Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates (303231 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by onyik44(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
pls i need d shl questions too.my email address is dantyman40@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 21, 2013
29Ade07: Hello house,
What is the average time lag between the completion of the first test and the receipt of the IV link for the second test?
Thanks guys for the reply

Within 30 minutes
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 21, 2013
I also need the past questions myself. Pls PM me.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 21, 2013
I just want to confirm, is it everybody that will get an email to proceed to the online assesment 2 or not everybody.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Password77(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
hello house. is a corper a govrrment official
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by sirwilly1(m): 1:32am On Sep 23, 2013
pls, i need if shl questions too @ princewillojeli@yahoo.com . Thanks.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Chuksaluta(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2013
For those that need shl, go to www.assessmentday.co.uk and www.indibix.com
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by lammy2rule(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hello all..... I can see that some are awaiting response of Post SRD, while some are still waiting for SRD dates. I was discussing with a friend today and she told me that most of the people she knew that had Application under review had gotten application Unsuccessful embarassed. Please any body in the house who has heard such.

For those just applying as well as just writing your online tests i say Best of luck. smiley

Those of us still in Application under review.... God bless us all with great news. A pal in shell said we will be contacted as long as you haven't gotten application Unsuccessful. Cheers wink

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kiete(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
Please house, is there any one that applied for Shell Internship? if there are, please tell me the stage you are at the moment because mine is still under review since May...smh!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by spawne: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2013
Has anyone been called for the SRD later than the supposed 10days after the phone Interview?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by spawne: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2013
And my status hasn't been updated..it still says "interview scheduled".
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ekoscolary: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hello people, for those people with application under review status and called the shell phone number advised on this thread, was there any positive development or change in status after calling the number ?? please reply asap ... thanks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by texasbreed: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2013
spawne: Has anyone been called for the SRD later than the supposed 10days after the phone Interview?
Spawne as long as the status ain't changed yet..keep your fingers crossed.... Usually they send u SRD success mail even b4 the 10 days they say....but I guess in your case they are through a large batch of interviews and they want to finish all...b4 sending success mails......take a chill pill and calm down....
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by SirMethod1(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2013
Sure!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by tommby: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
@sir method plz wen did you do ur phone interview?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by texasbreed: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sir Method: Sure!
This your sure sir method is very generic to say the least. Do expound on it for the house to know the reason for the sure.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
HELP!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Mikkyboy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
So ppl are stilll doing this online test with the obvious magomago in dis year's SRD....hmmmmmm.No success story and dey are enploying ppl.na wa for shell this year.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by 100shades: 2:58am On Sep 27, 2013
obynond: Jst passed the 1st online assessment..movin on 2 d nxt part,please I need help frm doz hu hav done dz second part..ow does it luk like,any gud tips on passin it?helpppppppppppp!!!!!

please how long between the completion of the first online test to the congratulatory message for the next stage?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by 100shades: 3:01am On Sep 27, 2013
SporoX: I dont know if the phone interview stage is by the department you chose. Cos mine has been since may too and have even forgotten the 2 departments I choose. I have worried for too long and now relaxed cos whatever will be, will be. Lets just keep the hopes high, E SURE SAY DEM NEVA REACH MY DEPARTMENT

what department did you chose?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by jaylla5: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
masagoody:
ameeeen ooo
helo,please the soft copy of d shl tests questions ijeomachima1212@gmail.com. thank u
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by texasbreed: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2013
People looking for shl questions should just visit assessmentday.co.uk and stop posting unnecessary comments.....remember shell for this year. Is not shl its actually cubiks and kenexa......
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by DMainMan: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
Shell doesnt use shl anymore, de now use cubik test format
For test sample format, send a mail to:
dmainman@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
dont bother wasting ur time cos the people to be employed are set.. If u dnt hv anyone there ure lost nd even we dat have hv tried bt nt yet found a way in cos senior staffs in shell have people to fix in nd still pending.. They only follow company standard by posting jnb advert bt 4get it nd look 4 other

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by SirMethod: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
shegzyvic: dont bother wasting ur time cos the people to be employed are set.. If u dnt hv anyone there ure lost nd even we dat have hv tried bt nt yet found a way in cos senior staffs in shell have people to fix in nd still pending.. They only follow company standard by posting jnb advert bt 4get it nd look 4 other
Itz not true. Don't make us believe that you are incompetent. If you have got what Shell needs you would find your way there. If you are competent, I would advise you strike off this mindset and concentrate.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by DMainMan: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
shegzyvic: dont bother wasting ur time cos the people to be employed are set.. If u dnt hv anyone there ure lost nd even we dat have hv tried bt nt yet found a way in cos senior staffs in shell have people to fix in nd still pending.. They only follow company standard by posting jnb advert bt 4get it nd look 4 other

It is a big lie. My first job i didnt know anyone. I just got a job recently and i didnt know anyone.

If u pass ur online assessment, weeks or months later, HR Head at UK will comtact u. All result goes directly dere. Ur CV and credentials along with with your online assessment will determine if u wil b shortlisted by dem.

If u meet dere criteria, de will call/ email u and arrange for phone interview in which Shell HR in Nigeria will conduct.

I just concluded phone interview with Shell earlier dis month waiting for SRD. If u ar intelligent and brilliant, u wil surely get d job.

No organisation wants to employ a dullard

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by texasbreed: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
DMainMan:

It is a big lie. My first job i didnt know anyone. I just got a job recently and i didnt know anyone.

If u pass ur online assessment, weeks or months later, HR Head at UK will comtact u. All result goes directly dere. Ur CV and credentials along with with your online assessment will determine if u wil b shortlisted by dem.

If u meet dere criteria, de will call/ email u and arrange for phone interview in which Shell HR in Nigeria will conduct.

I just concluded phone interview with Shell earlier dis month waiting for SRD. If u ar intelligent and brilliant, u wil surely get d job.

No organisation wants to employ a dullard
Have you gotten the SRD notification already from the HR? Please what's your course or what discipline did u opt for during the interview?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by tommby: 6:22am On Sep 29, 2013
@ the mainman nd texas breed wen did you guys do ur fone interview. I did mine since 13th september nd d lady said they wuld get bak 2 me after 10 working days. Its past 10 working days already nd still no feedback frm shell. Wots ur status showing now?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by proficienc(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2013
Hello house, i'l nid help in relation to applying for this opening. I'm a batch A corper, an economics grad nd in a place where internet connection is shitty. I dnt knw if i would be screened cos of reasons 1 nd 2. Are they opening for commercial peeps. Ur input is very much appreciated
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2013
100shades:

what department did you chose?
100 shades pls kindly check ur email. Sent u an anonymous message

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (46) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.