Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari (26538 Views)

APC Meeting To Pick Buhari’s Vice Ends In Deadlocked / APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate / 2015: PDP Will Walk Over APC If They Pick Buhari – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by slimghost(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2013
PointB:

You haven't seen one of your sisters called berem?

Berem is not igbo pleaseeeeeeeee. She is yoruba!!! (At least by marriage). I will stop here for now until provoked further.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 06, 2013
Iam Igbo ooh!
slimghost:

Nnem, am yet to see any igbo on NL rooting for Buhari. APC? Yes, Buhari? Yet to see one.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by slimghost(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2013
GenBuhari: Iam Igbo ooh!

Hehehehehehehe. In your wet dreams sir!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Demdem(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2013
slimghost:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. MB to vote a core Northerner? In this times? Passs that ish you smoking bro

Ignorant mofo. grin
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Demdem(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2013
slimghost:

Lol. Its just a statistical sampling!

Mine also but it wont change the obvious.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Demdem(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2013
slimghost:

Nnem, am yet to see any igbo on NL rooting for Buhari. APC? Yes, Buhari? Yet to see one.

Bigot. cool
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by slimghost(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem:

Ignorant mofo. grin

Walahi you are the ignorant mofo here for thinking MB will give Buhari block votes! Don't you guys ever learn. I laugh in berom!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by slimghost(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem:

Bigot. cool
What's the meaning of that word sir?
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by PointB: 6:01pm On May 06, 2013
GenBuhari: Iam Igbo ooh!

lol. I am Barack Obama!
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by PointB: 6:01pm On May 06, 2013
slimghost:

Berem is not igbo pleaseeeeeeeee. She is yoruba!!! (At least by marriage). I will stop here for now until provoked further.

lol
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Demdem(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2013
slimghost:
What's the meaning of that word sir?

obstinate beliver who is intolerant of others (Northerners) grin grin
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Demdem(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2013
slimghost:

Walahi you are the ignorant mofo here for thinking MB will give Buhari block votes! Don't you guys ever learn. I laugh in berom!

Mofo, go back to that post. No one mentioned bloc votes from MB. the guy even mentioned just 2 states. grin the joke is on u and ur likes grin.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 06, 2013
Buhari lost in the entire middle belt state of Taraba,Nasarawa,benue,Plateau,kogi and Kwara states in 2011 and come 2015 he will loose there again.The harrasment of thes middlebelters by hausa-fulanis would go a long way to ensure that.Even staes like kadunna would have votes almost equally shared between Buhari and GeJ
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Yorubaman40: 11:44pm On May 06, 2013
naptu2:

When was boko haram established, when did they start their violent attacks and who have the security services named as sponsors and backers of boko haram (no rumours please, just facts)?
So, it is mear concidence that immediately jonathan was declared the winner in 2011 every southerner/christian became easy target. It remains a pitiable fact that in this century a former president such as Buhari will still be giving a baboons- soaked -in- blood speech to the country.He was asked by BH to negotiate for them.He was fast to support amnesty for those comitting murder. His speeches from time to time is violence-inciting. His speeches were enough to deploy the hopeless and illiterate almarajis to blood letting. He is a notherner who knows how to exploit the weaknes of d almarajis.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Nobody: 1:18am On May 07, 2013
The can not be a criminal case against Buhari for the behaviour of Boko Haram after 2011 elections because there are no direct facts saying he financed or directed the violence the ensued.

However Buhari is both Morally & Politically responsible for the violence. His conduct or speeches before the election and after the election was very shameful of a man who may want to call himself an elderstatesman.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by OsunOriginal: 1:38am On May 07, 2013
slimghost:

What will happen if your APC goes IGBO/HAUSA or IGBO/YORUBA? Huh?

Man, we are discussing serious national issues here. Stop this igbo nonesense.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by OsunOriginal: 1:45am On May 07, 2013
slimghost:

Lol. @washing panties. At least we agree on one thing: Buhari is not getting block votes from SE and SW. Simple

Because pdp controls south west?

