Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Can You Date Your Sister's Ex-boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Sister's Ex-boyfriend? (3914 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Your Sister's Ex-boyfriend? by kjott(f): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2008
While posting a reply to this poser,do be sincere and pls try not to judge the person involved.I have a friend whose sister got married about 4 years ago.just recently she came across her sister's ex-boyfriend,the guy asked her out and she agreed.her sister got to know about it and rebuked her saying she shldnt have agreed to date her ex-boyfriend and dat maybe she had even been eyeing the guy when they were dating.Abeg nairalanders,wetin una think?

I personally think her sister still likes the bobo or how do you describe the fact dat a mother of two seriously wants to know if her ex-boyfriend is still charming.yes,the bobo dey fine no be small.Do u think she shld go on with the relationship or not,infact,it may lead to marriage o! and i wonder if her sister wuld able to swallow it
Re: Can You Date Your Sister's Ex-boyfriend? by welli(f): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2008
she f**ked up frm d beginin.she should ve told her sis frm the beginin.her sis has the right to be angry bt to a limit
Re: Can You Date Your Sister's Ex-boyfriend? by OhJayzy: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2008
The guy sef na[i] yeye [/i] man. angry How can you date two sisters consecutively? Abi dem don swear for am? Correct babes don finish for town?
Re: Can You Date Your Sister's Ex-boyfriend? by kjott(f): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2008
Well, the guy told the babe that he fell in love with her while he was seein her sister but culdnt ask her out then.come to think of it,it culd be that the guy wants to spite my friend's sister o!cos it was my friend's sister who broke up with him.I no even think go that side sha!
Re: Can You Date Your Sister's Ex-boyfriend? by OhJayzy: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2008
kjott:

Well, the guy told the babe that he fell in love with her while he was seein her sister but culdnt ask her out then.come to think of it,it culd be that the guy wants to spite my friend's sister o!because it was my friend's sister who broke up with him.I no even think go that side sha!

The younger sister must be daft to fall for that kind of talk! He fell in love with her when he was dating her elder sister, my ass! What balderdash. If he was feeling love for her, what then was he[i] feeling [/i] for the elder sister when he was dating her? Lust? Or a strange itch?

The guy no even fit tell better lie to cover his tracks. Na di kind yeye excuse wey even five-year old pikin no go 'gree buy, na im di guy dey wave for the girl's face. angry

Some men have no shame, I swear. Let him take some extra lessons in truth telling, so that he can stop insulting everyone's intelligence.
Re: Can You Date Your Sister's Ex-boyfriend? by finemocha(f): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2008
no dont do it
Re: Can You Date Your Sister's Ex-boyfriend? by Riskie(f): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2008
Why who anyone do that First of all the guy will always compare both of them and the one who is presently dating him may resent her sister if the guy says the sister did such and such better. Secondly I think it is plain disgusting lipsrsealed. The guy could have been the younger one's brother in law. If you think about it like that then I don't think anyone would like that kind of situation.
Re: Can You Date Your Sister's Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2008
no
Re: Can You Date Your Sister's Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2008
no

good ansa,oya go back to ur section kiddie kiss
Re: Can You Date Your Sister's Ex-boyfriend? by StephenP(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2008
I am going to read this as "can you date your brother's ex girlfriend?"

No.
Re: Can You Date Your Sister's Ex-boyfriend? by DaJunta(m): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2008
undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted / The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. / Happy Birthday PINCEPRINZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.