Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari (26539 Views)

APC Meeting To Pick Buhari’s Vice Ends In Deadlocked / APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate / 2015: PDP Will Walk Over APC If They Pick Buhari – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by farem: 12:49pm On May 06, 2013
yeboyes:

[size=15pt]I actually disagree with both of you. APC will stand a better chance if they bring entirely new faces,people with no baggage.The best for the APC is to go and Hausa /Igbo candidate WHO WILL PERFORM or Yoruba /Igbo set of candidates.[/size]
[color=#990000]
HOW I WISH THIS IGBO PERMUTATION CAN WORK! BUT MY PEOPLE HAS FOLLOWED EBELE AZIKIWE BLINDLY. THEY HAVE CURSED NGIGE N OKOROCHA ET ALL. YET WE WOULD LOVE TO EAT FROM THIS REJECTED SOUP. HOW WILL IT BE? I CRAVE FOR IT! LET'S BE MORE POLITICALLY SMART THIS TIME AROUND- 2 YEARS IS STILL LONG. STOP BEING A USED N DUMPED.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by romanlaw(m): 1:49pm On May 06, 2013
AND WHO WILL BE HIS VICE?
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by slimghost(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2013
berem: The mofo is a pathetic looser! only the subsidy brouhaha and the increase in pump price of petroleum on January 1,2012 which made igbos who travelled for the Yuletide became stranded is enough to hate Jonathan. That incident still lives on in our memories.

You are not igbo, so pls do not think you represent us because am yet to see a real igboman supporting Buhari. Twist the truth as you want but the truth remains that GEJ would trash Buhari anyday anyday in igboland. Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by tomakint: 2:17pm On May 06, 2013
slimghost:

You are not igbo, so pls do not think you represent us because am yet to see a real igboman supporting Buhari. Twist the truth as you want but the truth remains that GEJ would trash Buhari anyday anyday in igboland. Deal with it
Biggest ((((GBAM)))) cool
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by slimghost(m): 2:22pm On May 06, 2013
farem: [color=#990000]
HOW I WISH THIS IGBO PERMUTATION CAN WORK! BUT MY PEOPLE HAS FOLLOWED EBELE AZIKIWE BLINDLY. THEY HAVE CURSED NGIGE N OKOROCHA ET ALL. YET WE WOULD LOVE TO EAT FROM THIS REJECTED SOUP. HOW WILL IT BE? I CRAVE FOR IT! LET'S BE MORE POLITICALLY SMART THIS TIME AROUND- 2 YEARS IS STILL LONG. STOP BEING A USED N DUMPED.

What will happen if your APC goes IGBO/HAUSA or IGBO/YORUBA? Huh?
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by slimghost(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2013
tomakint:
Biggest ((((GBAM)))) cool

Can you imagine that imbecilic rat! Claiming she is Igbo as if we don't know her loyalty lies with the yorubas! The point is, some igbos that have issues with GEJ would rather stay at home than vote for Buhari! Ask Mikeansy. Lol
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by jibsai(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2013
djon78: if we sincerely want change in this country, people like fashola, oshiomole, akpabio who are the best performing governors should be those to be choosen by their respective parties as flagbearers, not people that will set us back or play ethnic/religious card.

Akpabio...noooo error
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2013
romanlaw: AND WHO WILL BE HIS VICE?

The most able Gov Fashola. SAN.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2013
slimghost:

This is no news, we all know that se will vote retardeen Jonathan no matter what even if he is much more useless than this. However we still have some igbos who won't allow their hatred or bigotry get an hold of their senses. These ones seems to be in the minority.grin
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Jamisco: 3:14pm On May 06, 2013
Toktee: Wake up man,Robert mugabi iz older than buhari,italian prime minister iz older than buhari,indian prime minister iz older than buhari,how old was mandela wen he became s/african president;wakeup bro we need a leader that iz capable of redirecting the ship of thiz great country toward the promised land,the picture is there for you to see what a young man has done to thiz country,he promised minimun wage but paid it with subsidy removal,promised to fight corruption but grant pardon to looters etc......................church tins on my mind,later pls

FORGET, BUHARI WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY, HE MUST GO BACK TO THE MILITARY AGAIN SO THAT HE CAN OVER THRONE ANY REGIME AS HE DID DURING THE shagari regime
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by tomakint: 3:16pm On May 06, 2013
slimghost:

Can you imagine that imbecilic rat! Claiming she is Igbo as if we don't know her loyalty lies with the yorubas! The point is, some igbos that have issues with GEJ would rather stay at home than vote for Buhari! Ask Mikeansy. Lol
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Tigerhead: 3:20pm On May 06, 2013
Am I the only one who is really happy that the Axis of Evil Party has chosen the war criminal Buhari as their candidate?

