.I for her visa package that has generated series of questions on every page of this visa appeal thread, unfortunately I wasnt forewarned of her purport to acquire a tax clearance. Suffice (it) to say that I am grieved at the outcome of her visa application, but my grieviance is not aimed at Yetti's unsolicited ignorance, but the endorsement this singular criminal act attracts from supposed Nairalnders of honour, who shower praises on vikiviki or is it faka fiki. Dear fellow Nairalanders its time we did some serious house cleaning, to accomplish that we may have to dirty our hands a bit by helping Yetti out of this mess. First, so much time and resource have been invested in hoisting this indigenous website with the intent of portraying Nigeria as a global community striving to catch up with the technological and economical pace of the world; while creating rich avenue to fertilize ideas and explore prime opportunities available in the country. Let us do away with outright exhibitions of illegality already displayed by some posts, and deny minors visiting this web activities of MR TAX CLEARANCE.
Secondly, I empathize with Yetti and strongly suggest she seeks a deferral letter from her institution till January, and do a proper re-package with much credence to her tax clearance. I have seen and heard worst cases that were later correctly re-presented and earned the visa entry clearance stamp of the E.C.O.
Vikiviki has done a great disservice to this site and ofcourse those whose posts suggest any justification. I am prepared to join the crusaders whose primary aim is to improve the public image of this prestigious web site. I stand up in recognition of londoncool, for his wealth of knowledge and I will never forgive myself without saying "Funkybaby is intelligent".
I drop my key-board to pick my broom, the cleaning starts NOOOOOOOOOW.

@ royalboy

Thanks for ur prayers,i actually fell for the praises and was thinking of the time to get one from the state(2 weeks).It has happened it has happened like my good friend Shawamma said.

@Shawamma
Thanks for ur advice and for not forgetting me.i really appreciate everything.So even Busta had issues with them, na wa oo.

i have met good ppl here on nairaland who became my friends in just matters of months.They call me, send texts to me, e.t.c. Pls, lets forget abt vikiviki,if i had not gone to him this wouldnt have happened to me.To me; i blame myself.I had all my docs without the help of anyone, everything was perfect,but for the devil i wouldnt have gone to him(i actually tot i was genuine,really sad).

I just want to say Thank You to You guys.You all have been great to me.

I will really appreciate it if You guys can help me out with a way forward(i have decided to come out so that the right ppl can advice me on the way forward).

Funkybaby,Londoncool,Akolawole,Shawamma,Kadman,MarryAnne,Presjany ,my good friends and other nice members with knowledge on the way forward;PLS HELP OUT.

My sch does not have Jan start date for my course.My sch still gave me extension till the end of this month.(i dnt know what they want me to do with it shocked).

I have a new & genuine tax clearance from Lagos state(obtained last month by my Dad).

Is there anything i could do?Should i just chill till Sept?Should i just appeal?someone was saying reapply,Is it not a waste of effort??

Pls my case is in ur hands.Pls advice! embarassed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by royalboy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2008
Not minding the punnitive damage done to your first application, A re-application may be a good approach. I assume a deferment of your course till the end of october means 31st of october. This undisputedly will afford BHC to do a proper vetting of your docs by their document verification department. I will strongly advice you write a letter of redress with your application since a file has been opened for you that contains your document verification report, otherwise you may be hit with another hammer of the UK immigration law on your desperation to migrate under surreptitious motives.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Stealthy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2008
yettidear:

@ royalboy

Thanks for ur prayers,i actually fell for the praises and was thinking of the time to get one from the state(2 weeks).It has happened it has happened like my good friend Shawamma said.

@Shawamma
Thanks for ur advice and for not forgetting me.i really appreciate everything.So even Busta had issues with them, na wa oo.

i have met good people here on nairaland who became my friends in just matters of months.They call me, send texts to me, e.t.c. please, lets forget about vikiviki,if i had not gone to him this wouldnt have happened to me.To me; i blame myself.I had all my docs without the help of anyone, everything was perfect,but for the devil i wouldnt have gone to him(i actually tot i was genuine,really sad).

I just want to say Thank You to You guys.You all have been great to me.

I will really appreciate it if You guys can help me out with a way forward(i have decided to come out so that the right people can advice me on the way forward).

