Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (305836 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Funke

You knew there's 3 in the house ALREADY. Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2008
Akolawole:

@Funke

You knew there's 3 in the house ALREADY. Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba.

No problem  cheesy. Number 4 for me then  kiss
But at the rate at which you are going, you will soon beat MKO's record.   grin

@vikiviko
We are waiting oh.  wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by presjany(f): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2008
[/b] Vikiviko,

Please forgive me for the strong words I used on U in my recent posts. I knew I over-reacted like Kadman said. Am very sorry. I didnt mean to call U a criminal,  and all that.  Please forgive me, but thats not to say that the document U gave to Yetti is geniune. Am still sure its not genuine .[/b]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by vikiviko(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2008
Honorable members of the forum i must confess i have never been directly involved with somebody's misfortune.

To say the least that i met Yetti thru the forum, and she asked for a tax certificate.
I asked about the kind of visa she was applying for, she told me and also the documents she had but tax cert.
She wanted to do 2 cert i advised her on 1 because she made me understand her mother is the sponsor, who runs a business with a good account balance.I told her she will only need 1 cert for her mum not for both parents.

my undoing was i never asked about the income the mom earns and presumably just did it based on the figures she told could be in the account balance.

The tax document is original.
The way forward i suggested to her was for her to re-apply by getting another tax doc and also appeal.
I couldn't have manufactured a tax certificate , not with the ease in getting one from LAGOS STATE .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2008
vikiviko:

Honorable members of the forum i must confess i have never been directly involved with somebody's misfortune.

To say the least that i met Yetti through the forum, and she asked for a tax certificate.
I asked about the kind of visa she was applying for, she told me and also the documents she had but tax cert.
She wanted to do 2 cert i advised her on 1 because she made me understand her mother is the sponsor, who runs a business with a good account balance.I told her she will only need 1 cert for her mum not for both parents.

my undoing was i never asked about the income the mom earns and presumably just did it based on the figures she told could be in the account balance.

The tax document is original.
The way forward i suggested to her was for her to re-apply by getting another tax doc and also appeal.
I couldn't have manufactured a tax certificate , not with the ease in getting one from LAGOS STATE .

Vikiviko ! How can you obtain tax clearance certificate without asking what the individual's average income is

That is a very big mistake and someone in your line of business should know better. How can you just ''assume'' and ''base the figures'' on mere bank account balance

Anyway, one question: was her mum's income under-declared or over-declared at the tax office?

Since you are aware of how easy it is to get one from Lagos State government, why did you have to go all the way to FIRS?

vikiviko:

Thats easy for you to say.

Have you thought about the cost and the time involved:

#Another visa fee she will have to pay to BHC

#The cost of obtaining another genuine tax clearance from FIRS that tallys with her mum's income. . . which means she will end up paying full taxes to the government and other sundry fees FIRS will charge

#She cannot present the Lagos State Government tax clearance that she has obtained because in my own opinion, if she does, the ECO might see it as an admission of guilt that the initial FIRS tax cert she submitted with her first application was indeed a fake. Lagos State govt and FIRS are two totally different tax collection authorities.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by vikiviko(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2008
The tax cert is from Lgos state not Firs.

The mom's income was over declared.

I only helped her with no intention to dupe her, ask her how much i collecetd from, i spent more money becaues i was hoping it will work out and she would have come back.Unfortunately i lost in both ends, my name tranished and my money gone.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2008
vikiviko:

The tax cert is from Lgos state not Firs.

Really?
One of the reasons Akola and I suggested it best to hear what vikiviko had to say on this issue. The impression given here was that the certificate was from FIRS.

presjany:

Thank God my elder brother is a senior inspector of taxes with FIRS, so he sure would help us check the file no, and do the verification. Then we can obtain a letter from FIRS, and U appeal their decision.

presjany:

@ Funkybaby

There was nothing like understimation of tax in this Yetty's  case. The guy just took advantage of Yetty's naivety and anxiety!

