Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari (18218 Views)

Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by eggheaders(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2013
tomakint:
Quit replying that certified dolt, he is not sane-minded, trust me on this one! cool

if anything else define insanity.you are just a perfect example of that,with your multiple personality disorder and your one liner no father bullcrap.fool keep going about the forum crying to mods how miserable i have turn your life to and singing how you fear to reply me.seriously you are a waste of space in the biosphere.your likes are better domiciled in Pluto.homo habilis go complete your evolution process before thinking of talking to humans.may your miserable life be shorten self.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by tunde1200(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2013
truth4meal: Isn't it disheartening to hear a man like Asari Dokubo threatening the rest of us with anarchy if we dare to express our right to personal thought? This Id.iot freely expresses his willingness to vote for GEJ but want to cow us so as not to express our own right to choose because he thinks he is more Nigerian than the rest of us? So far security operatives and the presidency have not taken any step to caution Asari's insane drum of war but they will be quick to close a radio station up north for a callers opinion which is in no way martial. To Asari Dokubo, Kuku and others beating the drum of war and heating up the polity - no one can threaten a whole nation infact no section of the country can threaten d nation. Instead of Dokubo to tell GEJ to deliver on his promises to the nation the l.unatic is here shouting war, war, war.War is different from the hide and seek jamboree in the creek o. Someone should tell him that war is far different from the trade in kidnapping - war is total destruction, its evil and vain. If GEJ like let him caution them we will vote who we want to vote come 2015 based on achievements of his govt not because a fish brain threaten to pick up arms.sometimes I can't but laugh at all these emergency warlords

God bless you jare
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2013
PeterKbaba: IMAGINE A CRIMINAL MILITANT TREATING A SITTING GOVERNOR

Another dumbass, is amaechi not a criminal too??
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2013
[size=38pt]COME TO MILE 3 OR AGIP WHEN IT RAINS AND SEE WHERE THIS DUMBASS GOVERNOR HAS SPENT BILLIONS OF $$$$[/size]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Suljosh: 2:48pm On May 06, 2013
Rise up NAIJA, raise your Ankpa tell them we are tired of their evilssssssssss. Anybody that called for "WAR" or try to make this Country unsettle for us, wld nt LEAVE to see 2015 AMEN

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by lagcity(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Asari Dokubo is a citizen of this country and is entitled to his opinion. Besides the fact that he comes from the same part of the country as GEJ, he is not in govt, neither does he speak for GEJ. He is not an elderstates man and I dont think he has ever worked for any govt.

In a situation were prominent citizens from the far north, like former VP Atiku and others, had in the past threatened fire if power does not return to the north, the statements credited to citizen Asari Dokubo is not unexpected.

In Nigeria, a COMATOSE Yar Adua (probably on hospital support machine in far away Saudi hospital) would easily win the PDP primary ticket and sweep the polls in a general election while a vibrant GEJ would sweat to secure PDP primary ticket and work very hard before winning a general election. What is the difference between Yar Adua and GEJ? The only difference is their ethnicity and religion. That is the way our Nigeria is structured.

Statements credited to Asari are not right in sane countries but this is Nigeria where almost everything revolves around ethnic and religuous sentiments.

The ethnic and religuous politics of our founding fathers has remained with us till date.

After all the epistle, you still didn't address the issue. The issue is: does having presidential ambition make one a traitor or patriot? What exactly is wrong with what Amaechi is doing?
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by creserve: 2:52pm On May 06, 2013
It is so unfortunate the level of degeneration in this our beloved country!A thug is defining our ways.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by sean079: 2:55pm On May 06, 2013
Dokubo is ranting because of thier oil now not really about the presidency. He knows that the resource being used as a source of livelihood in naija is coming from his place hence demanding that a niger deltan should be left in charge of the country so that they can control their oil. Hmmmmm this what the western world have been waiting for hope you guys remember sudan

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by onitj: 2:59pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Asari Dokubo is a citizen of this country and is entitled to his opinion. Besides the fact that he comes from the same part of the country as GEJ, he is not in govt, neither does he speak for GEJ. He is not an elderstates man and I dont think he has ever worked for any govt.

In a situation were prominent citizens from the far north, like former VP Atiku and others, had in the past threatened fire if power does not return to the north, the statements credited to citizen Asari Dokubo is not unexpected.

In Nigeria, a COMATOSE Yar Adua (probably on hospital support machine in far away Saudi hospital) would easily win the PDP primary ticket and sweep the polls in a general election while a vibrant GEJ would sweat to secure PDP primary ticket and work very hard before winning a general election. What is the difference between Yar Adua and GEJ? The only difference is their ethnicity and religion. That is the way our Nigeria is structured.

