Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates (303329 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by texasbreed: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
donmarshia:

Guy, contact Melissa, Asap. It was obviously an omission.
Have done that ....in august ....she said sept SRD batch....though that has passed now....I think I'll recontact her again now ASAP
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Omaobe: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Omaobe: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hi Texasbreed and everyone. Pls can I av Melissa's number? because, my status has 'Application Under Review' sin May dat I did my 2nd assessment and I wi to ask her to the reason. U can send her number to my email, arinobek@yahoo.com, if u can't put it on this thread. Thanks so much as I await ur timely response.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by tobypills(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
donmarshia:

pls can I have Melissa contact info? I need to know whats up with my under review application cos I will be travelling out of the country so that I would no how to plan my movement.
pls omaobe, texasbread and @ all, any one wit melissa no sud send to me here or arejia@yahoo.com if u want it to be confidential.

thanks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kelzabel(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
tobypills:
pls can I have Melissa contact info? I need to know whats up with my under review application cos I will be travelling out of the country so that I would no how to plan my movement.
pls omaobe, texasbread and @ all, any one wit melissa no sud send to me here or arejia@yahoo.com if u want it to be confidential.

thanks

Pls I'll need d number 2...we need 2 knw wats up wit our fate abt dis tin...here's my email addy pls...kellycrux4luv@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kcpresh82: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
donmarshia:

Pls I will also like to get d numba. Pls send the number to kingsley_omomo@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by DMainMan: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
Deadline is today: Oct 9

Phillips Outsourcing: We are currently recruiting for one of our client in the telecoms and we require over 90 CVs matching the criteria below:

1. Fresh Graduates with BSC/HND qualification in Engineering or Science Degree in Electronics, Telecommunications or Computer Science from a University or Technical College

2. Candidates should reside in any of the regions below:
Asaba
Abuja
Enugu
Ibadan
Kano
Lagos
Port Harcourt

The client requires the CVs latest COB 9th October hence we will need your assistance if you know anyone in any of the target regions.

Please send CVs to careers@phillipsoutsourcing.net with the location as the subject of the mail
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by DMainMan: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
For those applying for Shell/Schlumberger,
I have the Shell/Schlumberger past question format
with answers.
For request, send an email to:
dmainman@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kelzabel(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
DMainMan: For those applying for Shell/Schlumberger,
with answers.
dmainman@yahoo.com

And I'm sure u'r gonna ask 4 money,so y dnt u just tell us ow much it cost nw?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by DMainMan: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
kelzabel:

And I'm sure u'r gonna ask 4 money,so y dnt u just tell us ow much it cost nw?

D attachment format of the three tests (Schlumberger/Shell and Dragnet) will be sent before u pay to give u an idea. Ok. Everyone knows that to av d full past question and answer of the three tests is just N1000 only. If u cant, den do it by yourself. Thanks. I am only giving Dragnet GSE for free. Go to the applicable thread and write your email there
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nduson20: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
My application has been under review since may 11th. What is my faith? help please ooooo.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Teelda(f): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
Can I get Melissa's contact as well? My email is teelda@yahoo.com. Tnx
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kcwoo: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
Please can someone paste Melissa's number so that we can have it
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by spawne: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
kcwoo: Please can someone paste Melissa's number so that we can have it
First off, I strongly doubt (not saying it's impossible) anyone here has Mellisa's number and even if they did, it would be silly pasting it here. If you really need to reach her, then you will have to send her a mail.

If you do not have her mail address, then that means she hasn't contacted you. I'd rather you be patient and hopeful like me smiley

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kcwoo: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
ok
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by pet7: 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
if u need past ques call 08097038920
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by leahjones: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ Team application under review........ Is there still hope? Almost the end of Oct already

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Boephil: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hello peps. I'm new here.. actually joined in order to get "first hand" info ..at least a hint ..bout what is happening with SRD.. my application. I've seen alot of similar cases as mine in the previous posts.. my application has also been "under review" since about 8th of May.. Plsss, I want to know if any/All Engineering applicants have been contacted for the SRD/phone interview. ..d Waiting is getting frustrating u know?! Thanks!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Emmaville(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2013
How long does it take to get a response after SRD? Has anyone here heard from them after SRD?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by doncassey(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
application under review since. na who i offend make him forgive me

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by spawne: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
Emmaville: How long does it take to get a response after SRD? Has anyone here heard from them after SRD?
Still waiting for the SRD even. Had y interview since september. So you in a somewhat better position.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
spawne:
Still waiting for the SRD even. Had y interview since September. So you in a somewhat better position.

The issue why there's much delay as regards your SRD event is that less than 5% of the recruiters are around and it's kinda difficult to schedule everyone for SRD with the few ones available.

For the guys on pending interview and/application under review, you will need to be a little more patient, as there are thousands of applications that have been processed and there hasn't been further actions on them due to the large volumes.

The information I have is that all applications will be processed
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
DMainMan: For those applying for Shell/Schlumberger,
with answers.
dmainman@yahoo.com

Please, I need them too as I applied to Shell. May God bless you. Email: kjohnmark97@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2013
My Application has been pending review since June. Please send Melissa's number.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by HenryKel84: 7:14am On Oct 26, 2013
send your inquiries to:

Ma.Cristina "Tin-Tin" F. Marania
Shell Recruitment
Email: careers@shell.com

He/She will reply you. i have confirmed it: because i have written before and got a reply under 72-hrs.

Best of luck
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by SirMethod1(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2013
Has anyone here gotten medical invitation, How long was the response from the SRD?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Geehay(m): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
rettdow@gmail.c:
Nice trend!! please did anybody partake in the 2nd stage and was not successful?..... really want to know because d status we are all getting is some how, some "pending interview" while odas "under review"

did u get your result immediately after the test?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by jokkylove09(f): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hello NL, pls I jst applied yesterday and was abt to take the personality test today, on logging in through the site sent to my mail, I was given instructions and some others like agree, disagree and so on but I couldn't choose any option, I tried draging the box bt it wasn't jst working. Pls how do I go about it. I would highly appreciate your response
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kelzabel(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
jokkylove09: Hello NL, pls I jst applied yesterday and was abt to take the personality test today, on logging in through the site sent to my mail, I was given instructions and some others like agree, disagree and so on but I couldn't choose any option, I tried draging the box bt it wasn't jst working. Pls how do I go about it. I would highly appreciate your response

U don't av 2 drag it.just click on d number u wnt 2 choose.if u wan 2 choose agree,just click on it
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2013
so.. after 7 months of application under review, my status finally changed to application unsuccessful...
why make me wait 7 months?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Yeske: 10:50am On Nov 12, 2013
swiftrobin: so.. after 7 months of application under review, my status finally changed to application unsuccessful...
why make me wait 7 months?

Wow, this is scary. I will check mine later today.

Sorry man, better ones are coming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (46) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.