Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) (2763 Views)

8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Prompt Response Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by strangest(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2013
grin

Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by Acidosis(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin Trust me most will pick harvard monkey..

grab his cash

& then hook a sugar boy..

2 Likes

Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 08, 2013
[size=13pt]If "neither" is an option, then that's my choice.[/size]
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by greedie1(f): 9:14am On May 08, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]If "neither" is an option, then that's my choice.[/size]
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by buklan4realyah(f): 11:05am On May 08, 2013
OH boi! forget about fine face oooo

na money we dey talk about here oo.

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 08, 2013
i will go with dat monkey, chop and clean mouth, den divorce him...funny though

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by strangest(m): 7:49pm On May 08, 2013
Acidosis: grin grin grin grin Trust me most will pick harvard monkey..

grab his cash

grin grin

waiting for more response from the ladies... THANK YOU
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by strangest(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]If "neither" is an option, then that's my choice.[/size]

No, Ma.. "Neither" is not an option... undecided grin
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by Nobody: 6:11am On May 09, 2013
[size=13pt]Unfair. Neither of them are attractive to me.[/size]
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by Mynd44: 6:43am On May 09, 2013
^^
Alien
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by strangest(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Unfair. Neither of them are attractive to me.[/size]

you mean you dont love a God fearing man? shocked lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by Tjohn1(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2013

grab his cash

With that set of tooth? no one will
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by strangest(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2013
T-john:

With that set of tooth? no one will

for real?? Speak for yourself o grin grin grin
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by Nobody: 1:36am On May 10, 2013
I refuse to choose. tongue
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by cfours: 3:54am On May 10, 2013

grab his cash

grin grin grin
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by strangest(m): 4:14am On May 10, 2013
Yield: I refuse to choose. tongue
You don fail JAMB, be that kiss grin
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 10, 2013
strangest:
You don fail JAMB, be that kiss grin

shocked cry cry cry
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by ezemoses(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2013
The ugly dude is the better candidate for most ladies
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by honeric01(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2013
Kristty: i will go with dat monkey, chop and clean mouth, den divorce him...funny though

In the process contract monkey related diseases lol.

Then infect innocent men with the diseases?

You no well!
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by Princeparix(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2013
Kristty: i will go with dat monkey, chop and clean mouth, den divorce him...funny though
#jumps into okwu-ego river#
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by fruityjojo(f): 4:10pm On May 10, 2013
Love is all dat Matters...
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by strangest(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2013
fruityjojo: Love is all dat Matters...

I conquer
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by strangest(m): 9:18pm On May 10, 2013
Princeparix: #jumps into okwu-ego river#
jumps into okwu-ego river and grab you out... gives you CPR... YOU ARE NOT DYING ON MY THREAD, ABEGI!!!
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by strangest(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2013
eze moses: The ugly dude is the better candidate for most ladies

You know UGLY refers to repulsive and unpleasant.... I really dont think money means the same....
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by Princeparix(m): 11:26pm On May 10, 2013
strangest: jumps into okwu-ego river and grab you out... gives you CPR... YOU ARE NOT DYING ON MY THREAD, ABEGI!!!
abeg leave me for wia i dey
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by Nobody: 4:06am On May 11, 2013
neither. lol
Re: Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) by Nobody: 4:06am On May 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Unfair. Neither of them are attractive to me.[/size]

^^^

(1) (Reply)

How To Impress A Girl And Make Her Fall In Love With You / Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School / 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.