Funkybaby,Londoncool,Akolawole,Shawamma,Kadman,MarryAnne,Presjany ,my good friends and other nice members with knowledge on the way forward;please HELP OUT.

My sch does not have Jan start date for my course.My sch still gave me extension till the end of this month.(i dnt know what they want me to do with it shocked).

I have a new & genuine tax clearance from Lagos state(obtained last month by my Dad).

Is there anything i could do?Should i just chill till Sept?Should i just appeal?someone was saying reapply,Is it not a waste of effort??

please my case is in ur hands.please advice! embarassed

Since ur school gave u an extension, it should be possible to re-apply with a proper tax clearance cert (re-application is faster than appeal). I have a friend who was refused 3 wks ago (Thurs 11th Sept), re-applied Mon 15th Sept and got his visa by Fri 19th Sept. Nothing is impossible and in ur case, ur school has given u till end of the month. However, remember that even though the school has no issues with u resuming end Oct, u'll prob have to play catch-up with ur school mates by d time u resume.

BTW what do u do in Nigeria? Work? I'm asking so I can advice u with a way forward, should u choose not to re-apply,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by yettidear(f): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Stealthy

Thanks,yes i work.

What do u say?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2008
I am just tired of people offering advice here and there on something that we dont know whether its Fraud or NOt.

As much as i know Fraud is a criminal offence in UK and they dont take it lightly AT ALL.

Cant we just wait for Viviko to tell us the full gist about the document.

I have dealt with BHC for years and i think i know conditions that TURNS a genuine document to Fake in their(ECO) eyes.

@Viviko

I believe you will unveil the masquerade UNFALINGLY by monday.

Over to you Victor.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by vvvjustice: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2008
In all these, i must commend the manners of which Yettidear took this matter, it suggest to me some high level of maturity in her personality.
  Well, i would have supported Akolawole's suggestion to wait and hear from Vikiviko before further suggestions, but since appeal has a duration and time limit, therefore, my suggestion is: she may begin her appeal proving beyond reasonable doubt that she wasn't aware that she had been issued a false document (by a supposed corrupt staff) at the tax office. . . and she may as well make a rectified fresh application for the visa if she so wishes, nothing wrong with having both the appeal and a re-application in progress.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2008
Akolawole:

I am just tired of people offering advice here and there on something that we don't know whether its Fraud or NOt.
As much as i know Fraud is a criminal offence in UK and they don't take it lightly AT ALL.

can't we just wait for Viviko to tell us the full gist about the document.

I have dealt with BHC for years and i think i know conditions that TURNS a genuine document to Fake in their(ECO) eyes.

@Viviko

I believe you will unveil the masquerade UNFALINGLY by monday.

Over to you Victor.

You just voiced out my exact thoughts on this issue.

The most ideal thing is to wait for vikiviko to tell us exactly what transpired and what exactly went wrong with yetti issue. I do not know much about how FIRS works but from yetti's explaination, it seems it was obtained for yetti's mum's bizness.

Regarding vikiviko, he has been here on nairaland for as long as i can remember.There is this ''charming'' way he goes about his business here . . . which is one of the reasons i rarely attack him here over his services.

He has displayed that same ''charm'' in yetti's case by been so quick to admit and apologise publicly here on yetti's case. He made the apology immediately after yetti came out with her startling revelation. How many ''visa agents'' will do that? Most would either remain silent or bettet still abandon her to her fate.

I want to believe that he will remain the ''gentleman'' that he is and go further to explain the tax clearance certificate issue so we'll know how best to advise yetti.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Vicky

She has 28 days to appeal.

London maybe 6 hours flight but its more closer to Lagos than we think.

If care is not taken, the appeal and subsequent applications will not be successful.

Let Viviko help us here, then we can cook up something, probably this would be our biggest challenge.

@Funky

God bless ya.

Congrat on that thingy

My second congratulatory message in 4 months.

Maybe you go congratulate me on my 4th wife soon.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2008
Akolawole:

@Funky

God bless ya.

Congrat on that thingy

My second congratulatory message in 4 months.

Hhahahah. Akola, thanks a lot. She did exactly as you suggested and it worked.

You will still have more reason to congratulate me by the time i mail you my wedding IV  tongue

Akolawole:

Maybe you go congratulate me on my 4th wife soon.

Is that going to be me?  kiss I thought you offered me ''position number 3''  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.