Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (305830 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by juwon5: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2008
Please i want to apply for a student visa please i need some information i am using a neco statement of result for 2006 will it be accepted witha scratch card due that the certificate is not out
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by erhasuyi: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2008
My name is Erhas i was surprised to get this article `nairalend-AIT VISA APEAL PROCESS`
never knew such matter are tabled before professionals in immigration matter,
i salute you,

I applied for uk student visa sept 2008, i was denied by the ECO.
Appeal aginst the decision of ECO through BHC lagos on oct, 2008.

The school gave me deadline to resume or defer the admission till next year sept 2009, i hve elapsed this time and so i defer my admission till next year
I thaught the process for the appeal will take 2-3 weeks, never knew till i read your various contributions

please my questions are

if my visa is issued november, 2008, can stil travel to uk and waite for 2009 registration?
or tribunal will take inview my next resumption date (2009,sept) ?
please give me a clearer insight on this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bolt: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello I'm new to naira land all the posts have been very enlightening!!!i will be grateful for advice and opinions from the experts in the house!! I was refused a uk student visa in september 2008 basically because the names on my passort is different from what is on my credentials: my passport has my full names but my credentials have my short names.i applied for a visitors visa as a student in 2006 was granted 6 months i traveled to the uk and returned before the visa expired.

my question is do i get a new passport containing all my names or reapply refering them to my previous visa application with the supporting documents that i used for my visitors application??

prompt response will be greatly appreciated as i intend to reapply for january 2009 admission for a universitiy in the uk!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by jaead03: 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2008
Please distinguished members of the forum I need urgent advise.

I applied for a UK student visa in Abuja in July to study M.Sc Information System for Financial Services in a Scottish university. Submitted all necessary papers, admission letter, certificate of acceptance, accommodation allocation letter with receipt for accommodation payment, my bank statement with close to a million naira in balance, academic transcript from the premier university, marriage certificate, letter from my husband that he fully support my further studies and will take care of the kids while away, receipt for three thousand pounds (£3000) part payment for tuition, sponsorship letter from my sponsor (an uncle), his statement of account in domiciliary with a balance of £13,000, copies of pages from his international passport, copies of papers for his landed properties in the UK. However, the ECO denied me the visa, with an explanation that he did not think my sponsor will be willing to spend all his savings on my studies. OK!

I applied the second time in August, with new supporting documents and those earlier submitted with the first application included. In this application I submitted a receipt from the school for a full payment of £10,167 (that is total fees minus the five percent early payment discount offered by the university). I submitted the swift copy for the payment and an updated bank statement from my sponsor. Suffice to say that the ECO who treated my application felt I had not showed enough evidence that my sponsor will be capable to sponsor my studies without any recourse to public funds. To further 'justify' his/her ground of refusal, the ECO stated he/she do not believe that my sponsor is my uncle as claimed.

I was advised to write a letter of reconsideration to the High Commission with a new application. I wrote a strongly worded letter (with the new application on the 11th of September), stating that what else do I need to prove that my sponsor (who is a Chairman of a well known oil company in Nigeria) has the financial capabilities after making a full payment of the tuition fees. On the issue of my relationship with him, I explained that the sponsor had earlier in the year sponsored me and my kids (2) for a visitor's visa in January 2008, which the embassy issued. (A visa which we did not overstay). If the embassy could at that time accept him as my uncle, why the sudden change of heart at this point. Apart from this, he wrote a letter with my second application explaining that I am his niece. That my mother is his sister, with same surname.

However, for the new application I submitted my sponsor's income and company tax clearance certificates for 2007 and 2008, copy of the certificate of incorporation, an updated bank statement in my sponsor's name (not company), my statement of account, a covering letter from my own bank showing a deposit of three million naira in August, from which a payment of £7,167 by Swift was made to the university. I also wrote a letter to indicate that the money was made available to me by my sponsor for studies in the UK.

After over twenty working days, the embassy sent back my passport (27th September) with another refusal, and a simple refusal note that my first degree (Political Science) is not consistent with the course I have been admitted to study and my experience in business development in the bank I worked. This is the only basis for refusing my application, nothing else. At least he/she did not state anything else. I was given a right to appeal, as in other applications.

