Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari (18334 Views)

Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by alaoeri: 1:06pm On May 06, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: To be honest, Amaechi has been pissing me off for a while now.

Why do Africans react so badly with power?

Chairman of Governor forum is nobody birth-right.

Godwill Akpabio nomination should not be taken so bitterly.
What has Amaedo done that's wrong, he got an ambition & GEJ also got one why on earth 'll he buried his own at the expense of GEJ's ambition or because they are from same region, this is politics let them play their games & the best player should win. Asari is just ranting because of his revenue, he knows come 2015 if GEJ isn't in power his chop chop 'll stop that why he's ranting up & down like a rabid dog.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Elueme: 1:06pm On May 06, 2013
dejgan: The real boko haram are tallking.....some people believe it was Buhari that started the Boko non-sense....but Asari was trained by Al-Qaeda. Henry Okah implicated GEJ and his men in the October 1st bombing which was the beginning of terrorist attack in Nigeria.

Okah's sentence by a South african court was used to settle scores between the South African and Nigerian Governments after about three years of hostile diplomatic relations almost resulting in a cold war between the two countries. Jacob Zuma visited Nigeria few days after Okah was sentenced in South Africa.

Asari will shout and die if GEJ does not come back in 2015 cause of the massive contracts he is getting from this government. My question remains: has the South-South, Niger delta been a better place since 2011?

Lies and more lies. Your likes peddle much falsehood insinuated from the figment of your imagination to drive home your propaganda. When ll you turn a new lease from your hatred? Because I have this level of conviction that this president had a greatervision than all before him but for a country destined for sabotage and primordial sentiments, credits maybe denied. I will appreciate if you allow the nigerdeltans to be the one complaining of on- performance, hence you need not cry more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by jagabanban: 1:07pm On May 06, 2013
emiye:

He said, “I want to say that there will be no peace, not only in the Niger Delta, but everywhere, if Goodluck Jonathan is not the president by 2015, except God takes his life, which we do not pray for.

This is a treasonable statement! How can you say there "will be no peace" if someone is not President in 2015? This is outrageous, and should be condemned by the Presidency itself.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by EagleNest(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2013
Is Nigeria now the property of particular section of the country. I don't understand how this Asari of a guy talks.
So it is now a sin for a southerner to voice his or her interest for the position of VP talk more of a South-South person b/c of wise-less GEJ. This kind of attitude can cause anarchy.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ninja4life(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2013
who released dis pig cos it seems he is running his mouth here and there dis days who dey give him liver chop,i thought he left nigeria for benin republic what is his business with nigeria gosh i thought we had eliminated one out of the numerous national liabilities,how wrong was i.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 06, 2013
[size=18pt]Is Asari beginning to pay tithes and offerings to nairaland
Why the sudden publicity?[/size]
[size=18pt]Enough already![/size]
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Orikinla(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2013
Rotimi Amaechi is not the problem of President Goodluck Jonathan.
The problem of President Jonathan is not even in Abuja, but in his own home state Bayelsa where pro-Amnesty militants and Anti-Amnesty militants are fighting and killing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by tomakint: 1:19pm On May 06, 2013
Amaechi is in real deep mess, and he is gonna get messed up!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 06, 2013
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by mankand(m): 1:24pm On May 06, 2013
Just like OBJ said, Jonathan administration is you chop i chop. Nigeria is now the most shameful country, i must admit i am ashamed to be a nigerian but at the same time, I am proudly Nigerian.

Who is this e-diot and what does he have to say for Nigerians, he does not represent the voice of the people, but do not blame him, Jonathan have shown mediocres who voted him in that they made a big mistake, i hope post Jonathan administration can recover from the backwardness after 30 years

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ewet: 1:29pm On May 06, 2013
“I want to say that there will be no peace, not only in the Niger Delta, but everywhere, if Goodluck Jonathan is not the president by 2015, except God takes his life, which we do not pray for.

Shuldn,t this guy be arrested for this statement.This is treasonable.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by cooljoe(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2013
And to fink I was readind dis article nd having a contrary opinion, wen Asari worked into d parlour. Geez, dat man could b intimidating, fank God say e no fit read my mind. I don't agree wiv his opinion or statement of Amaechi bin a traitor.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Olaolufred(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2013
THE PRESS RELEASE:

MILITANT GENERAL ASARI DOK.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 06, 2013
Thank you Asari...who go die make him die! some of the northern elites said worst things about fire coming down if a northerner does not emerge.Buhari promised to shed blood if the PDP win again even while the last blood shed he promised is yet to abate.Currently, the greatest liar lie mohammed has promised hell if APC is not registered.So who says threat is the birthright of the core north and its slaves down south?
If the worse get to the worst, let this country be dismembered,so that every region can decide its future

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ewet: 1:33pm On May 06, 2013
But the Rivers State Commissioner for Information, Mrs. Ibim Semenitari, told The PUNCH that Dokubo-Asari was entitled to his opinion.

She said, “I am sure those are Asari-Dokubo’s views. It is a democracy and so everybody has a right to abuse; whether those views are right or wrong is irrelevant. I do not think that as a government, we will respond to that; there is nothing to respond to in his allegations.

“Dokubo-Asari has every right to his views. But whatever he wants to say, the veracity of it is a different matter.”