@Vikiviko,

mr tax consultant, so up till now U do not know that FIRS deals with only corporate taxes, not personal. If U do, why would U forge a FIRS personal tax clearance and give to poor Yetti shocked shocked shocked  This mumuish crime of urs is unheard of!!!!!!!!
  shocked
[b]i still insist U ways indicate fraud!!!!! Confirmed! Prove me wrong oooooooo!

@presjany
So where did you get your info from that he got the tax clearance from FIRS and you went so on and on about. You sounded like you were SO DAMN SURE the certificate was from FIRS.
Please, its a good thing to always get the facts right before throwing accusations at people.

@vikiviko
What was the tax amount on the certificate?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by paribus(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2008
@Funky - sorry to cut in midway on your questions.

vikiviko (m)   Re: General UK Visa Enquiries
« #1195 on: October 02, 2008, 02:44 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Yettidear

My candid advice is for you to  appeal based on the issue of tax clearance.

Re-applying is complex because the Eco might not be convinced even with  a  letter from FIRS.
Issues bordering on fake tax clearnce can only be settled from the tribunal, the eco's are insensitive when it comes to issues as this.
On the contrary if you have the reference number of the tax clearance then a letter from inland revenue board could be helpful.

Why was Viviko speaking in the 3rd person here - as a non-interest party and only came out and started speaking in the 1st person (someone with firsthand knowledge of the arrangement) after Presjany blew the cover. And what is the meaning of the statement made by Viviko above - why is he talking as if he doesn't know if Yettidear would have the reference number for the certificate he helped obtained ?

2. All references that had been made by the concerned party here points to a 'certificate' rather than a 'cover note' or 'awaiting certificate letter'. I presume this must mean that a full verifiable certificate was obtained by Viviko. If this is the case, just as Lagos state has made the tax process quite simplified, they have made verification a piece of cake as well (which is why the embassies are able to promptly verify the authenticity of any lagos state certificate within minutes). It is only without this foreknowledge that one would hope to get away with a false TCC from Lagos state.

So to cut the long story short, here is the verification links that could be used to verify the tax clearance certificate obtained by Viviko for Yettidear:

Use these links to verify the e-TCC card details
http://www.lasg-ebs-rcm.net/Services/searchetccnormal.asp
http://www.lasg-ebs-rcm.net/Services/CLogin.asp

Use the link to validate any payment receipts.
http://www.lasg-ebs-rcm.net/services/ValidReceiptquick.asp 
http://www.lasg-ebs-rcm.net/services/ValidReceipt.asp

I would have expected that anybody arranging or helping someone arrange a TC from lagos state would provide all the required documents for them to self-verify the details of the certificate obtained.

My gut feeling is still that the tax clearance obtained is not from the official lagos state channel.  I hate to be the one to point accusing fingers but Viviko, if you have obtained the tax clearance from an untrusted or unsure source, now would be the time to simply admit rather than sticking to your guns on the income tax clearance being genuine.  Regards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by yettidear(f): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2008
@Presjany

Thanks for apologizing to vikiviko.i sent him a text this morning telling him that i was sorry for the embrassment my case caused him on nairaland and that all i want at the moment is a way forward and not to place blame(which is 100 % mine because of my naivety).

Thanks for apologizing too, u were only mad because of the outcome of my application.Thanks dear.

@vikiviko

Thanks for trying to help me. i came to u and not the reverse,so i blame myself.And i sincerely apologise for the embrassment i caused u,i never intended such, not at all!

@House,please what do u say i do? i really don't mind waiting till next yr Sept. if there is NO hope till then.i just have to be a sweet Angel or Dummy at home for the whole yr to avoid yawa .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by paribus(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2008
@Yettidear

Why are you being overly apologetic? What should be of the utmost concern to you right now is to verify yourself the status of the TCC presented to BHC. Without ascertaining the true status, I'm a bit lost on how you would proceed with either preparing a defence both in the case of an appeal or a reapplication or on any subsequent applications with BHC.

Knowledge is power. What i think is utterly important is to ascertain if the presented TCC is a genuinely verifiable one with underdeclared income or that it simply does not exists with the Lagos State Government - unless of course you already know the answer.

