Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria (34620 Views)

We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Open Letter To Alhaji Aliko Dangote On Northern Nigeria And Boko Haram / We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by gamechanger1: 11:01am On May 17, 2013
Some people have complained about responses on this thread being hateful. The problem is this: Northern Muslims have propagated a philosophy of intolerance and superiority towards southerners (christians and muslims alike) for decades as displayed in the "born to rule" concept. Recent attacks by BH and the responses by Northern Elders are not helping matters at all, more so if we are to remain one, our northern (muslim) brothers need to shift paradigm completely. A situation where a northern muslim refuses to be led by a southern muslim cleric cannot bode well for a country that preaches equity and oneness. The muslim north does not tolerate the rest of us and thats why at the slightest provocation they resort to senseless killing of southerners/christians because they believe we are infidels not worthy of living.

Finally i commend our Yoruba brothers and sisters, i think the Northern muslims should take a cue from the way Islam is practiced in the south west,only then can we find true peace in the North and complete acceptance by southerners
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:02am On May 17, 2013
tdade: NIGERIA IS ONE?!?!?!? I dare you to go to Borno and shout JESUS IS LORD 3 times in public, then, if you're still alive, come back and tell me how the experience was. Deluded tool.
just remember my words and watch the future happening. There's no need for cursing and arguing
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by ajanaku2(m): 11:03am On May 17, 2013
The relationship between Southern Nigeria and Northern Nigeria is utter Parasitism...The latter being the non-contributing, leeching, ineffective Parasite; and the former an helpless Host!...Despite this indisputable truism, the Northerners still think it's their birthright to rule this Geographical miscalculated mistake called Nigeria!

Lord Lugard fvck up big time! The Guy no try at all!...
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by tdade(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2013
gbadexy:
You may be right!
•̸Ϟ•̸y advice is for him to constitute his guard of brigade or whatever it is called mainly of trusted ijaw or southern soldiers.
Learning from history is important, the soldiers guarding ironsi were the ones who abducted him, danjuma went to fajuyi's residence with a few soldiers ( about 3 or so) and they spoke hausa to the head of the guard after which he ordered his troops to hand down their weapon and stylishly arm the hausas amongst them.
I am not a fan of jonathan but he is right with this SOE and I wouldn't want any harm to come to him anyway.
Gowon's guards were composed of trusted middle beltans and I think the president shouldn't make the same mistake ironsi made, hausas are behind themselves always. He should at least constitute a guard with an ijaw commander and mostly of ijaw troops or a parallel special guards complementing existing ones.
The boko haram situation is a no winning situation for the president, the north doesn't want him and anything he does would only be misrepresented to further fuel his dislike by the illiterate almajiris.
I couldn't agree more! I'm sensing imminent danger for him with these northerners strongly opposing him.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by adamu50: 11:04am On May 17, 2013
It is now i understand that the government of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is not a sincere one.How on earth can he fight those he called ghosts.it is also clear that NEF are now reaping what they planted, particularly Northern Governors in PDP for supporting him to become the President(going in to secret one term bid).
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by abrajproperty: 11:04am On May 17, 2013
tdade: NIGERIA IS ONE?!?!?!? I dare you to go to Borno and shout JESUS IS LORD 3 times in public, then, if you're still alive, come back and tell me how the experience was. Deluded tool.
How could jesus be a lord when he even rejected the name master...smh...
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by tdade(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2013
abraj property: How could jesus be a lord when he even rejected the name master...smh...
I'm not here to preach to you so you can google that question. Follow the thread and see why I told him to do that.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by guvna(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2013
irresponsible, SHAMELESS, DESTRUCTIVE AND USELESS OLD MEN. THEY CALL THEMSELVES ELDERS WHEN THEY KEEP BACKING THIS...GOD GIVE US A COUNTRY!!
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by blayz0923: 11:09am On May 17, 2013
gbadexy:
You may be right!
•̸Ϟ•̸y advice is for him to constitute his guard of brigade or whatever it is called mainly of trusted ijaw or southern soldiers.
Learning from history is important, the soldiers guarding ironsi were the ones who abducted him, danjuma went to fajuyi's residence with a few soldiers ( about 3 or so) and they spoke hausa to the head of the guard after which he ordered his troops to hand down their weapon and stylishly arm the hausas amongst them.
I am not a fan of jonathan but he is right with this SOE and I wouldn't want any harm to come to him anyway.
Gowon's guards were composed of trusted middle beltans and I think the president shouldn't make the same mistake ironsi made, hausas are behind themselves always. He should at least constitute a guard with an ijaw commander and mostly of ijaw troops or a parallel special guards complementing existing ones.
The boko haram situation is a no winning situation for the president, the north doesn't want him and anything he does would only be misrepresented to further fuel his dislike by the illiterate almajiris.