Statements credited to Asari are not right in sane countries but this is Nigeria where almost everything revolves around ethnic and religuous sentiments.

The ethnic and religuous politics of our founding fathers has remained with us till date.
Paid Gej agent...welldone

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 3:03pm On May 06, 2013
Everything that happens in nigeria you HATERS will call jonathan even things that happened when OBJ and Yar Adua was in charge you call GEJ. Now how do you know GEJ dont want Amieachi to contest as the president? Who will vote for this Arrogant, disrespectful man that does not to respect the opinion of a traditional ruler and his people? Me? I dont care if he contest to be the president of USSR or USA. i thought he is strong, let him go and destroy. Jona this , jona that.... All many of you have Abuse the abokis for taking us backward since 1960?
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Tigerhead: 3:05pm On May 06, 2013
It seems from the replies here that majority of the parasites have concluded that the hosts on whom the parasites should not call the shots.

What a shame.

All good parasites either from the north or the west must understand the etiquette of being a parasite:

When the host says jump the good parasite says "how high".

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Gbawe: 3:05pm On May 06, 2013
creserve: It is so unfortunate the level of degeneration in this our beloved country!A thug is defining our ways.

You don't even know the half of things my brother. Go to other African nations we insult here daily and look down upon. The political sophistication of the general polity, taking in the leaders and those who are led, will make you want to cry for Nigeria because of the realisation of how far we still have to go.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2013
oni tj:
Paid Gej agent...welldone

Unpaid Dumbass support come to p.h and if you are in p.h i guess you are from ikweeri
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 06, 2013
ewet:

And so wht.Do u expect her to keep quite when some1 is attacking her boss?

Yeah that is why she has nothing to say...because of the fear of Asari
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:14pm On May 06, 2013
sean079: 2:55pm
Dokubo is talkin because of thier oil now not really about the presidency. He knows that the resource being used as a source of livelihood in naija is coming from his place hence demanding that a niger deltan should be left in charge of the country so that they can control their oil. Hmmmmm this what the western world have been waiting for hope you guys remember sudan

At least u see the bigger picture unlike these other Jack-in-the box.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by OdionOdion: 3:16pm On May 06, 2013
Amaechi and his collaborators understand Asari threat that it is real,Ameachi will learn how not to be a betrayal when the Chips are down

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Tigerhead: 3:16pm On May 06, 2013
Gbawe:

You don't even know the half of things my brother. Go to other African nations we insult here daily and look down upon. The political sophistication of the general polity, taking in the leaders and those who are led, will make you want to cry for Nigeria because of the realisation of how far we still have to go.

Hahahahaha naija will always be backwards until we adopt your paymasters wholesale not so? Well I suppose to dream is good.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2013
[size=48pt]AMAECHI YOU WILL LEAVE RIVERS STATE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT [/size]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 06, 2013
Asari is talking too much these days but lets not forget how it was for Nigeria during the days of militancy.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by OdionOdion: 3:23pm On May 06, 2013
ibietela2: [size=48pt]AMAECHI YOU WILL LEAVE RIVERS STATE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT [/size]
...AND THE TIME IS NOW

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2013
See them.... None of will answer me because they know the true. You just want to abuse GEJ and Asari. Anyway my Inlaw and brother has spoken his mind if you dont like it go and tell him to his FACE or pay for tv advert if you can
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Delafruita(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2013

you simply copied and pasted your comment on the other thread.anyway,i am happy to pronounce you officially mad and asinine for attempting to defend such uncouth language

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 06, 2013
truth4meal: Isn't it disheartening to hear a man like Asari Dokubo threatening the rest of us with anarchy if we dare to express our right to personal thought? This Id.iot freely expresses his willingness to vote for GEJ but want to cow us so as not to express our own right to choose because he thinks he is more Nigerian than the rest of us? So far security operatives and the presidency have not taken any step to caution Asari's insane drum of war but they will be quick to close a radio station up north for a callers opinion which is in no way martial. To Asari Dokubo, Kuku and others beating the drum of war and heating up the polity - no one can threaten a whole nation infact no section of the country can threaten d nation. Instead of Dokubo to tell GEJ to deliver on his promises to the nation the l.unatic is here shouting war, war, war.War is different from the hide and seek jamboree in the creek o. Someone should tell him that war is far different from the trade in kidnapping - war is total destruction, its evil and vain. If GEJ like let him caution them we will vote who we want to vote come 2015 based on achievements of his govt not because a fish brain threaten to pick up arms.sometimes I can't but laugh at all these emergency warlords

What else to add? Am sure his drummer is not far away from him in Aso Rock..
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Olaolufred(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2013
ibietela2: See them.... None of will answer me because they know the true. You just want to abuse GEJ and Asari. Anyway my Inlaw and brother has spoken his mind if you dont like it go and tell him to his FACE or pay for tv advert if you can