Pls I need your advise on this seemingly flimsy excuse for refusal. The university stated in the application pack that the M.Sc Information Systems programme is for graduates of other disciplines, and it was on the basis of this that I decided to apply. Does it matter you have to be in an IT related job to update your skills? In a world where graduates of other disciplines are moving into the IT world to be more relevant in the ever changing job market.

Pls, my brothers and sisters, Akolawole, funkybabe, londoncool and all experts in the house, please advise a sister in distress. I look forward to your contributions.

thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by VOR(m): 12:54am On Oct 29, 2008
jaead_03

On the basis of what you have written I cannot see there is a lot
more you can do to try and get your visa for this academic session.
Again,without having read the refusal notices, they do appear to be
particularly unfair and unjust.

I think the only avenue open to you is to appeal and look towards
next academic session.

BTW I hope your uncle hasn't sponsored a few other people in the past.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by jaead03: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2008
Thanks VOR for the advise,
My uncle sponsored just one student last academic session and he had finished his postgraduate studies. But can this be a basis of refusal, and if it is, would the ECO not have stated in the refusal notice?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by karabande: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2008
Uk embassy has now implemented strict measures
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by manmustwac(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2008
If a studenT comes to the U K with a student visa is it compulsory that he/she must go to the original school that she applied for or can that person change schools?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by abelian: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2008
i am a student who recently graduated from the university, and i have been offered an unconditional admission for my m.Sc
i am thinking of applying for my visa early next year ( still gathering the necessary document and bank statements).
my question is this how do i fill this page?
i recently viewed this pdf document http://www.iasuk.org/module_images/Students%20(Jan%2006).pdf and don't know what the applicants circumstances meant. as a student i dont have a steady income, do i just tick no or how do i talk about my income / bank statement/ tax clearance ,
your reply will be highly appreciated as i wouldn't want to make any mistake.

@house
any update on the @yettydear issue?
coz i've been following her case closely?
i pray God help her out o.
regards
wink
jaead_03:

I applied for a UK student visa in Abuja in July to study M.Sc Information System for Financial Services in a Scottish university. Submitted all necessary papers, admission letter, certificate of acceptance, accommodation allocation letter with receipt for accommodation payment, my bank statement with close to a million naira in balance, academic transcript from the premier university, marriage certificate, letter from my husband that he fully support my further studies and will take care of the kids while away, receipt for three thousand pounds (£3000) part payment for tuition, sponsorship letter from my sponsor (an uncle), his statement of account in domiciliary with a balance of £13,000, copies of pages from his international passport, copies of papers for his landed properties in the UK. However, the ECO denied me the visa, with an explanation that he did not think my sponsor will be willing to spend all his savings on my studies. OK!

I applied the second time in August, with new supporting documents and those earlier submitted with the first application included. In this application I submitted a receipt from the school for a full payment of £10,167 (that is total fees minus the five percent early payment discount offered by the university). I submitted the swift copy for the payment and an updated bank statement from my sponsor. Suffice to say that the ECO who treated my application felt I had not showed enough evidence that my sponsor will be capable to sponsor my studies without any recourse to public funds. To further 'justify' his/her ground of refusal, the ECO stated he/she do not believe that my sponsor is my uncle as claimed.

I was advised to write a letter of reconsideration to the High Commission with a new application. I wrote a strongly worded letter (with the new application on the 11th of September), stating that what else do I need to prove that my sponsor (who is a Chairman of a well known oil company in Nigeria) has the financial capabilities after making a full payment of the tuition fees. On the issue of my relationship with him, I explained that the sponsor had earlier in the year sponsored me and my kids (2) for a visitor's visa in January 2008, which the embassy issued. (A visa which we did not overstay). If the embassy could at that time accept him as my uncle, why the sudden change of heart at this point. Apart from this, he wrote a letter with my second application explaining that I am his niece. That my mother is his sister, with same surname.

However, for the new application I submitted my sponsor's income and company tax clearance certificates for 2007 and 2008, copy of the certificate of incorporation, an updated bank statement in my sponsor's name (not company), my statement of account, a covering letter from my own bank showing a deposit of three million naira in August, from which a payment of £7,167 by Swift was made to the university. I also wrote a letter to indicate that the money was made available to me by my sponsor for studies in the UK.