jonathan has been subject of so much name calling like retardeen and so on.
he is not a fool.....I must say. patience may not be able to speak good English, but she is a sharp babe. by now ihejirika would have gotten trusted south south soldiers around d president. and if u guys think the U.S is not monitoring the situation, then u all may be in for another shocker.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by abrajproperty: 11:09am On May 17, 2013
coolmake them pls let me finish my service year for south south before them start civil war.... thank God I belong to the west....west side I rep ;Dmake them pls let me finish my service year for south south before them start civil war.... thank God I belong to the west....west side I rep
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:09am On May 17, 2013
solopumpy227:

I am sorry Sir. But the last time I checked, recruitment into the Nigerian Armed Forces is by quota system and there are 19 States in the North Sir.

I am also worried that there are reports that in several cases in Bornu BH usually get to know of Nigerian Army's plans before they are executed.

The most difficult war is fighting your "own" (an enemy within). For your reference you can pick any book on Nigerian coups and you will understand many possible outcomes of this expedition.
There may be boko sympathizers among the security operatives, but i don't think that can make the outcome fruitless. The army can be selective in its deployment to exclude the those from core north. And mind you, not all the 19 states of the north supports boko haram. Troops from Kwara,Kogi,Benue,and Plateau are most unlikely to show sympathy to boko haram not every one from other parts of the north are bigots.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by MostHigh: 11:10am On May 17, 2013
Nigerians are now bombing Nigerians

Next step nationwide gurilla warefare

Then full scale war

classic CIA cookbook.

Nigerians are you prepared?
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Decryptor(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2013
Crixus: Brother, news abound of the Northern Elders laying accusation of Jonathan declaring war against the North.
Spartacus: And of what effect would that have on the ongoing state of emergency wrought upon north by Jonathan?
Crixus: None that i know of brother. But i fear that the SOE might degenerate into a religious war in which scores of easterners which dwell in the north might be sent to the after-life.
Spartacus: Then let every easterner in the north forge their path back to the south while they yet draw breath and seek other means of making coin.
Crixus: But the threat of war still tarries even after the exodus of the easterners.
Spatacus: Indeed! But of a lesser measure because the northerners would have but only 3 options: To bow to the authority of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and hearken to the call of one Nigeria......2.To carve out their own nation and bid farewell to Nigeria or 3. To make choice of having their tongue ripped out of f*cking mouth if they make such treacherous claims.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by uche08(m): 11:14am On May 17, 2013
Do we really have northerners in this forum? I mean hausas by origin. Do we? Cos most of pple defending north in this forum seems to be non- indigenous. We need reports from indigenous pple as it effected them and not only from d press.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Soso990240(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2013
lacasa: Keyboard warriors full here gringringrin

