Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together (40416 Views)

P'square Pictured Together In Rotterdam After Performing / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Codedboy95(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2013
Hehehe here comes anoda '2 face' . father of many nation

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 07, 2013
and the story contiues...
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 07, 2013
She looks like a groupie.... and the sweaty armpit... lipsrsealed
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 07, 2013
Paul hasn't been in the news for a while. He sure chose a BIG way to come out... Lolx

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 07, 2013
BIAFRAN NATIONAL ANTHEM
Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish, beloved homeland of our brave heroes; we must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearth from all our foes; but if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.
Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation, Oh Fatherland, this is our solemn pledge: Defending thee shall be a dedication, spilling our blood we'l count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free shall always be our flag of liberty.
We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal, and through the crucible unscathed we'll pass;
when we are poised the wounds of battle to heal, we shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song of victory we scored o'er might and wrong.
Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall, Guide all our movements lest we go astray; Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
''To give and not to count the cost'' each day; Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness, to make this clime of land of righteousness.
I hate Britain, I never liked russia right from when I was still a foetus, I hate Nigeria till I die. I love israel, france, portugal, Norway, tanzania, haiti, etc
I love Wole soyinka, I love CHINUA ACHEBE AND mostly love my PARENTS.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by BarryX(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I still can't believe this girl has two parents talking to the media about their teenage daughter's alleged sexcapades with a pop artist that started when she was a mere 17 years of age. Total humiliation for a check and "baby mama" status. Shameless family.

Paul, oya, go do the DNA test.[/size]
And they are Shameless I just saw a family that's there for their daughter and taking responsibility knowing fully well that the DEED has been done! So Shameless is a little bit off for me Sha

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by RespectMoneys: 6:51pm On May 07, 2013
Policewoman: Paul should be charged for child abuse.
Na ur child?
Space occupied... Ayam speechless for now!
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Foxycarol(f): 6:51pm On May 07, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I still can't believe this girl has two parents talking to the media about their teenage daughter's alleged sexcapades with a pop artist that started when she was a mere 17 years of age. Total humiliation for a check and "baby mama" status. Shameless family.

y wont dey talk dey want a b inlaws of a celeb
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by 2sexyus: 6:52pm On May 07, 2013
Na so na... All of them are no different na.. From 2face to Psquare . Just name them. They know they can have any girl without breaking sweat.

It's just the nature of popular celebs. If not that the girls in question are stupid.
uniqueval: Dis dude has slept with many willing girls - home and away. And have lost count... He just can't remember dis one. I won't be surprised if he doesn't recollect when this pix was taken and replies saying it was all photoshop'd.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 07, 2013
Popup Blocker: And we should ignore the fact that she didn't fcuuukkkk herself

[size=13pt]That's not what I'm saying. I simply can't imagine being in that situation and then my father tells Linda Ikeji that I lost my virginity at 17 to a celebrity and that I've been faithful to him and my mother does the same a day later.

People keep asking where the morals of our youth have gone. Well, check out this girl's parents and tell me if some of today's youths had the best of upbringings or role models.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by otokx(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2013
Hope she has a job and a valid visa to remain in the UK?
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by pius4luv(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2013
all you haters should go and hug transform since you aren't happy for the pretty lady,i'm happy for her that she is among the okoye family now.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 07, 2013
Popup Blocker: Ewwww gross armpit

I know right! Sweaty black thing.

Anyhow, Paul nose get as e be oh...the thing just big die!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 07, 2013
BarryX: And they are Shameless I just saw a family that's there for their daughter and taking responsibility knowing fully well that the DEED has been done! So Shameless is a little bit off for me Sha

[size=13pt]Would they be making announcements if Paul Okoye was a mechanic or brick layer?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by 2sexyus: 6:56pm On May 07, 2013
Can I fvck ur daught at age 16? I am sure you will be proud to be an in law... Isiewu!
pius4luv: all you haters should go and hug transform since you aren't happy for the pretty lady,i'm happy for her that she is among the okoye family now.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by duwdu: 6:57pm On May 07, 2013
SMH...I thought Paul just yesterday or so formally denied ever having an affair with the girl, adding that the girl's story of him being associated with her must have been an April fool joke?