After over twenty working days, the embassy sent back my passport (27th September) with another refusal, and a simple refusal note that my first degree (Political Science) is not consistent with the course I have been admitted to study and my experience in business development in the bank I worked. This is the only basis for refusing my application, nothing else. At least he/she did not state anything else. I was given a right to appeal, as in other applications.

please I need your advise on this seemingly flimsy excuse for refusal. The university stated in the application pack that the M.Sc Information Systems programme is for graduates of other disciplines, and it was on the basis of this that I decided to apply. Does it matter you have to be in an IT related job to update your skills? In a world where graduates of other disciplines are moving into the IT world to be more relevant in the ever changing job market.

please, my brothers and sisters, Akolawole, funkybabe, londoncool and all experts in the house, please advise a sister in distress. I look forward to your contributions.

thank you.
someone said this BHC people have a quota that they stick to and that for this year they cant issue more student visas.
i don't know how true this is o, but i guess the person is right considering the fact that i also know of someone who has the same problem, but the person as opted to postpone the admission pending the appeal process.
i think u should do what VOR said and try to convince them of the relevance of ur course of study by attaching the school's course page(from the brochure or their webpage print out) showing that computer knowledge is not compulsory, and lets see what their next excuse would be.
best of luck
is the school napier university?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 3:00am On Nov 01, 2008
tbaba83:

. . . Will this statement of account still be useful for my applications??

People have been issued visa with overdrawn account, people have been denied visa despite the fact that the account is buoyant. It depends on the ECO dealing with your case and it is left to you if you want to take the risk of having your application turned down because there is only £53 in the account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 3:18am On Nov 01, 2008
salsera:

Hello All,

a quick question okay maybe questions

- what's the difference between tourist visa and family visa. I ask because the last time i applied it was simply visit visa or family visa
- the word sponsor does it just refer to those who finance your trip or also those who accomodate you

- A sponsor can be either or both.
- A tourist visa is a visit visa, likewise a family visit visa is also a visit visa.

With a tourist visa, you don't need an invitation letter, just proofs to show that you have enough funds to cater for your upkeep and accommodation, the downside is that if you get refused, you have no right of appeal.

With a family visit visa you need: a letter from your sponsor (the person you are visiting) explaining your relationship with them and the purpose of your visit, and
a copy of the bio-data page (the page containing their photograph) of their UK passport or, if they are not a UK national, evidence of their immigration status in the United Kingdom. If you are refused you a visa to visit a close relative, you can appeal against the decision.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 3:29am On Nov 01, 2008
erhas uyi:

. . . please my questions are

if my visa is issued november, 2008, can stil travel to uk and waite for 2009 registration?
or tribunal will take inview my next resumption date (2009,sept) ?
please give me a clearer insight on this

If you make a fresh application with a September 2009 resumption date, you would have to wait till spring 2009 or nearer the time of your admission,.

If you appeal and you win, you would need an updated/revalidated acceptance letter from the University, and once again, the visa would be issued nearer the time of your admission.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 3:31am On Nov 01, 2008
bolt:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello . . .

I hope the query has been dealt with, to your satisfaction in the other thread.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 3:33am On Nov 01, 2008
juwon5:

Please i want to apply for a student visa please i need some information i am using a neco statement of result for 2006 will it be accepted witha scratch card due that the certificate is not out

bumping up the query
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 3:39am On Nov 01, 2008
manmustwac:

If a studenT comes to the U K with a student visa is it compulsory that he/she must go to the original school that she applied for or can that person change schools?

If you sift through the thread started by Londoncool with the title "SURVIVAL GUIDE IN THE UK" you would see his response on this. I think it's on the second page.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by shawamma(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2008
jaead_03:

I was advised to write a letter of reconsideration to the High Commission with a new application. I wrote a strongly worded letter (with the new application on the 11th of September), stating that what else do I need to prove that my sponsor (who is a Chairman of a well known oil company in Nigeria) has the financial capabilities after making a full payment of the tuition fees.  On the issue of my relationship with him, I explained that the sponsor had earlier in the year sponsored me and my kids (2) for a visitor's visa in January 2008, which the embassy issued. (A visa which we did not overstay). If the embassy could at that time accept him as my uncle, why the sudden change of heart at this point. Apart from this, he wrote a letter with my second application explaining that I am his niece. That my mother is his sister, with same surname.