In my own limited knowledge, I don't see how you could move forward without this important verification. Better find out the bitter or comforting truth now about the true status of the certificate and know the odds you are up against than hoping that this would go away with time and new opportunities presented to make amends. My 2p worth. Regards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by yettidear(f): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2008
@vikiviko

Now that I have gone tru ur posts on my case, I can say that what u told the house about it is true, except u lied about what is the most important issue-tax clearance(not money u were talking even if I paid ½ kobo, it was what u asked for).

U said the tax clearance was obtained form Lagos State, but what I was given was FIRS and not Lagos State. Unless u r mistaking me for someone else- which I doubt, u lied about that.

In as much as I put all the blame on myself  (for coming to meet u for something I could have easily got myself the right way) and apologise for the embrassment I caused u, I can now categorically say that what Presjany and Paribus said about the document is true, IT IS NOT GENUINE!!! If not u will not come out and lie about the most important thing about my case.

The Logo and stamps on it were FIRS, so please don’t mislead people that are trying to take me out of this mess I am in.

@Akolawole,Paribus,Funkybaby,Presjany,MaryAnne,Kadman,Stealthy etc

The tax clearance I was given was that of FIRS and not Lagos State, U can see I am in serious mess and vikiviko is chickening out. please help me!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by presjany(f): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2008
yettidear:

@vikiviko

Now that I have gone tru ur posts on my case, I can say that what u told the house about it is true, except u lied about what is the most important issue-tax clearance(not money u were talking even if I paid ½ kobo, it was what u asked for).

U said the tax clearance was obtained form Lagos State, but what I was given was FIRS and not Lagos State. Unless u r mistaking me for someone else- which I doubt, u lied about that.

In as much as I put all the blame on myself  (for coming to meet u for something I could have easily got myself the right way) and apologise for the embrassment I caused u, I can now categorically say that what Presjany and Paribus said about the document is true, IT IS NOT GENUINE!!! If not u will not come out and lie about the most important thing about my case.

The Logo and stamps on it were FIRS, so please don’t mislead people that are trying to take me out of this mess I am in.

@Akolawole,Paribus,Funkybaby,Presjany,MaryAnne,Kadman,Stealthy etc

The tax clearance I was given was that of FIRS and not Lagos State, U can see I am in serious mess and vikiviko is chickening out. please help me!!

[quote][/quote] 

@ Funkybaby

Did U see Yetty's post? Needless to tell U that am sure of what am saying!!!!!!!!
And as I said, I will still keep saying that FIRS does not issue personal tax clearance. They only issue personal tax exeption certificates to members of Armed forces, and top government officials! I still stand to be corrected!

@ Yetti

Thanks ooooh! for confirming the source! I almost taught I was day-dreaming when U told me FIRS . For God sake U paid for a service, no matter how small the amount was; and the service shld be rendered accordingly. shocked

@ vikiviko,

Hope U have forgiven me on the strong words I used?

But please respond to yetty's comment! shocked
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by yettidear(f): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2008
@Presjany Pls refer to my lastt mail, i guess it came in as urs was in.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Pataki: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2008
paribus:

@Funky - sorry to cut in midway on your questions.

Why was Viviko speaking in the 3rd person here - as a non-interest party and only came out and started speaking in the 1st person (someone with firsthand knowledge of the arrangement) after Presjany blew the cover. And what is the meaning of the statement made by Viviko above - why is he talking as if he doesn't know if Yettidear would have the reference number for the certificate he helped obtained ?

2. All references that had been made by the concerned party here points to a 'certificate' rather than a 'cover note' or 'awaiting certificate letter'. I presume this must mean that a full verifiable certificate was obtained by Viviko. If this is the case, just as Lagos state has made the tax process quite simplified, they have made verification a piece of cake as well (which is why the embassies are able to promptly verify the authenticity of any lagos state certificate within minutes). It is only without this foreknowledge that one would hope to get away with a false TCC from Lagos state.

