Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria (34829 Views)

We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Open Letter To Alhaji Aliko Dangote On Northern Nigeria And Boko Haram / We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by thinkdip(m): 11:46pm On May 16, 2013
Fire them all ....and their BH shit
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Hardfact: 11:51pm On May 16, 2013
noblezone: I was discussing with somebody today and i told him that the Northern Jihardists will call this an act of war.

Southerners, please vacate the North for your interests oo.

There is nothing like one Nigeria.
Sad but true!

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by ChimaAdeoye: 11:59pm On May 16, 2013
The same people that have been blaming the president for not taking concrete action to stop the violence in northern Nigeria. Now we know who the real facilitators of Boko Haram violence are.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by dc555: 3:31am On May 17, 2013
Is Boko Haram synonymous with Northern Nigeria? Elders don dey fear!!!
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 7:35am On May 17, 2013
bunch of noisemakers. first they were crying GEJ isn't doing anything to counteract BH. now, he's done something, their tone of voice changes. mscheeeewwww. we now know who sponsors BH
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by theripper2: 8:45am On May 17, 2013
There has always been passive support for Boko Haram by these northern dingbats. They should face the music and reap what they sowed in ten folds not whining like biiitches.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by aurenflani: 8:55am On May 17, 2013
van bonattel:

The truth is....... the north is screwed!

Hated by the whole south for mismanaging Nigeria, forced by boko haram to accept a strict religion, divided in their opinion about Jonathan, confused about their future and afraid of losing oyel moni. The north is no longer as strong as they used to be. Jonathan is killing them silently.

Jonathan killing the north? He, he he gej has never being one minute distance from the north's point gun. Mumu, go and see who surround your cowardly villages. The north can finish you in a jeffy. grin
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by maclatunji: 9:37am On May 17, 2013
slimghost: Imbeciles!!!! The end of the wicked is near. Hausa/Fulani, you cant enslave us anymore.

You were slaves before?
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by holyvirgin: 9:40am On May 17, 2013
They were waiting to chop money.
We all know that you muslim northern governors are the sponsors so don't cry over SOE.
Amnesty my foot
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:41am On May 17, 2013
where were they when boko declared war on the country?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by alexis(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2013
mikeansy: If they are saying that War on Boko Haram is war on North then they are indirectly suggesting that Boko Haram is equal to North.

If the North believes in Boko Haram then they should in clear terms seek the creation of an autonomous region where the values Boko Haram stand for is practised!

But so long as they refuse to do the above then the President has the support of the rest of Nigeria to use all tools within his means to defend the Nation's sovereignty

WELL SAID!
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:44am On May 17, 2013
To hell with them all. They are not relevant. 2015, we are watching
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by hardbody: 9:45am On May 17, 2013
solopumpy227: Oh Lord take control...civil war is not an option now...

Civil war with who and amongst whom? War had been on going for a while now, its just that the war is being fought only in the Northern part of the country with a sprinkling of other 'nationalities' being killed in the course of the war. The will rage and end up north. Nothing to fear.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2013
I fear for what will be drummed into their empty head during Jumat service today. blood?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46am On May 17, 2013
My dear nairalanders please join me in asking who are these northern elders,where were they when christians were killed left right and center churches and properties were destroyed.What effort did they make and put to stop this carnage.l am very incensed with vex.My state is classed as a northern state but these elders dont speak on my behalf.lt is high time we stand up and identify ourselves not not let people who just want to play politics with our lives be our spokesmen.

lt is very evident that these people dont care about us they care only about POLITICS.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Costa2000(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2013
Are they northern elders?,they sounds like northern kids.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by bejeria101(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2013
jmaine: The elders are extremely silly . . . .
the NEF claim that Gej has declared war on the north,wha have the nef brought to the table as a solutiön?
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48am On May 17, 2013
There are 19 northern states and a state of emergency was declared on just three. How the the hell does that imply that the FG has declared war on the north?
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Burger01(m): 9:48am On May 17, 2013
Northern Elders!! Abeg sharrrap!! Where were you when the bombs were going off and innocent people maimed and killed in the process? Can't you see that my President had been pushed to the walls and so the only option left for Mr. President is to fight back and quench this affliction called Boko Haram. Guyz, you stick out like a sore thumb..

Useless Northern Elders. Take your talks to the dogs and go lick Jonathan's azz.

sad
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by oloriooko(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2013
See mumu northern so called elders bunch of miscreants and criminals.

Fire burn all of them, oloshi
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by xbangz: 9:54am On May 17, 2013
[b]Are you still paying huge amounts when browsing ? If yes, then, you saw this right on time. Before i proceed i know you might think i'm one of those fraudsters but i tell you boldly that you should put your doubts to rest & sincerely, i'm sorry for watever losses you might have made on the internet due to the one fact that you met the wrong guy. That aside, here is what you have been eager to see:

1. I give the new mtn unlimited browsing sim procedure dat allows you the browse/download on the internet with any device. Mind you, the ones you'll see now on different sites doesnt work any longer. Why did i say this ? The reason is that it will work for jst 9-11 days and thereafter, you'll av to start subscribing for data.

