Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' (105857 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' by idihcoben: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
How do I handle this problem? I just got married and have been living in this house for three years. I started noticing that the landlord was paying undue attention to my wife, always asking me about her well-being, asking that we visit him, etc. One day I returned from work and saw my wife coming out of the landlord’s apartment. When I asked her...

continue on www.penchant.com.ng[i][/i]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.