Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari (18229 Views)

Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by kabba7(m): 2:18am On May 07, 2013
[quote author=justsayemma]very dumb comments, from a dumb guy.dis guys makes me feel ashame somtyms,in dis age of civilization, a grown man wil b makin dis kinda comments[/

Verily verily I say onto you too much Indian hemp and Number ogogoro is not good for your health you could run mad Asari
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by VENOM1010: 10:09am On May 07, 2013
Asari said he is a freedom fighter and yet he is against Amaechi's freedom for selfish reasons. Stop fooling yourself and advice GEJ to sit up to his promises because your threat can not save him come 2015. I wonder who you think you are to threaten an entire nation because of a man who knows what to do and cannot do just that. His administration is simply the worst with corruption here and there. Yet ASARI FOOL DOKUBO u wake and think we are animals and dnt know what we want. Even animals know wat they want. U did not make GEJ president, we Nigerians did and if we think its time for a change, then u cannot stop us. No incredible hand will be imposed on the nation. Its just the credibility of the person irrespective of tribe or religion. STOP TELLING US ABOUT NIGER DELTA INTEREST BECAUSE THE INTEREST OF NIGERIA OVERRIDES THAT FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by adaxme(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2013
i'm in love with GOVERNOR AMEACHI

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Htown64(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2013
dejgan: The real boko haram are tallking.....some people believe it was Buhari that started the Boko non-sense....but Asari was trained by Al-Qaeda. Henry Okah implicated GEJ and his men in the October 1st bombing which was the beginning of terrorist attack in Nigeria.

Okah's sentence by a South african court was used to settle scores between the South African and Nigerian Governments after about three years of hostile diplomatic relations almost resulting in a cold war between the two countries. Jacob Zuma visited Nigeria few days after Okah was sentenced in South Africa.

Asari will shout and die if GEJ does not come back in 2015 cause of the massive contracts he is getting from this government. My question remains: has the South-South, Niger delta been a better place since 2011?
CAPITAL (NO).
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by jpphilips(m): 6:20pm On May 08, 2013
emiye: Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujaheed Dokubo-Asari, has described Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State as a traitor.

According to him, since the governor joined forces with the North to work against President Goodluck Jonathan, he has betrayed the people of the Niger Delta.

Dokubo-Asari, who spoke with journalists on Friday in Abuja, on Jonathan-Amaechi rift among other issues, said the 2015 general elections would “define and decide” the existence of Nigeria.

But the Rivers State Commissioner for Information, Mrs. Ibim Semenitari, told The PUNCH that Dokubo-Asari was entitled to his opinion.

She said, “I am sure those are Asari-Dokubo’s views. It is a democracy and so everybody has a right to abuse; whether those views are right or wrong is irrelevant. I do not think that as a government, we will respond to that; there is nothing to respond to in his allegations.

“Dokubo-Asari has every right to his views. But whatever he wants to say, the veracity of it is a different matter.”

The ex-militant leader said, “Rotimi Amaechi has been making disparaging statements against the person of President Goodluck Jonathan. He went to Kano State and declared there that he would contest 2015 presidential election as a running mate to a northern aspirant. He is free to do so, but the South-South will not allow traitors among us.

“If Amaechi has singled himself out as a traitor, he will be treated as a traitor; there is nothing anybody can do about it. Now that we have come out of slavery, nobody can take us back into slavery, it is not possible.

“If they like, let them ‘settle him’ and Goodluck, but we, the people of the Niger Delta, will not ‘settle’ and allow a traitor in our midst.”

On the 2015 presidential election, Dokubo-Asari said no “gang up” against Jonathan would stand.

He said, “I want to say that there will be no peace, not only in the Niger Delta, but everywhere, if Goodluck Jonathan is not the president by 2015, except God takes his life, which we do not pray for.