2. For a long time now airtel has been fine for me & i've decided to let a few have a taste of it. I knw many will argue wit me that there is no airtel but the truth still remains....there is ! And until you rapport with me, you will remain in the dark. Remember, i'm trying to say u can get airtel 19gb for free.

I knw all these sounds too GOOD to be true but while not rapport with me, lets see if dey arent ? Reach me on 0,8137,013,126 [remove the commas in-between]

N.B>>i base in Delta state, sapele. Also note that those who will first come here to insult me are the first few ones that gave me a call and got it but because they dont want it to get blocked they'll throw words at me...i've been through this. But u surely have ur choice to make.[/b]
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Angel778(f): 9:54am On May 17, 2013
noblezone: I was discussing with somebody today and i told him that the Northern Jihardists will call this an act of war.

Southerners, please vacate the North for your interests oo.

There is nothing like one Nigeria.

Abi ooo! i wonder wat a sane person is stil dng n dat region
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Kk4(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2013
they are mad because our president took them by surprise. Mr Jonathan is tired of the games these northern leaders are playing.
By the end of this year BH will be gone for good.. Hopefully smiley
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Sibrah: 9:58am On May 17, 2013
Now we know the real sympathizers of BH and probably their sponsors. If these people are not in support of BH and even funding them, why will the declaration of state of emergency in few northern states amount to declaration of war against the north? The whole idea of BH must have been to create a situation the could easily degenerate to chaos if need be and now that GEJ has done the inevitable they wanted all along it is time to start singing war songs.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Bonapart(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2013
Una never see anything. By d time Nigeria is through with d north you people will know dat we're d giant of Africa..... You people will cry blood not only tears. Nonsense elders
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by deletrue: 9:59am On May 17, 2013
VolvoS60:

^^^^
Good response. NL is full of typists who pour forth fiery, explosive rhetoric day and night. One would think they are all war veterans and decorated war heroes but we know the truth - the majority of them have NEVER, EVER handled any kind of firearm.

Internet combatants, all of them. . .
prof. You are likely to be highly intelligent. I like people like you so much. You know why? I so much like intelligent people. In my days, i read days and nights to make above average results. So each time i come across intelligent people, my heart gladings me. your types are quite few in NL

4 Likes

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Plutarch: 9:59am On May 17, 2013
Now we have a president from the old eastern part of Nigeria.We also have an Igbo man as the Chief of Army Staff. I think now is the time to avenge the killing of millions of igbos that died during the Biafran war grin . Afterall the sin of the igbos then was that they declared a republic. Boko haram is trying to do the same. Hausa don kill igbo before wink make igbo too kill hausa now...............i just dey play ooooooooooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by tbaba1234: 9:59am On May 17, 2013
This is terrible journalism, where are the northern elders in the article.

Hopefully the action brings peace to the region, anyone with any idea of a war zone, will think about the women and children caught up in this mess. Many of the comments here are filled with hate and ignorance.

May peace return to the north soon. ameen.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Josephinenick: 10:00am On May 17, 2013
Y is northern elders sees state of emergency declared in three northern states by GEJ as a war on d north. Hv dey forgot hw dey declared war on innocent and armless citizens of east, south and west of dis country using BH, or do dey think dat d northerns can make dis country ungovernable to GEJ, very impossible, so dis is a pay back period to d north. No sin will go unpunished shekina. Y is northern elders sees state of emergency declared in three northern states by GEJ as a war on d north. Hv dey forgot hw dey declared war on innocent and armless citizens of east, south and west of dis country using BH, or do dey think dat d northerns can make dis country ungovernable to GEJ, very impossible, so dis is a pay back period to d north. No sin will go unpunished shekina. Y is northern elders sees state of emergency declared in three northern states by GEJ as a war on d north. Hv dey forgot hw dey declared war on innocent and armless citizens of east, south and west of dis country using BH, or do dey think dat d northerns can make dis country ungovernable to GEJ, very impossible, so dis is a pay back period to d north. No sin will go unpunished shekina.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by prince13: 10:01am On May 17, 2013
THIS FURTHER CONFIRMED IT THAT THE KEY SPONSORS OF THESE MURDERERS ARE AMONG THEM IF NOT ALL OF THEM: THEY SHOULD GO TO HELL;;;
okosodo: I do not blame. It is because we are still taking their shit, that is why they still have mouth to talk
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 10:03am On May 17, 2013
Uncle Jona are u learner? Oya send more troops to the northern state and add plateau,,benue,,nassarawa to the SOE,, So dat they go cry blood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / Abdulmumin Jibrin Attends Prayers In A London Mosque, Nigerians React. PICS / Obasanjo’s Letter: Mass Defection Looms In National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.