Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,004 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You (56911 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Nobody: 8:31am On May 08, 2013
The best way to make your ex regret breaking up with you is to turn the tables on your ex by doing the exact opposite to what they expect by making them feel as if they were the one that was dumped. In order to do this you must get a hold of your emotions and realize right now you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Do not make the mistake of using manipulation tactics!

4 Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking Up With You

1. Accept the break up and thank your ex for the time you spent together. Tell them you understand that you can no longer be together and respect their decision.

2. Stop all contact immediately, even if your ex is calling you. More often than not couples will remain in contact with one another with to remain "just friends" or one party trying to convince the other to get together, if this is the case you must stop immediately

3. Love your single life. Don't be afraid to go out with friends and start doing things you enjoy, make your ex see that you are still the same person they fell in love with by being confident, positive and out going. Get word out to your ex through mutual friends about your new found lease on life. You ex will be begin to wonder if you met someone else after you have stopped contact and are happy again.

4. Reuniting with your ex. Once the other 3 steps are completed , expect contact from your ex, remember that reuniting is a process , you can not simply jump back into a relationship without fixing the problems that lead to the break up first.

http://www.articlesfactory.com/articles/social-issues/4-steps-to-make-your-ex-regret-breaking-up-with-you-get-your-ex-back-in-the-process.html

2 Likes

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by hersweetness(f): 9:10am On May 08, 2013
Noted... But who wants to reunite with an ex anyway

10 Likes

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by xynerise: 9:12am On May 08, 2013
Story
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by 190: 9:53am On May 08, 2013
Damn I nid 2 do those to get reunited with all 15 of my ex's

Coolio undecided

9 Likes

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by greedie1(f): 9:58am On May 08, 2013
hmmm smiley

1 Like

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by angelTI(f): 10:08am On May 08, 2013
mtschewwwwwww
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by BarryX(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2013
Whatz up with the RULES on top of the New PosT? TOPIC:
Have they Been Tested and Trusted ? Coz anybody can just munch up tactics that work for one and not with the other.
Situation & Circumstances Leading to Break-up, Environment should be taken into cognisance before them Tactics

1 Like

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Princeparix(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2013
190: Damn I nid 2 do those to get reunited with all 15 of my ex's

Coolio undecided
gringringrin
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by megareal: 10:32am On May 08, 2013
I disagree with no. 4. No need to reunite with an ex....... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Nobody: 10:50am On May 08, 2013
For all i care, my ex shld go to hell and remain there foreva.

Regret or no Regret..!!!

Nyere84 have moved on with her life long tym ago.

Whoeva sees my ex, shld pls help me and pass the msg to him.

3 Likes

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Nobody: 11:12am On May 08, 2013
This is for those who like going back to their vomit. Not those of us who dance azonto to the lord everyday, for making our ex leave us.

8 Likes

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by adeyemireal1(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2013
jst passing by#drink my alomo and danxin alingo#

1 Like

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Indifferent(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2013
I dont need anybody to regret breaking up with me. And i lost interest in your post from the point of getting back the the ex
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by DigitalSignal(m): 11:35am On May 08, 2013
Yungwizzzy: The best way to make your ex regret breaking up with you is to turn the tables on your ex by doing the exact opposite to what they expect by making them feel as if they were the one that was dumped. In order to do this you must get a hold of your emotions and realize right now you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Do not make the mistake of using manipulation tactics! 4 Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking Up With You

1. Accept the break up and thank your ex for the time you spent together. Tell them you understand that you can no longer be together and respect their decision.

2. Stop all contact immediately, even if your ex is calling you. More often than not couples will remain in contact with one another with to remain "just friends" or one party trying to convince the other to get together, if this is the case you must stop immediately

The text in bold (step 2) is wrong advice if you ever hope to come back! I'd advice you don't call but whenever his/her call comes through, you should pick it and sound as lively as possible as if you're happy without him/her and don't give any impression that he/she is being missed!

