Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

<<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> (128835 Views)

Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans / Blessing Of The Fæ,ocelot Spleen. Rise Of The Guardians,chief Of The CH'ANG SHI / Tade - The Rise Of An Activist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2013
Disclaimer: I dont support torture of humans. It is against my personal constitution

1 Like

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by ERF: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2013
i hope u aint planning to stop here?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2013
E<R>F:
i hope u aint planning to stop here?
Erm......
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by ERF: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Erm......
LOL, where there is lighttongue ...BOSS, NO PLAY ROUGH PLAY OOH. Are we to expect some more updates today?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
E<R>F:
LOL, where there is lighttongue ...BOSS, NO PLAY ROUGH PLAY OOH. Are we to expect some more updates today?
I am going out so I cant tell
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by yemi2plus(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44: Disclaimer: I dont support torture of humans. It is against my personal constitution
i comment my reserved
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Don't tell me that is all for today
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Peterpan1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd the literary brainac, ride on.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Don't tell me that is all for today
I might update but there is no garantee.

Maybe a snippet
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Peter pan: Mynd the literary brainac, ride on.
Thank you oooo
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Obinnau(m): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chinekemee! Mynd pls help out and update today. The suspence is too strong.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Obinnau: Chinekemee! Mynd pls help out and update today. The suspence is too strong.
I will do my best
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Obinnau(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
I will do my best
thanks for understanding. one of the things I love about you is that you are true to your words. Unlike some writers here on NL who are not dedicated to their works.

1 Like

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by drsolob(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
wow this is great.but how did kuyi known he was buged in the first place.pls i need some answers.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by yemi2plus(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Obinnau: thanks for understanding. one of the things I love about you is that you are true to your words. Unlike some writers here on NL who are not dedicated to their works.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by chistar01(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
Obinnau: thanks for understanding. one of the things I love about you is that you are true to your words. Unlike some writers here on NL who are not dedicated to their works.
hmmmmm
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by IZUKWU(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44: Disclaimer: I dont support torture of humans. It is against my personal constitution
but you force me to read about it.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
IZUKWU: but you force me to read about it.
Lol
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by afosam4real(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Very interesting and well articulated story. please post more update today.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
afosam4real: Very interesting and well articulated story. please post more update today.
I will try
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by ERF: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
yemi2plus2:

Yemi, are you scared? Do you think he'z referin to you....ohh of course not. Buh try and finish your work, its been a rough time tho - buh first impression matters alot. wink
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by afosam4real(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
Please young man,I want you to know that there is no any difference between DSS and SSS,as the two names are used interchangeably in the intelligent community. DSS-Department of State Services,SSS-State Security Service and DMI is Defence Military Intelligent. I noticed the error when you made us to know that two DSS agents and a DMI agent died during the helicopter explosion. The only two DSS or SSS agents among the special team are IBK and Izu and they are still alive as far as this interesting story is concerned. Thanks

1 Like

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Whitehorse: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Finally, one of the sane threads on NL. Keep it up @Mynd.

However, i think you need to firm up you knowledge of military related things, especially wrt Nigeria.

One blog i''ve found very interesting concerning Nigerian military affairs is [url]beegeagle.[/url]

You can go to the About page and email the owner about things you need clarified. He's Nigerian and very helpful.

Looking forward to your next update
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Okay guys this is a work of fiction. I admit my knowledge is limited and so I try to run with the story the way I drew it. Making changes right now will mess things up
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by PBeni(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Cool but you gotta continue with the other story too (burning cold)
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
P Beni: Cool but you gotta continue with the other story too (burning cold)
I will finish that story someday
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Runsmoney(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
@mynd i just discovered dis thread nd i hav been hooked ever since this story seems to make me feel like am watching a movie. Its just dope nd well calculated. Wen is the next update.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Ajibel(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
Arrrrggggg!!!! Mynd, mynd, mynd...that tortue really knived thru me. I was eating as I read and nau appetite lost embarassed
It reminds me of 24. Good work though but I just think u're too fast via the revelations of conspiracies. Just my opinion oooo
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by ERF: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2013

BOSS, take it easy! "Body no be fire wood" Try to round up this one, then you can continue that one. So that you can at least give yhur subs maximum concentration.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ajibel: Arrrrggggg!!!! Mynd, mynd, mynd...that tortue really knived thru me. I was eating as I read and nau appetite lost embarassed
It reminds me of 24. Good work though but I just think u're too fast via the revelations of conspiracies. Just my opinion oooo
Sorry about the torture bit. Believe me, what I actually typed was more gruesome than that but I was not comfy with it.

I can decide to stretch out the conspiracies and make the story longer but I don't believe in going in circles. Believe me, this story has not ended yet. Even I don't know how the story will end as I am still contemplating and like you, I am enjoying the story
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by ERF: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ajibel:

Arrrrggggg!!!! Mynd, mynd, mynd...that tortue really knived thru me. I was eating as I read and nau appetite lost embarassed

OOOooHHh NOOOooOH! Errm.. Aunty Ajb, i hope yhu did not throw away the food. You can as well PM the food to me, as the hungry man i am.

@MYND..you didn't put it up well @ the torture, you should av had the lungs nd kidneys chopd off with a thin long fork. Please ooh, i neeeeed food ooh....i wil persuade my neighbours and siblings to join NL so that i can wait deligently for them to read yhur story mostly the part of the torture and i know that with yhur coorperation boss.... More food awaits Emiru... cheesy

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
I should be more graphic? Erm..... Me we go write am sef dey fear

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (51) (Reply)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.