YOU ARE REALLY A GOOD IN-LAW.
BRAVO.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Afam4eva(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2013
naptu2: I'm a little bit curious. Does Goodluck Jonathan = the people of the Niger-Delta? Isn't it possible for someone to disagree with the president and still be a Niger-Deltan?
Not in this Nigeria. Whether Jonathan is working or not does not concern them. What concerns them is in the pride of having someone from the Niger Delta as the president.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 06, 2013
ibietela2: Everything that happens in Nigeria you HATERS will call Jonathan even things that happened when OBJ and Yar Adua was in charge you call GEJ. Now how do you know GEJ dont want Amaechi to contest as the president? Who will vote for this Arrogant, disrespectful man that does not to respect the opinion of a traditional ruler and his people? Me? I dont care if he contest to be the president of USSR or USA. i thought he is strong, let him go and destroy. Jona this , jona that.... All many of you have Abuse the abokis for taking us backward since 1960?

The truth is that amaechi should forget getting votes from southern Nigeria and eastern Nigeria if he ever joins forces with an aboki. Those abokis are our real problem and they more we try to get rid of them the more some deluded fools like Tinubu wants to help them get back to power just for one reason, TO Loot more of our money. If the north ever had something to offer to us they should have offered it to us for over 30yrs yet their areas are still poverty ridden, we are tired of their rule because it is drawing us back and anyone wanting to join forces with them to draw this country back will get drown while trying. Come 2015 they will realize the real owners of this country.

They shout save Nigeria Save Nigeria but they were in power for over 30yrs but couldn't save Nigeria, it is now that money aint flowing to them as before they realized that they have to save Nigeria, they can deceive who wants to be deceived but not for us who knows whats happening in this country. Fools of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2013
Olaolufred:

YOU ARE REALLY A GOOD IN-LAW.
BRAVO.

hehehe..... But seriously you need to see this governor. He almost make us goto war
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2013
gboss4sure:

The truth is that amaechi should forget getting votes from southern Nigeria and eastern Nigeria if he ever joins forces with an aboki. Those abokis are our real problem and they more we try to get rid of them the more some deluded fools like Tinubu wants to help them get back to power just for one reason, TO Loot more of our money. If the north ever had something to offer to us they should have offered it to us for over 30yrs yet their areas are still poverty ridden, we are tired of their rule because it is drawing us back and anyone wanting to join forces with them to draw this country back will get drown while trying. Come 2015 they will realize the real owners of this country.

They shout save Nigeria Save Nigeria but they were in power for over 30yrs but couldn't save Nigeria, it is now that money aint flowing to them as before they realized that they have to save Nigeria, they can deceive who wants to be deceived but not for us who knows whats happening in this country. Fools of the highest order.

they wont see see it. My problem is this dumbass governor.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 06, 2013
ibietela2: ALL THOSE WHO ARE NOT FROM RIVERS STATE TALKING TRASH HERE SHOULD SHUT UP. THIS GOVERNOR NEVER SEE ANYTHING HE ALMOST CAUSED WAR IN OUR KINGDOM, HE DESTROYED OUR WATERFRONT FOR NO REASON

Craze dey worry you from head to toe.....na Rivers state get Nairaland? Some of you folks from that part of the country can be so irritating in your comments here.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Frankbaro(m): 3:45pm On May 06, 2013
quote author=ibietela2][size=48pt]AMAECHI YOU WILL LEAVE RIVERS STATE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT [/size][/quote]
Despite all ur hatred 4 AMAECHI,he's still ur GOVERNOR and will remain ur GOVERNOR till the year 2015. I know that ur unemployed. ibietela2 or whatever u call ur self,The Good Lord will help u 2 get a job so that u can have a life and stop hating.GOVERNOR AMAECHI does not know that somebody like u exists in Rivers state. So stop tearing ur already torn boxers over RT HON ROTIMI CHIBUIKE AMAECHI.He was ur SPEAKER for 8 YEARS and will be ur GOVERNOR for 8 YEARS. 16 YEARS of hatred can kill the hater. grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss shocked shocked shocked Am sorry about ur shanty waterside house that he destroyed.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by nkemKalu: 3:53pm On May 06, 2013
ASARI DOKUBO SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR THREATNING THE CORPORATE EXISTENCE OF NIGERIA..........HE IS THE REAL BOKO HARAM

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2013
ilugunboy:

Craze dey worry you from head to toe.....na Rivers state get Nairaland? Some of you folks from that part of the country can be so irritating in your comments here.

the one way worry you remain.... Idiot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff / Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu / 2023: Yahaya Bello Dumps Presidential Bid, Lobbies APC Leaders For VP Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.