Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Investors Chat Room And Lounge - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Chat Room And Lounge (31819 Views)

A Newly Built Room And Palour Self Contained @obawole / Join Our Forex Room And Make Enough Pips Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by abosede629(f): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2013
how real is the investment company [b][/b](STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT NETWORK) am afraid of fraud again
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Sunglow: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hi people,pls I would need advice and suggestions on how to help a relative of mine who is in dire need of investors for his oil palm processing factory located in the Eastern part of Nigeria.The thing is,the business ran aground due to mismanagement of funds and lack of managerial skills.The factory has been under lock and key for years but his plans are to start production hopefully by next year.The business is a family inheritance and we don't want to lose it.I would appreciate suggestions.Thanks
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by emekasolomon(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2013
Joined nairaland in November bcause I needed an investor to help me get a 700k worth of machines for my factory. Then somene sent me a mail proposin to
Gv me double d amount. I declined sayin I only needed d 700k to pay a monthly interest of 35k and after ne year to return the capital of 700k. I insisted dat he sent his lawyer and bank representative to cme for inspection at d factry before we cntinue discussions. Subseuently, an MOU was prepared only fr d guy to call and sayhe wantd to mve in a large sum of money into the country and needed me to help him move same after which we culd continue. I deeclined, reminding him that I am a lawyer and can't indulge in any sharp practise that would ruin my career. Only then did I realize it was a trap. Iv decided not to ask for help anymore. The people that parade themselves as investors here are FAKE.

1 Like

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by simplyjidson(m): 12:51am On Dec 17, 2013
toluleke: am always scarced to invest with people i meet online cos 90% are fraudulent..can i meet real people here

Absolutely, you just need to make sure that those you are investing with or on, you meet them personally. So find those who are close to you. If they are serious about you investing your money on them, they will come to you. Make sure also that you get all relevant details about them before you finally let go of your investment.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by emekasolomon(m): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2013
Goodmorning peeps, please does anyone hv a sample or format of a fumigation certificate?
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by tonytony208(m): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2013
Pls can anyone loan me #50,000 for my business? It will be paid back within 6 months. And pls, i've got no collateral!
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by dharamanil(m): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2013
I will like to go into lounge,resturan, barand club biz. Can soneone plz advise me
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Seyiflower(f): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
what business can someone start in Abuja with #200,000
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Seyi flower: what business can someone start in Abuja with #200,000
Nice question, this is one that I have pondered myself, though with different start up capital from that which you have in mind.

Here are some questions you need to answer
1. do you have experience marketing?
2. where are you resident and how far are you,from the central business district?

These are preliminary questions and depending on your location, skills and interests;I await your answers so I can provide a better response.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by frankIzuchukwu(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
I need to invest my money but /online deal I fear 4 dat
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by idealsico(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Thank God for a new year 2
014.I wish fellow Nairalanders a successful investing year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) / Otedola, El-Rufai In Tanzania As Dangote Launches Cement Plant (Photos) / How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.