Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (305824 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by jayboykodi: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2009
heelo nairalanders i just got ma student visa in less than 5 days no agent because i know its a waste of money. i did it all my self and with Gods help. av never traveled before a virgin passport. my advice is this: put in the rite docs and pray, all would be well. am in the uk rite now. its such a nice place and soooooooooo cold. any help contact me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 2:46am On Jan 09, 2009
jayboykodi:

heelo nairalanders i just got ma student visa in less than 5 days no agent because i know its a waste of money. i did it all my self and with Gods help. av never traveled before a virgin passport. my advice is this: put in the rite docs and pray, all would be well. am in the uk rite now. its such a nice place and soooooooooo cold. any help contact me

Congrat.

Which help?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by opsy4real1: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2009
hello rooms, I seek your opinion in regard visa refusal to the united kingdom as a student.
I applied in 2007 and was refused on the ground that the statement of account was ingenuine,now i reapplied freshly in november 2008 and was refused on the ground that --i quote
'you say that you wanted to go and pursue an ACCA in London. You are unemployed and already holds a degree in accountancy from 2006. You have failed to secure any emplotment since then and you have failed to provide evidence of your own financila circumstances. your current economic circumstances is not commensurate with the benefits to be gained i studying this course. This ultimately leads me to doubt that you are genuinely seeking entry to the Uk for the purpose of studeies and that you will come back at the end of your proposed course.

2) your application also falls to be refused as you submitted 2 vehicle proofs of your sponsor and as a result of checks made with this office, the documents are ingenuine and further leads me to doubt that you will meet the cost of course, accomodation and maintenance ion the UK.

Please evaluate thios reason a and a dviice on what to do? i was given appeal but i didnt go for the package until after 40 woking days making the appeal requirement of 28 days fail, or can i still send it on excuse?

can i still reapply and what are my chances of securing the visa if i reapply and how do i cover up the loophole? please help me urgently.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by opsy4real1: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2009
hello rooms, I seek your opinion in regard visa refusal to the united kingdom as a student.
I applied in 2007 and was refused on the ground that the statement of  account was ingenuine,now i reapplied freshly in november 2008 and was refused on the ground that --i quote
'you say that you wanted to go and pursue an ACCA in London. You are unemployed and already holds a degree in accountancy from 2006. You have failed to secure any emplotment since then and  you have failed to provide evidence of your own financila circumstances. your current economic circumstances is not commensurate with the benefits to be gained i studying this course. This ultimately leads me to doubt that you are genuinely seeking entry to the Uk for the purpose of studeies and that you will come back at the end of your proposed course.

2) your application also falls to be refused  as you submitted 2 vehicle proofs of your sponsor and as a result of checks made with  this office, the documents are ingenuine  and further leads me to doubt that you will meet the cost of course, accomodation and maintenance ion the UK.

Please evaluate thios reason a and a  dviice on   what to do? i was given appeal but i didnt go for  the package until after 40 woking days making the appeal requirement of 28 days fail, or can i still send it on excuse?

can i still reapply and what are my chances of securing the visa if i reapply and  how do i cover up the loophole? please help me urgently.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by vikiviko(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2009
@opsy4real1

The onus is on you to prove the origin and source of funds of your sponsor.

Your unemployment situation was considered a factor because you have no funds of your own to support you.

Your sponsor's vechicular documents are classified because car documents are not the ideal as origin or source of funds in cases peculiar.

You can apply again but make sure your sponsor's financial commitment and employment or business activities are expicitly defined and his source of funds traceable.
Car documents is not a good source .

Best wishes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by realcool: 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2009
happy new year to all my friends in niara land
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by mamaaa(f): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2009
Please, i will like to know the required document for UK family visit Visa.

Thank you as i wait your prompt response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 2:39am On Jan 20, 2009
@Funkybabe

@OLUWAFUNMIKE

Where art though?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by vikiviko(m): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2009
@mamaaa

Family Visit to UK

Family visit visa is for the purpose of visiting close family relatives already settled in the UK. There are certain requirements, which need to be satisfied in order to make a successful Family visit application.

1. Rules and Regulations:

a) Intention To Leave After Visiting
A person requires making his intention of leaving the UK after a particular period of time which can be done by showing strong financial, social and family ties in his/her home country.

The following list of documents is normally acceptable to establish strong ties of a person in his or her home country.

Evidence of Ownership of property
Evidence of an established business oversees

Evidence that the candidate has got family living in his/her home country. The entry clearance officer normally takes into a/c only close family members of the candidate (e.g. spouse, other children) while ascertaining potency of family ties.

