Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together (40414 Views)

P'square Pictured Together In Rotterdam After Performing / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 07, 2013
supaeagles:
Hmmmmmm........talk true na......if she give you signal you go run commot your trouser and jump for mattress!

Jump where with A-cup ti.ts and sweaty armpits, no? Ever heard about turn-off/put-off?

Stick to topic, bro... undecided
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Soso990240(m): 7:39pm On May 07, 2013
Popup Blocker:

She was 17 years old when Paul chopped her cherry. She was legal.
The only crime here is Paul's unethical standard.
where ar u from? Under 18 na child abuse joor..e be like say u de chop under-age abi? Stop am o.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by PopupBlocker: 7:39pm On May 07, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Probably not lol, but that's actually besides the point. We're supposed to send the cream of the crop to those international pageants, so it'd make sense to have the cream of the crop competing in MBGN. It's never fun going to a pageant only to be surrounded by a scandal. Example, Vanessa Williams.[/size]

True, you're right about that.
Reminds me of our almost-miss. Universe representative.
I'm glad she was found out (false age) before she was sent out to be analyzed by the world

As for Psquare, fame is only temporary
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by PopupBlocker: 7:40pm On May 07, 2013
Soso990240: where ar u from? Under 18 na child abuse joor..e be like say u de chop under-age abi? Stop am o.

Lol I'm from your hometown........
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by manny4life(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2013
coogar:

no class, no decorum.
they are rich, good-looking with the world at their feet. they are not restricted by any culture to marry across the racial line. why not pick a woman out of their multitudes of admirers and marry? they are a poor excuse of a role model - bunch of airheads with no self control.

Oh well, like they say

You can take a hoe outta the hood, but you can't take the hood outta hoe... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

IMO, MOST celebs are nothing short of exonerated, high class thrash, again with the exception of the very few. Well, let's see how this drama unfolds.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by texazzpete(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2013
Someone took a photo outside a party and people are whining about 'sweaty armpits'. Now we know the sad sacks that go to parties and sit down in the corner, doing nothing.

NEWSFLASH: People sweat when they dance vigorously at parties.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 07, 2013
if Paul psquare is matured enough and he has GUTS....i dont see why he shouldnt do DNA test fro proof and so also to clear d air....am beginning to hate this dude.....i love 2face he as got d guts......

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 07, 2013
Come to think of it, if they do a paternity test and the child turns out to be paul's; what would happen? Will the immodest girl go ahead and marry him after this charade of shame? The fact that Paul publicly denied being the father of the child means he has no regards whatsoever for her... I pity her!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by manny4life(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2013
Popup Blocker:

Exactly.

Chaiiii I wish child support was legal an enforced in Nigeria

Well, if she get legal representation in the UK, and she's 200% certain that Paul is the child, I advise her to pursue that path to swift justice. I like P-Square, but certain times like this, they need to put on check. Let's see what happens next..

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 07, 2013
Popup Blocker: True, you're right about that.
Reminds me of our almost-miss. Universe representative.
I'm glad she was found out (false age) before she was sent out to be analyzed by the world

As for Psquare, fame is only temporary

[size=13pt]Seriously. It's troublesome actually.

Tell that to girls too. Fame and that glamour isn't all that it's hyped to be. It certainly isn't worth self-depreciation. Paul's been with Anita for years. Her baby may have come first (if it's his), but she's still #2.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by andyanders: 7:56pm On May 07, 2013
I think they should start tasting all these guys for HIV .2face first, Okoyes and co and all Nollywood actors and actresses are all potential aids carriers as they cannot have women with condom. All sleep around raw
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by tpia5: 7:58pm On May 07, 2013
So the writers of this story are yet to spice it up by googling pictures of a baby to claim as the one in question?

Even photoshop no dey?

And is michelle not a girl's name?

I guess the originator of the tale is not a native english speaker.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Mike1547: 7:58pm On May 07, 2013
pls wat point re dey trying to prove
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by durtman: 7:58pm On May 07, 2013
learnt d girl is a close friend to d first baby mama dats why hes kinda deny this now he fucking 2 friends at d same time kasala con burst nw he con dy deny,shame

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by tpia5: 8:01pm On May 07, 2013
pius4luv: all you haters should go and hug transform since you aren't happy for the pretty lady,i'm happy for her that she is among the okoye family now.

So that is a career goal in your opinion?

Low self esteem na wa,
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by alexchiny: 8:03pm On May 07, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Who begged the girl to name her son Michelle Paul Okoye? Lol.[/size]

You have not seen half of the things caused by poverty yet. What a shameless family. Tufiakwa
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by DeGenius3(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2013
is the girl really 19 years?
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Tinyemeka(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2013
REALITY101:

Things I noticed... She no fine, sweaty armpit big fat belle.