So to cut the long story short, here is the verification links that could be used to verify the tax clearance certificate obtained by Viviko for Yettidear:

Use these links to verify the e-TCC card details
http://www.lasg-ebs-rcm.net/Services/searchetccnormal.asp
http://www.lasg-ebs-rcm.net/Services/CLogin.asp

Use the link to validate any payment receipts.
http://www.lasg-ebs-rcm.net/services/ValidReceiptquick.asp 
http://www.lasg-ebs-rcm.net/services/ValidReceipt.asp

I would have expected that anybody arranging or helping someone arrange a TC from lagos state would provide all the required documents for them to self-verify the details of the certificate obtained.

My gut feeling is still that the tax clearance obtained is not from the official lagos state channel.  I hate to be the one to point accusing fingers but Viviko, if you have obtained the tax clearance from an untrusted or unsure source, now would be the time to simply admit rather than sticking to your guns on the income tax clearance being genuine.  Regards

You are an outstanding epitome of intelligence. Your first paragraph alone here was more than I even expected. I saw this point all along, I argued with another nairaland member who did not see my point here. Thank goodness you saw it too.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by realcool: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2008
If a student in the UK give birth to a child in uk and the father is not a citizen not even in London,will the child still have to wait for the 8years stuff before becoming a citizen or because the mother is legal resident ie a student,those that make the child a citizen.[b][/b]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2008
yettidear:

If not u will not come out and lie about the most important thing about my case.

@yettidear and presjany

so are you ladies saying the tax clearance cert was that of FIRS and not lagos state?

vikiviko:

The tax cert is from Lgos state not Firs

@vikiviko
Why the lies? We are trying to see how we can help yetti get out of this fix yet you are making issues more complicated.

@paribus
am aware that lagos state tax clearance can be verified online. . . . reason why most people under-declare their income and obtain the genuine certificate. do you know if that of FIRS  can also be looked up online?

@yettidear and presjany
honestly, i do not know why the both of you are apologising so profusely to vikiviko.

@yettidear
what was the amount on the tax clearance certificate, whats your mum's average income and how much did you pay to vikiviko. lastly, is the tax certificate in your mother's name or the registered company name where she claims she gets her income?
your genuine answer to these questions will help in knowing if vikiviko got a fake or the real thing and then we can take it up from there.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by vikiviko(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2008
@ Funkybaby
At the moment i can't give the amount on the tax certificate, also whether its Firs or Lagos state i can't categorically say until i get to Lagos by Friday.

I have no gains to lie whether it be fake or original, the very source i got this doc from is been the same had used in time past without a single case of falsehood.

@Yetti if you are sure its Firs pls give me details and i will confirm to you its status .

Its unfortunate things happened this way.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by shawamma(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2008
@vikiviko

Man you are consistently inconsistent, you have said earlier that "The tax cert is from Lagos state not Firs; and on you last post you in turn asked the concerned-yetti if she is sure that its from the FIRS. What have you given to her? you should know what you gave to somebody and like you said again "the very source i got this doc from is been the same had used in time past without a single case of falsehood".

You claimed in ur person to be true even as kadman supported you as well as many others, but you are constantly undermining your credibility by an avalanche of inconsistent statements. From what i feel there must be a third party involved in this. We implore of you to kindly come out and say the truth, the whole and nothing but the truth.

You have take cognizance the presence of some visa gurus akowale and funky who are interested to assist the poor yettidear.
But you are confusing them and everyone with your statements which is nothing but imponderables.

Yetti and presjany the apologies are uncalled for at least not yet. cheers
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by presjany(f): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ Funkybaby and Sharwama,

I dey apologise because the whole thing seems funny to me ooooooooh!

E be like say I buy case grin grin, moreover I seem to be an immature person to nairalanders who wouldnt like to hurt Viviko! shocked
But I want the house to know that before I posted my notice about Viviko, I had my facts!!!!
Even if Viviko has processed a million travel documents that succeeded, I dont care! cos I know him to be an inconsistent person. I've met him one on one.

Now someone claims he put in so much towards securing a tax clearance and up till now, he doesnt know whether it was FIRS document or Lagos State Govt document grin grin grin

I still await viviko to prove me wrong!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Stealthy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2008
Viviko & all
Do u guys know & understand the Nigerian tax laws at all? U cant get a tax clearance certificate unless u've actually paid the tax. Viviko couldn't have got Yettidear a genuine & legally valid tax clearance without her mum's tax payment details. This thing smells of illegality whichever way I look at it, unless there's something new I don't know. Why not get the tax exemption from Lagos State instead? It costs 25k & is a legal document.