Evidence that the applicant has got memberships of professional bodies or social groups would be sufficient to prove social ties.

Bank Statements showing sufficient amount of money.

b) No Intention to Study During Visit
Visitors/tourists are not allowed to study or switch their immigration status to any other status.

c) Not Intention to take employment
The candidate requires proving that he neither needs to nor intends to take job whether full time or on a part time basis. Family visit visa is normally issued on the basis of the assumption that the candidates would not take employment during their stay in the United Kingdom and if such persons engage themselves in any sort of employment whether paid or unpaid, full time or part time then their leave to remain may be shortened by the Immigration Authorities and they may be removed from the country.

d) No Intention to Produce Goods/Provide Services to public
The candidate needs to prove that he neither needs to nor intends to produce goods or provide services to public whether full time or on a part time basis. Family visit visa is normally issued on the basis of the assumption that the candidates would not engage themselves in these business activities during their stay in the United Kingdom and if such persons do take such risks their leave to remain may be curtailed by the Immigration Authorities and they may be removed from the country.

e) Able to sustain & accommodate himself and any dependants without option to public funds
The candidates need to establish that they can maintain and accommodate without recourse to public funds or any employment. It can be proved by providing sufficient availability of funds either in Bank Statements or by some other form of evidence.

f) Able to meet the expenses of the return or onward journey
It can be confirm by providing sufficient availability of funds either in Bank Statements or by some other form of evidence like purchase of a return ticket.

2. Duration of Visa
This type of visa is normally issued for a maximum period of 6 months. Visas issued for longer than six months does not mean that the person has got leave to stay till the end of their visa. This is in fact leave to enter for six months from the date of arrival/influx in the UK and permission to make any subsequent visit to the UK for another period of 6 months till the validity of visa.

3. Right of Appeal
If the British Embassy refuses the entry clearance application of a family visitor, the candidate has got a right of appeal that need to be lodged within 28 days of the receipt of refusal letter. The Manager of Entry clearance normally reviews the decision in the light of the grounds of appeal and may overturn the decision and decide to issue the visa. If the decision is not overturned in the analysis then the case is sent to the Asylum & Immigration Tribunal in the United Kingdom for a full Court Hearing.

4. Work Allowed
The holders of family visiting visa are not allowed to do any sort of work weather paid or unpaid or cannot engage themselves in any sort of business.

5. Extension of Visa
Immigration policies do not allow any extension of visa for the family visitors while remaining within the United Kingdom. However, in cases of absolute emergency family visitors can surely apply for an extension of their leave to remain to the Home Office. The Home Office can only approve this category of application if good documents are provided to its satisfaction in order to exercise judgment in the applicant's favor. But efforts should always be made to return to the Home country within the prescribed time period as any application for extension of a visit visa in the UK may risk any visa application made from outside the UK in future.

6. Spouse / Children
Family visitors cannot invite their spouse / children to join them as their dependants once they are in the UK. Though, they can certainly include them in the entry clearance application and bring them along. It is more probable that the ECO would ask for some more evidence of financial, social and family ties of the family in its home country.

7. Switching Rules
Since 01-October-2004, there have been some major changes in the switching rules. Family visitors can no longer switch to any other category under the immigration rules. Family visitors are normally issued visas on the responsibility that they would return before the end of their permitted leave and have not got any other intention.

8. Settlement Prospects
There are no settlement prospects for the family visitors as it is a temporary visa and they are not allowed to switch to any other immigration category that leads to permanent settlement.
It is important to meet all the requirements of this category by appropriate documents in order to qualify for this visa. Sometimes the visa application gets refused due to the lack of a document, which could have easily been obtained. Although refusal of a visa of this category triggers a right of appeal but unfortunately it takes too long for an appeal to be considered by a senior Entry Clearance Officer (review) or AIT (Court Hearing). It is therefore advised to give full attention to even minor details while proceeding with the entry clearance application for this category as your family might need your presence in the UK on important occasions of their lives!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 9:21am On Jan 21, 2009
Akolawole:

@Funkybabe

@OLUWAFUNMIKE

Where art though?

Akola smiley
I am fine. Thanks

E ma binu wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2009
@vikiviko

Thanks for your info on the france appointment booking. I checked the site at the suggested day/time and i was able to secure a date.

Please, do you know the procedures involved in obtaining tourist visa from the spanish embassy? How do i get an appointment date, etc. I have goggled and i cannot get any info from their website. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by damiso(f): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2009
Hello,

Just a quick one for those versed in the way the ECO's at eleke crescent sometimes come up with decisions.My mom has been a regular traveller and has been getting Uk visas since 1980.Her last visa expired last year and she has applied to have it renewed.Before now, she was always applying as a general vistor(my former visit visas were issued on the basis of she and my dad being my sponsors) but this time she was told that she had to fill in the family vistor form as she is coming to vist me and my hubby(my hubby is a british national and i am on a spouse settlement visa valid for two years).