Omo ibo, who appointed you as spokesperson of Yorubas? When the fire works starts in 2014, you will see for yourself how sw will vote. South West is leading the struggle of ending pdp this time around.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by OsunOriginal: 1:54am On May 07, 2013
slimghost:

Bros why do you like being sentimental over FACTS? Am not a yorubaman but damn it I have scores of yoruba friends and I can tell you that no amount of braainwashing would make them vote for a Buhari. They rather sit at home that day. Well, 2015 is almost here.

Why not bring those yoruba friends of your here on NL to speak for themselves? Why are you holding brief for Yorubas? People who are more organised and sensible than your tribe.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Nobody: 2:16am On May 07, 2013
Tribal bigotry is preventing Nigerians from choosing the best leader available.
This why you cannot believe that Iam an Igbo man who supports Buhari.
It is very sad. Tribalism needs to be outlawed.
PointB:

lol. I am Barack Obama!
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by automaticcarzz: 2:32am On May 07, 2013
GenBuhari: Tribal bigotry is preventing Nigerians from choosing the best leader available.
This why you cannot believe that Iam an Igbo man who supports Buhari.
It is very sad. Tribalism needs to be outlawed.

I totally agree with you. It is always tribal or religious believes that prevent Nigerians from having the best possible candidates to lead us.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by slimghost(m): 4:11am On May 07, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Why not bring those yoruba friends of your here on NL to speak for themselves? Why are you holding brief for Yorubas? People who are more organised and sensible than your tribe.

Who is this schmuck? Please next time dont quote me if you don't have anything sensible to contribute. Get some sense or better still a life. Dumbo
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by slimghost(m): 4:14am On May 07, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Because pdp controls south west?

Omo ibo, who appointed you as spokesperson of Yorubas? When the fire works starts in 2014, you will see for yourself how sw will vote. South West is leading the struggle of ending pdp this time around.

Hey this ogbomosho ape, I don't discuss politics with deranged fellows. Ok?
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Gbawe: 4:39am On May 07, 2013
Yorubaman40:
So, it is mear concidence that immediately jonathan was declared the winner in 2011 every southerner/christian became easy target. It remains a pitiable fact that in this century a former president such as Buhari will still be giving a baboons- soaked -in- blood speech to the country.He was asked by BH to negotiate for them.He was fast to support amnesty for those comitting murder. His speeches from time to time is violence-inciting. His speeches were enough to deploy the hopeless and illiterate almarajis to blood letting. He is a notherner who knows how to exploit the weaknes of d almarajis.

Before you responded to the man, did you not read this from him:

(no rumours please, just facts)

What exactly have you supplied above if not rumours and conjectures? Can you do facts at all? For example, can you show any money trail of Boko Haram sponsorship leading to Buhari? Any wanted Boko Haram terrorist found in his house? Is he in Government to be covered by the statement of GEJ, the Commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces, that "Boko Haram has infiltrated every level of my government"?

What happened to Zakari Biu? No less than Azazi, a whole NSA paid to know these things, said PDP is behind Boko Haram. Can you kindly tell us when Buhari joined the PDP? Those are the sort of facts asked of you. If such cannot be the cornerstone of your arguments, then you are simply another forumer overcome by personal bias, emotion and sentiments. Non of what you write can even pass for circumstantial evidence in a Court with jurors all aged 6.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Demdem(m): 4:48am On May 07, 2013
slimghost:

Who is this schmuck? Please next time dont quote me if you don't have anything sensible to contribute. Get some sense or better still a life. Dumbo

Actually his posts made more sense than ur rants.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Tigerhead: 5:45am On May 07, 2013
It always amuses me when the losers among the yoruba come here to champion the cause of Yoruba people. To hear them talk ALL Yoruba are opposition. The truth is that this is a big big lie.I know many many people who are not ACN. The truth about the yoruba is that from time immemorial they have always been factional.

Anyway now there is UPN as well as the others to contend with.

OsunOriginal:

Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by slimghost(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2013
Demdem:

Actually his posts made more sense than ur rants.
sure his points make sense to a mentally unbalanced kid like you. Sure
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Demdem(m): 10:06am On May 07, 2013
slimghost: sure his points make sense to a mentally unbalanced kid like you. Sure

Says the dumb grin
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Bobandgreat: 10:24am On May 07, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
slimghost:

He is Typical Osun Brain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP / 'DSS Detains PVC Supplier, Demands Encryption Code'-APC / Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.