Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria (34634 Views)

We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Open Letter To Alhaji Aliko Dangote On Northern Nigeria And Boko Haram / We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Misterc(m): 12:59pm On May 17, 2013
I dont think Тнє presidency taking up guns against the North is an option here...
Тнє Police Accademy ---------- North
Тнє Military School ---------- North
Тнє Defence Accademy ------- North
Тнє Military Ammunition Supplies Depo---- North
Maritime HQ ------------------ North
Military Tactical Commands ---------- North
Aerospace Unit --------------- North
Military Training Bases ------ North
CBN A̷̷̴̐͠πD even тнє Federal Territory -- North

Sº°˚˚°ºoo what's тнє faith of тнє West, South A̷̷̴̐͠πD тнє Easterns respectively?
Тнє truth remains "we are dominated by the northerners and only SAFE dialogue can make peace to rain in our Nation Nigeria if we still believe in oneness...
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by tefund(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2013
tomakint: I thought some clowns in the house said; 'Jonathan got no ba.lls'! To the Mallams I say; 'bring it on' cool
gej wasted so much time,this should have started long ago
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Theben(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2013
Misterc: I dont think Тнє presidency taking up guns against the North is an option here...

Sº°˚˚°ºoo what's тнє faith of тнє West, South A̷̷̴̐͠πD тнє Easterns respectively?
Тнє truth remains "we are dominated by the northerners and only SAFE dialogue can make peace to rain in our Nation Nigeria if we still believe in oneness...
Bros bone that level. There are more southerners in the millitary than the northerners. North used to dominate the millitary until southerners began occupying the position of chief of ----- staff
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by dbride: 1:04pm On May 17, 2013
[quote author=adamu50]It is now i understand that the government of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is not a sincere one.How on earth can he fight those he called ghosts.it is also clear that NEF are now reaping what they planted, particularly Northern Governors in PDP for supporting him to become the President(going in to secret one term bid).[/quote

GEJ has regained his senses or did you pray for him to be locked in your coven forever? God has set him free and you are all crying foul. JTF was sent to NDelta and your Northern Elders commended that decision. What is different now? Is North more superior. My friend, go think of how to debrief yourselves from the deadly notions some demons have planted in you. They are destroying you and your land.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Awoofawo(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2013
grin
Lilimax:
cheesy cheesy Tell me,What else do they want from Nigeria?

ARE YOU A LEARNER? NA ISLAMILIZATION OF NAIJA NA cool
Lilimax:
cheesy cheesy Tell me,What else do they want from Nigeria?

ARE YOU A LEARNER? NA ISLAMILIZATION OF NAIJA NA

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 17, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Chief announcer security protocol officer, warner kum C.S.O
Shun SIR! grin
Meanwhile, d best way 2 prepare na 2 prepare, it's time 2 go under bed 2 go clean my grandpapa hunter gun ni, I nor wan hia say my name change 2 DANIEL in d lions den gringrin

which state are you...
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Ugom87(f): 1:13pm On May 17, 2013
God have mercy,since bh dnt want peace,dialogue ,what do they want?i guess GEJ did it right
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by jude33084(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2013
lacasa: Keyboard warriors full here gringringrin

GEJ is ​ sooo​ Gone 2015 cheesy

Even the average southerners won't need him come 2015 but that doesn't mean he should not discharge his duty as the C in C of the arm forces in Nigeria. To people like you; polities is everything undecided
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by sathyapriya: 1:16pm On May 17, 2013
HI

Pls view this site

Online commodity trading
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by jude33084(m): 1:16pm On May 17, 2013
Misterc: I dont think Тнє presidency taking up guns against the North is an option here...