We scanned an invitation letter,payslips,bank statemenst and all the usual stuff needed to show that we could support her while on her vist to the UK.She also submitted her bank statements and evidence that she has a steady means of income in nigeria(my mom is a businesswoman,she deals in accessories and has shops in balogun market in lagos island.She also travels to thailand,america and dubai in the course of her business)

My issue now is that she was told it would take 5 working days as she was not a fresh applicant,but its now about 15 days and her visa i stil not ready.She plans to connect to dubai from london and has already made appointments there with her trading partners as well paying deposits for her ticket with emirates and she is getting worried.When she calls they say they are waiting for response from abroad and no one has contacted either me or my hubby.She is now wishing that she applied as a general visitor as she has a strict schedule coupled with the fluctuating dollar prices(she bought some for 168 naira and is already running at a loss due to the fall in price).

My question is what might be the cause of delay?i am baffled myself, i have asked my sis in law who works at the foreign office and all they say they are looking into the application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by 3sha4lyf: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2009
Pls I need to know these
1) Pls whats the latest time u can apply for a Student's visa?

2) What is d least duration of stay you can be given for Student visa?

3) How long does it take for a student's visa to be issued?

4) Is it possible to come out within 5 working days even if you wer told to check back within 10-15 working days?

5) Any need to call the Embassy? or VFS and ask "How far"?

6) Will they think you are desperate and probably refuse you?

7) Can the VFS courrier your documents to u or you must go back to Lagos/ Abuja and pick them up?

Thanks for your rapid responses
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by rachiwise(f): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2009
@ vikoviko

so u still dey for this forumAbeg carry ur silly advice away and let better ppl advise o.

Or U think We have forgotten what u did to yettidear??

Only God knows wat's up with the poor girl now!!!!

U couldnt even help her out of the wahala but could help her get into it with your crazy advice abi?

Abeg GET OUT NAIRALAND, BE BANISHED FOR LIFE.

SILLY ASS
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2009
@3sha4lyf

You can apply no earlier than three months before the commencement of the program you intend studying. Latest time?? Apply as soon as possible so as to give room for delays, reapplying, etc

2) What is d least duration of stay you can be given for Student visa?

Student visas are issued based on the duration of your chosen course of study. Assuming your course will be on for 9months, you can be issued a 1year visa. Short student visas are issued but anything less than 6months, you will not be permitted to work while studying. 

3) How long does it take for a student's visa to be issued?

Averagely, two weeks. It can take longer though.

4) Is it possible to come out within 5 working days even if you were told to check back within 10-15 working days?

Yeah, its possible. But i think this will depend on the volume of visa applications with BHC at that period of time.

5) Any need to call the Embassy? or VFS and ask "How far"?

Yes, you can call them or send them an email.

6) Will they think you are desperate and probably refuse you?

No.  The worst they can do is to ignore your email and not reply back.

7) Can the VFS courrier your documents to u or you must go back to Lagos/ Abuja and pick them up?

You must go and pick up your package from the same place you submitted. You must go yourself. Pickup by proxy is not allowed

Thanks for your rapid responses

You welcome.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by midexus(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2009
Hello Guys,

I intend to visit the U.K with my newly wedded wife. This would be our first time there.

I work for a multinational and already have a letter of introduction from my office.

I am not sure how to go about getting a visa for both of us.

I would prefer if any online service is available.

thanks for the help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by vikiviko(m): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2009
@Midexus

You can secure an hotel reservation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2009
@Funke

Be careful!

Viviko has a lot of PR work to do here.

Why cant you ask Pataki?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2009
rachiwise:

@ vikoviko

so u still dey for this forumAbeg carry ur silly advice away and let better ppl advise o.

Or U think We have forgotten what u did to yettidear??

Only God knows wat's up with the poor girl now!!!!

U couldnt even help her out of the wahala but could help her get into it with your crazy advice abi?

Abeg GET OUT NAIRALAND, BE BANISHED FOR LIFE.

SILLY ASS

Rachiwise thats bang out of order, the dude did not place a gun to anyone's head nor did he use jazz to persuade anyone, everything has been swept under the carpet and everyone has gone to restrategise, there is no need to bring up dead and buried issues, there is nothing to gain and it helps no one. Allow bygone to be bygone.

