Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

"No Biometric Verification" & "No Result Yet" Messages - Jamb Should Explain! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "No Biometric Verification" & "No Result Yet" Messages - Jamb Should Explain! (5401 Views)

JAMB Should Revert To Paper-pencil Test - House Of Reps Orders / Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. / Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Biometric Verification" & "No Result Yet" Messages - Jamb Should Explain! by izi2brauz(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2013
Hello Nairalanders/Jamb(ites),

Whereas, many candidates sat for the just-concluded 2013 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME (Paper & Pencil, Computer/Paper) Examination, but reports screaming offline shows that majority of JAMB centres DID NOT conduct the Biometric Verification of Candidates before allowing them entry into Examination Hall.

Candidates were advised to check their result after it was released, 6 days after the examination took place. To some candidates' dismay, after logging in with their Registration Number/Scratch Card PIN/Card Serial Number, they discovered that 'they couldn't see their result because there was "No Biometric Verification. Some of the candidates have claimed that they were not 'biometrically' enrolled at the examination centres. How did they know that 'that' carelessness by JAMB Enrollment Official(s) could cause them their future? Only JAMB can explain this.

Hitherto, this has caused a stir in the minds of brilliant students who knew they could hit the nail on JAMB's head; what did they get? The following messages appears thereafter:

1. "You cannot SEE your result because "NO BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION".
2. "No Result Yet"

However, the three mobile numbers displayed on JAMB Result's website [www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme] cannot be reached (since the commencement of JAMB registration). Moreso, JAMB finds it difficult to respond to emails sent to UTME2013.info@jamb.gov.ng.

MY VERDICT:
==========
After convincingly believing the above information to be true, and having searched for solutions to the above Computer Responses without being able to reach the appropriate "result website" authorities, I will assume that JAMB are making a fool of us - the candidates. Whereas, this notwithstanding, candidates have demanded (secretly, publicly, angrily and sadly) that JAMB should interpret the meaning of the aforementioned messages, and hitherto, they have not posted any news as to why this "quagmire" has besieged candidates, and those concerned in their affairs.

On this note, i rest my case, until we hear from JAMB.

Signed:

U. I. Edet
The Voice of the Poor Masses
Defender of the Oppressed
Social Critic
A native of Ibibio nation of Asutan Republic extraction, now living in the safe and beautiful city of Atlanta, Georgia.

1 Like

Re: "No Biometric Verification" & "No Result Yet" Messages - Jamb Should Explain! by ishowpep(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2013
nice one, All voice must be heard, Jamb should look for solution to this biometric stuff. Jambites are not Smiling[b][/b]!
Re: "No Biometric Verification" & "No Result Yet" Messages - Jamb Should Explain! by izi2brauz(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2013
izi2brauz: Hello Nairalanders/Jamb(ites),

Whereas, many candidates sat for the just-concluded 2013 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME (Paper & Pencil, Computer/Paper) Examination, but reports screaming offline shows that majority of JAMB centres DID NOT conduct the Biometric Verification of Candidates before allowing them entry into Examination Hall.

Candidates were advised to check their result after it was released, 6 days after the examination took place. To some candidates' dismay, after logging in with their Registration Number/Scratch Card PIN/Card Serial Number, they discovered that 'they couldn't see their result because there was "No Biometric Verification. Some of the candidates have claimed that they were not 'biometrically' enrolled at the examination centres. How did they know that 'that' carelessness by JAMB Enrollment Official(s) could cause them their future? Only JAMB can explain this.

Hitherto, this has caused a stir in the minds of brilliant students who knew they could hit the nail on JAMB's head; what did they get? The following messages appears thereafter:

1. "You cannot SEE your result because "NO BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION".
2. "No Result Yet"

However, the three mobile numbers displayed on JAMB Result's website [www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme] cannot be reached (since the commencement of JAMB registration). Moreso, JAMB finds it difficult to respond to emails sent to UTME2013.info@jamb.gov.ng.

MY VERDICT:
==========
After convincingly believing the above information to be true, and having searched for solutions to the above Computer Responses without being able to reach the appropriate "result website" authorities, I will assume that JAMB are making a fool of us - the candidates. Whereas, this notwithstanding, candidates have demanded (secretly, publicly, angrily and sadly) that JAMB should interpret the meaning of the aforementioned messages, and hitherto, they have not posted any news as to why this "quagmire" has besieged candidates, and those concerned in their affairs.

On this note, i rest my case, until we hear from JAMB.

Signed:

U. I. Edet
The Voice of the Poor Masses
Defender of the Oppressed
Social Critic
A native of Ibibio nation of Asutan Republic extraction, now living in the safe and beautiful city of Atlanta, Georgia.

Dear Nairalanders/Concerned Citizens,

Please read below the email message i got from JAMB earlier this afternoon. It is unedited and "as is".

==========>>>>>>>>>STARTS HERE<<<<<<<<<<<<==========
Welcome to UTME2013 On-Line Registration.

Registration for UTME 2013 has closed and Examination for PPT (Paper and Pencil Test) and DBT (Dual Based Test) concluded. The result is now out.

You can Use you registration number to check result three times. It is free.

If your result is withheld for Biometric, Its because you do not thumb print before you enter the examination hall which is ver important to know that you are whom you say you are.

The results of no Biometric candidates are being screened. We shall release the results after screening.

Due to the clashes between WAEC Examination dates with CBT, The CBT examination will be between May 18th to June 1st, 2013. Candidates are to reprint their Slips to know the date and time of their examination.

The facility for change of Institutions/Courses is now available for PPT and DBT candidates ONLY. Please contact any Jamb office for the scratch card.

You can only change once, Please make up your mind before the change.

Calculators and other writting materials will be provided for CBT candidates on examination day.

You can always reprint your e-Registration slip with your Registration number or Scratch Card Pin number on the same website for registration.

If you have lost your examination particular, Please get an efacility card from any of our offices to search for you Registration number from our site.

We do not do correction of names after examination to avoid examination malpractice. Please get an affidavit from court to your school once admitted.

If you were instructed to reprint your slip, Please do so. if there is no change in your slip then your registration is okay.

We have nothing to do with NDA examination please. If you have problem with NDA dates of examination, Please contact NDA.

Registrar, Jamb
Re: "No Biometric Verification" & "No Result Yet" Messages - Jamb Should Explain! by sagaciousblog: 8:47pm On May 07, 2013
ME DON TIRE O
Re: "No Biometric Verification" & "No Result Yet" Messages - Jamb Should Explain! by lanreonida: 9:22am On May 11, 2013
pls help us to make something fast on our result (No Biometric Verification) esanu awon ti wan bi waooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
owo oniru, owo alata,[b][/b][i][/i] ni wan fi to wa ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

These Jamb Results Are Not The Reflections Of Students' Performance. / List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission / Is School Really A Scam? See What I Saw In A Nur 2 Pupil Textbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.