Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl (946 Views)

Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni / Suld I Take Her Back?: / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by jhibola: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2008
i met this girl and i fell in love with her, after 1year of good and sound relationship, she starts to misbehave and left because she was not caring,
after a month i met another girl who loves and cares for me and i promise her never to leave her,
Now the first girl is back begging to come back,

the problem now is , i really love the first one despite all she has done but i don't wana hurt the second because she has done nothing bad to me, she came and made me happy.

plz help
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2008
Second girl! Second girl! Please don't break her heart as the first one did yours smiley
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by jhibola: 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2008
ibkaye:

Second girl! Second girl! Please don't break her heart as the first one did yours smiley

thanks4 ur advise but what do u want me to tell her if she comes, cos u know i cant just tell her to go just like that, ?`
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by welli(f): 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2008
follow ur heart bt bcareful nt to break d heart of the second girl even if u ve to leave her,do it carefully nd wisely
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2008
jhibola:

thanks4 your advise but what do u want me to tell her if she comes, because u know i can't just tell her to go just like that, ?`
Yes you can, but break it down to her nicely, tell her you have someone else in your life at the moment but it does not stop you two from being friends smiley
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by jhibola: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2008
welli:

follow your heart bt bcareful nt to break d heart of the second girl even if u ve to leave her,do it carefully nd wisely

how if i may ask, the 2nd girl has not absolutly nothing bad, she calls me evry day , unlike the 1st one,
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by jhibola: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2008
the first girl even told me that its very hard to marry me cos am not a jehovah witness,

but the second accept me even though she knew i was a muslim
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by jhibola: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2008
even though she knew i was a muslim
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2008
jhibola:

the first girl even told me that its very hard to marry me because am not a jehovah witness,

but the second accept me even though she knew i was a a great one
Like I said, second girl seems more perfect for you than the first, but it's your choice abi, abeg choose who you want but be wise ehn smiley
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by welli(f): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2008
jhibola:

how if i may ask,  the 2nd girl has not absolutly nothing bad,  she calls me evry day , unlike the 1st one,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        if u too love the first one sey u want follow her leave d secon one den mk sure u dnt tell d second one dat u r fed up.be smart enuf to put her in a tight corner where d fault would come frm her nd u can den use dat as an excuse bt bcareful so dat she does nt know bt blive me bro dat would nt b fair to her.if i am to chose for u i wil say double date nd if u cant follow d second one cus d first had her oppor bt she blew it
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by jhibola: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2008
welli:

if u too love the first one sey u want follow her leave d secon one den mk sure u dnt tell d second one that you're fed up.be smart enough to put her in a tight corner where d fault would come frm her nd u can den use that as an excuse bt bcareful so that she does nt know bt blive me bro that would nt b fair to her.if i am to chose for u i wil say double date nd if u can't follow d second one cus d first had her oppor bt she blew it

thats the problem i cant double date, and beleive me the second will never do any thing bad unless its a sin to call every minute, then i can blame her for calling,
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by jhibola: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2008
am in love with 2different people 4 two different reasons
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2008
you're in love with two women you don't know which one to take grin
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by jhibola: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2008
ibkaye:

you're in love with two women you don't know which one to take grin

Tony Tetula abi
very funny but its nt 2me cos am confuse on wat 2do
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2008
jhibola:

Tony Tetula abi
very funny but its nt 2me because am confuse on what 2do
Oga be smart ehn, you said the first girl dumped you and she is not happy with your religion, you describe the second girl as almost perfect, you said she does not do anything to offend you, she is ok with your religion etc

Hmm, I wonder which girl you should pick second girl tongue
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by jhibola: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2008
ibkaye:

Oga be smart ehn, you said the first girl dumped you and she is not happy with your religion, you describe the second girl as almost perfect, you said she does not do anything to offend you, she is ok with your religion etc

Hmm, I wonder which girl you should pick second girl tongue

I JUST NEED SOME ONE TO TELL ME WHICH ONE OF THEM TO CHOOSE AND THE REASON WHY,
PLZ ANY BODY

IBKAYE PLZ HELP ME, THIS IS VERY SERIOUS
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2008
jhibola:

I JUST NEED SOME ONE TO TELL ME WHICH ONE OF THEM TO CHOOSE AND THE REASON WHY,
PLZ ANY BODY

IBKAYE PLZ HELP ME, THIS IS VERY SERIOUS
Huh? I've told you which one I think you should pick about three times and i've given you a reason tongue smiley
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by jhibola: 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2008
ibkaye:

Huh? I've told you which one I think you should pick about three times and i've given you a reason tongue smiley

i really appreciate ur concern, i hop u guys understand the reason y am doing this,, its because i dont wana make any mistake
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2008
jhibola:

i really appreciate your concern, i hop u guys understand the reason y am doing this,, its because i don't wana make any mistake
no problem smiley
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by sayhi2ay(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2008
you want to eat your cake and still have it abi ?
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by jhibola: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2008
sayhi2ay:

you want to eat your cake and still have it abi ?

what do u mean plzzz
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by sayhi2ay(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2008
depends, you probably wanna hang out with your first maybe cos you have been so used to her and you indeed truly love her,

and you still wanna hold on to your second probably because you feel your first might still dump you again,

so when it happens, you have your second to fall back on,
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by jhibola: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2008
sayhi2ay:

depends, you probably want to hang out with your first maybe because you have been so used to her and you indeed truly love her,

and you still want to hold on to your second probably because you feel your first might still dump you again,

so when it happens, you have your second to fall back on,

does that mean i suld go 4 the second, ?
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by sayhi2ay(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2008
well, it depends what your first girl did in the first instance, did she cheat on you or something similar, or she wasnt just caring?

do you love the second girl? as you just mentioned that she is the one in love with you ,

let me know, then we can go from there
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by jhibola: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2008
sayhi2ay:

well, it depends what your first girl did in the first instance, did she cheat on you or something similar, or she wasnt just caring?

do you love the second girl? as you just mentioned that she is the one in love with you ,

let me know, then we can go from there

the first girl was nt caring but i dont know if she is cheating cos i trust her,
see my guy i love the second girl more dan any thing cos she mean the wolrld to me smiley
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by Cadet(f): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2008
Omo, you dey lucky to get 2 girls. Some of Nlers are still unfortunate to get a girl. Abeg, lend 4play one! The man is pitiful cry
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by sayhi2ay(m): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2008
well, there must be a reason why you are contemplating on going back to the first girl, or you are just considering it cos she is begging you back?

if she dumps you the first time, how can you tell she wont dump you another time? since she knows if she comes begging, you'd surely accept her back,

more reason for her to cheat on you, she will generally exploit that weakness
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2008
jhibola:

the first girl was nt caring but i don't know if she is cheating because i trust her,
see my guy[b] i love the second girl more dan any thing because she mean the wolrld to me[/b] smiley
Then choose the second girl!
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by jhibola: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2008
i really appreciate u guys efforts, and i pray that God will continue to increase ur mental streanght,

now i can see the second is the best 4 me
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by jhibola: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2008
thanks evry one ;d
Re: Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl by jhibola: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2008
;d

(1) (Reply)

Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? / Wentin U Dey Look For? / What Is She Saying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.