Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates (303158 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
jendell: pls,i'm behind gist,i applied,did d online tests,later on,i was told i'm under consideration,dat i shud always check my Email,bla bla bla.I ju opened dis thread after so many weeks nd i'm seeing tins lyk interview,status update etc,pls how do i check my status? is there still hope 4 me?pls sm1 put me tru
http://www.shell.com/global/aboutshell/careers/students-and-graduates/recruitment_day/app-shellrd-myapplication.html
that's d link. log in and check ur application status. mine is still "application under review".
keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
has any biochemist gone thru the first assessmt and made hs/her first and second choice...just wnt to know where we fit in shell so as to know what role to apply for....house pls, i need contributions
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ogwulumba: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
Why is the house so quiet??
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
ogwulumba: Why is the house so quiet??
coz shell seems to be quiet about our applications

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Wiseoldman: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF:
coz shell seems to be quiet about our applications

I heard diff folks are interviewing every week...so shell is far from quiet. But d recruitment is in batches. Itll take time to treat all. Unlike some other coys ,shell wont throw out ur application without a reason.

* First come first serve was boldly written when we applied....im also not far from the shoes u'r in, lets be hopeful.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Wise_old_man:

I heard diff folks are interviewing every week...so shell is far from quiet. But d recruitment is in batches. Itll take time to treat all. Unlike some other coys ,shell wont throw out ur application without a reason.

* First come first serve was boldly written when we applied....im also not far from the shoes u'r in, lets be hopeful.
Yeah, that I know. but they are taking too long
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ogwulumba: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
For those dat have done srd. How long did shell say it will tàke to get back to you, and we are praying and hoping that we hear good news soon from you guys dat have attended ur srd.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by 4mula22(m): 6:02am On Jul 28, 2013
ogwulumba: For those dat have done srd. How long did shell say it will tàke to get back to you, and we are praying and hoping that we hear good news soon from you guys dat have attended ur srd.
they said we r gonna hear from them before the end of the year grin grin
I ain't joking, that's what they said, and dey refused to give a definite answer. so i'd advice u get your mind off it a lil.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by omoha: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
My HR status has been "Application Under Review" since 29th June that i completed the second on-line test. Anybody in the house in same condition?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by enigmang: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
omoha: My HR status has been "Application Under Review" since 29th June that i completed the second on-line test. Anybody in the house in same condition?

Same with me mate.. mine has actually been since 13th of May
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Heyrun: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2013
enigmang:

Same with me mate.. mine has actually been since 13th of May

Same here too. I think we just have to be patient.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Mbkite(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
ADVICE: If u hv done ur SRD,kindly get ur mind off it. The best u can do is to pray, pray and pray. Dnt limit urself to shell, spread ur tentacles,aim for other good opportunities. Shell said they would call before the end of the year, u can agree with me dat d answer is not a definite one. Those that wait upon the Lord shall do exploits. If u must do exploits, if u must hv God purpose fulfilled in your life, then wait upon Him. If SHELL JOB is for u, no power, principality, authority, nepotism, and ima madu, can stop u..... just hv faith. for without faith, its impossible to please God. Therefore, lack of faith is sin. BE WISE

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ogwulumba: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
@mbkite U are ryt. Everything is in the hand of God. What will be will be. Its important that everybody keep their options open.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by leahjones: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Team Application under review how far? Its over 2 months now... I still believe grin

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Kolren: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2013
Just spoke with a friend that applied for the last years program and completed everything last year. She was just offered a job there, told that she was on the waiting list since last year. Just want to say that with them I guess once u have not been told no, then there is hope.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by donmarshia(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2013
I did my SRD yesterday. The news is that, Shell will be calling very soon. Most likely this month.

There is an average matrix of your performance across all activities. If you get to the pass mark required for Capability, Achievement and Relationship then you scale through.

My help is of the Lord. My strength don finish. Tasking and drilling is the word to describe the SRD.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by taiwo3(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2013
bnhn
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
Pls house can I apply now ? Who knows d closing date
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Rugby77: 12:50am On Aug 04, 2013
tai wo: pls i forgot the dept i applied to, pls how do u recall the dept u applied to? thanks

Only by heart. But if you can't recall it, don't worry. No one will ask about what you exactly filled online, but which one you want. Just go the site and choose new areas.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 04, 2013
Go to http://www.shell.com/global/aboutshell/careers/students-and-graduates/recruitment_day/app-shellrd-myapplication.html and register. I think it closes on 31st of December.
britnex: Pls house can I apply now ? Who knows d closing date
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by donmarshia(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tolutweety, have you done your SRD? Was it at PH or Lagos?

And what does your Application status show?

Feedback?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by tolutweety(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
donmarshia: Tolutweety, have you done your SRD? Was it at PH or Lagos?

And what does your Application status show?

Feedback?

Yes,done it already.ws done in ph.
the last tym I chkd ,my applicatn status still reads 'final assessment scheduled',thou avnt chkd in a yl.

Was told by one of them that we should take chill pill n we will be called when its time;the time ranges frm 2wks after srd to probably mnths.

Best bet is to keep checkin ur applicatn status n cntinue wif prayers.

God help us all.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by donmarshia(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2013
tolutweety:

Yes,done it already.ws done in ph.
the last tym I chkd ,my applicatn status still reads 'final assessment scheduled',thou avnt chkd in a yl.

Was told by one of them that we should take chill pill n we will be called when its time;the time ranges frm 2wks after srd to probably mnths.

Best bet is to keep checkin ur applicatn status n cntinue wif prayers.

God help us all.

I did mine at Lagos. We were told that they would get to us real soon. In fact a Hr guy told me that, 'they have plans that we start as soon as September'. He said all would get feedback whether successful or not.

So I wonder why the news from the PH camp is contrary!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
I was under the impression that shell had only started interviewing PH applicants and had not gotten around to Lagos applicants yet. My application has been under review since May.
That's nice....@tolutweety, when did you attend the interview?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by tolutweety(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
donmarshia:

I did mine at Lagos. We were told that they would get to us real soon. In fact a Hr guy told me that, 'they have plans that we start as soon as September'. He said all would get feedback whether successful or not.

So I wonder why the news from the PH camp is contrary!

wts ur applicatn status ?
We ll get to hear from them soonest n its gonna b +ve news.

@bday : I av some friends whose applicatns are under review too. Its done in batches,it ll soon b ur turn. One thing is certain;they wnt just forget u like dat,so I advice u relax n believe there is d appointed tym for urs n its soonest.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by 4mula22(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
I did mine in ph abt a month ago.
status reads 'final assessment scheduled'
we didn't get to know wen to expect a reply from them, since we were among the first set to be invited for the SRD. but they were just telling us 'b4 d end of the yr'
I really wish this September date is true.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 2:55am On Aug 09, 2013
Guess i missed out on this because i never applied......
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by playto(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Collins Le Skillz Madumere:
Guess i missed out on this because i never applied......

U may still apply..I beliv d application is still in progress
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kcpumpin(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2013
Plz for those of us who have had the opportunity to attend the SRD.. Be kind enough to let the house know if by any chance your application status ever reads anything asides from 'final assessment scheduled'. Thanks..
The wait continues with fervent prayers..
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by chemicstein: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2013
Plz u guyz should help..I am currently applying for this SRD..at the Shell Eligigibility part, they asked if I hv applied for any shell job in d last 12 mnths, I clicked NO but ther is no "Continue" button to click..I only saw "previous" "Clear" and "close"...plz u gguyz shud hep me

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (46) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.