Mumu grin
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 17, 2013

Theben:
Bros bone that level. There are more southerners in the millitary than the northerners. North used to dominate the millitary until southerners began occupying the position of chief of ----- staff

Let me tell you the whole truth(1) every Man in SE SS and "SW" is a potential army.... 2) OIl can win you any form of WAR, and the last time i checked there is no oil in the North. Oil bargan with USA and Ammunition bargain with Russia have done the Job, we dont need these military class room headquarters.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by dbride: 1:17pm On May 17, 2013

The thoughts of a man consumed by fear. Fear God who knows how to war against you with or without position or guns. He will use YOU to destroy YOU. It is happening but we are not seeing it.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2013
kayci_d77:

which state are you...
See question & answer session.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by MiloRambaldi(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2013
lacasa: Keyboard warriors full here gringringrin

GEJ is ​ sooo​ Gone 2015 cheesy

Why? Because he decided to flush out BH?

At least U don't hide ur adoration for BH, but it appears you picked the wrong side. Your terrorists friends are losing this battle. Expectedly the Army will occupy these parts for years until there's semblance of calm.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 17, 2013
they need drone in the north.

GEJ should do this.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Dee60: 1:33pm On May 17, 2013
Clitorial.Dept.:

Is it now crystal clear?

I have said it severally here in the past, that boko-haram enjoys active support and sympathy from northern muslims. I am yet to meet one (northern muslim) who is yet to condemn this group.

Tinibu continue playing politics with peoples' lives.

For once Okupe made sense saying to Tinubu that he (Tinubu) committed political suicide with APC. The north cannot be trusted with power again, not in the next 20 years.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Eziachi: 1:34pm On May 17, 2013
van bonattel:

The truth is....... the north is screwed!

Hated by the [b]whole south [/b]for mismanaging Nigeria, forced by boko haram to accept a strict religion, divided in their opinion about Jonathan, confused about their future and afraid of losing oyel moni. The north is no longer as strong as they used to be. Jonathan is killing them silently.
Some of you know how to generalise. Who exactly is this whole south? Soon someone will bring in the so-called middle belt.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by sazycul: 1:35pm On May 17, 2013
dc555: Is Boko Haram synonymous with Northern Nigeria? Elders don dey fear!!!
they should arrest whoever said that, and we will all b shock shock that those elder have hand in all this, thier yanch wan open
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by confusion247(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2013
Northern Elders have proved to us that there is no difference between boko haram and northerners.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2013

Fear! Fear!!
I am not ready to bow down to these "Northern buffons" with their "born to rule" false identity, so i can categorically say u speak for urself alone.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by dbride: 1:37pm On May 17, 2013
Nezan: When one read all those hate-filled posts on nairaland, you begin to wonder if our youths ever read their history books.

It was this same attitude that made issues difficult for Aguiyi-Ironsi's regime.

You can support Mr. President for declaring SoE in the north, but insulting all northerners will be a minus for Mr. President, his supporters in the north will begin to have a rethink and God help us if the issues of yesteryears are revisited.

My few cents.

NORTHERN ELDERS, are they not speaking for the north, or has anyone denied them? Man, go somewhere else and play your politics. We are not into politics here. This is the time to tell ourselves the hard truth that will set us all free. Do you realise that majority that air their views cut across many parties, including those who do not even belong to any party. This matter is beyond party and politics. This is why politicians never do well when elected simply because they want to please supporters at the expense of the general populace. Do the right thing, your integrity and good judgement will make way for you. Should the north continue with evil so that GEJ retains his supporters? Selfish move!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Eziachi: 1:39pm On May 17, 2013
Dee60:

For once Okupe made sense saying to Tinubu that he (Tinubu) committed political suicide with APC. The north cannot be trusted with power again, not in the next 20 years.
Let me get this straight. So lets assume in 2015, Jonathan decides to run again and the demonic north decided not to vote for the southern-angelic GEJ from the south, Tinubu decide to keep date with the demonic north, how is Jonathan going to win in reality and practical terms?
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by HARDDON: 1:41pm On May 17, 2013
this is not war Northern shytes!

in war, the outcome could swing either way.

this is a case of an hunter using smoke to drive out the rabbit for the killin!

this is a case of a singular tooth trying hard to bring the entire legion of teeth to naught...what do we do?

we simply pull it out!

this is a case of one bullet one man.

