Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari (18341 Views)

Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by loswhite(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600] But he speaks for many.
yeah many leopard in d bush not humans
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by loswhite(m): 7:07pm On May 06, 2013
Ozin:
She no dey fear? na Asari we dey talk about o!
illitarcy
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by loswhite(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2013
Mogidi: Asari spoke most peoples mind. Rotimi is indeed a traitor and would soon be rewarded with impeachment.
speak 4 ur self
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by loswhite(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2013
Tabawababy:
No my new friend I have my grain headache I am waiting for adaidaita sahu keke napep to go to chidi hospital to buy panadol. My friend how can I make the new posting into the nairaland? Welldone
lol so so funny
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Tabawababy(f): 7:31pm On May 06, 2013
I dont know why the people in the nairaland dont want to show me how I can do new posting. And I have been bagging you people since...mtcheeewww
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by naptu2: 8:21pm On May 06, 2013
Tabawababy: I dont know why the people in the nairaland dont want to show me how I can do new posting. And I have been bagging you people since...mtcheeewww

Sorry, no vex. Check here https://www.nairaland.com/142313/how-create-new-topic
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Asari Dokubo is a citizen of this country and is entitled to his opinion. Besides the fact that he comes from the same part of the country as GEJ, he is not in govt, neither does he speak for GEJ. He is not an elderstates man and I dont think he has ever worked for any govt.

In a situation were prominent citizens from the far north, like former VP Atiku and others, had in the past threatened fire if power does not return to the north, the statements credited to citizen Asari Dokubo is not unexpected.

In Nigeria, a COMATOSE Yar Adua (probably on hospital support machine in far away Saudi hospital) would easily win the PDP primary ticket and sweep the polls in a general election while a vibrant GEJ would sweat to secure PDP primary ticket and work very hard before winning a general election. What is the difference between Yar Adua and GEJ? The only difference is their ethnicity and religion. That is the way our Nigeria is structured.

Statements credited to Asari are not right in sane countries but this is Nigeria where almost everything revolves around ethnic and religuous sentiments.

The ethnic and religuous politics of our founding fathers has remained with us till date.
Sincere9ginerian have spoken and i quote.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by visalo: 8:36pm On May 06, 2013
I know typical western haters are very comfortable with act of betraying their own. Abiola was betray by his brother. They can betray them self for a plate amala, but here in ss we don't tolerate such habit. Amaechi is a forgotten issue. He is a betrayer, He will surely pay for it

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Symphony007: 8:41pm On May 06, 2013
Ozin:
She no dey fear? na Asari we dey talk about o!
fear wetin? Ibim seminetari is an okrika woman, what does asari know that she does'nt? She is just a well cultured, articulate and educated woman and her comment proves it!
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2013
Frankbaro:
Attack dog, I can see dat u care so much. Atleast Okupe and Abati get paid, not even a bag of pure water 4 a crumb catcher like u.

I get my my share from the internet where i met bush people like you
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ibietela2(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2013
How many of you have abuse those abokis that said they will make Nigeria ungovernable?? Na Asari una see.. BIAS HUMANS

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Stlatyv(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2013
Obj: do or die affair(2007)westana. Buhari: there wil b bloodshed if i dont win(2011)northana. Asari: there wil b war if jonathan doesn't get elected in 2015(2013)southerna. Hmm,poor nigeria. Wen ar we goin 2 learn aw to acept fate.D brilliant ones ar nt yet born
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Tabawababy(f): 9:20pm On May 06, 2013
naptu2:

Sorry, no vex. Check here https://www.nairaland.com/142313/how-create-new-topic
Awww..Thanks verily much my friend
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 06, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: To be honest, Amaechi has been pissing me off for a while now.

Why do Africans react so badly with power?

Chairman of Governor forum is nobody birth-right.

Godwill Akpabio nomination should not be taken so bitterly.
u r confused and not a politician to understand 9ja polity
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by clint77ng: 10:04pm On May 06, 2013
[quote
author=justsayemma]very dumb comments, from a dumb guy.dis guys makes
me feel ashame somtyms,in dis age of civilization, a grown man wil b
makin dis kinda comments[/quote] didn't someone from the north make the same comment. no 2015. for north, no Nigeria. Abegiii.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by odiman: 10:07pm On May 06, 2013
I don't blame Asari i blame the journalist who out of poverty carries Asari stories. We have more meaningful people that would talk and we debate about, not GOAT like Asari. He is a complete disgrace to the Ijaw nation and to man kind. This is the man the Ijaw people worship and call him leader/hero. Please someone should tell Asari that Ijaw people only did not make up Niger Delta region and secondly only the People of Niger Delta can not vote your foolish president back to power, if he wants to start the campaign by region.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by DeGenius3(m): 10:12pm On May 06, 2013
justsayemma: very dumb comments, from a dumb guy.dis guys makes me feel ashame somtyms,in dis age of civilization, a grown man wil b makin dis kinda comments

he has his mouth... so let him use it...
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ckkris: 10:13pm On May 06, 2013
Gbawe:

You don't even know the half of things my brother. Go to other African nations we insult here daily and look down upon. The political sophistication of the general polity, taking in the leaders and those who are led, will make you want to cry for Nigeria because of the realisation of how far we still have to go.
Now na morning.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by odiman: 10:13pm On May 06, 2013
omiobo: This man too dey smoke ganja. Wetin him take us for? Anybody praying for war because of a clueless president will be buried before 2015. Amen!

