Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,559 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Intern Show (Reality TV) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Intern Show (Reality TV) (32944 Views)

The Intern Season 2 - Starts July! / Help Afolabi Become The Intern / Bank Phb's "the Intern" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by naijagal(f): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2007
lafile pls take it easy on ogechi now
is it dat comment dat has made u hate her so?
i didnt support dat statement either but she has been doing a good job as a leader dont u think?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by tianshie(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2007
@Seun
Purely from an aesthetic point of view I'm afraid tongue
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by TMoney4(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2007
I do not undersatnd why the boss will not allow anybody to be evicted yesterday, i think Amina should have gone out,

i think the show is real very cool, we need more of it in this country, at least it will challenge some people.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Seun(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2007
Really? Are we talking about the same show? I guess I caught it at a wrong time; I'll give it another chance.

UPDATE: I think I'm biased against all reality TV shows, including the best so far - Ultimate Search.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Bizl4Rizl(m): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2007
@Seun, I disagree with you on your opinion of the Ultimate Search - the best? On what basis?

The Intern is good but not that good it could be a lot more better.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Seun(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2007
On the basis of broad appeal and entertainment value. I couldn't watch it, personally, but everyone else did.
Gulder Ultimate Search didn't attempt to be anything but a TV game with a large cash prize. No confusion!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by bioye(m): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2007
Well, thank you Seun for bringing some fun into the thread.  Errm, I guess you should see more episodes to make a good judgement.  It's not always about the boardroom. I love the boardroom though, though the men-in-charge definitely overdo it.  Always looking for blame where there is really none.

I guess they (especially Maurice-Jone) are actually trying to push the contestants to the wall and see how they'll react, part of the game.

And Seun, eermm, I'm not the boss - I just repeated what he said on the show with a link to his online profile.

Lastly, that girl sure got bewitching eyes!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by gbadex1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2007
@ Seun:

co-sign on that sh*t.

gbade's got this thing against reality tv shows.

gbade feels reality tv shows are full of sh*t and are poor excuses for entertainment on TV.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by danniecool(m): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2007
I believe te show is gonna be a world class show, The picture I show on Tv were really a prove.

There trip to Calandar was to show that there are tourist attraction in Naija.

men! am not current on the show rite now, can anyone give me the official web site of the show,

i will be glad cool
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badesemowo(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2007
Danny as far as we know the official website is not up to date. thats www.internshow.com
It is showing registration details now. Some one tell the producers to update their website .

So much for a world class show,
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by diyobdw(f): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2007
Nice concept i mean been - as a biz thingy

i also Love the board room!
It is actually educative to me.
I wish i was on it except for my poor presentation skills

@ bioye- i dont think they over do it.- it is all strategy to get the right traits out of the contestants.

other comment :
I think Afolabi is a bad leader- a sell out to be precise( he is like a captain, who is blaming the crew for the sunk ship)
Amina- should just leave! i dont feel her at all
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Appearance(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2007
There is no doubt that The Intern is a great show.

I was particularly happy when The MODE team outsold the girls in their first assignment despite their Sex-sells mentality. I guess that was a pitiable carry over ideology from their school days.

Girls, welcome to the real world! You wanna outwit the guys? then do it the merit way.

The modula oblongotta (pls pardon my medical inaccuracy) not the gusset inbetween the legs should be at work!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Swish(m): 2:44am On Jan 24, 2007
Based on your pictures and your labels for them, i kinda thought of them as super heroes.

THE INTERNS[i][/i]
Now we've got LIPPY

then SCARY

then BIGGY

then PRETTY

Now i wished we had sound up in here (Seun can anything be done about getting some audio in this place) so i could sing the super hero theme song.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by gbadex1(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2007
lmao!!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tobiegal(f): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2007
Hey,
I think d show is great, i realy enjoyed d Boardroom aspect, d drills are d most captivating,

Bt sumhow, it was okay dat no one got fired, dey al derserved a 2nd chance!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badesemowo(m): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2007
Swish:

Based on your pictures and your labels for them, i kind of thought of them as super heroes.