please I need your advise on this seemingly flimsy excuse for refusal. The university stated in the application pack that the M.Sc Information Systems programme is for graduates of other disciplines, and it was on the basis of this that I decided to apply. Does it matter you have to be in an IT related job to update your skills? In a world where graduates of other disciplines are moving into the IT world to be more relevant in the ever changing job market.

please, my brothers and sisters, Akolawole, funkybabe, londoncool and all experts in the house,  please advise a sister in distress. I look forward to your contributions.

thank you.

@jaead

bros i think it doesn't really matter which area one wishes to further in his career its just a matter of choice. Try and provide to them (ECO) cogent reasons for the sudden diversion. Ordinarily its better for one to continue in his line though its not written anywhere.
In my school in uk most people jumped into a course they knew nothing about and when the course actually commences, they begin to see things, out of what they expected. Most of them switch immediately to other depts in time and some others will stay and die in silence and afterwards fail. They are either refunded little amount to go or a few who scale through luckily through the 1st session and dint in the 2nd session are given pg/Dip. You can imagine what that means after paying heavily,  its not worth it. But the koko is that, it all depends on oneself. So my guy check very well because stuffs like this happen ok.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Pholy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2008
hello house.

the threads so far have been really useful,

pls house. i would really like to know the process for a uk visa renewal process.
having gotten my initial 6 months visitors visa in Jul 2007, it expired Dec 07.
up till now i havent renewed it, i would like to know the process for renewing my visa

and

also i would like to know how long i can keep this visa expiration dormant before reapplying for renewal.

thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by jaead03: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2008
Dear all,
Thanks for the advise on my case.
Its been resolved in the positive after asking for admnistrative review.
Big up to you all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Boronto: 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2008
Pls i need Answer to this.
i have been refused a family visitor's Visa (reasons- i didnt provide evidence of my accommodation when have already submitted an invitation letter indicating the address and a bio-data page of my aunt (my mother's aunt's daughter) i want to stay with for the visit and i didnt provide evidence of my Sponsor Origin of income) and i cant appeal on the bases that the person that i want stay with for the period of 2weeks is not a close relative, can i re-apply. if am to re-apply is there any time span before i can re-apply.thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Sweetypie: 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2008
hi everybody,

i applied for a tourist visa around april this year and was refused based on the ECO saying my bank statement was fake which was nt true anyway. i didnt reapply then cos i just got a new job then n i thot its a waste of time n money, so i didnt reapply to counter attack the ECo decision becuase my laywer and my bank wanted 2 give a letter based on the account then, but now, im thinkin of reapplyin, do i need to get a letter from d bank confirming the genuity of the account and a letter from my lawyer statin my integrity? pls kindly help me out on this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ikeyman00(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2008
@honourable good house!

i have had read most post here, but u have to admit it aint that easy to grab as settlemet, student are so convoluted, that i think they should be categorised accordingly u know.

anyway the nairaland i think will always appreciate the good work attributed to the good expert in the house; hmm sure more to come

neither way i need help plssss! hope i get prompt solution pls this is for settlement visa

i have a male (spouse)friend here in uk workin as self employed. from what i read in this thread, u could do spread sheet that state all the money that comes out and in as pay slip for a particular period, but what i dnt know it should u as well register as self-employ, do they give u some code or something. how do u pay tax them,what should u have to wait till april before payin tax.

what is the tax clearance thing. should pay 60 do

thanks for allowin me,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ikeyman00(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2008
hmmmm what the expert all gone dead;brain drain
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bouncy: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2008
@ siena, funkybaby, and everyone

please i need some advice and information. I'll like to apply for a visiting visa to the Uk to spend Christmas with my fiance.

I'm a postgraduate student in one of the higher institutions in Nigeria, but i got a job and i didn't register this semester. if i get a letter from school claiming to be a student, will the embassy verify and see that i didn't register?

if i get a letter from my employer to show i have a job, do i necessarily have to include my statement of account as i do not have money in it and cash flow in and out is not so impressive? my fiance is sponsoring the trip and has every necessary documents and cash evidence.

