Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,456 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry (13900 Views)

D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December / Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) / Nairabet Signs Phyno As New Ambassador [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 14, 2013
Mistake identity
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by liloelawwal(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2013
dridowu: Am using this medium to testify to God works for making me the 1st to komet, I also want to use this medium to say thank you for Nairaland C.E.O Seun for providing me the platform to be the 1st to komet.
@topic........................I saw dbanj tweet
lolzzzz......if na u den make d ambassador of d bank of industry nko

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Israel5(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2013
ah! brother d'banj, why is the devile giving you brass(alloy of copper and zinc) and you tink it's gold..is it not your m8s and juniors that are UN ambassadors. BIC mkes you an ambass..kinikon and you'r givin testimony online and not in church. anyways, don't forget to bring your tithe on sunday. lest i forget, pls release that madt boy you just signed in. God bless you. pastor Isra-el
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by truelovecom: 4:09pm On May 14, 2013
dbanj is living above his income , he needs money to keep his status. so even if i open a pure water company and give him 500k to become the pure water ambassador, he will gladly accept.
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by elebiola(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2013
What has Don Jazzy got to do with this post again? These guys still work together, about 4 songs from the DKB album were produced by Don Jazzy. They are both making their money and you guys are busy throwing banters at each other. Wake up and start something productive and progress........

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Israel5(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2013
ah! brother d'banj, why is the devile giving you brass(alloy of copper and zinc) and you tink it's gold..is it not your m8s and juniors that are UN ambassadors. BIC mkes you an ambass..kinikon and you'r givin testimony online and not in church. anyways, don't forget to bring your tithe on sunday. lest i forget, pls release that madt boy you just signed in. God bless you. pastor Sam
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by truelovecom: 4:15pm On May 14, 2013
don jazzy got loya milk ambassador, which is a popular milk company in nigeria. some folks laughed at jazzy. but now dbanj got ambassador from an unregonised bank, wey no get branch and some folks are shouting "aja nla".SMH
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by paulemi(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2013
yuzedo: is dat why he singed Cash Flow wit he's ikwolly untalented broda Kayswish? D'banch need to re new his juju, no grate jam sins he live Don Jazzin. Nooffenseee angry
pls re u chinese....i'm like seriously hoping u'r chinese or smtin like dat. *praying*
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by ZN2: 4:20pm On May 14, 2013
Scarpon: biko which one is bank of industry??

truelove.com:

the company or firm is not popular. he should have refused the deal, but maybe because his getting broke and need some qick cash, he has no option but to accept the deal

truelove.com:
don jazzy got loya milk ambassador, which is a popular milk company in nigeria. some folks laughed at jazzy. but now dbanj got ambassador from an unregonised bank, wey no get branch and some folks are shouting "aja nla".SMH

Really? Like Really?? These posts are coming from supposed Nigerians? shocked

Seriously, Nigerian Youths. SMH*

Enlighten yourselves, dimwits - http://www.boinigeria.com/about.php

7 Likes

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by 50calibre(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2013
truelove.com:

the company or firm is not popular. he should have refused the deal, but maybe because his getting broke and need some qick cash, he has no option but to accept the deal

Lol I don't think Dbanj is getting broke unless he is still living in Beverly Hills as he once claimed. If he is based in Nigeria now, I think he is OK
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by akinboyepelumi(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2013
Oooooooooooose!!! Have U ever requested a song or dedicated a song to a friend on a radio station or television and d person was like "OMG, I didn't watch or listen to that program today" that's crazy isn't it? Now is ur chance to put an end to this. You can request, dedicate and make shout out to ur Love ones on our site all for free and also download others request. Visit www.unlimitedmusicandnews..com
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by sonickay(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2013
dridowu: Am using this medium to testify to God works for making me the 1st to komet, I also want to use this medium to say thank you for Nairaland C.E.O Seun for providing me the platform to be the 1st to komet.
@topic........................I saw dbanj tweet
I tot u don port before buh nah lie u don mad o, u don craze ooo, tirikata tirikata....big head
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by barman: 4:24pm On May 14, 2013
Iluminati connection, oya, Money nd Fame is wat he signed the end justify d means
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by explorer1906: 4:25pm On May 14, 2013
truelove.com:
bank of industry is not popular

e no go be popular cos you can't find their ATM to withdraw money abi,look and you shall find their ATM,LOL. grin grin cry cry
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Janiobi(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2013
Congrat to d koko master himself, d,banj wink
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by MadCow1: 4:26pm On May 14, 2013
How much to open savings account in Bank of Industry?!
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by IleIfe2(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2013
LesbianBoy: And yet haters will say, that producer (who also sells loya 'miik' up and down) is progressing more than him! Congrats to the kokomaster jare!