And if the Administrator of his website feels the need to bar people from utilising his forum, he is quite capable of doing so, so until then, I'd advise we all mind our business undecided
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2009
3sha4lyf:

Pls I need to know these

Acording to the British Council, UKBA, EducationUK, etc, you can apply for a student visa anytime you want, the only thing is that it would not be issued more than 3 months before the course date is due. For example, if you want to enrol on a course starting in February 2009, you can apply anytime from February 2008, and likewise if you wanna apply for a course starting in September 2009, you can apply anytime from September 2008.

With the September start for instance, you could be issued with the visa from June 2009, giving you 3 months to come to the country and work full-time during this period, until your school resumes.

Another advantage of these, is that it stands you in good stead if you wanna apply to study at one of the prestigious Russell Groups of University or the course you want to study is an heavily subscribed one or you want to study some of the Arts courses or Science courses whose deadline to apply expires in December.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2009
Busy_body:

Acording to the British Council, UKBA, EducationUK, etc, you can apply for a student visa anytime you want, the only thing is that it would not be issued more than 3 months before the course date is due. For example, if you want to enrol on a course starting in February 2009, you can apply anytime from February 2008, and likewise if you wanna apply for a course starting in September 2009, you can apply anytime from September 2008.

With the September start for instance, you could be issued with the visa from June 2009, giving you 3 months to come to the country and work full-time during this period, until your school resumes.

Another advantage of these, is that it stands you in good stead if you wanna apply to study at one of the prestigious Russell Groups of University or the course you want to study is an heavily subscribed one or you want to study some of the Arts courses or Science courses whose deadline to apply expires in December.

Not exactly true.

VFS abi na VAC Nigeria acting on behalf of BHC will NOT accept student visa applications anything earlier than three months before the commencement of the programme. If one takes the application to their office, the individual will not be attended to and you will be asked to come back during the stipulated period.

I am right now too lazy to goggle.  Anyone can check the British Council's website. I have seen a British Council publication on the said three months. Anything earlier, the applicant will be turned back.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Busybody2(f): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2009
That is why the law is there to put things into perspectives, one thing the British are good at, is the fact that they are a stickler for the rules and the law of their land.

I am not UKBA that currently stipulates the law that you can apply ANYTIME, so would not comment further for now

3sha4lyf, the ball is in your court, weigh the options well and decide what you wanna do. Wish you all the best and i pray that your application succeeds.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2009
Akolawole:

@Funke

Be careful!

Viviko has a lot of PR work to do here.

Why cant you ask Pataki?

Akola, thanks. I will be.

I am not asking Vikiviko for documents and the likes oh.

I only want him to kindly explain how to go about the whole spain thing. Especially, appointment booking, dates of submission, etc.

I have asked around. Noone seems to know how it works here.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by dliaison1: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2009
hey to u all. do any one have number to contact uk student visa app in ikeja. or way to contact them
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by 3sha4lyf: 11:20am On Jan 24, 2009
funkybaby, b/body, thanks a gr8 deal,

Just to get ur ideas on this issue.

A school in the UK comes into Nigeria for their interview/On-the-spot admission on 8th December, 2008, my friend goes for it, passes, and was given an Offer of Admission letter on the 11th of Dec, which reached her by 13th. She was given an advice on the fees, and that the real letter for Visa application and other documents ie admission, letter of confirmation, etc would be sent to her immediately dey recieve a particular amount of the fees,somewat 49%. She makes payment into 18th,hoping to get confirmation. Then the public holidays set in and nothing could be done as banks wer closed. Work resumed 5th January, she was called by the bank that the funds returned cos of bla bla reasons and trust Nigerian Bank error the funds wer returned since there was no rectification of the error within 5 days.

Another payment order was made immediately on 7th January, 2009 and the school recieves it, sends the documents of admission for 5th febuary, 2009[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color] to her by[b] 9th January, 2009,[/b] she recieves them by 13th January, 2009 and goes to Lagos to apply by 15th January, 2009.Its been 5 working days now after she tracked her applicatio0n on the VFS site n it keeps saying "Forwarded to d BHC".

My Question.
1. What is the fate of this visa application?

2. Would the ECO or whoever say its too short a period to apply for student's visa?

3. Does the "Expected time of return" for her visa fall btwn d 5-10 working days duration?

4. What more is der to do? She must be in the UK by 2nd of Febuary, all things being equal,

5 Any other advices, observations, notations etc.

6. Thanks for the time, n response(s)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2009
funkybaby:

Akola, thanks. I will be.

I am not asking Vikiviko for documents and the likes oh.

I only want him to kindly explain how to go about the whole spain thing. Especially, appointment booking, dates of submission, etc.

