Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,158 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together (40418 Views)

P'square Pictured Together In Rotterdam After Performing / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by emmadejust(m): 11:44pm On May 07, 2013
mgbe nwata tolitere oga mata nna muru ya..c level way they are wilin to giv him d child.bt me here is beggin to hav my child frm d mum of d gal that born d child4me....afta i hav stand n provided 2her frm d beginin.now its nt upto 1year she s engage wit anoda man 4marriage.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Vires: 12:11am On May 08, 2013
uniqueval: Dis dude has slept with many willing girls - home and away. And have lost count... He just can't remember dis one. I won't be surprised if he doesn't recollect when this pix was taken and replies saying it was all photoshop'd.

abi ooooooo
at this rate he would soon surpass Tuface

like someone said in a similar thread, let the counting begin
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by airmark(m): 12:23am On May 08, 2013
I knew paul was lying when he said they did nt know her. Now if its true Anita is this lady's friend, then paul is a bad schemer. However, it seems this girl is using football age 19. undecided
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Awsome5645(m): 2:01am On May 08, 2013
Policewoman: Paul should be charged for child abuse.
is not only child abuse.
Did he force d girl 2 open up her legs 2take d barnana.
U all are jxt talking as if u are a saint.
I knw how soldiers do fleet up and down.
If u hv nt done worster than this stone him first.
Police woman are u a Saint?
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by spenx084(m): 2:49am On May 08, 2013
why is Paul being so dumb?let him arrange for a DNA test to clear the air na.Shou!!!! abeg where i keep my alomo bitters self.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by logica(m): 4:57am On May 08, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Who begged the girl to name her son Michelle Paul Okoye? Lol.[/size]
Michelle? Dem no tell am say "Michelle" na feminine version of "Michel"?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by josgolf(m): 5:31am On May 08, 2013
dis big gal is 19?mehn dy on a loooong thing.... ;Ddis big gal is 19?mehn dy on a loooong thing....
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:14am On May 08, 2013
Na wa oh! I heard dis story is not true. Alot of people have pics with the Psquare boyz from concert and video shoot, dat is no prove.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:16am On May 08, 2013
logica: Michelle? Dem no tell am say "Michelle" na feminine version of "Michel"?

[size=13pt]Lol. grin[/size]

airmark: I knew paul was lying when he said they did nt know her. Now if its true Anita is this lady's friend, then paul is a bad schemer. However, it seems this girl is using football age 19. undecided

[size=13pt]He may not be lying o. Chei, maybe I should have studied law...

He hasn't used his own mouth to say he'd take a DNA test. I was even thinking about it earlier. Everything that has been said has come from the girl and her family. All Paul said is that he doesn't know her. After his denial, a picture of the two of them posing next to each other was released.

The picture is compromising in no way. It's very possible that she's another fan he took a photo with and that she told people she "knows" him (very much like the way Nairalanders were posing with celebs that they "know" just a couple weeks ago).

The level of craze among some fans, mostly women, is insane. I've witnessed it first hand. Young women and older women alike. That's how someone tried to pin a baby on Flavour. Same situation. There was a picture of him with a fan and people were ready to believe it.

Usually Peter Okoye is in the media for his flamboyance. Paul is silent. It took the bobo how many years just to get on Twitter. It's hard for me to believe this one based on Naija news and the girl's perspective alone. A DNA test is the way forward.[/size]
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by jummylaw(f): 6:30am On May 08, 2013
NO COMMENT!
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by funkymedina: 6:44am On May 08, 2013
thought he didnt know the girl

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:14am On May 08, 2013
First, he denies knowing the girl...then he agrees to go for a paternity test undecided
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by feelme3(m): 7:43am On May 08, 2013
Quite unfortunate how society see moral bankruptcy as something That should be glorified. And some other "inexperienced" kid will probably see it as acceptable after seeing how many people That are supporting this shameless act
@ogugua88 God bless you for calling a spade by its name

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by hardigsbaba(m): 8:08am On May 08, 2013
30DB4FA6: Menh d gurl boobs sef no danda gidi gbam joooor she's just beautiful buh her boobs dey sleep .......

grin grin grin grin guy u no well.......go wake am now.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by babadem2much(m): 8:17am On May 08, 2013
=Popup Blocker]

And we should ignore the fact that she didn't fcuuukkkk herself[/quote] but she open her legs abi? i no fit shout!! smh
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by figment232(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2013
freecocoa: Chei Jehova jireh!

