Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Investors Chat Room And Lounge - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Chat Room And Lounge (31842 Views)

A Newly Built Room And Palour Self Contained @obawole / Join Our Forex Room And Make Enough Pips Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by easypee: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
pinkyni: it sounds nice and ofcorse am interested but I want to ask is it compulsory to attend the seminar before someone can invest?also since when have you been in the business and what's your website?

It's not compulsory but good to attend so you can see those making it. Gate fee now N500.
My 100-page e-book: "Make Millions Investing in Oil & Gas" (Copyright, 2014) is written to help old & new partners who want to know everything about the busines before they join. PRICE: N2,000. To order, send your e-mail to: 08121547560 or to: pioustrade@gmail.com
My A/C # will be sent to you. Pay & the book should be in your e-mail 15 mins after the payment is confirm via text alert. You will see proof of what I've done in a very short time compared to people who started long before me.
I joined the business 20th June this year. I'm proof you can make money in 3 months if you are humble & willing to work as shown in my book. Text me & I'll send the website to avoid being banned on NL.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by binarytraders: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Starting from 100usd and above, you can enjoy a minimum 15% monthly depending on the size of your investment.

What we do?

We trade forex, binary, stocks, cotton, Gold, Crude oil online with 6 years positive experience in the market.

The Options Available:

1. Deposit your investment amount in our account and receive a monthly(30 working days)
profit as follows;
100-200$...15%

300-500$...20-30%

600-1000$...40%

2. Open an account with our recommended broker here www.binary.com.
Fund the account with a minimum of 500usd. We will then have a written
agreement on the share of profit at 50% for us and 40% for you while
the 10% will be for trading expenses like internet subscription and
fuell for our generator.

NOTE; You may employ the service of your own lawyer to draw up the
terms of agreement or we use our own lawyer.

Looking forward to doing business with you

We are aware that in any business, there exist the risk of loss and we take 80% of the risk off you in the rare case of loss.

We will meet physically to draw up all legal requirements as agreed.

Contact us today here if you really are interested in making money even while you are asleep: 07033356351, fxworld3@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Tweetums(f): 2:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Well, I have been making money on MTV since 2010 and paid verts making 70$ daily.....
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Angelstartups(f): 3:02am On Sep 06, 2014
If you are looking to invest in genuine businesses which are also lucrative,look no further than:www.angelstartups.com.ng, sign up as an Investor and connect with thousands of ideas/ businesses FREE!
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Heleex: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tweetums: Well, I have been making money on MTV since 2010 and paid verts making 70$ daily.....

You've said nothing.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by 9janinja(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pls guys add me to ur whatsapp chat 08053417748 thanks
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by mrwilson(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2015
Investing in something visible and realistic is an advisable idea or business to grab. I am the Director of Operations in EMMYS OIL AND MARINE SERVICE. The mentioned company is a fresh oil company that can yield you 30% interest monthly. But before you invest, you can involve your lawyer to come sign an agreement with our lawyer which will be notarize in the court of law. After MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) has been signed and notarize, we will all be together as we proceed into action. If interested, call 08135299348 or send mail to resurgentcrude@gmail for details. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Empedocles(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2015
Its disheartening dat fraudsters has made it difficult to get investors online,but anyways I need investors for my idea let's talk 09093327866,I m not trying to cajole any1 come in with your eyes open because without denial this fraudsterz are real!..speakin from experience
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by globallinkg(m): 1:27am On May 19, 2015
Am tired to ready long story, pls any other ideal? This story is 2 long

kingviny:
Hello prospective angel investor,

I am seeking you out on this platform because I need you to inject the sum of N500,000 into my alternative power business. I am going to pay back your investment plus interest (N700,000) after 6 months.

I market and setup noiseless and fueless generators (inverters) at homes and offices. I wish to create more flexibility for my customers by allowing them to pay for this highly needed device in 2 – 3 installments so as to increase my patronage. Presently, I can't grant the installment facility hence the need for the request.

I want to specially target working class people with regular salaries within the next 6 months. Owing to the initial acquisition cost of inverters, many would-be customers in this market segment (salary earners) are not able to pay
out rightly for it. And when they have to save for it, before you know it, another need will come up and it will take away what they should have use to buy the inverters! (market research findings)

The liquidity that this capital injection will create will enable me grant an installment payment facility. I will place a little markup on this service so that the cumulated markups can then be used to defray your 40% R.O.I at month 6.

Here are links to some of my adverts on this forum in respect of this product.

https://www.nairaland.com/1264097/every-family-should-read
https://www.nairaland.com/1236268/why-pay-much-inverter-fueless

A lot of people are interested in this product and I just want to make sure I am able to cater for all of my potential customers i.e those who can buy out rightly and those who can only pay on installments.

By helping to finance this initiative, you will be helping families to easily acquire a facility that will bring light and joy into their homes.

You will also be helping me to create more employment as I will then need to hire more marketers for this product.

If you will like to know more about my marketing and repayment plan, please do kindly give me a call and I will be glad to do so.

Thanks and God bless you, my potential angel investor.

Mr. Vincent (07025402410, 07081516945, 08159310212)
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by obua: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2015
Have an LPO worth 4.5 m to finance for cocacola. Need approx N2.9m. I build portable acoomodation..check www.rapidcabin.com. email is rapidcabin@ gmail.com.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by dilldoni: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by wildcatter23(m): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2015
potoki:
Thank u 4 dis gr8 opportunity,pls kindly send d free info on social trading 2 my mail(bisolent@gmail.com). Thank u.