I have asked around. Noone seems to know how it works here.

1) If you do, i will just "moji- obasanjo" you immediately

2) Did you ask Pataki?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by vikiviko(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2009
@fUNKbaby

getting an appointment at the spanish emabssy is almost impossible.
Perhaps you should visit the embassy at Kofo Abayomi but i guarantee you that you must be ready to part with at least 15k to secure an appointment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2009
Akolawole:

1) If you do, i will just "moji- obasanjo" you immediately

2) Did you ask Pataki?

grin grin grin grin
No problem as long as i get your mansion at Croydon. grin

I have not spoken to Pataki in ages but i doubt if he will know

I will take out time and go to the embassy to make my enquiries

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2009
vikiviko:

@fUNKbaby

getting an appointment at the spanish emabssy is almost impossible.
Perhaps you should visit the embassy at Kofo Abayomi but i guarantee you that you must be ready to part with at least 15k to secure an appointment.

angry angry angry
Why dont they have a website for crying out loud?
Anyway, i will go there soon.
Thanks. smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2009
3sha4lyf:

funkybaby, b/body, thanks a gr8 deal,

Just to get ur ideas on this issue.

A school in the UK comes into Nigeria for their interview/On-the-spot admission on 8th December, 2008, my friend goes for it, passes, and was given an Offer of Admission letter on the 11th of Dec, which reached her by 13th. She was given an advice on the fees, and that the real letter for Visa application and other documents ie admission, letter of confirmation, etc would be sent to her immediately dey recieve a particular amount of the fees,somewat 49%. She makes payment into 18th,hoping to get confirmation. Then the public holidays set in and nothing could be done as banks wer closed. Work resumed 5th January, she was called by the bank that the funds returned cos of bla bla reasons and trust Nigerian Bank error the funds wer returned since there was no rectification of the error within 5 days.

Another payment order was made immediately on 7th January, 2009 and the school recieves it, sends the documents of admission for 5th febuary, 2009[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color] to her by[b] 9th January, 2009,[/b] she recieves them by 13th January, 2009 and goes to Lagos to apply by 15th January, 2009.Its been 5 working days now after she tracked her applicatio0n on the VFS site n it keeps saying "Forwarded to d BHC".

My Question.
1. What is the fate of this visa application?

2. Would the ECO or whoever say its too short a period to apply for student's visa?

3. Does the "Expected time of return" for her visa fall btwn d 5-10 working days duration?

4. What more is der to do? She must be in the UK by 2nd of Febuary, all things being equal,

5 Any other advices, observations, notations etc.

6. Thanks for the time, n response(s)

She has already submitted her application.
There is nothing else you can do but to hope and pray she gets the visa.
Keep us updated of the outcome.
Best of luck. smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by mamaaa(f): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2009
Please i need an advice, i have apply for visa twice, they did not grant me visa, a friend now advice me to get another passport and he will arrange for invitation letter for me, i have done that.

The problem now is that he said that the person said he will only send letter of invitation and bio data page of the person's passport. I have other document that will back me up from my office. like employment letter, pay slip for 6months, letter of leave of absent, confirmation letter, letter of sponsorship to the embassy, i also have my other document like bank statement for 6month, landed properties, marriage certificate, picture of me and my family, shares certificates etc

Kindly advice me if the letter of invitation and the bio data page of the person passport with my own documents will enable them to grant me visa.

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2009
mamaaa:

Please i need an advice, i have apply for visa twice, they did not grant me visa, a friend now advice me to get another passport and he will arrange for invitation letter for me, i have done that.

The problem now is that he said that the person said he will only send letter of invitation and bio data page of the person's passport. I have other document that will back me up from my office. like employment letter, pay slip for 6months, letter of leave of absent, confirmation letter, letter of sponsorship to the embassy, i also have my  other document like bank statement for 6month, landed properties, marriage certificate, picture of me and my family, shares certificates etc

Kindly advice me if the letter of invitation and the bio data page of the  person passport with my own documents will enable them to grant me visa.

Thank you.

@mamaa
Getting a new passport might only worsen your case. I am assuming that your biometrics was taken at least once in your previous applications. It is not advisable to lie and claim in another application that you have never applied or been refused a uk visa or even state that its your first passport. If BHC finds out (which is very possible), you might earn yourself a ten years ban from applying for a uk visa.

I think its best you address whatever issues/reasons the ECO gave in your previous refusals. This will help in determining the most ideal and genuine documents to present for your next visa applications. However, with all the documents you've listed, you seem good to go. Dont forget to include your genuine tax clearance certificate. Best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.