On the other hand, this picture could easily pass as a pose with/for a fan. However, if other pictures can further show them together under other circumstances/in other setting(s,) then the lady's side of the paternity claim becomes more plausible.

Still, only a DNA test can conclusively prove whether or not Paul is the father of the baby.

P34c3

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by paulworld(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2013
unto the next one
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by 2sexyus: 6:58pm On May 07, 2013
Good question... Or an slowpoke lol
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Would they be making announcements if Paul Okoye was a mechanic or brick layer?[/size]
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Leebeedo(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2013

Abeg make I hear word, NA WHO HOLY PASS?
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by PopupBlocker: 6:59pm On May 07, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]That's not what I'm saying. I simply can't imagine being in that situation and then my father tells Linda Ikeji that I lost my virginity at 17 to a celebrity and that I've been faithful to him and my mother does the same a day later.

People keep asking where the morals of our youth have gone. Well, check out this girl's parents and tell me if some of today's youths had the best of upbringings or role models.[/size]

I'm sure the girl was vilified and humiliated at home upon hearing the news of Paul's disregard for his baby (that's if the little girl is telling the truth)

Asking for the baby father to take responsibility for his child is not shameless, it's parenthood.

A simple paternal test will close this case.

Shame on all the parties involved.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 07, 2013
This girl doesn't even look like a beauty queen to me... *mouth sealed*

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by seedord247(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Who begged the girl to name her son Michelle Paul Okoye? Lol.[/size]

Bcus she's 101% sure that paul is the real father of her son. According to a new report, she said she have more than 300 pics taken with both brothers.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 07, 2013
Girl u were busy throwing your bwest to a celeb, now he has stoned u with a diick and u couldnt catch it.
U truely wanted this pregnancy, u want an insurance policy, even if he is the fathher, it is u whose life u just messed u.
Even if he marries u today, suffer will be ur middle name because u trapped ur self thinking u are trapping him

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 07, 2013
wendyb: So...who's liein
u just spoke my mind
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by PopupBlocker: 7:01pm On May 07, 2013
seedord247:

Bcus she's 101% sure that paul is the real father of her son. According to a new report, she said she have more than 300 pics taken with both brothers.

Both brothers?

Damn this girl was not playing with her celeb joysticks
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by modextus(m): 7:02pm On May 07, 2013
grin grin
henchamb: these guys are gona make 2face look like a saint
this actually got me cracking!

2baba na saaint na atleast he was bold enough τ̲̅ȍ accept responsibilty..
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by devour129: 7:02pm On May 07, 2013
You still blame the psquare guy ?
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by seedord247(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2013
Popup Blocker:

Both brothers?

Damn this girl was not playing with her celeb joysticks

According to B, 1+1 equals 1. grin
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 07, 2013
Popup Blocker: I'm sure the girl was vilified and humiliated at home upon hearing the news of Paul's disregard for his baby (that's if the little girl is telling the truth)

Asking for the baby father to take responsibility for his child is not shameless, it's parenthood.

A simple paternal test will close this case.

Shame on all the parties involved.

[size=13pt]Well, if I wanted my child taken care of, the first person I'd contact is the father, not Linda Ikeji or Sahara Reporters. According to one of the stories, he said he'll go back for a DNA test, so why are they still blabbing?[/size]
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Leebeedo(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2013
Most of u commenting are blaming the parents and saying all sort.I'm sure the parents must have scolded their daughter indoors probably u guys want her scolded in public,well for your information,u don't throw away the bath water and the baby.
Another aspect that is surprising is that no one is even blaming Okoye for having sex with a minor,I guess if we were to be in the western world we know the implications and for your information a fact exist,he had sexx with her and he is as guilty as the lady,he is an irresponsible man and following the law of karma,his daughter will go through such treatment

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin / Mercy Johnson Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.