Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry (13905 Views)

D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December / Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) / Nairabet Signs Phyno As New Ambassador [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by OMGiItsmoi: 1:28pm On May 15, 2013
truelove.com:

from the records your so called BOI has never partnered with any of those commercial banks or the so called big bussiness tycoons in nigeria. All the loans dangote took from different banks to finance his project, none of them came from your so called BOI. So of what use is your BOI? how many companies in nigeria has your so called BOI given loan to finance their project?....if not for Dbanj nobody go know they exist.

@truelove: u have managed to display ur ignorance in a manner most unbecoming.

It has been my pleasure to work with the Bank of Industry. If u must know, all the commercial banks work hand in hand with the Bank of Industry.

Infact, BOI was and is still responsible for the N500m CBN intervention fund for manufacturing and restructuring as well as the power and aviation sector.

Most importantly, the commercial banks had to access the funds on behalf of the customer. So, tell me how commercial banks function without assistance from the so-called unpopular banks?
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by chellsee: 1:33pm On May 15, 2013
@truelove: Even OMG says it. All the commercial banks partner with BOI to help facilitate their credit facilities.

And I knw for a certainty that BOI also have funds of their own that they give to small business, women funds and other major industries.

#factfinder#
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Ifedikaycee(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2013
truelove.com:

must i google the bank before i go know they exist? those banks you deal with did u google before you start banking with them. All those business tycoons in nigeria eg dangote, did any of them take loan from bank of industries or partner with to finance their project? NO.....Do you know any branch of bank of industries in your area? NO... Then of what use is the bank if i may ask? OF NO USE
.....lolz...u jst asked me a question and answered urself....if u knw enugu state(cos i dnt knw weda u'll knw it since dy dont run adverts) jst go 2 coal city gardens and ask about them..
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by dacherish(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2013
killlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ur self
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by chatdare(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2013
angeljoy: Dbanj BOI ambassador! very wrong like adding salt to pap.
Should have used young and successful entrepreneurs or some Nigerian industrialist.
They all have megamillions to establish industries for jobless youths they instead use squander the money....
Imagine one of them buying 160m apartment.

Don't you knw D'banj is also a young and successful entrepreneurer ?........WAKE UP AND STOP FINKIN WIRH UR ANUS.
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 15, 2013
Sapphire86: Congrats booboo, let's share d money na
you want money? Give me the punany!
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by topazjosh(m): 12:59am On May 16, 2013
truelove.com:

the company or firm is not popular. he should have refused the deal, but maybe because his getting broke and need some qick cash, he has no option but to accept the deal
not popular?
U think BOI is a commercial bank or sort?
Is just like so called world bank that provide loans,though they do provide loans only on industrial and investment aspect.
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by mkoabiola: 8:19am On May 16, 2013
Who de do juju for dbang.
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by camelus: 7:08am On May 18, 2013
chellsee:

I agree wit all @okeymadu has said.

As d saying goes 'Google is your friend'. Unpopularity does not signify irrelevance. The importance of the Bank of Industry cannot be over-emphasized esp as we claim to want to develop our country's industrial sector.

As @okeymadu said, the Bank of Industry is also a pioneer financier for the entertainment industry.

What more needs to be said sef If u dn't knw, google it.

Haba, enuf wit d ignorance.
Ops What's the r/ship b/w being a Financier and Brand Ambassador. And how does Dbanj suite any of this, Take a break Son !
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by camelus: 8:49am On May 24, 2013
deenee: Good for him but this is misplaced priority. The BOI is like our own local world bank or even IFC. Now let me ask this, will the world bank call somebody like "Lil Wayne", "Kanye West" or even 50 cent to be a brand ambassador? The answer is in the obvious. A typical BOI brand ambassador should be a successful entrepreneur who has benefited from any of their intervention loans and can be sold as a success to the public.

Quite frankly, I don't think Dbanj can even stand and speak about real sector development in front of an international audience (a sector that BOI was set up to develop) so I think the whole charade is like adding "salt to pap" as one poster put it.

The money that they have wasted on this whole exercise can be repackaged as SME loans for small business owners with very low interest rates. We will all be amazed at how many businesses close shop every day in Nigeria because they can't afford the high interest rates loans that banks throw at them and yet this.

Well this is my beloved country Nigeria where a satellite the size of three ships can just disappear in space and a gas turbine the size of two big warehouses can also get missing at the Port, so this is not news for me.

God bless Nigeria!

N.B no disrespect to "Wezzy, Ye and 50 cent".....I think they are some of the greatest entertainers of our generation!
A million Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dike's Brilliant Publicity Stunt / Photos Of Powede Lawrence Newborn Son / Governor Diri Didn't Remove Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child - BBC Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.