Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked (1199 Views)

The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed / Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? / The Laws Of Keeping A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked by maureensylvia(f): 9:14am On May 11, 2013
when i was young,i use to wish that my future mother in law will die before marrying his son. But i have come to ascertain that what goes around comes around that may be in time to come my future daughter in law will wish me dead. So whats ur ideas pals? Is it that she is jealous that his son will love her wife than his mother? ONE LOVE
Re: Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked by sweettease(f): 9:39am On May 11, 2013
To me its just a personality thing, so you can strive to be a better mother-in-law cos dat will mean one less wicked mother-in-law for the generation of our kids

As for those wishing their mother-in-law dies before they get married, dat is just plain wickedness, such person won't make a good mother-in-law also. Y not devout that time and energy u use in wishing her dead in2 praying you get a good one or she turns out good?
Re: Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked by yoddy(m): 10:08am On May 11, 2013
maureensylvia: when i was young,i use to wish that my future mother in law will die before marrying his son. But i have come to ascertain that what goes around comes around that may be in time to come my future daughter in law will wish me dead. So whats ur ideas pals? Is it that she is jealous that his son will love her wife than his mother? ONE LOVE

U no go turn mother in law someday abi? You better b careful. What you wish for...
Re: Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked by Acidosis(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2013
na pesin mama you dey pray make she die abi?
Re: Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked by Nobody: 11:18am On May 12, 2013
maureensylvia: when i was young,i use to wish that my future mother in law will die before marrying his son. But i have come to ascertain that what goes around comes around that may be in time to come my future daughter in law will wish me dead. So whats ur ideas pals? Is it that she is jealous that his son will love her wife than his mother? ONE LOVE
Its obvious u re not a wife material, sorry but dats de truth.
Re: Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked by 190: 12:04pm On May 12, 2013
For a married woman/girl to say ONE LOVE

Its obvious why the mother in law doesn't like you

Obviously she knows her son made a hugh life time mistake marrying you
Re: Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked by sweettease(f): 12:29pm On May 12, 2013
^^^i don't use it but i don't know why its wrong either
Re: Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked by 190: 1:32pm On May 12, 2013
sweet-tease:
^^^i don't use it but i don't know why its wrong either

You don't use what!
Re: Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked by sweettease(f): 2:51pm On May 12, 2013
190:

You don't use what!

ONE LOVE
Re: Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked by 190: 9:29pm On May 12, 2013
sweet-tease:

ONE LOVE

okay how about we get to talk about this outside here wink wink
Re: Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked by 50calibre(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2013
Mother in laws are not wicked, they are just looking out for their son's best interest.

Any sensible son puts his mother ahead of his wife.
Re: Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked by jojoluv: 10:15pm On May 12, 2013
mine is the best on earth...so luck to have her.
Re: Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked by 190: 10:18pm On May 12, 2013
jojoluv: mine is the best on earth...so luck to have her.

so luck

is that english or ishekiri

im sure if she saw this she would have reconsidered

Re: Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked by sweettease(f): 11:30pm On May 12, 2013
^^^ grin grin grin na wa O, person no dey make mistake
Re: Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked by GoodSamaritan: 11:45pm On May 12, 2013
@Op, some mother-in-laws are wicked because daughter-in-laws like u are wicked to them but nice to ur moms.

In my entire extended family it is not so. You'll hardly know who is a mother-in-law because we love everyone & the ladies we marry are closer to our mom than even we her sons! There has never been a single quarrel.

My candid advice to ladies: Love your mother-in-laws like your moms & be closer to them than your husbands. If you don't, then expect them to be turned to Boko Haram in your homes. Period!
Re: Why Are Most Mother In Laws Wicked by Gudintent: 12:11am On May 13, 2013
I wonder if any1 has asked GOOGLE

(1) (Reply)

A Brother And A Sister Found Dead / I Need Your Help,expecially You Reading This Topic / Wen U See A Good Looking Man Or Woman.whats D First thing That Comes To Ur Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.