Sorry, Paul that's so not classy
Ummm... Stuff happens. See last bar of Snoop Dogg's first verse in Akon's 'I wanna F..k you'.
Sometimes people don't discriminate. undecided
Like I said, stuff happens.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by kolamilan(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2013
expertman: That guy should be stone
for what ?
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 07, 2013
Hmm....
Na wa oo!
But seriously why can't a simple DNA test be done, so we can at least hear word?
Am really tired of all these celebrities. They think they can do what they like and get away with it? Can't this so-called Psquare immediately confirm and take responsibility for his actions? Duh!
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by babymama3: 8:18pm On May 07, 2013
[size=18pt]Let us see a picture of the bouncing baby boy
I don't need no DNA
I only need to look at the nose on the kid to pronounce Paul guilty or not guilty[/size]
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2013
kofsy: Come to think of it, if they do a paternity test and the child turns out to be paul's; what would happen? Will the immodest girl go ahead and marry him after this charade of shame? The fact that Paul publicly denied being the father of the child means he has no regards whatsoever for her... I pity her!!!

Correct Girl. Your sense correct. Na young baby mama she turn to so o. Am sure she doesn't even have a profession yet. Genevieve get extreme luck survive her own. Meanwhile, she no fine reach Jenny. Na die she dey.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 07, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I still can't believe this girl has two parents talking to the media about their teenage daughter's alleged sexcapades with a pop artist that started when she was a mere 17 years of age. Total humiliation for a check and "baby mama" status. Shameless family.

Paul, oya, go do the DNA test.[/size]

My dear it just shows the moral depravity running amok in our society at this present time. It's something the parents should normally be ashamed of, but everybody wants a quick route to fame whichever way.

#the Nigerian story
Parents bribing for common entrance
Parents bribing for junior secondary exam
Parents paying for expo in waec
Parents bribing HOD for their ward to graduate with 2(1)
Parents bribing for 'good' NYSC posting
Parents bribing for employment for their kids into lucrative jobs

I'm sure your parents are guilty in at least one of these. These people are just following the general trend in our society. So before we spin the morality yarn- he who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by bababuff(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I still can't believe this girl has two parents talking to the media about their teenage daughter's alleged sexcapades with a pop artist that started when she was a mere 17 years of age. Total humiliation for a check and "baby mama" status. Shameless family.

Paul, oya, go do the DNA test.[/size]

Why come here and talk rubbish? Do you know the family, and who told you its amount money?

No good father or family will allow their daughter to used and dumped by a man just because he is a star. He should have zipped up if he knows he can't cope with the responsibility.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 07, 2013
Cokeroo: My dear it just shows the moral depravity running amok in our society at this present time. It's something the parents should normally be ashamed of, but everybody wants a quick route to fame whichever way.

#the Nigerian story
Parents bribing for common entrance
Parents bribing for junior secondary exam
Parents paying for expo in waec
Parents bribing HOD for their ward to graduate with 2(1)
Parents bribing for 'good' NYSC posting
Parents bribing for employment for their kids into lucrative jobs

I'm sure your parents are guilty in at least one of these. These people are just following the general trend in our society. So before we spin the morality yarn- he who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.

[size=13pt]I agree with the bolded. My parents are guilty of none of what you mentioned though.

Because a situation or environment is bad doesn't mean one should follow and/or do bad. There are still people in Nigeria that survive with clean hands. When life gives you lemons, don't chop the lemon and then complain it's bitter. Make lemonade.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Btruth: 8:27pm On May 07, 2013
seedord247: Its geting interesting. tongue

.......................It's truly getting interesting, didn't I comment about Paul telling us the truth yesterday? I will wait here dey follow the report.

Role model indeed!
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 07, 2013
bababuff: Why come here and talk rubbish? Do you know the family, and who told you its amount money?

No good father or family will allow their daughter to used and dumped by a man just because he is a star. He should have zipped up if he knows he can't cope with the responsibility.

[size=13pt]It takes two to tango, and they were complaining of unpaid hospital fees.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 07, 2013
These life we are in is a small place we should not use our position or wealth to cheat other. Sentiment apart did Paul agree knowing d girl? Did both of them had direct s** if yes why denying respect ur career go for DNA if not no need for ranting.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 07, 2013
Cos Paul is a celeb I can see lots of support for him..smh for this sick country..Baby gal take heart..God be with you

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 07, 2013
He should just do a DNA test to clear things up. If he has nothing to hide, he shouldn't be afraid to do one.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Orikinla(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2013
[size=28pt]BOTH OF THEM WERE CHEATING ON ANITA.

THEY WERE FURKING BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, BUT THE TRUTH IS NOW EXPOSED OUTDOORS FOR ALL EYES TO SEE.

HOW STUPID HUMANS ARE![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Chidinma Shows Of Backside In New Instagram Photo / Lillian Esoro's Celebrates Ubi Franklin's 31st Birthday / "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.