Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together (40419 Views)

P'square Pictured Together In Rotterdam After Performing / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by PopupBlocker: 7:06pm On May 07, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Well, if I wanted my child taken care of, the first person I'd contact is the father, not Linda Ikeji or Sahara Reporters. According to one of the stories, he said he'll go back for a DNA test, so why are they still blabbing?[/size]

You really think its that easy to contact a celebrity that wants nothing to do with pregnancy responsibility?

You think he'd have agreed to take a pat. test without this public chaos?

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Gombs(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2013
wendyb: So...who's liein

*lying

#ThankMeLater
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by babymama3: 7:15pm On May 07, 2013
What type of name is Elshama by the way
Is she Hebrew?
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by coogar: 7:15pm On May 07, 2013
Realest123: 19 year old Elshama Igbanoi's baby was actually born April 7th in the UK, four days before Paul Okoye and his girlfriend Anita welcomed their son, Andre, in Atlanta.

I spoke with Elshama's mum this morning and she confirmed that P-Square's Paul Okoye is indeed the father of Elshama's son but didn't want to give more details. But contrary to earlier reports that Elshama is stranded in the hospital because she's unable to pay her bills, I can confirm that they are out of the hospital and chilling at home. The child's birth certificate bears Paul Okoye's name but only a DNA test can ultimately prove who the father really is.

The Okoyes are still not saying anything about the issue. In fact, someone from their camp said they do not plan to issue a statement or react to the story in any way.

Source: http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2013/05/paul-okoye-alleged-baby-mama-elshama.html?m=1

paul okoye is such a pathological liar and an irresponsible fellow. didn't he say the chic was an april fool joke?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 07, 2013
Popup Blocker: You really think its that easy to contact a celebrity that wants nothing to do with pregnancy responsibility?

You think he'd have agreed to take a pat. test without this public chaos?

[size=13pt]According to Sahara Reporters, she already contacted him as well as his family. His response was that it wasn't his and that he'd go do a DNA test.[/size]
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by mike404(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2013
you must be an alqaeda member
expertman: That guy should be stone
undecided
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by babymama3: 7:18pm On May 07, 2013
coogar:

paul okoye is such a pathological liar and an irresponsible fellow. didn't he say the chic was an april fool joke?

As you dey so,will you allow a strange woman to pin a baby on you ?
Most modern and decent men would willingly call for a DNA test to prove their innocence and those really angered by this will follow up and sue for defamation if the test proves the woman to be a liar.
I think he is guilty
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by PopupBlocker: 7:19pm On May 07, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]According to Sahara Reporters, she already contacted him as well as his family. His response was that it wasn't his and that he'd go do a DNA test.[/size]

Ahh I see.
Besides, was the the same Paul that got omolola pregnant?
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Cornel88(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2013
Policewoman: Paul should be charged for child abuse.
Probably Paul must have got her pregnant here in Niger, and you know our judicial system here will definately overlooked this situation.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by manny4life(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2013
Paul Okoye should do what is right for himself and kill this issue once and for all, there's no use prolonging it. He may think this won't affect him, but his reputation and integrity will be smeared after all this debacle. As for the girl, she gets what she deserved - "DON'T ALWAYS OPEN YOUR LEGS TO ANYONE".
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by ernperookeke: 7:23pm On May 07, 2013
I'm not buying this i am really sure its a fan who just wanted to snap with my bro angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by PopupBlocker: 7:23pm On May 07, 2013
manny4life: Paul Okoye should do what is right for himself and kill this issue once and for all, there's no use prolonging it. He may think this won't affect him, but his reputation and integrity will be smeared after all this debacle. As for the girl, she gets what she deserved - "DON'T ALWAYS OPEN YOUR LEGS TO ANYONE".

Abi, imagine how many other girls that will come forward with the same allegations.

Makes me think that there should be an enacted law urging celebs to take STD tests ever few months.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 07, 2013
Popup Blocker: Ahh I see.
Besides, was the the same Paul that got omolola pregnant?

[size=13pt]No, Peter is with Omolola. A boy and a girl with her.[/size]
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 07, 2013
[size=13pt]By the way, it makes you wonder the kind of girls/women we are gathering for MBGN. Imagine if she had won and represented us in Miss World or Miss Universe. It's very different abroad. Pageant girls are usually doing contests 24/7.[/size]
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by manny4life(m): 7:26pm On May 07, 2013
Popup Blocker:

Abi, imagine how many other girls that will come forward with the same allegations.

Makes me think that there should be an enacted law urging celebs to take STD tests ever few months.

Unfortunately, celebs are the highest STD carriers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, they sleep with everything and anything.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by coogar: 7:27pm On May 07, 2013
baby_mama:

As you dey so,will you allow a strange woman to pin a baby on you ?
Most modern and decent men would willingly call for a DNA test to prove their innocence and those really angered by this will follow up and sue for defamation if the test proves the woman to be a liar.
I think he is guilty

he's defly guilty.....
when he said the story was an april joke - i believed him and i thought the 19-year old was one of those groupies or social climbers using a celeb to rise. however, this picture tells me paul okoye is a liar.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by supaeagles(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2013
ShyM-X:
She looks like a groupie.... and the sweaty armpit... lipsrsealed
Hmmmmmm........talk true na......if she give you signal you go run commot your trouser and jump for mattress!
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Soso990240(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2013
Realest123: 19 year old Elshama Igbanoi's baby was actually born April 7th in the UK, four days before Paul Okoye and his girlfriend Anita welcomed their son, Andre, in Atlanta.