This is hw govt spokes people shuld behave.Check out her response to Asari's statement.She depicts civility and erudition in her disposition to attacks on her boss.Compare this to Okupe or Metuh or even Labaran.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by eggheaders(m): 1:51pm On May 06, 2013
tomakint: Amaechi is in real deep mess, and he is gonna get messed up!

were you think amechi is a sissy like Sylvia.when your god uncultured wife tried him.can you remember the way he useless the gbagun princess.mumu like you and your otueke drunkard would soon be disgrace.the dog that will lost won't listen to the hunters whistle.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by EasternLeopard: 1:51pm On May 06, 2013
Omen100: Like the new name a friend of my gave to this fool, "The Hopeless warlord" I am an origin of Delta state, a state in the southern part of Nigeria and that "hopeless warlord" called Asari Dekubo doesn't speak for Me.
[color=#006600] But he speaks for many.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by namelesss: 1:55pm On May 06, 2013
Its kynda connecting shaaa... This administration is based on bloodshed... Its all from the presidency, boko from the north and now Asari with the militants...
Hmmm... undecided Asari! The guy should contest for the presidency na shikenahh! angry
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by PeterKbaba: 1:55pm On May 06, 2013
IMAGINE A CRIMINAL MILITANT TREATING A SITTING GOVERNOR
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Prince0500(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Asari Dokubo is a citizen of this country and is entitled to his opinion. Besides the fact that he comes from the same part of the country as GEJ, he is not in govt, neither does he speak for GEJ. He is not an elderstates man and I dont think he has ever worked for any govt.

In a situation were prominent citizens from the far north, like former VP Atiku and others, had in the past threatened fire if power does not return to the north, the statements credited to citizen Asari Dokubo is not unexpected.

In Nigeria, a COMATOSE Yar Adua (probably on hospital support machine in far away Saudi hospital) would easily win the PDP primary ticket and sweep the polls in a general election while a vibrant GEJ would sweat to secure PDP primary ticket and work very hard before winning a general election. What is the difference between Yar Adua and GEJ? The only difference is their ethnicity and religion. That is the way our Nigeria is structured.

Statements credited to Asari are not right in sane countries but this is Nigeria where almost everything revolves around ethnic and religuous sentiments.

The ethnic and religuous politics of our founding fathers has remained with us till date.
Thanks man,make others they fool themself.IF buhari nd Atiku cld make such an incitin statements few years bk nd they are living in the reality of it even as elder statemen wat stop Asari 4rm toiling that line. Make una no open una eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by EasternLeopard: 2:02pm On May 06, 2013
eggheaders:
were u think amechi is a sissy like Sylvia.when ur god uncultured wife tried him. can u remember d way he useless d gbagun princess. mumu like u and ur otueke drunkard would soon be disgrace.
[color=#006600] Why cant Amaechi contest as President.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 06, 2013
ewet:

This is hw govt spokes people shuld behave.Check out her response to Asari's statement.She depicts civility and erudition in her disposition to attacks on her boss.Compare this to Okupe or Metuh or even Labaran.
She no dey fear? na Asari we dey talk about o!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Elueme: 2:05pm On May 06, 2013
mankand: Just like OBJ said, Jonathan administration is you chop i chop. Nigeria is now the most shameful country, i must admit i am ashamed to be a nigerian but at the same time, I am proudly Nigerian.

Who is this e-diot and what does he have to say for Nigerians, he does not represent the voice of the people, but do not blame him, Jonathan have shown mediocres who voted him in that they made a big mistake, i hope post Jonathan administration can recover from the backwardness after 30 years
Just try pretend and hide your identity. You need not manifest in your idiocy by foolishly resorting to name calling to drive home you blind views. Imbecilic
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 2:06pm On May 06, 2013
ALL THOSE WHO ARE NOT FROM RIVERS STATE TALKING TRASH HERE SHOULD SHUT UP. THIS GOVERNOR NEVER SEE ANYTHING HE ALMOST CAUSED WAR IN OUR KINGDOM, HE DESTROYED OUR WATERFRONT FOR NO REASON
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ewet: 2:08pm On May 06, 2013
Ozin:
She no dey fear? na Asari we dey talk about o!

And so wht.Do u expect her to keep quite when some1 is attacking her boss?
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Mogidi: 2:08pm On May 06, 2013
Asari spoke most peoples mind. Rotimi is indeed a traitor and would soon be rewarded with impeachment.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Frankbaro(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2013
Asari Dokubo is a BIG FOOL
He talks like a fool
Looks like a fool
Thinks like a foool
Behaves like a fool
Dresses like a fool
Comes from the most foolish state in Nigeria
That produced the most foolish president we have ever had

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by EasternLeopard: 2:10pm On May 06, 2013
PeterKbaba: IMAGINE A CRIMINAL MILITANT TREATING A SITTING GOVERNOR
When an adult fails to respect himself, he should not be surprised when children insult him. IS AMAECHI NOT WORTHY TO CONTEST AS PRESIDENT WITH A NORTHERNER AS HIS VICE PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2013
NOT TO TALK OF OUR BROTHER SOBOMA THAT HE KILLED, HE ALSO STOP THE WORK AT TRANS KALABARI ROAD... WE NEED TO SHAKE THIS IKWEERI MONGU
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2013
Frankbaro: Asari Dokubo is a BIG FOOL
He talks like a fool
Looks like a fool
Behaves like a fool
Dresses like a fool

You smoke abi... Is your fada better than him
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by tomakint: 2:19pm On May 06, 2013
Frankbaro: Asari Dokubo is a BIG FOOL
He talks like a fool
Looks like a fool
Behaves like a fool
Dresses like a fool
There is a drug called 'Atutupoyoyo' I pitifully recommend it for your miseries embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by tomakint: 2:20pm On May 06, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600] Why cant Amaechi contest as President.
Quit replying that certified dolt, he is not sane-minded, trust me on this one! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Ajimobi Receives Hero's Cheers From Excited Oyo Citizens..see Photos / Jackson Adebayo Shot By Unknown Gunmen / 'Treating PDP As A Pushover Is Dangerous' - Yahaya Bello Warns APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.