@Yettydear
Since u work, I'll advice u to continue working, look for opportunities to make life better for yourself & prepare adequately (and without any pressure) for ur masters next yr Sept. U'll be amazed at how much u can accomplish in naija. I hope u didnt resign ur job in a hurry sha.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Stealthy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2008
Yettidear
I'll say u shd wait till next yr, apply early (before the rush, when the ECOs' eyes become red) & ensure u have all ur docs in place. Who knows, u migh even be earning so much ny then that u'll be sponsoring urself. These things happen. I have been refused a couple of visas myself & I know how I felt those times. Mine were visit visas, so not this bad - all I had to do was choose where else to go spend my money & I even sent a mail to the refusing embassies letting them know that I was goin to spend money in their countries & that they were missing out on tourism revenue. In ur case, I can imagine after searching schools, paying, etc. Pele sha. Just think everything thro, evaluate ur options, pray & make ur decision,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2008
realcool:

If a student in the UK give birth to a child in uk and the father is not a citizen not even in London,will the child still have to wait for the 8years stuff before becoming a citizen or because the mother is legal resident ie a student,those that make the child a citizen.[b][/b]

Mister,

There is nothing like 8 years stuff.

The child will be a Nigerian, though can become British citizen by Registration in 10 years OR immediately the mum has indefinite leave to Remain in UK.

I hope this help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ Yetidear

Waiting till next time does not make any difference, BHC will definitely REVISIT this "Fraud". Tell me what are you going to tell them?

@Viviko

It seems there is Abracadabra somewhere. Your reputation is on the line here. You seems not to be interested.

@All

These guys are turning me crazy. I think the way forward is for both to send a copy of the document to Funke(pls remove Mama's name). From there we can know where we dey go
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by VOR(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2008
Yeti,

I have been following your travails with some interest.

As Ako said, the BHC will definitely not forget your attempt
to use a false document to procur a visa. In fact I can tell
you categorically that anyone who uses deception or forged/false
documents to try and get a visa is banned from applying for a further
visa for a minimum of ten years.

Personally I'd forget about trying to further your education in the UK.
Why not try Canada or some other country if it is a leave Nigeria by all
means situation?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2008
Akolawole,Pataki,funkybabe!

See what your long holiday has caused grin grin grin grin grin grin!

Doing it right is the right thing to do, quote ty4real! wink wink wink

@Yetti!
Try clear your name with the BDHC ooooo,its getting tougher everyday with their immigration rules!

@Viviko!
I have nothing to say for now,lets see what you will do to rectify the shits you already have started!It amazes me when illegal travel agents do things to help people to travel and yet cannot do the same for themselevs or maybe they do it it just doesnt work for them grin grin grin grin grin grin!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2008
Stealthy:

Viviko & all
Do u guys know & understand the Nigerian tax laws at all? U can't get a tax clearance certificate unless u've actually paid the tax. Viviko couldn't have got Yettidear a genuine & legally valid tax clearance without her mum's tax payment details.

This is exactly the fact that i want to clarify which is why i asked yetti the amount on the tax clearance certificate and the total ''fees'' she paid to vikiviko.

If the amount on the tax clearance certificate is more than what vikiviko charged for his ''services'', then there is just one conclusion. The tax clearance is FAKE.

The era of obtaining genuine tax clearance by mere settling some boys at the tax clearance office is long gone. You actually pay to government coffers any amount that reflects as ''tax paid'' on the certificate. This is the reason why smart people under-declare their income and still end up obtaining the legit document.

Akolawole:

@Viviko

It seems there is Abracadabra somewhere. Your reputation is on the line here. You seems not to be interested.

@All

These guys are turning me crazy. I think the way forward is for both to send a copy of the document to Funke(please remove Mama's name). From there we can know where we dey go

I think say na only me this issue wan make my head spin. If she can mail me a scanned copy of the document, fine.
I wait to see how vikiviko will carry on his ''business'' on this forum after this mess.

presjany:

Even if Viviko has processed a million travel documents that succeeded, I don't care! because I know him to be an inconsistent person. I've met him one on one.

