Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria (34619 Views)

We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Open Letter To Alhaji Aliko Dangote On Northern Nigeria And Boko Haram / We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by beauty4(f): 11:44am On May 17, 2013
i really like your post as you went straight to call them hausa/fulani. some other people would say 'muslims'. we should join hands and fight the problem
slimghost: Imbeciles!!!! The end of the wicked is near. Hausa/Fulani, you cant enslave us anymore.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by ksusi: 11:44am On May 17, 2013
How is ghost having camp.GEJ said they are ghost.let us be careful NEF have their on reason. NAIRALANDERS PLZ Go on.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by adetsim(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2013
Princessaleeza: Vice President -North.
**Senate President -North.
**Speaker House of Reps - North.
**PDP National Chairman - North.
**Head of Service - North.
**INEC Chairman - North.
**Inspector General of Police - North.
**CBN Governor - North.
**Chief Justice of federation - North.
**President Court of Appeal - North.
**EFCC Chairman - North.
**President Federal high court - North.
**National Security Adviser - North.
**Chief of Defense Staff - North.
**Controller, Customs Service - North.
**Controller Prison Services - North.
**Richest man in Africa - North.
**85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
**80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
**99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
**Boko Haram - North.
**Anti-Biafra - Northerners.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.
Now ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it gets to all these leaders maybe they will ve a re-think

And we're deceiving ourselves with the impression of one Nigeria.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46am On May 17, 2013
Hardfact: Point of correction: ". . .war on Bokoharam . . ." not "war Northern Nigeria". Or do they mean entire Northern Nigeria is behind Bokoharam?
Don,t mind them,those elders are behind boko haram. B H boys don,t hv money to buy guns,cars they are using feeding and so on. Iran are importing wipon to nigeria for who boko boys.who is paying for those guns ? the so called elders. You people will never see peace.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by dbride: 11:48am On May 17, 2013
Northern Elders, shame unto you all. You FIRST declared war on Nigeria long time ago using subtle methods and when that did not work, you created boko haram with the sole aim of hiding behind religion turning guns on fellow Nigerians. You set your house on fire. Your tactics have boomeranged and you are crying wolf. Evil pays no one. You reap always what you sow. Didn't allah teach you that? Oh I forgot, he hid that from you.

Go put your house in order, repent from all your atrocities both hidden and exposed so that the GOD who created all human beings, who sees all, understands all and knows all hidden things will forgive and restore your peace. He still loves you in spite of all your wicked thoughts and manoeuvrings all these years. There is a time to sow and a time to reap, a time to build and a time to tear down, a time to love and a time to hate, a time to live and a time to die, a time to cry and a time to laugh. No matter what, the word of God will continue to rule the earth and judge those who live in it, whether we embrace it or not!
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by UdekeJ(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2013
If and only if, i was Jonathan, i would ve asked my critics to shut up or undecided If they so much care for their people in the affected states,should relocate with your families to the affected states,then the emergency rule decision will be rescinded. How many more people are to die b4 they know its nt politics.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Theben(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2013
I believe GEJ will do well by declaring SOE in every Northern state. We've had enough.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Soso990240(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2013
silica: Below is the statement that the ACF released in June of 2009;

“No responsible government can afford to fold its hands and watch a few misguided elements of its citizens hold the nation, including their own people and communities, to ransom.

More depressing, the will of the Armed Forces is being challenged when their members are killed in the course of their national assignment. In such circumstances, government cannot reasonably be expected to shirk in its responsibility of maintaining law and order. Hence the recent campaigns by the Operation Restore Hope by the military, aimed at ridding the Niger Delta region of criminal activities of the militants.

The campaigns must necessarily come with collateral damages, the JTF must maintain at its possible minimum.

This is how the current actions of the military in the Niger Delta should be viewed by all ‘fair-minded’ individuals with ‘patriotic courage.”
imagin bar.stards supportin d attack on militants..their turn dn reach,dm change mouth.if Gej change his mind about SoE,naija must divide.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Sirfergie90(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2013
Wen dis BH start u ppl no c am na nw wey b say we took action ina com dey shout,GEJ ride on kil dem all
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by ksusi: 11:53am On May 17, 2013
How is ghost have a camp.NEF have their own reasons.let us be careful .
NAIRALANDERS pls go on.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 11:54am On May 17, 2013
solopumpy227: Oh Lord take control...civil war is not an option now...
says who?let's settle this shiiit once and for all
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by figment232(m): 11:56am On May 17, 2013
Jona shold just dissolv this yeye NET COMMIITTEE
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 11:56am On May 17, 2013
Theben: I believe GEJ will do well by declaring SOE in every Northern state. We've had enough.
supported
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nezan(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2013
When one read all those hate-filled posts on nairaland, you begin to wonder if our youths ever read their history books.