War hasnt started just yet
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Localtrouble: 1:42pm On May 17, 2013
There they go again..exposing themselves even more grin, shutting down just 3states in the North for terrorist activities means a war on the whole North. They should shut their goro infested mouth joor,ppl who want to Islamise Nigeria..lol,is conversion by force ?! I pity those Christians clamouring behind this buhari/tinubu comedy, 2muslims for the Presidency..wokay na, we shall see
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by tit(f): 1:45pm On May 17, 2013
[quote author=Princessaleeza]Vice President -North.
**Senate President -North.
**Speaker House of Reps - North.
**PDP National Chairman - North.
**Head of Service - North.
**INEC Chairman - North.
**Inspector General of Police - North.
**CBN Governor - North.
**Chief Justice of federation - North.
**President Court of Appeal - North.
**EFCC Chairman - North.
**President Federal high court - North.
**National Security Adviser - North.
**Chief of Defense Staff - North.
**Controller, Customs Service - North.
**Controller Prison Services - North.
**Richest man in Africa - North.
**85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
**80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
**99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
**Boko Haram - North.
**Anti-Biafra - Northerners.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.
Now ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it gets to all these leaders maybe they will ve a re-think[QUote]
<S>NORTH</S>.
ENTER FULANI!
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by confusion247(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2013
Eziachi:
Let me get this straight. So lets assume in 2015, Jonathan decides to run again and the demonic north decided not to vote for the southern-angelic GEJ from the south, Tinubu decide to keep date with the demonic north, how is Jonathan going to win in reality and practical terms?
I am sure your Tinubu was alive when Jonathan won in 2011, so shall it be in 2015, but for the time being, drones should be sent to northern Nigeria.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Eziachi: 1:49pm On May 17, 2013
Theben:
Where does some of you get this sort of mental statistics? How many military personnel comes from you town, lets not talk about your family to support your extraordinary claims?
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by kinguwem: 1:58pm On May 17, 2013
The law of Karma is in progress. Years ago Prof. Abdullahi used security agents to kill innocent students in ABU because of religious sentiments. He & his cohorts has nothing new to offer. A man of his calibre can reduce the level of poverty in the North through mechanized agriculture. He has not done that. He wants to enrich them through amnesty & terrorism. How many people are they going to sacrifice before they realized that their mission will not be accomplished. They are wicked, shortsighted & unwise. The curse of God his upon them & their murderous generation till they are wise enough to repent & pay restitution for their sins.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by omocheche(f): 2:03pm On May 17, 2013
LOL cheesy
Billyonaire: The North, has NO Elders, but mentally fanatical kids in old men's body. Una never see anything yet. When you pick up a hot iron with the intention of throwing at someone else, guess who gets burnt first.

Enjoy the FRESH AIR!
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 17, 2013
Reski: you need to read up your history and geography hausa and fulani are two differnt ethnic groups nd pls they re not the only ethnic groups in the north.

get ur fact right.The fulani is synonymous to Hausa tribe.Dont you hear of the Hausa-Fulani meaning the fulani. In the hausa language, Both the hausa and fulani are addressed as BAHAUSHE. The only different is that the Fulani are mostly lighter in complexion.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by 76Naira(m): 2:09pm On May 17, 2013
No Nothern leader would have the credibility to stand for an election come 2015 since they are all wedged between professing their ideology and support for the Islamic sect and standing as acceptable to the rest of Nigeria!
Come o think of it......this is one of Jonathan's best decisions and moves ever. Allow the shit hit the fan and lets see whose arse is gored. Either he defeats Boko Haram or he succeeds in helping Nigerians know the true nature of these "born to rule extremists" worst case, the country breaks up and we would not be the first and we would see who loses. US needs a base in the Sahara........they will get it soon.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Theben(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2013
Eziachi:
Where does some of you get this sort of mental statistics? How many military personnel comes from you town, lets not talk about your family to support your extraordinary claims?
I believe you don't have any media source in your environ aside nairaland. Were you deaf or blind when the issue was raised at the senate on how the south easterners are beginning to dominate the millitary?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial / President Tinubu Signs Data Protection Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.