I am not in doubt if vikiviko's ''travelling documents'' has worked for people that intend going to third grade EU countries like Bolivia, Poland, Sweden, East Cyprus or whatever unknown country he comes up with it. undecided

However knowing fully well that yettidear needed the tax clearance for UK embassy and a student visa at that and still going ahead to give her a fake TC smacks of nothing else but foolishness. angry angry

Every 18yr old child knows fully well that in recent times UK scrutinises such documents and not forgetting the 10year ban for applicants that submit forged documents.

VOR:

Yeti,

I have been following your travails with some interest.

As Ako said, the BHC will definitely not forget your attempt
to use a false document to procur a visa. In fact I can tell
you categorically that anyone who uses deception or forged/false
documents to try and get a visa is banned from applying for a further
visa for a minimum of ten years.

Personally I'D forget about trying to further your education in the UK.
Why not try Canada or some other country if it is a leave Nigeria by all
means situation?

VOR ! Its good to read your post here after a very long time.  smiley
How are you doing?
Yettidear, you see how your case is attracting big-wigs.  wink

ty4real:

@Viviko!
I have nothing to say for now,lets see what you will do to rectify the shits you already have started!It amazes me when illegal travel agents do things to help people to travel and yet cannot do the same for themselves or maybe they do it it just doesn't work for them grin grin grin grin grin grin!

Gbam !  grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2008
@Funke

Did you believe we have almost 250k members on NL? Plenty multiple handles lipsrsealed Any "DEAD" member can Ressurect within minutes.

## I hate embarrasment like this, I imagine myself being Yetti ##
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2008
Akolawole:

@Funke

Did you believe we have almost 250k members on NL? Plenty multiple handles lipsrsealed Any "DEAD" member can Ressurect within minutes.

hahahhahahahah

Akolawole:

## I hate embarrasment like this, I imagine myself being Yetti ##

I feel sorry for yettidear as well. I can just imagine what she will be facing at home with her folks.  sad

Assuming this happens to me, my folks will demand that the university in UK refunds the fees they've paid (appeal ko, appeal ni) . . . direct  to their bank account and then they will lovingly ask me to go to Kanfanchan Polytechnic for my MSc. grin grin

And to actually think she got into this mess thanks to a dude she met on the internet . . . . i can just imagine how furious her folks will be .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 12:02am On Oct 07, 2008
Appeal Ke!

The meaning of Appeal can be described thus " Mr ECO, you are wrong to refuse me on 4th of October 2007 because of bla bla bla"

Is the ECO wrong in Yetunde's one?

Only Victor can answer that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 12:13am On Oct 07, 2008
Akolawole:

Appeal Ke!

The meaning of Appeal can be described thus " Mr ECO, you are wrong to refuse me on 4th of October 2007 because of bla bla bla"

Is the ECO wrong in Yetunde's one?

Only Victor can answer that.

@akola

I agree with you that to appeal is out of it.
She will most def lose the case.
I have been cracking my head to think of a line that might pass but i still can't come up with anything.
Things will be a lot easier is Vikiviko states truthfully what went wrong.

But i think she could make an attempt to reapply . . . . but she has to be really smart about it and it might cost her because she will have to pay some tidy money into govt account . . . you think this might work?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by VOR(m): 12:15am On Oct 07, 2008
Funky,

How are you baby?

I am still very much around, I jut don't contribute as often as i did.

This is what happens when people are deceived by charlattans.
I don't really feel sorry for Yeti because she must have known that
the document she was procuring would not be Kosher. How would
she expect to get a genuine document from an unofficial source. and
a faceless individual on the internet for that matter.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 12:34am On Oct 07, 2008
If she re-apply with this mess, they will invite her for interview, get the VI police at alert bla bla.

I better deal with Ajegunle police who i can dash #2,000 than VI one.

I have something in mind but i still want Viviko to open up for us.

@VOR

Visa agent boku for here o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.