It was this same attitude that made issues difficult for Aguiyi-Ironsi's regime.

You can support Mr. President for declaring SoE in the north, but insulting all northerners will be a minus for Mr. President, his supporters in the north will begin to have a rethink and God help us if the issues of yesteryears are revisited.

My few cents.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by figment232(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2013
Jona should just dissolve the yeye AMNESTY COMMIITTEE
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:58am On May 17, 2013
I think for the first time I love GEJ. He is not a coward. He gets my 2015 vote even if he want dt of 3015.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 11:58am On May 17, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Don,t mind them,those elders are behind boko haram. B H boys don,t hv money to buy guns,cars they are using feeding and so on. Iran are importing wipon to nigeria for who boko boys.who is paying for those guns ? the so called elders. You people will never see peace.
ameeeeen insha allah
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by BrokenTV: 11:59am On May 17, 2013
lacasa: Keyboard warriors full here gringringrin

GEJ is ​ sooo​ Gone 2015 cheesy
are you not on the run yet soe are on your door step.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:00pm On May 17, 2013
igbsam: Northern elders on Thursday broke their silence on the slamming of state of emergency in three of their states, describing the action of President Goodluck Jonathan as an indirect declaration of war on the Northern part of Nigeria.

The President’s action, which took the northern elders by surprise, is coming barely three weeks after Jonathan accepted a roadmap from the NEF on how to end the Boko Haram insurgency in parts of the north.

The elders had successfully impressed upon the Presidency to raise the Boko Haram committee to dialogue with the sect with a view to restoring elusive peace to the region. Jonathan, who met with the NEF leadership in Abuja in April, subsequently inaugurated the Turaki-led BH committee with a mandate to broker peace with the sect and compensate their victims within a two-month timeframe.

However, shortly after inaugurating the panel, the sect leadership rejected the amnesty offer, saying that it is the government that should seek amnesty for having killed its Muslim brothers across the country.

But a spokesman for the NEF, Prof Ango Abdullahi, who relayed the position of the group on Thursday, told Vanguard that they were disappointed by the sudden change of tactic by Jonathan on how to resolve the crisis in the north.

“It is very sad for us to see that the President has easily changed direction from dialogue and reconciliation to war in his bid to end the cycle of violence in the north,” Abdullahi said.

More soon

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/youve-declared-war-on-northern-nigeria-nef-tells-jonathan/

This Northerners are the ones behind the chaos going on in the country. They know what they are doing.
good move!!!, this is what GEJ could have done long ago, but al thesame kudos to him for his courage finally.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by ksusi: 12:01pm On May 17, 2013
Your enumeration is making sense.But what is the total of number positions in Naija.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 12:04pm On May 17, 2013
Nezan: When one read all those hate-filled posts on nairaland, you begin to wonder if our youths ever read their history books.

It was this same attitude that made issues difficult for Aguiyi-Ironsi's regime.

You can support Mr. President for declaring SoE in the north, but insulting all northerners will be a minus for Mr. President, his supporters in the north will begin to have a rethink and God help us if the issues of yesteryears are revisited.

My few cents.
where were you when your so called north insulted the rest of us? Una never see anything,take it or leave it,your north cannot win this war
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by gamechanger1: 12:06pm On May 17, 2013
Nezan: When one read all those hate-filled posts on nairaland, you begin to wonder if our youths ever read their history books.

My few cents.

I posted something earlier about hate filled responses. Any way, as per people insulting northerners, i dont sanction that but you must understand that they are venting their anger and heartbreak arising from the slaughter of so many innocent men, women and children by boko haram, a group which appears to have some covert support from some of the northern elite.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 17, 2013
adamu50: It is now i understand that the government of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is not a sincere one.How on earth can he fight those he called ghosts.it is also clear that NEF are now reaping what they planted, particularly Northern Governors in PDP for supporting him to become the President(going in to secret one term bid).

You must be one of the boko boys, If your IQ is very low let me explain, if the president says ghosts he is talking about the NEF who are sponsors of boko haram that refused to come out till now
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 17, 2013
game_changer:

I posted something earlier about hate filled responses. Any way, as per people insulting northerners, i dont sanction that but you must understand that they are venting their anger and heartbreak arising from the slaughter of so many innocent men, women and children by boko haram, a group which appears to have some covert support from some of the northern elite.
1000 likes
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by dbride: 12:18pm On May 17, 2013
aurenflani:

Jonathan killing the north? He, he he gej has never being one minute distance from the north's point gun. Mumu, go and see who surround your cowardly villages. The north can finish you in a jeffy. grin

Your problem is you do not know the REAL GOD who created you and me. Religion = looking for God. You are still searching for God. When you find Him, you will know that you cannot kill anybody unless God permits you. All that "north's point gun" power you mentioned above belongs to God. Think deep and understand my drift. We are going through God's judgment time, you and I cannot control God. We are instead tools in His hand.