A VERY BIG AMEN x 10 to that prayer

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by ckkris: 10:22pm On May 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
Not in this Nigeria. Whether Jonathan is working or not does not concern them. What concerns them is in the pride of having someone from the Niger Delta as the president.
Very surprising comment.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Alxmyr(m): 11:08pm On May 06, 2013
The man that spoke understand perfectly well what message he passed to Amaechi. And Amaechi understood, hence his response through his commissioner. None of those that understand Niger Delta struggle trivialize statements like this. Otherwise, a force majeur declared by combination of Shell, Total and AGIP will drastically reduce national revenue.
Beside that, Amaechi's fight is within Rivers. The likes of Abiye Sekibo, Celestine Omehia, Timothy Nsirim, Lee Maeba and Sir Peter Odili are Amaechi's headache....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by voodoogangster(m): 11:12pm On May 06, 2013
Asari's case is a case of a functional illiterate calibrated with the exuberance of his own empty verbosity, if he took his time snd studied the art of fishing, im sure thatwill be gainfull ememployment for him come 2015, clearly we need not join issues with a renegade gorilla escapee that now thinks liberty out of the congo makes him intigrated to human society, soon he will even want to wear shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by tmamuda(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2013
If Amechi is a traitor den Asari is loyalist in quote. Nigeria ll b better.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by FreeWill01: 11:27pm On May 06, 2013
But guy I have been in Ph for a very long time, everything seems better with Amaechi, ie new road networks(mostly NDDC), steadier power supply and of course security, Amaechi is not arrogant, he is tough and GEJ knows the guy is a big treat to his selfish desires.

ibietela2:

Unpaid Dumbass support come to p.h and if you are in p.h i guess you are from ikweeri
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Sability(m): 11:44pm On May 06, 2013
Niger-deltan political leaders are dunce.
Let me correct you quickly; He is a criminal not Niger-Delta political leader.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Yorubaman40: 12:07am On May 07, 2013
dejgan: The real boko haram are tallking.....some people believe it was Buhari that started the Boko non-sense....but Asari was trained by Al-Qaeda. Henry Okah implicated GEJ and his men in the October 1st bombing which was the beginning of terrorist attack in Nigeria.

Okah's sentence by a South african court was used to settle scores between the South African and Nigerian Governments after about three years of hostile diplomatic relations almost resulting in a cold war between the two countries. Jacob Zuma visited Nigeria few days after Okah was sentenced in South Africa.

Asari will shout and die if GEJ does not come back in 2015 cause of the massive contracts he is getting from this government. My question remains: has the South-South, Niger delta been a better place since 2011?
The people of niger delta are in the best position to answer that question. But nigeria is the only country where" monkey dey work,baboon dey chop".The oil money gotten from the backyard of the ss sustained Gowon,Buhari,Babangida,Abacha (all notherners) in power for years. The oil money has kept nigeria together this far.D Niger Delta deserve the throne. The north cannot continue to treat them as second class citizens. He that pays d piper should dictate the tune - at least for 8 years .

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Ellashow: 12:15am On May 07, 2013
visalo: I know typical western haters are very comfortable with act of betraying their own. Abiola was betray by his brother. They can betray them self for a plate amala, but here in ss we don't tolerate such habit. Amaechi is a forgotten issue. He is a betrayer, He will surely pay for it

Mr. Follow Follow...
I pity this generations
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by papermill: 12:20am On May 07, 2013
WHO WANT EVEN FOLLOW AM FIGHT? SEE FIRE SEE FRY PAN
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Yorubaman40: 12:29am On May 07, 2013
An advice to Amaechi- if u live in a glass house, dont throw stones.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Ellashow: 12:38am On May 07, 2013
Yorubaman40:
The people of niger delta are in the best position to answer that question. But nigeria is the only country where" monkey dey work,baboon dey chop".The oil money gotten from the backyard of the ss sustained Gowon,Buhari,Babangida,Abacha (all notherners) in power for years. The oil money has kept nigeria together this far.D Niger Delta deserve the throne. The north cannot continue to treat them as second class citizens. He that pays d piper should dictate the tune - at least for 8 years .

Because they owned the oil, GEJ should continue till 2019 even after achieving nothing for the few years in power.....I'm not here for Amaechi but this is Democracy, anybody can come out to contest, after all they are not from the same parents even blood relations don't loyal to each others sometimes.

We should stop this ethnic, religions and tribal sentiment because it's clamouring our sense of reasoning
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Frankbaro(m): 12:49am On May 07, 2013
ibietela2:

I get my my share from the internet where i met bush people like you
I bet u've not travelled beyond PH. I wonder why dat state continues 2 produce uncircumcised idiots like u. Bloody militant.Look 4 a job and get a life. From pick pocket 2 militant.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Dibiachukwu: 1:45am On May 07, 2013
Culbobby: I think if nigeria would put up a comprehensive list of noisemakers,mujahid should be on the top 5. The last i heard of him was that he was no longer a citizen of 9ja,now tell me wetin concern this benin republic man with 9ja. Niger-deltan political leaders are dunces!
No longer citizen of Nigeria. But still a citizen of his father's land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba / Senator Sadiq Umar: COVID-19 Forcing Stubborn Husbands To Respect Their Wives / Buhari Warns Ministers, Others Not To Disrespect The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.