Loya milk ti di lofun. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 14, 2013
truelove.com:

Am very sure you're secondary school drop out!

Can't you just google bank of industries? Do you think its only commercial banks that are banks?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Raymondfancy: 4:33pm On May 14, 2013
i know you dont know the meaning of ambassador,they are trying to make name through him
truelove.com:

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 14, 2013
Mad Cow: How much to open savings account in Bank of Industry?!

Another ignoramus lipsrsealed
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Adanyebe(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2013
NEXT
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by truelovecom: 4:36pm On May 14, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Loya milk ti di lofun. grin grin grin grin
loya milk ambassador better pass bank of industry ambassador. take it or leave it.
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Guk: 4:37pm On May 14, 2013
Brand Ambassador is a marketing term for a person employed by an organization or company to promote its products or services within the activity known as branding. The brand ambassador is meant to embody the corporate identity in appearance, demeanor, values and ethics. The key element of brand ambassadors lies in their ability to use promotional strategies that will strengthen the customer-product/service relationship and influence a large audience to buy and consume more. Predominantly, a brand ambassador is known as a positive spokesperson appointed as an internal or external agent to boost product/service sales and create brand awareness.

res ipsa loquitur
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by truelovecom: 4:42pm On May 14, 2013
django1:

Am very sure you're secondary school drop out!

Can't you just google bank of industries? Do you think its only commercial banks that are banks?
must i google bank of industry before i know they exist? did u google first bank, diamond bank, zenith bank, Gtb etc . Educated illiterate!
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by IleIfe2(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2013
truelove.com:

loya milk ambassador better pass bank of industry ambassador. take it or leave it.

ok ooo. The deal was worth #50 million. And from the body language i saw on the picture posted online. The commission collected by his friends who arranged the deal is high. Don Baba Jay just squeeze face, he didn't even want to shake the Loya milk guys hand. grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by truelovecom: 4:48pm On May 14, 2013
Guk: Brand Ambassador is a marketing term for a person employed by an organization or company to promote its products or services within the activity known as branding. The brand ambassador is meant to embody the corporate identity in appearance, demeanor, values and ethics. The key element of brand ambassadors lies in their ability to use promotional strategies that will strengthen the customer-product/service relationship and influence a large audience to buy and consume more. Predominantly, a brand ambassador is known as a positive spokesperson appointed as an internal or external agent to boost product/service sales and create brand awareness.

res ipsa loquitur

Now u know the meaning of brand ambassador, cos your koko master is now an ambassador of a local bank. but when don jazzy signed his deal with loya milk, most of u came here and started ranting. Smh
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by biolabee(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2013
Guk: Brand Ambassador is a marketing term for a person employed by an organization or company to promote its products or services within the activity known as branding. The brand ambassador is meant to embody the corporate identity in appearance, demeanor, values and ethics. The key element of brand ambassadors lies in their ability to use promotional strategies that will strengthen the customer-product/service relationship and influence a large audience to buy and consume more. Predominantly, a brand ambassador is known as a positive spokesperson appointed as an internal or external agent to boost product/service sales and create brand awareness.

res ipsa loquitur

Excellent post but what I don't get is how dbanj is meant to embody the values of an organisation that is supposed to stimulate industrial devt by loand to industries -textiles and others

Misplaced priority

SMH
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by wonlasewonimi: 4:51pm On May 14, 2013
The bank of industry that I know in owerri no get door.
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Melancholy(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2013
Bank of industry is a developmental bank not a commercial bank far from what some people describe it here.Anyways EJA NLA we @ ur back.
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by truelovecom: 4:53pm On May 14, 2013
Ile-Ife:

ok ooo. The deal was worth #50 million. And from the body language i saw on the picture posted online. The commission collected by his friends who arranged the deal is high. Don Baba Jay just squeeze face, he didn't even want to shake the Loya milk guys hand. grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

how you take know say the deal worth 50milla. celebrities always love hyping stuffs like dis, just to 2keep their status. Its called SHOW BIZ
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by truelovecom: 4:55pm On May 14, 2013
wonlasewonimi: The bank of industry that I know in owerri no get door.

LOL, the bank na local bank
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by IleIfe2(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2013
truelove.com:

how you take know say the deal worth 50milla. celebrities always love hyping stuffs like dis, just to 2keep their status. Its called SHOW BIZ

I can't confirm but that's the figure posted on the blogs that carried the story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Copilot Element 3d Opengl Error Fix / 'At What Age Should Kids Be Allowed Unsupervised Internet Acess'-Uche Jombo Asks / Tonto Dike's Brilliant Publicity Stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.