Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Do U Cnsider Blood Group Nd All when DATING? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Cnsider Blood Group Nd All when DATING? (2304 Views)

What Your Blood Group Says About You / 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating / When Dating A Nigerian Man What Should An American Woman Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Cnsider Blood Group Nd All when DATING? by FindOut(m): 2:02am On May 13, 2013
Connoisseur:

you know its very easy to say this now with the rush of youth and all, but a few years down the line and it might be a different story.

Just get married first and have a child suckle you, then come back and tell me you would gladly trade it all off. you can find another person to love even with a higher intensity than you felt you possessed (yeah i did), but knowing you cant bear your own child (not that you are not capable of) with the man you love.
believe me there wouldnt be a greater punishment

GBAM! GBAM! *bangs gavel on post*
Re: Do U Cnsider Blood Group Nd All when DATING? by Nobody: 2:04am On May 13, 2013
[size=13pt]Keep banging till you tire lol.

Just as people date in high school and marry their high school sweethearts AND remain with them till death, it's very possible that I have held onto the same beliefs since I was younger and will hold onto them until my last day. I don't need to have biological children. That will never change. And I'm not alone with my thinking. So deal with it.[/size]
Re: Do U Cnsider Blood Group Nd All when DATING? by FindOut(m): 2:20am On May 13, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Keep banging till you tire lol.

Just as people date in high school and marry their high school sweethearts AND remain with them till death, it's very possible that I have held onto the same beliefs since I was younger and will hold onto them until my last day. I don't need to have biological children. That will never change. And I'm not alone with my thinking. So deal with it.[/size]

Lol. Sweetheart smiley, I believe you and I'm 'dealing' with it already. lol. My only prayer for you is that should you find yourself in such a situation, i hope your guy also reasons the same way you do and agrees with your decision ( hopefully for "reason 1" as enunciated in my previous posts) & doesn't wake up one morning and suddenly decides he wants to have his own bio children. It has happened before, it is still happening & will continue to happen for the simple reason that humans are unpredictable & you'll look very hard to find a Nigerian/african man who GENUINELY does not want to have his own child despite knowing fully well that he can bear children. Deal with that.

There's a reason why couples go to several lengths and spend a lot of money just to have their own bio kids, even to the extent of allowing another woman carry the pregnancy. Its not because they can't adopt.

Connossieur's last post has said it all....*enuf for me to bring out my dusty gavel & bang it grin *
Re: Do U Cnsider Blood Group Nd All when DATING? by Nobody: 2:26am On May 13, 2013
[size=13pt]Well, the guy I'm with now is AS. I don't know my type. I may be AS too. All I know is that I didn't develop feelings for him because of his blood type, so there's no way it'd deteriorate and/or I'd leave him because of mine. To me, someone's blood type is as insignificant as someone's tribe. I really don't care.[/size]
Re: Do U Cnsider Blood Group Nd All when DATING? by FindOut(m): 2:41am On May 13, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Well, the guy I'm with now is AS. I don't know my type. I may be AS too. All I know is that I didn't develop feelings for him because of his blood type, so there's no way it'd deteriorate and/or I'd leave him because of mine. To me, someone's blood type is as insignificant as someone's tribe. I really don't care.[/size]

@bolded, shocked shocked shocked . Go and find out jor. lol. I guess you know your blood group tho.

Well, different things matter to different people sha, & like i said,

Find out!:
Again again, to each his own....... What works perfectly for couple A may cause unhappiness with couple B & vice versa.

& what could make Mr A leave his gf may not necessarily matter to Mr B. Its all about what matters to each person. Genotype does not matter to you, i hope your future spouse (if AS) shares same convictions....if you turn out to be AS.
Re: Do U Cnsider Blood Group Nd All when DATING? by Connoisseur(m): 2:50am On May 13, 2013
If only fate would treat us according to our heart's desires. but then there would always be 'twists'
Re: Do U Cnsider Blood Group Nd All when DATING? by Nobody: 2:57am On May 13, 2013
the only thing i consider when dating is pretty face and big yansh....
Re: Do U Cnsider Blood Group Nd All when DATING? by Mynd44: 3:48am On May 13, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
the only thing i consider when dating is pretty face and big yansh....
As shallow as this sounds, it makes sense
Re: Do U Cnsider Blood Group Nd All when DATING? by Nobody: 3:53am On May 13, 2013
^^^^^^^^
I just have to be honest..
Re: Do U Cnsider Blood Group Nd All when DATING? by Mynd44: 4:07am On May 13, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
^^^^^^^^
I just have to be honest..
Yes ooo
Re: Do U Cnsider Blood Group Nd All when DATING? by iamtjx(m): 7:15am On May 13, 2013
=clap! Clap!! Clap!!!=
im seriously learning 4rm u guys...wisdom dy say is in listening 2 people who have experience.....neva knew it wud actually b dis interestin tho....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me Choose Between My Two Crushes. / Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? / I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.