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have made our job significantly easier.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by slimghost(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem:

This is no news, we all know that se will vote retardeen Jonathan no matter what even if he is much more useless than this. However we still have some igbos
who won't allow their hatred or bigotry get an hold of their senses. These ones seems to be in the minority.grin

Just like we have yorubas who won't allow their hatred or bigotry get an hold of their senses by voting Buhari in.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:35pm On May 06, 2013
slimghost:

Just like we have yorubas who won't allow their hatred or bigotry get an hold of their senses by voting Buhari in.
grin, if they are truly harbouring hatred they won't be in the fore front of making and supporting the retardeen to be president when he was busy washing Turais pants. The asaris and clarks then were nowhere to be found.
They won't even be talking of another tribe becoming President.
What they hate is stupidity and foolishness in governance as epitomed by the retardeen.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by ManofSteel1: 3:41pm On May 06, 2013
im not a fan of buhari but pls how many nairalanders know that buhari oversaw the construction of the country's four refineries when he waz briefly in government and with limited resources at his disposal? ironicaly, all subsequent governments put together since then have not been able to construct just one refinery

1 Like

Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by slimghost(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem:
grin, if they are truly harbouring hatred they won't be in the fore front of making and supporting the retardeen to be president when he was busy washing Turais pants. The asaris and clarks then were nowhere to be found.
They won't even be talking of another tribe becoming President.
What they hate is stupidity and foolishness in governance as epitomed by the retardeen.

Lol. @washing panties. At least we agree on one thing: Buhari is not getting block votes from SE and SW. Simple
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:45pm On May 06, 2013
[size=18pt]"The President on the platform of APC, though still unregistered, has been ZONED to the north. Haven't you heard? Where does that happen? Only in Nigeria. The party in question has not even been registered, yet the prime position has been taken by "born to rule". There was no contest, no primary, no nothing. Are there no capable hands in the south?"[/size]

News just reaching me. Can u imagine? Amoured Personnel Carrier(APC), Which way nau? One Naijieria! angry
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2013
slimghost:

Lol. @washing panties. At least we agree on one thing: Buhari is not getting block votes from SE and SW. Simple

On SE I agreed with u but SW, with hardwork and right alliance he will. SE and SS should commot with their votes.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Jamisco: 4:05pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem:

This is no news, we all know that se will vote retardeen Jonathan no matter what even if he is much more useless than this. However we still have some igbos who won't allow their hatred or bigotry get an hold of their senses. These ones seems to be in the minority.grin

I AM NOT IGBO NEITHER FROM THE SS BUT I WILL VOTE FOR GEJ, HOW MANY YEARS ARE THE SO CALLED NORTHERNERS RULE NIGERIA BUT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW, THEY WERE BUSY LOOTING MONEY, THEY SAID THAT IF JONATHAN WIN THE 2011 ELECTION THE COUNTRY WILL BE UNGOVERNABLE, THEY SAID THIS OVER THE MEDIA AND AMONG THE PUBLIC AND YOU STILL BELIEVE THAT GEJ HAS FAILED? LOL!

THE NORTHERN LEADERS ARE THEY FAILURE, NOT GEJ, STOP DECEIVING YOUR SELF, AND REMEMBER THERE IS NOTHING LIKE UNITED NORTH AGAIN, WE ARE NO MORE UNITED AA YOU CLAIM BEFORE SINCE THEY ARE KILLING CHRISTIANS AT WILL AND THE SO CALLED NORTHERN ELDERS ARE SILENT ABOUT IT BUT ANY SMALL THING HAPPEN TO THE OTHER THE WHOLE NEWSPAPER AND EVEN INTERNATIONAL MEDIA WILL AIR IT.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by slimghost(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem:

On SE I agreed with u but SW, with hardwork and right alliance he will. SE and SS should commot with their votes.

Bros why do you like being sentimental over FACTS? Am not a yorubaman but damn it I have scores of yoruba friends and I can tell you that no amount of braainwashing would make them vote for a Buhari. They rather sit at home that day. Well, 2015 is almost here.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Demdem(m): 4:14pm On May 06, 2013
Jamisco:

I AM NOT IGBO NEITHER FROM THE SS BUT I WILL VOTE FOR GEJ, HOW MANY YEARS ARE THE SO CALLED NORTHERNERS RULE NIGERIA BUT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW, THEY WERE BUSY LOOTING MONEY, THEY SAID THAT IF JONATHAN WIN THE 2011 ELECTION THE COUNTRY WILL BE UNGOVERNABLE, THEY SAID THIS OVER THE MEDIA AND AMONG THE PUBLIC AND YOU STILL BELIEVE THAT GEJ HAS FAILED? LOL!