I'm just confused on how to present myself to the embassy and what supporting documents do i present ? i don't want to use anything fake. just want to give this a clean trial. you opinions and advice will really be appreciated.
thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by royalboy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2008
Where are you going with your investigation? It is clearly obvious you have a vendetta against Vivikoko, so why don't you hook up with Royalboy and carry yourself over to the grievance and rants section to sort it out, in your bid to clear Nigeria of corrupt tax officers at FIRS and the Lagos State tax office, who issue falsified documents for a fee, and the likes of Vivikoko, and the OP's parent who are clearly getting away with not paying tax, and the OP for patronising outside third-party to secure genuine document and whomever else you might take a fancy to

Whilst you are at it, here are some hypothetical mullings for you and your crew to chew over, whilst you gather the necessary paperwork needed for EFCC to apprehend him.

Hi Busy body,
I empathise with your comprehension deficit, just how much of my comments you dont understand. I chose my words with care and precision on Yetti's case, and obviously made it clear to all and sundry my grievance in the acquisition of a forged tax clearance and the urgent need to overhaul OUR prestigious website; unfortunately your rebound on this has not only shown an endorsement of illegality but also an unnecessary sloppiness. As a matter of fact, what moral justification has anyone to support such an unlawful issuance of tax certificate. I still pledge my allegiance as a social worker to help backtrack the missing principles and ethics of a true federalism and I care less of what your opinions are. Go fix your attitude and stop over-shooting the run way. 'Fair is fair".
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by maedan(f): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2008
@bouncy,

a friend of mine had a similar situation, but it was for a family visit. She was refused because the family member gave her only photocopies of the relevant documents.

she was also refused on the ground that she did not show a sincere reason for the visit, because she did not show strong ties to her homecountry(employer's letter, bank statement etc). They said they did not believe she would come back at the end of the visit.

I just think you should show enough proof that you will return, that is, proof of a good job. The state of your account should not matter, you're not sponsoring yourself, but do you have pay slips to show how much you've been paid?

All in all, I think the application is very risky, as the British Embassy is getting very strict with first-time travellers. Maybe you should go online and find people who've succeeded in such an application and ask how they went about it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by LondonCool(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2008
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ikeyman00(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2008
hmmm where are all the expert that i ve been seeing here!

make una answer me naw,abi na efcc don carry all of una

nawoo!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by realcool: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2008
watin EFCC wan rake them do
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ikeyman00(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2008
watin EFCC wan rake them do

juju? moremoney
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by mrph: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2008
Hi all,
I seem to like it here. Proudly Naija,

My Spouse applied for a Visiting UK Visa october 2008 and was denied by the following reasons:

She stated that she wants to travel so she can shop for our wedding.

She included almost all docs:
Employment letter
2 promotion letters
salary slips
her hotel accomodation payment slip in her email
a fat bank account (more than 2x M) and covering letter from her emp[loyer
my own company bank statement (less than 1M)
my companys Tax cerificate (FAKE - I didnt know -  made by an uncle)
Her personal bank account (above 1M)
Her Childs birth certificate
and some other letters here and there

The ECO's decision

I have refused your visa application on this occasion because I am not satisfied, on the basis of probabilities, the you meet all the requirements of paragraph 41 of the immigration rules. This decision was made on the merits of this application.

I have also considered your application under section 320 (7A) of the immigration rules which states that an application is to be refused:
Where false representations have been made or false documents have been submitted (whether or not material to the appliaction, and whether or not to the applicants knowledge), or material facts have not been disclosed, in relation to the application.

They went on to state that the Tax Clearance certificate was found to be forged, and when I confronted my uncled that did it for me (when I applied for a company registration for contracts), he confirmed it wasnt really good for Visa application, only for local coonsumption.
etc
BUT, HER CASE DOES NOT CARRY A FULL RIGHT OF APPEAL
and they stamped something on her passport as follows: 447957 UK ABUJA 20/10/08

Now some agent there at the plaza in Abuja advised her to get a lawyer to write to them explaining that it was my staff that did the fraud and that they should pardon her and bla bla bla.

Now we are preparing another application with an original Tax clearance and also attaching her 1 year Insurance "AKAWO" paper (which has clocked over 550k and is due Feb, 2009 - we forgot this d last time)

I have also got a lawyer to do the write-up and it looks and sounds nice.