THE INTERNS[i][/i]
Now we've got LIPPY

then SCARY

then BIGGY

then PRETTY

Now i wished we had sound up in here (Seun can anything be done about getting some audio in this place) so i could sing the super hero theme song.

U go swish ,

We just have to name the guys and we are ready for our little  super hero movie,

And the bad guys are:
The boss,
Mean Lady ,
fat rich man, fat cat

"though i don't exactly like "lippy" ,  sounds a bit derogatory.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2007
if lippy is derogoatary, the biggy is also to some  wink

@loma
how do you watch the show, can you download it from afriscat then watch it when you are ready?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2007
i am seriously missing out, trying to get the dvds sent to me,
wish i made it through
any other info or pictures are seriously welcomed
ps-bose is not scary,she actually looks good, seun got the pictures too close up and at a wrong angle
rhona,yes is very pretty
miss the whole lot
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badgirls: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2007
Well,of all the girls my choice is Bose.The way she looks thrills me and i love her carriage.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Seun(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2007
The lip lady is our own Angelina Jolie! That isn't derogatory! cheesy

seun got the pictures too close up and at a wrong angle
Don't blame me. Blame the cameraman that chose to show her on TV at that angle!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2007
@seun
i am very sure , he got other shots of bose too not just the one you used so your excuse is null and void
try and step out of the box and look at reality tv programs without a mindset of not appreciating it no matter the effort driven. this leads to better choices in life.

you should appreciate the fact that you can watch the show easily and post your views on it when there are a lot of us waiting for fed ex or dhl to help us out.
Western reality shows took longer time to get the stage where there are now, so contribute positively or ------
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Lg3(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2007
I need information about the tv show .who's leading and what's happening. Also is there a way i can watch it anywher or online. many thanx
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badesemowo(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2007
@lg:
technically speaking nobody is leading in the show. Last week there were 2 teams. 4 in each group , the 9th guy, (Afolabi) was made the overall supervisor of the 2 team. He got this job because he lead the winning team from 2 weeks ago (the guys team) . (the 10th girl got sacked fired from the losing team that week)

This week we hope they will regroup them and scrap the girls team vs guys team, There are 9 of them left which suggests there might be 3 teams this time. But this pure speculation.

As far as we know, there is no way to catch it online. Their website is not functional . Except if u can see nta/ silverbird e.t.c via satellite or online.

@Seun: Well i guess its up to u to redeem ur image and give us more shots of our "favourite super heros" come friday.

Anybody willing to give the rest of them nicknames ?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Lg3(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2007
@ badesemowo
many thanx for the update.i just wanted to know how they are doing.am particularly interested inogechi,she was a classmate.how is she doing in there?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badesemowo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2007
em i'm not sure if ogechi is the "sex sells" girl. Thats "Scary" . She's been group leader 2ce so far. She's a good leader I must say. unfortunately she's lead the losing team 2ce. Shes been up for eviction 2ce.
She has the drive and is very confident. I guess thats why they named her scary,
She ll probably be one of the last few .

I hope i have not described the wrong person
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Seun(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2007
I don't even know their names. The show's website is not operational. Not even a static website. sad
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Lg3(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2007
hehe,
since she' been nominated for eviction 2ice,i hope she is not evicted next time then.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by ibikunle20: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2007
i think the show is doing very well. It's a new concept to many Nigerians. People are learning and seeing new opportunities. I think at the end of the show commited viewers will have better financial knowledge and discipline which is priceless.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by loma(m): 2:07am On Jan 25, 2007
You can subscribe at http://www.africast.tv/index.html to watch Nta and Channels online.
The show can be viewed there.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 2:42am On Jan 25, 2007
Ioma
Can you watch the show anytime you want or you have to watch it at a particular time,when they are showing it in nigeria?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Seun(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2007
8-9pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday. 30 minute daily reviews initially promised.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badesemowo(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2007
i stumbled on this press release from bank phb (sponsors of the show).
It was released January 4, pretty much describing the show
http://www.bankphb.com/live/press_article.asp?action=article&id=82

i contacted mr. ofem ofem.(contact address from the outdated website), He says an updated website will be up today/tomorrow .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling / BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) / Nollywood, Nigeria's $800 Million Movie Industry And Number 2 In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.