Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Investors Chat Room And Lounge - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Chat Room And Lounge (31833 Views)

A Newly Built Room And Palour Self Contained @obawole / Join Our Forex Room And Make Enough Pips Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by fola89(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
marvelling: hmmm... Am interested
This is my email address floweduconcepts@gmail.com
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by marvelling(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
fola89:
This is my email address floweduconcepts@gmail.com

Just replied you.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Kilbane: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2014
Contact me on nikilbane@yahoo.com for legitimate, high-yield, Low-risk investment opportunity. I need your patronage please. Only serious people should contact me please.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Portable123: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Good morning everyone,please can someone help me calculate my bonus share.i bought 28250 from GTB in 2004,my broker told me have got 36000 on top of my 28250.please I need help on it.thank you
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nedum1979: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
I am supplier based in ABUJA with contact number 08038930922, i need some body who can provide finance for supply with L.P.O I will pay with 7% intrest monthly. Contact me please.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by oscarvicto(m): 1:11am On Jul 27, 2014
Guarantor: @ roadmap2money,
The link of the social trading is not working. kindly send it to my mail : a4labi2013@gmail.com.
Many Thanks

Please kimdly send the e-book to okaforimchrist@yahoo.com
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by oscarvicto(m): 1:12am On Jul 27, 2014
Okaforinchrist@yahoo.com
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Cmeo(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2014
Sorry to derail but its very Urgent:

NLanders,

Please help me with the scanned copy or typed out of "CBN advert for Expression of Interest (EOI) for the CONSULTANCY on Collaboration to Operate Entrepreneurship Development Centres...". Although I am not too sure of the title of the request but the advert requested for consultant to Express Interest for the operation of EDCs'. I am suspecting it was advertised in the month of March 2014 (March 18, I assume).

Please if you have a copy of the Federal Tenders or see this advert in any of the past national dailies, kindly contact me on hedgeandgoldltd(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Thank you for the brotherly assistance.
[b]Sorry to derail but its very Urgent:

NLanders,

Please help me with the scanned copy or typed out of "CBN advert for Expression of Interest (EOI) for the CONSULTANCY on Collaboration to Operate Entrepreneurship Development Centres...". Although I am not too sure of the title of the request but the advert requested for consultant to Express Interest for the operation of EDCs'. I am suspecting it was advertised in the month of March 2014 (March 18, I assume).

Please if you have a copy of the Federal Tenders or see this advert in any of the past national dailies, kindly contact me on hedgeandgoldltd(at)yahoo(dot)com.

[/b]Sorry to derail but its very Urgent:

NLanders,

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by fola89(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2014
marvelling:

Just replied you.
Sorry sir didn't receive any email from...u sir
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by marvelling(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2014
fola89:
Sorry sir didn't receive any email from...u sir

You sure? Ok i'll send another. I just sent another mail. I initially replied the PM you sent.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by bosun11(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
is there anyone who trades forex here....is it possible to invest $500 and earn over $20000 after over 12 months....just asking and a bit curious.........................................#only serious minded individuals should reply this post please
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Guarantor(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
@ Oscarvicto: roadmap2money failed to respond.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by pinkyni(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
easypee: Dear Friends,

Come partner with a multi-billion Dollars American firm in the Oil & Gas industry and get your share of the oil wealth with a token one-time start-up capital of ₦112K. This opportunity is unbelievable, real and uncommon in this industry. Stop looking for someone to employ you. Start your own business! Meet with individuals (students, doctors, bankers, businessmen, etc) who have been earning ₦400K+ every month within 6 months of starting out with ₦112K and see the simple steps they took to achieve this. Additionally, their income keeps growing monthly for life.

Please allow me to invite you to a free 2-hour seminar where you have the opportunity to hear from the company directly and ask all the questions you have. Take this as an invitation. Call 08121547560 (Mr. Pious) for seat reservation. If you live outside Lagos, call 08121547560 for direction to the nearest seminar location to you in your state.

Two free seminars come up this week in Lagos; whichever is conducive for you, you may attend.

1) Syntek Global, USA Free 2-Hour Seminar.
VENUE: Maridon Palace Hotel, Sango.
DATE: Sunday, 20th July, 2014.
TIME: 3pm prompt.
DIRECTION: From Oshodi, catch Toll Gate or Sango bus; drop off at Toll Gate bus stop. Cross over to the other side of the road and walk to Maridon Palace Hotel.

2) Syntek Global, USA Free 2-Hour Seminar.
VENUE: Sweet Sensations Restaurants (Beside MTN).
DATE: Monday, 21st July, 2014.
TIME: 11am prompt (Be there by 10:30am for check in and to get a seat. Hall is usually filled up by 11am)
DIRECTION: From Ikeja, catch Keke Marwa to Opebi. Stop at Opebi Round-About in front of Sweet Sensations.

Please be there on time or you may end up standing or be denied access. The halls are usually booked for 2 hours only. Because Lagos is still running free, halls are usually filled up early. Abuja attendees pay ₦1,000 as gate fee. Port Harcourt, Benin, Warri, Ibadan, Kaduna, Oshogbo centres all pay ₦500 as gate fees.

God bless you as you come!
it sounds nice and ofcorse am interested but I want to ask is it compulsory to attend the seminar before someone can invest?also since when have you been in the business and what's your website?
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by easypee: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
pinkyni: it sounds nice and ofcorse am interested but I want to ask is it compulsory to attend the seminar before someone can invest?also since when have you been in the business and what's your website?

It's not compulsory but good to attend so you can see those making it for yourself.
My 100-page e-book: "Make Millions Investing in Oil & Gas" (Copyright, 2014) is written to help those struggling as well as for those who want to know everything about the busines before they join. PRICE: N2,000. To order, send your e-mail to: 08121547560 or to: pioustrade@gmail.com
My A/C # will be sent to you. Pay & the book should be in your e-mail 15 mins after the payment is confirm via text alert. You will see proof of what I've done in a very short time compared to people who started long before me.
I joined the business 20th June this year. I'm proof you can make money in 3 months if you are humble & willing to work as shown in my book. Text me & I'll send the website to avoid being banned on NL

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Otedola, El-Rufai In Tanzania As Dangote Launches Cement Plant (Photos) / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) / How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.