Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Wonder If? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder If? (1721 Views)

I Wonder Why Girls Do This (photo) / The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs / I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder If? by Mindependent(f): 5:31am On May 07, 2013
So I was having this argument with my friend that it is not possible for a male and female friend, only friends where the guy has a gf and the girl has a bf to live together in a flat rented by the both of them and nothing ever happens sexually, my friend said its possible so I want to hear what you guys think is my friend right or am I right? tongue
Re: I Wonder If? by Nobody: 5:32am On May 07, 2013
Its possible for people with values and morals.. but doesnt look good to an outsider.
Re: I Wonder If? by Mindependent(f): 5:34am On May 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Its possible for people with values and morals.. but doesnt look good to an outsider.
What do you mean doesn't look good to an outsider? Please explain
Re: I Wonder If? by Nobody: 5:37am On May 07, 2013
People talk and you know how innocent things can turn into ugly rumors fast.
Re: I Wonder If? by clemz85(m): 6:07am On May 07, 2013
mind set foundation.

Its very possible from experience,

there i knew that female folk can luk lyk a male to me...come what may
Re: I Wonder If? by Mindependent(f): 6:13am On May 07, 2013
clemz85: mind set foundation.

Its very possible from experience,

there i knew that female folk can luk lyk a male to me...come what may
Haha so you're telling me one day maybe as she's coming out of the bathroom you're entering and you see her in all her beauty, you will not feel arouzed?
Re: I Wonder If? by Nobody: 6:17am On May 07, 2013
Mindependent:
Haha so you're telling me one day maybe as she's coming out of the bathroom you're entering and you see her in all her beauty, you will not feel arouzed?

He might!
But as a disciplined individual, he would control himself!
Re: I Wonder If? by Mindependent(f): 6:19am On May 07, 2013
I.Joan:

He might!
But as a disciplined individual, he would control himself!

So men can control themself? Interesting
Re: I Wonder If? by Princeparix(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2013
Mindependent:
#jumps into ogbalamu-ara river#
Re: I Wonder If? by Mindependent(f): 6:34am On May 07, 2013
Princeparix: #jumps into ogbalamu-ara river#
Haha my exact reaction
Re: I Wonder If? by Princeparix(m): 6:39am On May 07, 2013
Mindependent:
Haha my exact reaction
gringringrin; dnt jump without a life jacket o
Re: I Wonder If? by Mindependent(f): 6:49am On May 07, 2013
Princeparix: gringringrin; dnt jump without a life jacket o
I don't want to leave you wink not yet grin
Re: I Wonder If? by obo389(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2013
Mindependent:
Yes na.wht if d settings of d apartment is maybe ensuite?Its vry posible my dear
Re: I Wonder If? by Princeparix(m): 6:54am On May 07, 2013
Mindependent:
I don't want to leave you wink not yet grin
hmmmm?
Re: I Wonder If? by Mindependent(f): 7:05am On May 07, 2013
obo389:
Yes na.wht if d settings of d apartment is maybe ensuite?Its vry posible my dear
Even if that's the case, eventually something must happen na?
Re: I Wonder If? by Acidosis(m): 7:10am On May 07, 2013
Self control & discipline are the core values here

I can stay with a girl who isn't mine for days, months.. without attaching or attempting any romantic or sensual affair...

I could remember a girl who fell in love with me after passing the night in my room (then at school). She didn't just love me cos she slept in the room but because I didn't come close all through the night even though I was single & free.. infact I left the bed for her while I made use of the rug. Some persons would call me a dunce for doing that, but hey! its my life.

...and I wouldn't have slept in that room that night had it been I was in a relationship though I never had a wrong motive, but to avoid hurting the significant other and destroying good reputations, we've gat 2 live life cautiously and tentatively
Re: I Wonder If? by Mindependent(f): 7:16am On May 07, 2013
Acidosis: Self control & discipline are the core values here

I can stay with a girl who isn't mine for days, months.. without attaching or attempting any romantic or sensual affair...

I could remember a girl who fell in love with me after passing the night in my room (then at school). She didn't just love me cos she slept in the room but because I didn't come close all through the night even though I was single & free.. infact I left the bed for her while I made use of the rug. Some persons would call me a dunce for doing that, but hey! its my life.