I thank God for my parents, just how shameless are this girl's parents? They obviously failed woefully in raising their child, what a stup!d family.

This is really annoying, why won't Psquare deny the paternity of the baby when its crystal clear the said girl is one of easy virtue, given that she's from a family with no values\morals.

Again how can he even sleep with a minor, my god! Na wa for all of them.
Pls dont just jump to conclusions. i feel the gal is gud and i also feel it was just a normal relationship they hsd.Remember she was disvirgined by him
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by figment232(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2013
ernpero okeke: I'm not buying this i am really sure its a fan who just wanted to snap with my bro angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Wetin she go again >When she knows fully well that DNA test is readily do-able
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by OilSubsidy: 11:24am On May 08, 2013
Thank 'god' for DNA test!! He has being vindicated. The child is NOT his SON!! PAUL is freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! THANK u jisos!

I beg invite me to the thanksgiving o o! cheesy.

SHAME ON YOU GIRL! SHAMEEE!!
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by bishop4life(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2013
Well its not in my capacity to say,but how d gal take travel to london for delivery? Did she actualy seek paul's consent to accumulate those bill. Pls she should settle her bill,come bak and hav a personal dialoge wit her alleged boy frend(sorry i mean man frend). Even if paul is responsible must she accumulate bills in his name?reason y she's no wife material
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by bababuff(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Lol. grin[/size]

[size=13pt]He may not be lying o. Chei, maybe I should have studied law...

He hasn't used his own mouth to say he'd take a DNA test. I was even thinking about it earlier. Everything that has been said has come from the girl and her family. All Paul said is that he doesn't know her. After his denial, a picture of the two of them posing next to each other was released.

The picture is compromising in no way. It's very possible that she's another fan he took a photo with and that she told people she "knows" him (very much like the way Nairalanders were posing with celebs that they "know" just a couple weeks ago).

The level of craze among some fans, mostly women, is insane. I've witnessed it first hand. Young women and older women alike. That's how someone tried to pin a baby on Flavour. Same situation. There was a picture of him with a fan and people were ready to believe it.

Usually Peter Okoye is in the media for his flamboyance. Paul is silent. It took the bobo how many years just to get on Twitter. It's hard for me to believe this one based on Naija news and the girl's perspective alone. A DNA test is the way forward.[/size]

Una, which one be your own sef?
Why you dey carry anoda person load for head put your own for hand?
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by deavicky(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2013
you mean you don't know tu face is a saint? let me tell u somethings
1) if na tuface he for no try deny
2)like 20% of Nigerian girls want to have baby for tuface but he only pick few
3)tuface is generous to the ladies. so what else will he do to prove his self a saint?
henchamb: these guys are gona make 2face look like a saint
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by freecocoa(f): 2:20pm On May 08, 2013
figment232: Pls dont just jump to conclusions. i feel the gal is gud and i also feel it was just a normal relationship they hsd.Remember she was disvirgined by him
How am I supposed to remember anything when I know nothing about the issue?

I'm just shocked at her parents who are proud their daughter started sleeping with men at the tender age of 17.

You already even believe the girl, how do you know he disvirgined her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by isuomo: 2:25pm On May 08, 2013
The girl is a part 4 law student in Unijos, she is no dumbo and should know the father of her baby unfortunately for P-Square his PR will go down whichever side this story falls. Sleeping with 17 year old girls shows no responsibility on his path.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by InvertedHammer: 3:14pm On May 08, 2013
DID HE IMPREGNATE HER ?

or

DID HE KNOCK HER UP?

I think he knocked her up and did not impregnate her
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Flirtyfemi: 6:16pm On May 08, 2013
And the saga continues! Elshama’s Baby Is Actually Paul Okoye Of PSquare’s Firstborn! http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/and-saga-continues-elshamas-baby-is.html
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by tpia5: 6:35pm On May 08, 2013
if babies could talk, they'd ask their parents a lot of questions. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by topmostg: 9:43pm On May 08, 2013
Leebeedo: for your information,u don't throw away the bath water and the baby.
this got me rotflmfao..
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by livingstoneony(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I still can't believe this girl has two parents talking to the media about their teenage daughter's alleged sexcapades with a pop artist that started when she was a mere 17 years of age. Total humiliation for a check and "baby mama" status. Shameless family.

Paul, oya, go do the DNA test.[/size]
how is this "woman" 19? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? / Waje Shares Her Transformation From 2009-2015 In A Photo Collage / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.