GEJ is ​ sooo​ Gone 2015 cheesy
and what are u? A sword warrior? I knw u dnt knw what 2 contribute becaus u and ur brothers were caught dis time .go sleep joor.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:20am On May 17, 2013
Those northern elders are the Boko haram member what are they doing since,When igbos and other christains are been killed.Nortern Elder Dan buru ba shege to you all .Killers and vampires of the northern state .Why dont you people stop sucking blood.Why not convince the BH before now to stand down.Foolish and greedy elders let them go and inform Algeria,Mali,northern Cameroon,Chad and Libya to come and face Nigerian government.Imagine Borno state indegene,a lecturer was killed.Many northerners are been killed in scores and this satanic idiot are saying war is been declared against north.I USE THIS MEDIUM TO SAY THAT SUCH MEN SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND KILLED BECAUSE THEY THE FACE BEHIND BOKO HARAM CULT OPERATION IN NIGERIA.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by buJu234: 11:23am On May 17, 2013
can u guys see the real sponsors of Boko Haram....

They just show themselves.... THE NORTHERN LEADERS are the real Boko Haram...

GEJ please make sure u have ur intelligence network in place ooo...

cos I am suspecting them planning and sponsoring a military coup....

and this as finally confirm this statement:-

https://www.nairaland.com/853408/re-northern-govs-payroll-boko
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24am On May 17, 2013
cryI WEEP AS I WRITE NOW MAY LORD LUGARD WHERE EVER HE IS NOW BE CAUSED FOR EVER ,MAY HIS GENERATION NOT KNOW PEACE.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: To my fellow Biafrans, please come home. They(northerners) might take to the streets tomorow after their jumat service.
Chief announcer security protocol officer, warner kum C.S.O
Shun SIR! grin
Meanwhile, d best way 2 prepare na 2 prepare, it's time 2 go under bed 2 go clean my grandpapa hunter gun ni, I nor wan hia say my name change 2 DANIEL in d lions den gringrin
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by dbride: 11:29am On May 17, 2013
solopumpy227:

You guys are kids. Showing hatred towards Hausa/Fulani for their many "sins" is not helping President Jonathan and his FG.

You guys talking bravely and fighting the war with your key-boards in the comfort of your rooms. I can assure you the Main Man has, probably, not slept for two hours in the last two days. War is not a tea party and when you are left with the option of turning guns against your own people then you there will be weaknesses in your strength.

You can NEVER stop people who have been pushed against the wall to express their disgust and relief. It comes effortlessly and unplanned. Bear with them, after all the hausa/Fulani use guns for their many sins; these ones only use their fingers on keyboards and out of much provocation from gun laden hausa/Fulani. Free them joor, they have been enslaved enough!
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Princessaleeza: 11:31am On May 17, 2013
Vice President -North.
**Senate President -North.
**Speaker House of Reps - North.
**PDP National Chairman - North.
**Head of Service - North.
**INEC Chairman - North.
**Inspector General of Police - North.
**CBN Governor - North.
**Chief Justice of federation - North.
**President Court of Appeal - North.
**EFCC Chairman - North.
**President Federal high court - North.
**National Security Adviser - North.
**Chief of Defense Staff - North.
**Controller, Customs Service - North.
**Controller Prison Services - North.
**Richest man in Africa - North.
**85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
**80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
**99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
**Boko Haram - North.
**Anti-Biafra - Northerners.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.
Now ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it gets to all these leaders maybe they will ve a re-think
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by adetsim(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2013
noblezone: I was discussing with somebody today and i told him that the Northern Jihardists will call this an act of war.

Southerners, please vacate the North for your interests oo.

There is nothing like one Nigeria.

Your wisdom will not get sour. Amen! The best thing for reasonable southerners to do is to leave for their precious lives. I pity Northern Nigeria.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2013
Chibuebem: which God are u talking about. Not the true God. He wants peace. Whoever reads this. Remember this statement, and mark my words. Nigeria is one. Naija will not break up. Naija will have peace and tranquility. Light will shine once more, and the light will stay. The devil wants to tear this country apart. God wants to build it up. We pray for an end to tribalism, to hatred. We pray for light and peace