...and I wouldn't have slept in that room that night had it been I was in a relationship though I never had a wrong motive, but to avoid hurting the significant other and destroying good reputations, we've gat 2 live life cautiously and tentatively
Aww that's sweet , you are a rare gem. Most men in your shoes would have taken advantage and I understand why she loved you, did you two take things further?
Re: I Wonder If? by tonnieblaise(m): 7:34am On May 07, 2013
its kinda possible for days,weeks buh wen matta don dey enta months,it wil be 2 hard for one 2 control oneself..it all depends on how d both of em take eachoda as
Re: I Wonder If? by Mindependent(f): 7:39am On May 07, 2013
tonnieblaise: its kinda possible for days,weeks buh wen matta don dey enta months,it wil be 2 hard for one 2 control oneself..it all depends on how d both of em take eachoda as
My point exactly! So are you saying if they see each other as unattractive nothing will happen?
Re: I Wonder If? by Acidosis(m): 7:39am On May 07, 2013
Mindependent:
Aww that's sweet , you are a rare gem. Most men in your shoes would have taken advantage and I understand why she loved you, did you two take things further?

Nah... she spent a night & we never met again. I got to know about her feelings on a phone conversation.
Re: I Wonder If? by Nobody: 7:46am On May 07, 2013
Very very possible.
Re: I Wonder If? by Mindependent(f): 7:53am On May 07, 2013
sexkillz: Very very possible.
I'm beginning to think some of you guys are not being honest because I know personally if a lady is attractive, men in general just can't resist except he is gay of course
Re: I Wonder If? by tonnieblaise(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2013
Mindependent:
My point exactly! So are you saying if they see each other as unattractive nothing will happen?
sumfin wil happen nd dey'l say its one foolish mistake..u c her change evryday,u c her on nite gowns nd u want 2 tel me d devil wil nt take control?? *highly unpossible*
Re: I Wonder If? by Mindependent(f): 8:23am On May 07, 2013
tonnieblaise: sumfin wil happen nd dey'l say its one foolish mistake..u c her change evryday,u c her on nite gowns nd u want 2 tel me d devil wil nt take control?? *highly unpossible*
Finally someone sees reason with me o, these people will just be acting like angels
Re: I Wonder If? by Mynd44: 9:02am On May 07, 2013
Mindependent:
I'm beginning to think some of you guys are not being honest because I know personally if a lady is attractive, men in general just can't resist except he is gay of course
The problem is that you are so used to dogs that you think everyone is one.

A guy can live with a girl foe months and even years without feeling anything for her. What's the big deal in that? Of course there will be moments when one party or both will be aroused which is natural even if the girl or guy is living alone, they can be aroused but the realization that their decision might put a long term friendship at risk helps them move along and at some point they begin to see themselves more as relatives than friends. They get so comfy with one another that the though would not even pass through their minds and that is when the friendship is strongest.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If? by Scarpon(m): 9:20am On May 07, 2013
tried it many times but their keep seducing me
Re: I Wonder If? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:25am On May 07, 2013
Well I have to be honest here, generally its kinda hard for men to live together with a woman without that thing,even though things might be cool initially but as time goes on a lot of things are bound to develop even if the girl is as ugly as ogre..

But I'm not saying we don't have men or women that can keep it cool and respect each other.....

But men like that are kinda rear
Re: I Wonder If? by Mrskillz1(f): 9:30am On May 07, 2013
My neighbour in the lodge had a girl that stayed with him for one session not one semester ooh but one whole session and the guy never touched the girl. It happens.
Re: I Wonder If? by oluwashola4me(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2013
That's my kind of personality. It's called 'SELF-CONTROL'.
Re: I Wonder If? by 190: 10:24am On May 07, 2013
Princeparix: #jumps into ogbalamu-ara river#

ROTFL grin grin
Re: I Wonder If? by Princeparix(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2013
190:

ROTFL grin grin
should i create room for u to jump in?gringringrin
Re: I Wonder If? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
The problem is that you are so used to dogs that you think everyone is one.

A guy can live with a girl foe months and even years without feeling anything for her. What's the big deal in that? Of course there will be moments when one party or both will be aroused which is natural even if the girl or guy is living alone, they can be aroused but the realization that their decision might put a long term friendship at risk helps them move along and at some point they begin to see themselves more as relatives than friends. They get so comfy with one another that the though would not even pass through their minds and that is when the friendship is strongest.

I disagree! Days-YES, Weeks-MAYBE, Months-ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE, Years Wetin dem dey find.
Nature would definitely take its course in the end. Forget all this your philosophy, even u sef, Mynd 44...u no fit do am! Well, maybe except the lady is very ugry! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHAT Would You Do If You Caught Your Best Friend Having An Affair With.... / Is He Trying To Break Up With Me? / Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.