Here is my mail: wildcatter23@yahoo
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by tejumogbodo: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hello house

I want to change the globa with my new business plain. Most people do not believe on online business which i want to change their thought these days. My business name is Skywealth i have been in FX market for more than Six year now. But apart from FX am also into any other online business which generate me money in dollars everyday.

I have make a lot of money online nowadays i need goodwill because i want to setup my own corporate business in Nigeria. So I want people to believe in my business. That is the reason i want something that can convince my follow nigeria youth and others to come and test my business.

I want you to invest as little as you can (mind you do not put all your egg in one basket, what you cannot avoid to loss do not invest it online) because i want to create goodwill with my business name SKYWEALTH GLOBAL. I will only do this goodwill creating stuff for only three months after then the real business deal will start up that will require a big amount of money ($100 - $3000) before you can invest with me.

For now this is my business plain

1. Single client invest with minimum $10 and maximum $50 and you will be pay back with interest at the end of 31days.
2. The given percentage is 100% of your invested capital.
3. No double investment will be entertain.

If you are interested and want to test this online business plain with little amount send me mail on: sonnyshow@yahoo.com with your payment details after depositing your fund in my Perfect Money account: U9243346 or send naira equivalent to my local bank account (send me mail to receive my bank details)

Note: A good business is always put in an envelop tag with RISKY to scare the fool one. Try is believe, every business is with risk if you cannot cross that idea you cannot be profitable in life, shine you eyes.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Greenlandncom(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2015
toluleke:
am always scarced to invest with people i meet online cos 90% are fraudulent..can i meet real people here
Good day!
If you are really interested in investing, let's meet in person. Pm meet for details.
Thanks
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Greenlandncom(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2015
globallinkg:
Am tired to ready long story, pls any other ideal? This story is 2 long

Good day!
Kindly PM me let me share my best idea with you.
Thanks.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by obua: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Have an LPO worth 4.5 m to finance for cocacola. Need approx N2.9m. I build portable acoomodation.. We can share profit on 40/60 basis. check www.rapidcabin.com. email is rapidcabin@ gmail.com.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by 9janinja(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2015
instead of u guys to teach us how to fish ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u guys r saying something else mtchewwww just so annoying
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by jobadaiya: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hi, where are you base?
Nigeria36:
We need people that are creative in thinking for our operational team. We are currently building a business brand that will be known in every home and the country at large. The market is still virgin for us to penetrate, the return on invest(ROI) is very promising for our exploitation.
If u want to be a share owner and active member of our company; send your details to Siruconsult@gmail.com
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by kzenterprise(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hello people, I am looking for 5 people who would like to start a journey to financial freedom from July 2015 by joining me and the Neolife business opportunity. If you are SERIOUS about changing your circumstances, out of a job, or fed up with your current job, open to new ideas, coach-able and ready to work hard, fast and smart. If you want to be in a business with no limits to your earning potential, lots of international travel (a major trip to South Africa in September 2015, plus many more) and the opportunity to earn company bonus every month for life, among other incentives and commissions. Inbox me for more details or send me a mail ogemdianazodo@yahoo.com Return on investment is very high as you can break even within your first 2 months. SERIOUS ENQUIRIES PLEASE and be ready to start soonest.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by sovpounds(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Advantages of this Opportunity

1. This is an opportunity to buy shares and become a part owner of this firm and participate in dividend payments in the future.

2. The company has been existing for four years and has users in over 100 countries including Nigeria.

3. Dividend payments would be made in US Dollars so you can earn income in US Dollars. It is a good way to diversify your income.

4. The share price would be quoted in US Dollars on a stock exchange in the United States so you can sell your shares anytime and cash out in US Dollars

5. It is also an opportunity to be living in Nigeria (or any country) and be a shareholder of a company listed on a stock exchange in the United States.

6. You can monitor the daily movement of the share prices via the stock exchange website and via international media and decide when the price reaches a level at which you are willing to sell.

This offer would close at 12 midnight Pacific Standard Time (PST) on November 30, 2015 this is equivalent to 9am on December 1, 2015 (Nigerian Time).

Please do not send your details after this date and time.

Thank you.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by YOLO1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anybody with a business plan or feasibility report on mini gas plant should send to oausingles@gmail.com for possible investment consideration
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Psalhadeen: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
It is another opportunity to get the needed capital to fund ur dream business project,get empowered financially to advance ur career,get the needed food security,secure yourself before it is too late;do not depend on govt only to put food on ur table.Be free financially.Port into d new life of millionaires.Get started today by adding me up on whatsapp for more information 07025832520.Anybody can do it:students,graduates,unemployed etc.Meet u at the top
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Cinderelly(f): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
I am into fashion retail business, you can check my profile for proof I want to expand my business as I have several customers on ground asking for more Please i need an investor, anybody that will invest into my business as some people will come lashing out on me if i decided to beg for free money I tried to acquire loan from SEEP but was turned down due to my 'baby-face' I don't want to drop my contact as some people will come preying on me Please if you want to hear me out and help, my e-mail is @signature/ profile

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Otedola, El-Rufai In Tanzania As Dangote Launches Cement Plant (Photos) / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) / How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.