Yungwizzzy: 3. Love your single life. Don't be afraid to go out with friends and start doing things you enjoy, make your ex see that you are still the same person they fell in love with by being confident, positive and out going

How would you make your ex see that you're confident, positive and outgoing when you have no communication and assuming you don't live in the same neighborhood/town?

Yungwizzzy: Get word out to your ex through mutual friends about your new found lease on life. You ex will be begin to wonder if you met someone else after you have stopped contact and are happy again.

I don't seem to understand the text in bold! You mean the lady/guy should send some mutual friend to tell the ex that he/she has found a happy new life? This seems to contradict your very own words, ''Do not make the mistake of using manipulation tactics!'' And what if the ex says, ''I don't care about whatever life she/he has found'' and the friend reports this back to them? Isn't his/her heart being exposed to more bruises?

This doesn't make much sense to me! I think it would be more mature, if you still care so much, to leave the door of communication open and portray the attributes you mentioned above!

Yungwizzzy: 4. Reuniting with your ex. Once the other 3 steps are completed , expect contact from your ex, remember that reuniting is a process , you can not simply jump back into a relationship without fixing the problems that lead to the break up first.

When will it be understood that sometimes when you break-up, you do not want a reunion? You break-up because you really want to, because you've seen someone better, because you never really wanted a relationship that would blossom into something deep in the first place, etc..

His/her wanting to come back is a function of the way they felt about you right from the beginning and the boldness of the footprints you've left behind in his/her heart!

4 Likes

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 08, 2013
The OP still living in the 15th century.

One step gets them pussies back - "Win the Lottery"
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by olumaxi(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2013
Thank God i dont av an ex..yipee
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 08, 2013
olumaxi: Thank God i dont av an ex..yipee

The reason you don't have an ex below:

3 Likes

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by supaeagles(m): 3:03pm On May 08, 2013
Win a big contract (or the lottery).
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by larayat(f): 3:04pm On May 08, 2013
#sigh#
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Lilimax(f): 3:05pm On May 08, 2013
megareal: I disagree with no. 4. No need to reunite with an ex....... undecided undecided
Why should I go back to my vomit?
I care less that he exists... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by lifestyle1(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2013
2ndOGA:

The reason you don't have an ex below:

wdf shocked
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by dopeJemi: 3:09pm On May 08, 2013
sexkillz: This is for those who like going back to their vomit. Not those of us who dance azonto to the lord everyday, for making our ex leave us.

God4bid, what if u and ogugua call it quit 2day, will u call her ur vomit 2mao? If yes, can u keep d vomit in a safe place 4 me so dat I can eat it later smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by johndarey(m): 3:10pm On May 08, 2013
And wtf z d essence of makin him/her regret??...y dnt u jst 4gt abt d whole stuff n move on??...u may be hurtin urself emotionally @ d end of d day...
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by VMF(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2013
I am a newly registered nairalander! Una no go welcome me again

1 Like

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by StateOfMind: 3:15pm On May 08, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by lertee(f): 3:20pm On May 08, 2013
undecided
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Egosonia: 3:21pm On May 08, 2013
Well....gud tips..bt no goin bak 2vomit
Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by JahMan1: 3:22pm On May 08, 2013
What is an 'EX'?
Somebody you have been committing fornication with?
So what is the big deal if either of you repents of your sins and stopped the ungodly act?
It is commendable to break up and the big deal is that there will be joy in heaven for a soul that repents.
Why is rule 4 there?
Somebody pls educate me further.

1 Like

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Emilord(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2013
nyere84: For all i care, my ex shld go to hell and remain there foreva.

Regret or no Regret..!!!

Nyere84 have moved on with her life long tym ago.

Whoeva sees my ex, shld pls help me and pass the msg to him.
it seems ur ex is in dis nairaland 4 u to be sounding like dat.easy o

1 Like

Re: Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 08, 2013
Ex,remain ex.all i needed to is to move on with ur life.Not just move on,but a more beautiful & respectful new gf/bf. simple the rest is history.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) / My Pre Wedding Pictures / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.