THE NORTHERN LEADERS ARE THEY FAILURE, NOT GEJ, STOP DECEIVING YOUR SELF, AND REMEMBER THERE IS NOTHING LIKE UNITED NORTH AGAIN, WE ARE NO MORE UNITED AA YOU CLAIM BEFORE SINCE THEY ARE KILLING CHRISTIANS AT WILL AND THE SO CALLED NORTHERN ELDERS ARE SILENT ABOUT IT BUT ANY SMALL THING HAPPEN TO THE OTHER THE WHOLE NEWSPAPER AND EVEN INTERNATIONAL MEDIA WILL AIR IT.
grin u sound igbo. Even if u are what u claim, u are still in the minority. It isn't out of place. Enjoy retardeen. grin

Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Demdem(m): 4:18pm On May 06, 2013
slimghost:

Bros why do you like being sentimental over FACTS? Am not a yorubaman but damn it I have scores of yoruba friends and I can tell you that no amount of braainwashing would make them vote for a Buhari. They rather sit at home that day. Well, 2015 is almost here.

Am based here in Ph and I have loads of friends who are sons of the soil that strongly believe that retardeen is a failure. Does that mean he won't secure this zone?it goes beyond ur yoruba friends. Are they even up to hundred.
That's even less than just one booklet. grin
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by PointB: 4:24pm On May 06, 2013
To some foolish Igbos who are still rooting for Buhari, I hope you get to know better the man:

According to late Major General Garba (rtd), others involved in planning in the South include Captain JN Garba, Lt. William Walbe and Lt. Paul Tarfa (Federal Guards), Lts. Muhammadu Buhari and John Longboem (2nd battalion), Lts. Pam Nwatkon (Abeokuta garrison, Recce), Lts Jerry Useni,Ibrahim Bako and Garba Dada(4th battalion, Ibadan), and Lt. Shehu Musa Yar'Adua (Adjutant, 1st battalion, Enugu).Air force conspirators included Majors Musa Usman and Shittu Alao
By the time (Murtala) Muhammed got to Ikeja, Captain Martin Adamu, Lts. Nathan, Nassarawa, Muhammadu Buhari , Alfred Gom, Longboem and a bunch of NCOs were already in control of the battalion, having executed several Igbo soldiers and officers (including Major B Nnamani, one of the company commanders) and arrested many others by cordoning off the quartermaster section of the barracks or grabbing soldiers as they came out for morning PT. The battalion commander, Lt. Col. Henry Igboba, narrowly escaped a dragnet deployed around his house by Lt. Longboem and got away.

... Murtal Muhammed reportedly gave orders to stop the killing.

Muhammadu Buhari is a cold bloodied murderer!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by lucastino: 4:26pm On May 06, 2013
slimghost:

yorubas has leaders and will always follow there leaders,lets wait for for 2015 the APC Will defeat PdP a party who can not win election without rigging ,the North and south west alone can bring APC to power 19+6states and at least 2 from the east!
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Demdem(m): 4:28pm On May 06, 2013
lucastino: yorubas has leaders and will always follow there leaders,lets wait for for 2015 the APC Will defeat PdP a party who can not win election without rigging ,the North and south west alone can bring APC to power 19+6states and at least 2 from the east!

Forget east, let's work on MB. East will go for retardeen.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by slimghost(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2013
lucastino: yorubas has leaders and will always follow there leaders,lets wait for for 2015 the APC Will defeat PdP a party who can not win election without rigging ,the North and south west alone can bring APC to power 19+6states and at least 2 from the east!

Clown. What happened to Ribadu in 2011? I laff in ijebu!
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:32pm On May 06, 2013
PointB: To some foolish Igbos who are still rooting for Buhari, I hope you get to know better the man:

Muhammadu Buhari is a cold bloodied murderer!

@PointB, a separate thread on dis topic to educate naive igbos will be required, i tell u dey are like kids.

Some of dem need babysitting on dis site.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by slimghost(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem:

Forget east, let's work on MB. East will go for retardeen.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. MB to vote a core Northerner? In this times? Passs that ish you smoking bro
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by slimghost(m): 4:34pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem:

Am based here in Ph and I have loads of friends who are sons of the soil that strongly believe that retardeen is a failure. Does that mean he won't secure this zone?it goes beyond ur yoruba friends. Are they even up to hundred.
That's even less than just one booklet. grin

Lol. Its just a statistical sampling!
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by slimghost(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

@PointB, a separate thread on dis topic to educate naive igbos will be required, i tell u dey are like kids.

Nnem, am yet to see any igbo on NL rooting for Buhari. APC? Yes, Buhari? Yet to see one.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by PointB: 4:39pm On May 06, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

I'll consider that. A lot of our people are still very foolish. Imagine them supporting someone that murdered the brethren in cold blood.
Re: 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari by PointB: 4:40pm On May 06, 2013
slimghost:

Nnem, am yet to see any igbo on NL rooting for Buhari. APC? Yes, Buhari? Yet to see one.

You haven't seen one of your sisters called berem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'DSS Detains PVC Supplier, Demands Encryption Code'-APC / Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti / Imo Isemin Is Dead (Former Akwa Ibom First Lady)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.