Are you residing in Nigeria or abroad? I believe if you have had one of your family members massacred by BH madness you will not be vomiting this trash. One Nigeria indeed. I am sure you are related to some of the selfish politicians enjoying this error of one Nigeria.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by sucnif(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2013
To hell with them. were are they when their boys was humiliating people, what was there comment then? ooh they were celebrating the death on innocent citizens. I pity their unborn generations.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:36am On May 17, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: To my fellow Biafrans, please come home. They(northerners) might take to the streets tomorow after their jumat service.
Chief announcer security protocol officer, warner kum C.S.O
Shun SIR! grin
Meanwhile, d best way 2 prepare na 2 prepare, it's time 2 go under bed 2 go clean my grandpapa hunter gun ni, I nor wan hia say my name change 2 DANIEL in d lions den gringrin
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:38am On May 17, 2013
The more entrenched democracy is in Nigeria...the more the chances of any coup fade away...and the more the Hausa/Fulani are isolated. They are rather finding it difficult to re-activate the military wing of the old Kaduna Mafia.

They are angry..they are afraid ...they are confused and they are not sure what the future hold.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by ForNow: 11:39am On May 17, 2013
lacasa: Keyboard warriors full here gringringrin

GEJ is ​ sooo​ Gone 2015 cheesy

FOOL! This idiot is talking about 2015 when there is insecurity in the land. If Nigeria i consumed by this BH crisis, will there be any 2015 election in Nigeria?
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Theben(m): 11:40am On May 17, 2013
Isn't it crystal clear that the northern leaders and some politicians are the main sponsors of boko haram? Jonathan shouldn't have considered negotiating with them in the first place. Now they think they have say over whatever action the president takes.

I forsee massive killing of the southerners in north cos of this move by the president. Islam is the major problem of this country. Take away islam, then Nigeria problem will be half solved.

The northerners have bitten more than they can chew, this is the time to eliminate them all. No sympathy should be shown.

Jonathan will definitely have my vote come 2015. No more northern leader. No more Buhari.

Nigeria o ni baje o (for it to baje, e go better make we secede)
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 11:40am On May 17, 2013
ODENIG: Those northern elders are the Boko haram member what are they doing since,When igbos and other christains are been killed.Nortern Elder Dan buru ba shege to you all .Killers and vampires of the northern state .Why dont you people stop sucking blood.Why not convince the BH before now to stand down.Foolish and greedy elders let them go and inform Algeria,Mali,northern Cameroon,Chad and Libya to come and face Nigerian government.Imagine Borno state indegene,a lecturer was killed.Many northerners are been killed in scores and this satanic idiot are saying war is been declared against north.I USE THIS MEDIUM TO SAY THAT SUCH MEN SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND KILLED BECAUSE THEY THE FACE BEHIND BOKO HARAM CULT OPERATION IN NIGERIA.

can you imagine?

Yet some one is her vomiting trash that GOD is a GOD of peace when the same GOD was not consulted before the crazy amalgamation took place.
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by phapi(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2013
The issue of BOKO HARaM is nothing to start panicking about now dat d amiable and strategies GEJ has taken d bull by d horn*S*O*E I guess dis action was long over due, I so much believe in dis theory dat VIOLencE beggoted VIOlenCE Nigeria as a whole has pleaded wif diz hrtless terrorist over d yrs buh it fell on deaf ears and d more d sympathetic cries and pleading d more d violate bombing of innocent soul by diz hrtless being whu has read d so called korean upside down and believing in brutality as a way to uphold d pursuit of islam

The NEF are pretty much aware of where diz terrorist are from and hw dy get arms and ammunitions dy should stop dis sobriety kind of mindset in diz nation

If there is something wonderful GEJ has Done it d declaration of SOE I envy his courage and confidence in d pursuit of restoring d lost peace bck into NIGERIA

And if the NEF doesn't see sense in diz SOE I guess dy r free to break apart from d sovereignty of diz great black race so we could have peace everlasting
Re: Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:41am On May 17, 2013
GEN IHEJIRIKA dealing with those morons..fcuck the northern elders, skkrew boko haram, born to rule indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki / Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.