NOW MY QUESTION:

Q1. what are her chances of success ?
Q2. Does the stamped code on her passport mean anything to u guys ?

It seems she was denied on 2 reasons:
1st reason:  The fake Tax Cert (I have made the original myself from FIRS)
Q3. Is this enuf ? Will they still refer back to the old forged one

2nd Reason:  where the ECO states "I am not satisfied, on the basis of probabilities, that you meet all the    requirements of paragraph 41 of the immigration rules. This decision was made on the merits of this application."

I googled to know the paragraph 41 and got this:
------------------------------
41. The requirements to be met by a person seeking leave to enter the United Kingdom as a visitor are that he:

(i) is genuinely seeking entry as a visitor for a limited period as stated by him, not exceeding 6 months; and

(ii) intends to leave the United Kingdom at the end of the period of the visit as stated by him; and

(iii) does not intend to take employment in the United Kingdom; and

(iv) does not intend to produce goods or provide services within the United Kingdom, including the selling of goods or services direct to members of the public; and

(v) does not intend to undertake a course of study; and

(vi) will maintain and accommodate himself and any dependants adequately out of resources available to him without recourse to public funds or taking employment; or will, with any dependants, be maintained and accommodated adequately by relatives or friends; and

(vii) can meet the cost of the return or onward journey.; and

(viii) is not a child under the age of 18

--------------------------------------
Q4. How can 1 be sure that she has met all the requirements of this paragraph 41 ? It looks vague and seems not to have a clear-cut explanation, as any1 can see it in different ways !!!

Q5. Any other advice  ??

Thanks in anticipation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 12:31am On Nov 14, 2008
royalboy:

Hi Busy body,
I empathise with your comprehension deficit, just how much of my comments you don't understand. I chose my words with care and precision on Yetti's case, and obviously made it clear to all and sundry my grievance in the acquisition of a forged tax clearance and the urgent need to overhaul OUR prestigious website; unfortunately your rebound on this has not only shown an endorsement of illegality but also an unnecessary sloppiness. As a matter of fact, what moral justification has anyone to support such an unlawful issuance of tax certificate. I still pledge my allegiance as a social worker to help backtrack the missing principles and ethics of a true federalism and I care less of what your opinions are. Go fix your attitude and stop over-shooting the run way. 'Fair is fair".

Hmmn, you want to be my new English comprehension teacher, no problemo, submit your CV and we will take it from there cool

When you say your grievance is with the acquisition of forged tax certificate, are you displeased with Mr Viv who acquired it by conjuring up some hocus-pocus and mumbo-jumbo or is your displeasure geared at the lady who mistakenly and innocently ended up at Mr Viv's house because she honestly thought the tax office was located in his backyard undecided     

Why stop at the acquisition of a forged tax certificate only, why not go the whole hog and finger the fraudulent tax people who issued it and the people who failed to obey the law and pay tax in the first place, Mr Fair-is-fair.

If you don't care what my opinions are, why are you worrying your silly head by replying me? FYI, I don't give two figs about your opinion either cool

Another thing, Mr I-am-a-Social-Worker-whose-comprehension-of-English-Language-is-not-deficit, as a Social Worker, shouldn't your duty be towards campaigning and safeguarding the welfare of those vulnerable children in African whom are being accused of being witches and wizards, and are being matcheted and burnt alive. . . perhaps you intended to say you were a Law Enforcement Officer but your keyboard jammed and. . . undecided
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 1:16am On Nov 14, 2008
LondonCool:

A new Court of Appeal judgement has now made it possible for students to change courses while studying in UK

see
http://www.gherson.com/articles/students-can-change-courses-after-arrival-in-the-uk-passing-exams-is-not-absolutely-necessary-to-extend-stay
and
http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2008/747.html

This determination took place early this year, and they succeeded because they had compelling reasons. But why dem bounce that Naija woman after she spent £80,000 on tuition fees na undecided

Don't you think the new UKBA law will supersede this once it comes out? With the new law, things will be very strict, the university you apply to is deemed your sponsor and before you sneeze or piss, you have to tell them and before you change uni, you have to notify UKBA to seek their approval . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.