“Jonathan has uninterrupted eight years of two terms to be president, according to the Nigeria constitution. We must have our uninterrupted eight years of two tenures. I am not in support of any amendment to the constitution that will reduce the eight years of two tenures that Jonathan is expected to be president of Nigeria.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/amaechi-will-be-treated-like-a-traitor-dokubo-asari/

I just like the way this never do well protects his choppings jonathan, i dey laugh!!
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Mogidi: 10:33am On May 11, 2013
Bye Bye Rotimi, am afraid very soon you'd become irrelevant. Enjoy your impeachment/retirement.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by bloggernaija: 10:53am On May 11, 2013
naptu2: I'm a little bit curious. Does Goodluck Jonathan = the people of the Niger-Delta? Isn't it possible for someone to disagree with the president and still be a Niger-Deltan?
Answer
1Even the educated church rat believes Jonathan's presidency = his own(church rat )presidency .

2Nope .everything is settled first with violence in those parts and the main players are not politically matured enough for the presidency.
the make up of the society makes it difficult for the few good assets to ever get into leadership positions. Relatively little or no civil society and institutions.

E.g fuel subsidy .while the southwest masses were protesting for the economic survival of the country's masses ,the SS and SE could not even muster .the argument was they were already paying a high price . So the country has to pay an even higher subsidy free price for corruption.they are paying even an higher price now.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Abagworo(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2016
emiye:
Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujaheed Dokubo-Asari, has described Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State as a traitor.

According to him, since the governor joined forces with the North to work against President Goodluck Jonathan, he has betrayed the people of the Niger Delta.

Dokubo-Asari, who spoke with journalists on Friday in Abuja, on Jonathan-Amaechi rift among other issues, said the 2015 general elections would “define and decide” the existence of Nigeria.

But the Rivers State Commissioner for Information, Mrs. Ibim Semenitari, told The PUNCH that Dokubo-Asari was entitled to his opinion.

She said, “I am sure those are Asari-Dokubo’s views. It is a democracy and so everybody has a right to abuse; whether those views are right or wrong is irrelevant. I do not think that as a government, we will respond to that; there is nothing to respond to in his allegations.

“Dokubo-Asari has every right to his views. But whatever he wants to say, the veracity of it is a different matter.”

The ex-militant leader said, “Rotimi Amaechi has been making disparaging statements against the person of President Goodluck Jonathan. He went to Kano State and declared there that he would contest 2015 presidential election as a running mate to a northern aspirant. He is free to do so, but the South-South will not allow traitors among us.

“If Amaechi has singled himself out as a traitor, he will be treated as a traitor; there is nothing anybody can do about it. Now that we have come out of slavery, nobody can take us back into slavery, it is not possible.

“If they like, let them ‘settle him’ and Goodluck, but we, the people of the Niger Delta, will not ‘settle’ and allow a traitor in our midst.”

On the 2015 presidential election, Dokubo-Asari said no “gang up” against Jonathan would stand.

He said, “I want to say that there will be no peace, not only in the Niger Delta, but everywhere, if Goodluck Jonathan is not the president by 2015, except God takes his life, which we do not pray for.

“Jonathan has uninterrupted eight years of two terms to be president, according to the Nigeria constitution. We must have our uninterrupted eight years of two tenures. I am not in support of any amendment to the constitution that will reduce the eight years of two tenures that Jonathan is expected to be president of Nigeria.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/amaechi-will-be-treated-like-a-traitor-dokubo-asari/

We warned earlier against Jonathan's tribalism. I hope when the massacre begins people will not blame soldiers.
Re: Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari by Rhea(f): 3:12pm On May 14, 2016
[size=28pt]Where is Asari Dokubo? I miss his explosive ogogoro-fuelled rants. Somebody should wake the guy up. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Balarable Saidu Defects To APC In Auchi / President Buhari Returns To Abuja After London Medical Trip Channels TV / Atikus Persistence Could Ignite Fresh Desire For Justice At The Court- Dr Olufon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.