Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,290 members, 7,864,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

<<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> (129590 Views)

Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans / Blessing Of The Fæ,ocelot Spleen. Rise Of The Guardians,chief Of The CH'ANG SHI / Tade - The Rise Of An Activist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by iphy42: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2013
U have shown that an oga gotta be an oga. Excellent write up is an understatement. U re just too much. Thank God for writers like u. U are 10 much.

To the story, I suspect Buba all the way, he has a case to answer. I await the day Nigeria will produce a female president wink. The president sef don suffer, chei.

More epo pupa to Ur elbow grin
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2013
ayti: This stuff's off da hook. Me can't w8 for next episode. Make it weekly updates instead daily kinda like super story. Lol. Just kidding o.
Great idea.

Weekly.......I love it gringrin
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2013
iphy42: U have shown that an oga gotta be an oga. Excellent write up is an understatement. U re just too much. Thank God for writers like u. U are 10 much.

To the story, I suspect Buba all the way, he has a case to answer. I await the day Nigeria will produce a female president wink. The president sef don suffer, chei.

More epo pupa to Ur elbow grin
Thank you so much sir
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by iphy42: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Great idea.

Weekly.......I love it gringrin

Don't mind ayti
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2013
iphy42:

Noooooooooooo, abeg don't do weekly o. That guy is a kill joy. It will lose taste if u do.

Ayti, if I catch u eh angry
But I love the idea na.

**dreamy eyes**

to update just once a week. That's heavenly
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by iphy42: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
But I love the idea na.

**dreamy eyes**

Ah ah, why even give it a thought? Take Ur time and rest well but weekly updates? No nau, u wan kill person?

Don't make me organize an e protest for u o grin
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2013
iphy42:

Ah ah, why even give it a thought? Take Ur time and rest well but weekly updates? No nau, u wan kill person?

Don't make me organize an e protest for u o grin
Can't you see? The whole weekly thing is great.........I can rest, sleep and not worry about updating except once a week
gringringrin
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Can't you see? The whole weekly thing is great.........I can rest, sleep and not worry about updating except once a week
gringringrin
There nothing great about updating ones in a week ooo, infact in Gen Abacha voice, i want update in one hour time grin
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
ayti: This stuff's off da hook. Me can't w8 for next episode. Make it weekly updates instead daily kinda like super story. Lol. Just kidding o.

Ehhhh!?!?? Week wetin??

@Mynd, dnt mind ayti, instead, make it hourly! smiley
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by MsSpaqs(f): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
Weekly ke?No o!I dnt agree one bit.Iphy42 dnt worry i will join u in protestin grin

1 Like

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
Okay about twice or three time a week?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Jiteshell(f): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44: Okay about twice or three time a week?
four times a week
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44: Okay about twice or three time a week?

Eight's ok smiley
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
Jiteshell:
four times a week
That's considerate
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
Judinho59:

Eight's ok smiley
Hahahahah

no.

Unless you pay me tongue
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Obinnau(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
if I catch you, I will...... In short you will know when I see you. Mynd abeg no mind am o! Pls there are seven days per week, just update 5 times a week and I shan't complain.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Osyxcel(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Judinho59:

Eight's ok smiley

LWKMD grin

Bros U wicked o, U wan kill Oga Mynd?

Four times in a week is very much ok.

Well done jare oga Mynd... More Inspiration to Ur mind, More energy to Ur fingers, and more MB to Ur Phone/PC
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Osyxcel:

LWKMD grin

Bros U wicked o, U wan kill Oga Mynd?

Four times in a week is very much ok.

Well done jare oga Mynd... More Inspiration to Ur mind, More energy to Ur fingers, and more MB to Ur Phone/PC
Thanks
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by ayti: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
But I love the idea na.

**dreamy eyes**

. I was just kidding o. Abeg make it like 5 times a week. Pls story's @ a critical stage.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
Oga mynd, on behalf of ur lovely readers, we dont want 2 kill u, we want u 2 live long so dat we will enjoy more stories. So we re saying give us 4 lengthy updates per week. grin
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nice job! Got me glued to my screen. Abeg update five times a week..

1 Like

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
ayti: . I was just kidding o. Abeg make it like 5 times a week. Pls story's @ a critical stage.
Weekly is enough jorh...... It will be perfect
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
Damex333: Oga mynd, on behalf of ur lovely readers, we dont want 2 kill u, we want u 2 live long so dat we will enjoy more stories. So we re saying give us 4 lengthy updates per week. grin
No. I am going with the suggestion that says weekly.

And who told you I wanna write anymore stories When una no pay me?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by iphy42: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Weekly ke?No o!I dnt agree one bit.Iphy42 dnt worry i will join u in protestin grin

If by tomorrow there's no update, then we'll hit nairaland streets grin
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Baybe: Nice job! Got me glued to my screen. Abeg update five times a week..
Tank you babe
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by ayti: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Weekly is enough jorh...... It will be perfect
. In an ideal world that would work, but suspense kills. Have you ever w8ed for results before. Its that bad.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
ayti: . In an ideal world that would work, but suspense kills. Have you ever w8ed for results before. Its that bad.
Okay 5 times a week then

2 Likes

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by MsSpaqs(f): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
Okay 5 times a week then[/quote]
grin
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by kq(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
Chei me wey be addict shey dis 5 times go do me like this. Issokay God dey for us addicts too o.....
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Ajibel(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
Woow!! Back here. Am loving what i'm reading already and Mynd jus kinda inspired me to start writing which i last did 2011. Gud job pal cool
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by iphy42: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ok o, a reader has no choice.
So ermm... Oga Mynd, when is the next update?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (51) (Reply)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.