I spoke with Elshama's mum this morning and she confirmed that P-Square's Paul Okoye is indeed the father of Elshama's son but didn't want to give more details. But contrary to earlier reports that Elshama is stranded in the hospital because she's unable to pay her bills, I can confirm that they are out of the hospital and chilling at home. The child's birth certificate bears Paul Okoye's name but only a DNA test can ultimately prove who the father really is.

The Okoyes are still not saying anything about the issue. In fact, someone from their camp said they do not plan to issue a statement or react to the story in any way.

Source: http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2013/05/paul-okoye-alleged-baby-mama-elshama.html?m=1
idiet..at ur age,i had my 1st kiss,nw u done born outside wedluck..u no de shame..@OP,no lie 4 dis place,na copy and paste u do..u didnt speak wit any mother.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by PopupBlocker: 7:28pm On May 07, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]By the way, it makes you wonder the kind of girls/women we are gathering for MBGN. Imagine if she had won and represented us in Miss World or Miss Universe. It's very different abroad. Pageant girls are usually doing contests 24/7.[/size]

She'd not have won.
Nigeria does not produce abenaro (or whatever her name is) and omowunmi anymore.

manny4life:

Unfortunately, celebs are the highest STD carriers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, they sleep with everything and anything.

I hear you baby tongue
Hope you've not been ynashing these NL girls without condom behind my back cry
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by andyanders: 7:28pm On May 07, 2013
photoshopped.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by manny4life(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2013
coogar:

he's defly guilty.....
when he said the story was an april joke - i believed him and i thought the 19-year old was one of those groupies or social climbers using a celeb to rise. however, this picture tells me paul okoye is a liar.

As much I like them boys and their music, them guys are very immature and Paul in particular is very irresponsible. If I were the one, I wouldn't even allow the media get such news, can you imagine if it turns out to be the father of the child, people will automatically assume that he's a LIAR. There's nothing he can say nor do to redeem himself in future. A lot of people destroy their own image unintentionally without knowing the future consequence for the today's action.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 07, 2013
Tinyemeka: Ok. I see a picture of a musician and fan posing together in a photo obviously snapped by the lady. I hope the pic was not attached as proof to insunuate that the posee was responsible for the poser's pregnancy.

Instead of all these unnecessary publicity, it would be far wiser for the girl's family to have a sit-down with the man (it is unfortunate that the twins' mum is no more). If he is disputing paternity of the child, a simple DNA test would suffice. Clear his name and move on with his life.

Out of all the 7(?) children born to his name, I never heard of Tuface being involved in this kind of paternity dispute issues.

Things I noticed... She no fine, sweaty armpit big fat belle.

Sorry, Paul that's so not classy
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by thorpido(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2013
She's young and inexperienced as a teenager.It's usually the age of adventure when hormones are hot.
If Paul actually slept with her then he was irresponsible(not saying she doesn't take the blame too).
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by manny4life(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2013
Popup Blocker:

I hear you baby tongue
Hope you've not been ynashing these NL girls without condom behind my back cry

No o..

No raw dawg on my end, PROTECTION is the key... grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 07, 2013
Popup Blocker: She'd not have won.
Nigeria does not produce abenaro (or whatever her name is) and omowunmi anymore.

[size=13pt]Probably not lol, but that's actually besides the point. We're supposed to send the cream of the crop to those international pageants, so it'd make sense to have the cream of the crop competing in MBGN. It's never fun going to a pageant only to be surrounded by a scandal. Example, Vanessa Williams.[/size]
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by cornel1900: 7:35pm On May 07, 2013
expertman: That guy should be stone

And u should be sand or cornerstone? grin

(Add a "d" to d last word of d sentence and ur idea will be complete. Leave it d way it is and pple will think he's smone u probably knw)

I dey idle inside molue grin
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Soso990240(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2013
Trut: OH GOD! APROKO PEOPLE TOO FULL DIS COUNTRY... WETIN CONCERN US WITH DEM MATTER? undecided undecided undecided
bros,wetin concern u wit dis topic?
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by coogar: 7:36pm On May 07, 2013
manny4life:

As much I like them boys and their music, them guys are very immature and Paul in particular is very irresponsible. If I were the one, I wouldn't even allow the media get such news, can you imagine if it turns out to be the father of the child, people will automatically assume that he's a LIAR. There's nothing he can say nor do to redeem himself in future. A lot of people destroy their own image unintentionally without knowing the future consequence for the today's action.

no class, no decorum.
they are rich, good-looking with the world at their feet. they are not restricted by any culture to marry across the racial line. why not pick a woman out of their multitudes of admirers and marry? they are a poor excuse of a role model - bunch of airheads with no self control.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by PopupBlocker: 7:36pm On May 07, 2013
manny4life:

Exactly.

Chaiiii I wish child support was legal an enforced in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell / Waje Shares Her Transformation From 2009-2015 In A Photo Collage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.