The question is have you been planning evil secretly against your fellow citizens? Then time has come for you to reap what you sow. God can use YOU to destroy YOU, He can set you up, He can do all things in His own strange way to deal with the wicked; the worst is using YOU to destroy YOU. Man, you can read; dig deep, get understanding. The path we choose can make or mar us.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by charles424(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2013
lacasa: Keyboard warriors full here gringringrin

GEJ is ​ sooo​ Gone 2015 cheesy

Now is clear that boko haram has the northern backup...this is a clear proof that its the north against GEJ using religion as reason for there action..I think this is karma...Pay back time...Nigeria oni baje oo,,O baje ti.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by rhymz(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2013
We were these bunch when Bokoharam was busy killing innocent women and children and justifying themselves. All of a sudden they have found their voice to criticize Joanthan, their past time obsession. He probably should have allowed Bokharam to continue to reign supreme and put fears in these foolish elders. Hypocrites that are so scared to condemn Bokoharam but are quick to run their mouth about Jonathan.

Uncle JO, burn them and chase them out of Nigeria to hell where they belong, these fools have been treated with kid gloves and the result is the this "rude impetus" that has unwittingly been given to them.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by guvna(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2013
Kei144:

Going by a dream that I had in 2006, I know that Babangida will lead a coup that will kill Johnathan and a number of his aides. Ijaw people should get ready for their response to this event that will soon take place.

Mehnn u had such a dream and come here to quote such to the whole Naija. Nah wah ooo sorry oh oga prophet!! Abeg wetin be lotto number??
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by confusion247(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2013
Chibuebem: which God are u talking about. Not the true God. He wants peace. Whoever reads this. Remember this statement, and mark my words. Nigeria is [size=14pt]NOT[/size] one. Naija will not break up. Naija will have peace and tranquility. Light will shine once more, and the light will stay. The devil wants to tear this country apart. God wants to build it up. We pray for an end to tribalism, to hatred. We pray for light and peace
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by aalex1: 12:31pm On May 17, 2013
These northern jokers forum are d ones behind all dese boko haram tin,if not why should dey bent on goin against d president pursuing d terrorist forcefully ween peace overtures from d president has bin thrown back by d sect.i also suspect dat they are pushing for amnesty as a way 2 siphon money 4rm d govt 4 deir own pocket jst as dey did 4 d 38 years they wer in govt and yet their people are d poorest and uneducated.they want 2 enrich demselves again and continue 2 impoverish their ppl.

igbsam: Northern elders on Thursday broke their silence on the slamming of state of emergency in three of their states, describing the action of President Goodluck Jonathan as an indirect declaration of war on the Northern part of Nigeria.

The President’s action, which took the northern elders by surprise, is coming barely three weeks after Jonathan accepted a roadmap from the NEF on how to end the Boko Haram insurgency in parts of the north.

The elders had successfully impressed upon the Presidency to raise the Boko Haram committee to dialogue with the sect with a view to restoring elusive peace to the region. Jonathan, who met with the NEF leadership in Abuja in April, subsequently inaugurated the Turaki-led BH committee with a mandate to broker peace with the sect and compensate their victims within a two-month timeframe.

However, shortly after inaugurating the panel, the sect leadership rejected the amnesty offer, saying that it is the government that should seek amnesty for having killed its Muslim brothers across the country.

But a spokesman for the NEF, Prof Ango Abdullahi, who relayed the position of the group on Thursday, told Vanguard that they were disappointed by the sudden change of tactic by Jonathan on how to resolve the crisis in the north.

“It is very sad for us to see that the President has easily changed direction from dialogue and reconciliation to war in his bid to end the cycle of violence in the north,” Abdullahi said.

More soon

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/youve-declared-war-on-northern-nigeria-nef-tells-jonathan/

This Northerners are the ones behind the chaos going on in the country. They know what they are doing.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by dbride: 12:46pm On May 17, 2013
abraj property: shot up your mouth....no be una fault if Not for All these zombies wey call themselve muslim for north you go they abuse my islam....are there no muslim in the south west....kilode mehn...

We understand but the core northern muslims consider southern muslims as counterfeit. I have been told so many times to my face and they do not hide it. Don't even pretend not to know! However, their stand does not in any way change your religious status.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 17, 2013
They who said that peaceful resolution is not possible should be ready for violent revolution.

They have not seen anything yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension / Dele Momodu Mocks Ibrahim Idris' Retirement As The IG Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.